Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might also add that since that White House recital, the two of them have embarked on a world tour. As a result, they have up to now performed in South Africa, Australia, China and Japan. It so happens that they are presently in a recess mode from their worldwide tour. Now as a result of a personal association with Erica Koeninger, the gorgeous owner of Erica's, they have agreed to an impromptu performance here tonight, simply for sheer enjoyment without any ulterior motive in mind otherwise.

"Therefore ladies and gentlemen, if you live long enough to personally interact with your adult grandchildren, you will be able to proudly proclaim to them, that you had the privilege of witnessing Natasha Starikovich and Ingrid Losnedahl perform in an informal intimate setting. Considering how prominent that Ms. Starikovich and Ms. Losnedahl will likely become in classical music history, your grandchildren will automatically be compelled to pay more attention to your life. So, without further ado let's give a warm welcome to Natasha Starikovich and Ingrid Losnedahl."

Since it was not expected that the audience would consist of a plethora of serious classical music aficionados, Natasha and Ingrid chose to produce a melody of popular ballads which the audience thoroughly enjoyed. However, in contrast to such lighthearted selections, to provide a true flavor of their classical music prowess, their performance ended with a short piece performed by Ingrid solo. It was a movement titled "Il vecchio castello" from Mussorgsky's "Pictures at an Exhibition". Ingrid's truly spellbinding rendition of this piece of music thrilled the audience to the extent, that they subsequently applauded more vociferously than they had for any other part of that evening's entertainment.

Then for Ingrid, it was on to stay the night at the Baxter mansion. In driving there, the Estonian Ambassador was the passenger in Jed Baxter's Cadillac, and Maia was the passenger in Ingrid's BMW roadster. During the trip, Maia confirmed that Jed Baxter, despite being relatively newly widowed, was interested in pursuing marriage with her mother in light of their past history. However, despite his extreme wealth, her mother was ambivalent. Having been married twice before, she was not all that anxious to marry again especially considering she was content with her life at the moment.

Maia went on to add, "My mother told me that she had been in a relationship with Jed Baxter for almost three years before I was born. She was madly in love with him, but he was married, and never indicated that he would leave his wife. Her hope was that she would at least become pregnant by him, but when she found out that he had undergone a vasectomy, she realized there was no real future with him, only misery. So, she met my father and became pregnant with me. Unfortunately, my father was arrested on their wedding day and was murdered in jail four days later, about five months before I was born."

Ingrid reacted, "Oh my goodness! That's quite a history you have there! I guess considering their respective ages, having children is no longer a factor in contemplating matrimony. So, it seems like Mr Baxter is interested in reviving a past, perhaps hot, love affair."

Maia replied, "Some years after she broke up with him, Mr Baxter happened to be in Tallinn on a business trip. So, he contacted my mother for the purpose of finding out why she broke up with him as she had broken off their relationship without saying a word. As she advised him of the reason this time, Mr Baxter chastised my mother for not have having divulged during their three years affair of her desire to become pregnant. He maintained that had she done so, he would have been willing to undertake an operation to reverse his vasectomy.

"In fact, he even offered to still do it then, but by that time my mother had become infertile unable to conceive a child as a result of the unusual complications of a miscarriage, she had suffered. Naturally with this understanding, they got it on that night. And since my mother had been coming to Chicago twice a year to visit her sister's family, she usually hooked up with him during those visits. Now that she has become the ambassador to the United States and residing in D.C., she was looking forward to more frequent nookie,"

Ingrid responded, "Now I understand why he has been paying so much attention to your mother tonight to the exclusion of Natasha's mother. And you say he really wants to marry her."

Maia replied, "I believe so and lucky for him, my mother's significant other for some thirteen years, who was the only real father I have ever had in my life died, about two years ago. Consequently, my mother is available in the marriage market."

Ingrid explained, "You mean to tell me that your mother was fucking Jed Baxter regularly while at the same time she was in a long-lasting relationship with, as you say your father in reality?"

Maia observed, "You could say my mother is a player. Besides as you can see Jed Baxter is a very charming man,"

Ingrid opined, "I suggest that possessing a fortune worth in the billions by definition makes a man charming!"