Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 24

Story Info
Ingrid competes in my Bummy is Yours Contest.
8.8k words
3.5
2.1k
00

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Natasha had predicted, Ingrid's room at the Baxter mansion was luxurious, and for comfort compared favorably to a room at a five-star hotel. Maia was assigned to an equally magnificent room. Maia's revelations concerning the relationship between her mother and Jed Baxter in their conversation during the ride in Ingrid's BMW roadster, proved to be intriguing. Thus, they were mutually in the mood for some further conversation plus willing to imbibe a drink, before retiring for the night. As it was, Jed Baxter and the Estonian Ambassador did not bother to disguise the fact that they were sharing a bed that night. After Jed had pointed out the rooms each of them could use, he and Maia's mother unceremoniously departed to the master bedroom never to be heard from again until the morning.

Consequently, Ingrid and Maia each undressed in their respective rooms. They were each able to don a linen robe provided by the household staff. During their time at Erica's, as Jed became aware of these two extra guests, he had a household maid still on duty. So, he was able to instruct her by phone to suitably prepare the two rooms. Accordingly, when the two women were ready, they meandered down to the main floor where they found a bar located and situated in conjunction with a large ballroom like area on the main floor. They surmised that this must be the scene for some special well attended high end social gatherings hosted by the billionaire. Sitting on the bar stools, Maia was sipping on a Gray Goose on the rocks and Ingrid settled for a Jack and coke,

Ingrid started the conversation rolling by talking in Russian with, "I like to practice my Russian as the language is really handy for me to know while I progress through my projected concert career. Besides since Russian isn't the mother tongue for either of us, we should be on an equal footing during our conversation."

Maia responded naturally in Russian, "I like your reasoning, so I have no objection."

Ingrid then said, "As I understand it you are an American citizen having been born right here in this city. But your mother whisked you away to Estonia when you were still a breastfeeding infant and have lived there ever since. Since you are going to go to school at the University of Illinois for a few years for your graduate degree, do you think you will be staying here? I would imagine there would be more opportunity for high paying jobs in the United States than in Estonia."

Maia answered, "Well there are some opportunities in Estonia in my field that would interest me, but of course not as many as in the United States and would be lower paying there than here. Luckily, though, I have no money worries as my mother is rather well off. And if she really does go ahead and marries Jed Baxter, I would then really have no money worries whatsoever. I can sense from the times I've met him, that he truly does love my mother. So, I surmise that he wouldn't want to see his newly acquired stepdaughter destitute. Besides I gather from what my mother has told me, he is awfully disappointed with the way his own adult children have turned out. His son has become a drug addict despite every advantage in life was made available to him.

"Mr Baxter barely tolerates his daughter, who seems to be an airhead and a bimbo. She has given birth to four children each of them by a different man, none of whom she had deigned to marry. And her children seem to be all brats bringing no joy to their grandfather. So, in all modesty, I can safely say that should my mother marry Mr Baxter, I'm sure I would be welcomed by him as a precious stepdaughter."

Ingrid asked, "Because you say you have been well off, I was wondering why you didn't pursue a professional tennis career. I imagine that to reap the potential lucrative earnings one can acquire in playing tennis requires not only talent but hard work, dedication and discipline. Perhaps then because of your wealth, it's not incentive enough to make the necessary sacrifice. Mind you I understand that one of the top American players is the daughter of a billionaire."

Maia advised, "That would be Jessica Pegula. Yes, she certainly has the drive and ambition to be the best tennis player that she possibly can be. And she also is disciplined to run a business enterprise at the same time as she's involved in competing in professional tennis. I certainly admire her, just as I admire you for your talent in playing the piano. Besides your obvious talent, I imagine you must practice quite a bit to achieve the level of professionalism for a concert pianist."

Ingrid confirmed, "Yes, I've been playing the piano since I was three years old. Now I must practice at least four hours daily, and it is especially imperative while on this current worldwide tour. I just barely have the luxury to attend this orgy and skip two days practice. With Natasha I have the great opportunity to jump start my concert career with such an auspicious beginning. The recital at the White House this past January certainly has helped provide me with name recognition in the concert music world. That event by the way was the first time I met your mother. She proved to be a gracious hostess for me and Natasha at the subsequent dinner at the Embassy,"

Maia chuckled as she replied, "So I heard from my mother. I understand that you and Natasha were properly feted for the occasion. Incidentally, I have learned to play the piano, and I can do so adequately enough that my listeners can recognize the tune I'm playing. I don't have the talent you possess, and I certainly do not have the discipline and dedication required to play at your level. Your playing of the Mussorgsky piece was brilliant. I could perhaps learn to play it from the sheet music score, but I never could replicate the passion and the magic you instilled in your performance."

"Thank you for your kind words, Maia. I noticed at Erica's you did not mention that you could play the piano, but you did advise you played tennis even so far as to compete at the professional level, I take it then that you had more talent and perhaps dedication to tennis than you had towards mastering the piano. "

Maia replied, "Yes I had some talent in tennis. I did win the Girls Singles Wimbledon title when I was seventeen and I was runner-up the year before. But when I turned nineteen and no longer allowed to play in junior tournaments, I bombed out first at Indian Wells CA and then at Miami FL, in March of that year and later on at Wimbledon. I still think had I trained harder I would have been more successful, but I realized there was one thing about me that is holding me back from becoming a topflight, elite player on the WTA tour,"

Ingrid innocently asked, "Oh? And what would that be?"

At this point, Maia slipped her robe off her shoulders, and thereby displayed her splendid double 'D' size breasts. She then said, "Aren't these boobs magnificent? You can touch them if you like to make sure they are real and not artificially enhanced."

Ingrid gasped and automatically began caressing Maia's breasts seemingly in response to Maia's blatant invitation. She said, "Oh yes, these sure are gorgeous tits indeed. But what has that got to do with our discussion regarding you playing tennis?"

Maia replied. "Well unfortunately, big breasts undeniably are uncomfortable while playing tennis. It prevents a big breasted woman like me from reacting as quickly as needed at the slightest change of pace or direction of the ball hit by my opponent on the court. In the power game utilized by most professional players on the WTA tour, it is essential for a woman to have to move a lot, and having big boobs hampers such movement, and thus puts me at a distinct disadvantage."

Mia further added, "Simona Halep, the same tennis player I referred to in my conversation at Erica's, had big boobs like me, but she did something about it. At the age of eighteen she underwent breast reduction surgery and was able to resume practicing and playing the very next day. She went on to become the No 1 player in the world and won two grand slam titles.

"Simona had declared in interviews, that she did not regret her decision to undergo breast reduction surgery at all, especially considering that she had also experienced psychological complexes. In her opinion her previous large breast size compared to her small stature did not look very attractive and created the impression of disproportion. Her before surgery pictures which exhibited her enormous breast size, compared to her after surgery pictures with her reduced breast size would seem to confirm that assertion.

"Simona is only 168 cm tall (5'6"), whereas I'm 183 cm tall (6'). And if I had smaller breasts, I would probably be less attractive and create the impression of disproportion in the other way. So, I was not prepared to make the sacrifice of getting by boobs chopped down to size just for the purpose of achieving greater success in a professional tennis career."

Ingrid now affected a low sultry voice as she said, "Bravo Maia. Your boobs look mouthwatering and in perfect symmetry with your magnificent female body. Happily for me, I don't have to be jealous of you as my boobs are not too bad. See!"

With that said, Ingrid got up to remove her robe and let it drop to the floor. Maia spontaneously applauded, as she said, "Oh yes Ingrid those are definitely terrific tits and the rest of your body isn't too shabby either."

Ingrid moved in to bestow a passionate kiss which was enthusiastically received. After breaking off the kiss, she said, "When I was in Vienna, I once found myself alone with a gentleman in an elevator, whom I was unbelievably attracted to. So, I flashed him showing off my boobs in the hopes he would then fuck me right then and there in the elevator."

"Did that ploy work?"

"Unfortunately not. It turned out he was an important cabinet minister in the Austrian government, and he was late for a very important meeting in that building. Naturally we did get it on afterwards. He was a member of the BDSM club known as der Höllenfeuer Verein and so I became a member also. Because of the association between my club with the TLR, I'm able to attend this upcoming orgy not as a guest but by reciprocity agreement."

They kissed again, this time with even more passion. When they broke off this kiss, Maia said, "I am mainly straight, but I did have frequent girl-on-girl sex back in Estonia with my best friend named Riina. We've been BFF since we were both seven years old."

Ingrid replied, "I am straight too. But in Vienna for a year, I was in a truly romantic love relationship with Sieglinde who was the principal Dominatrix at der Höllenfeuer Verein."

Maia then said, "Why don't we take this upstairs to my room. I have a king-sized bed there which we surely will need because of our sizes.

After uncovering the bedcover and top sheet, Ingrid opted to get on the bed first and lie flat on her back. Maia climbed on board resting on her knees and calves. She positioned herself in line with Ingrid's supine position directly behind Ingrid's head. This way she was able to bestow an upside down aerobic like feat in kissing Ingrid. The unusual position produced an added intoxicating sensation far beyond a normal form of kissing. They each experienced a minor orgasm as a result of the intensity of their exchanged kisses.

Then Maia moved her body southwards to hover over Ingrid's beautiful breasts. Again, in an upside down position, Maia's tongue feasting on Ingrid's tits and nipples produced a mutual exciting euphoria to the senses of both of them. Meanwhile, Ingrid had to use her hand to push off Maia's massive breasts to avoid being smothered as she was nibbling on Maia's nipples. The simultaneous mutual oral stimulation of each other's mammary glands produced a feeling of ultimate ecstasy; the kind of which neither one had previously experienced. This time their orgasms registered at the intense level.

Finally, Maia moved her body further southwards to commence an orthodox lesbian sixty-nine style of oral sex. Ingrid had the ability to alternate between performing cunnilingus and anilingus. Maia for her part captured Ingrid's clit in her mouth as she applied her tongue on the nub. In addition, she fisted Ingrid's vagina penetrating up to her wrist. The resultant orgasm for each of them was explosive compelling each of them to scream in exultation.

As they separated, Ingrid was too fatigued to seek her own bed in her designated room. And so, they slept together in a mutual embrace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jed Baxter was also a member of the TLR but was not attending the TLR orgy because he was needed for an important business meeting at his office. Perhaps in order to gain more goodwill with Vivian Laaning, he was footing the bill for first class airfare to Dallas, for all five of them. He even went so far as to arrange for parking fees at the O'Hare airport to be billed to his company.

When the party of five arrived at the Dallas airport that Saturday afternoon, they shared a limousine ride to the orgy location. The Texas Love Ranch (TLR) was celebrating its 50th year in operation, as America's premier swingers sex club. The club had expanded from its two original buildings labeled the Messalina Hall and the Madame du Barry Hall for participation in weekend orgies, to add a third building designated as the Nell Gynn Hall. As a result of this expansion the capacity for members to participate in an orgy rose from fifty to a maximum of one hundred. participants. There was one other smaller building on the premises that was off limits to the guests. It served as a residence for the club manager as well as an office for the manager's staff. It was designated as Cleopatra's domain.

The original owners, John William St. Clair and Katrina Vargas had since passed away, and the club was now owned by their daughter, Victoria Veronica Vargas, or as she is sometimes affectionately referred to as 'Triple Vee'. Vickie was a senior partner in one of the top law firms in Atlanta, and one of the most highly regarded medical malpractice attorney in the country. Consequently, she left the management of the club to Scarlett O'Hara, who coincidentally hailed from Atlanta as well. Nevertheless, Vickie, would occasionally appear at an orgy to assist in supervising a particular event.

Scarlett, one of the few charter members of the club still listed amongst the quick, had succeeded to her position replacing Kristina Vargas, the original manager of the club. Scarlett had decided to retire, although still remaining a member. So, for this particular orgy, Vickie had chosen to honor Scarlett's past services, with a special contest. Thus, she was on hand to supervise the orgy and act as the Mistress of ceremonies in conducting the contest which was whimsically titled: "My Bummy Is Yours"!

After an hour's drive from the airport, the party of five arrived at the TLR property, located in a secluded sylvan setting northwest of Dallas. A naked Vickie Vargas was stationed at the reception counter in the Messalina Hall to oversee registration. On the wall behind the registration counter hung a four feet by eight feet framed mural, which consisted of a photograph depicting nine naked couples connected to each other in a straight line, like a sexual train. Each woman except the female head of the train, was bent on her knees performing anilingus on the man in front of her. The men were fucking the woman in front of them à la doggie style. Included in the photo mural and participating in the action depicted, was Scarlett O'Hara who formed the head of the line. Two other women in the mural were Vickie Vargas and the Estonian ambassador, Vivian Laaning. The mural represented a particularly erotic exhibition such that could be expected to occur at a TLR orgy.

On the counter there were four bowls on the desk, two containing pink colored ticket slips marked with letters and numbers, and the other two containing blue ticket slips marked similarly. Ingrid and Maia were directed to draw a ticket from one of the pink ticket bowls and Natasha, Vera and the Estonian Ambassador were instructed to draw a ticket from the other pink ticket bowl. Ingrid's ticket was marked "A-3", while Maia's was marked H-4. Natasha's was simply marked "E", Vera's was marked "G" and Vivian's was marked "C". Vickie advised that for this evening's sex game, that the TLR deemed that every orgy guest would want to participate in what will be a novel event. Thus, the significance of the drawing would be explained at contest time, ensuring that everyone will be involved. They were advised that the contest would commence at 07:30 PM and everyone was directed to congregate at the Madame du Barry Hall, at that time.

Having completed the registration process, everyone in the party descended to the basement locker rooms to disrobe. Every orgy guest would remain completely naked throughout their stay, save except for jewelry ornaments, particularly those with the TLR body chain belts, which Natasha, Vera and Vivian were wearing theirs. Once naked, they all went upstairs and onto the main room of the Messalina Hall. Along one wall, there was aligned a row of ordinary rectangular tables joined together to allow for a buffet spread of food and drinks, both alcoholic and non alcoholic. There were some staff members behind the tables to cater to the needs of the orgy guests. The staff was fully clothed to differentiate themselves from the club members. Sex between the staff and club member was strictly forbidden; if caught the member would be summarily dismissed from the club, and the staff person would be fired on the spot.

They each grabbed a sandwich or a hamburger plus a beer and assembled together at a round table to eat and chat. In their conversation, Ingrid and Maia were apprised of the rules and conditions of the orgy. Sex was absolutely consensual. Considering the raison d'être of an orgy, that usually was not a problem, but in any case, no member could be coerced into a sexual act that was uncomfortable to them. There was for example a BDSM room in the basement of the Nell Gynn Hall, which was not used extensively, as only a minority of TLR members were devotees of this form of sexual activity.

There were ten bedrooms upstairs in both the Messalina Hall and the Madame du Barry Hall, plus twenty bedrooms in the Nell Gynn Hall for more private sexual action. The first five bedrooms in the Madame du Barry Hall had closed circuit television, as persons if the TLR staff could film their sexual activity and the participants could subsequently view their action. However, such activity had to be negotiated upon registration. All the bedrooms did include a chest of drawers containing all kinds of sex toys.

The Messalina Hall, in addition to the availability of food and drinks had various furniture strewn about for public sexual activity. Likewise, the Madame du Barry Hall had similar furniture, but it also contained a raised stage for sex contests. There was also lots of paraphernalia available to conduct some elaborate sex contests. One of the most spectacular contests, that had occurred in the past consisted of replicating, 'Behind the Green Door', an old famous porno movie starring the legendary porn star, Marilyn Chambers.

The newest addition, the Nell Gynn Hall was twice the size of the other two buildings. It featured a forty feet by forty feet square raised foam mattress with a fitted cover sheet. This was the ideal setting for a huge group sex activity or a large daisy chain oral sex event. Outside between the Messalina Hall and the Madame du Barry Hall was a swimming pool and beyond it, grass courts for volleyball, badminton and tennis, for those desiring a respite from non stop sexual activity.