Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Vivian Laaning was beckoned by a young stud almost thirty years her junior for a go at the gigantic mattress in the Nell Gynn Hall. Another young stud then importuned Vera Starikovich to accompany him to a nearby bedroom. To Natasha's dismay, she could only initially attract, a gentleman at least fifteen years her senior for a rendezvous. He pleaded ever so nicely, that Natasha did not have the heart to refuse. Maia Laaning caught the attention of pair of super virile hunks, and so she happily got on her hands and knees on top of a foam covered table to suck on a cock, while the other stud fucked her doggy style.

Ingrid decided to venture into the BDSM room located in the basement of the Nell Gynn room. She was curious as to how it would compare with der Höllenfeuer Verein premises. It proved to be an adequate enough venue for BDSM activity but wasn't nearly as fully equipped as the Austrian club. For that matter even Siggy's dungeon had more variety of BDSM tools, although of course it was not as large. There was a couple in the room when Ingrid entered. They were trying a rope bondage play but being obviously novices in BDSM they were not very successful. The woman, of a slightly small frame, was upright resting on the back of her calves as he was trying to secure her arms behind her back.

Ingrid introduced herself to the couple and volunteered to help. The woman's name was Priscilla Healy and was a lawyer from Toronto, Canada. The man's name was William Gooley, and he was an advertising executive from Los Angeles. They got acquainted in a previous orgy, and when they met this day, decided to satisfy their interest in bondage having previously watched some instructive videos.

Ingrid took over and constructed a box tie bondage, tying Priscilla's breasts into a rope dress, and securing the upper arms and wrists behind her. For good measure Ingrid clamped her nipples with a pair of nipple clamps joined together by a chain. The sight of Priscilla being restrained in such an efficient manner, immediately triggered a solid erection from Gooley. So, he stepped in front of her to present his rigid cock for a blow job. Ingrid, for her part, had also positioned herself upright resting on her calves beside Priscilla to witness the fellatio. Periodically, Ingrid would yank on the nipples chain causing a jolt of pain to course throughout Priscilla's body. The latter merely squeaked in reaction, but otherwise exhibited no other display of pain or discomfort for that matter.

Once Gooley had finished ejaculating in her mouth, Priscilla wordlessly signaled to Ingrid whether she wanted to cum swap. Ingrid was not shy in this kind of oral play, but with Priscilla being restrained in the manner that she was, the ensuing kissing proved to be more intricate than usual. After, all the cum was swapped and ingested between them, Priscilla offered cunnilingus to Ingrid. This was yet another novel experience for Ingrid, as she had never been eaten out by a woman or a man for that matter, while standing. The resulting orgasm was exquisite. Thereafter they untied Priscilla, and the three of them indulged in some threesome sex, until it was time to get an evening meal before gathering with the others for the 'My Bummy Is Yours' contest.

At 07:30 PM the orgy guests gathered in the Madame du Barry Hall for the commencement of the "My Bummy Is Yours" contest. Couches and comfortable chairs were arranged around the raised stage for the guests to sit while witnessing the contest. Vickie then addressed the crowd to advise the parameters of the contest. She started with, "Welcome to you all for tonight's special contest which as far as I know is the first of its kind. As you know, we are in our fiftieth year in operation which I would suggest is the finest swingers sex club in America."

The crowd cheered confirming their belief in the assertion. Vickie continued, "As you also may be aware, our current manager, Scarlett O'Hara is retiring, and so I will temporarily take her place. I will be reviewing applicants for the position and hopefully I'll have a replacement by September. Any member of TLR is welcome to apply as I'm still in the process of choosing a successor.

"Believe it or not, but Scarlett is a charter member, having joined our club at its inception while only eighteen years of age. How she managed that, you'll have to ask her yourself. Alas, during her long membership, she has never garnered the coveted TLR gold plated body chain belt emblematic in triumphing in a TLR sexual contest or game. We believe she has an unfortunate issue which has prevented her from achieving the ultimate TLR prize. She has a flatulent problem when she gets excited in sex. And she sure does get easily excited in sex!"

The audience broke out in laughter, as it was common knowledge amongst TLR members, that Scarlett tended to involuntarily fart during sex. That embarrassing weakness had costed her in a flamboyant Messalina contest, where the prize was in addition to the body chain belt, to accompany as a third wheel on the honeymoon of the couple who got married at the TLR premises.

Vickie continued, "So the management of TLR, actually meaning only me, has decided to allow Scarlett one last chance to snag that elusive TLR body chain belt. Mind you, it's truly not her one last chance, since although no longer managing the club, she will still partake as a member in forthcoming TLR orgies. As she succinctly put it to me, that she may not be a spring chicken, but she is not dead yet. I can assure the TLR members, that she still can satisfactorily entertain a young virile stud. I believe every male member of this club would be pleased to be in her company, notwithstanding her unfortunate faux pas tendency."

Again, the audience broke out in laughter and started an impromptu spontaneous chant in a rondo fashion. The men in the audience shouted out her two syllable first name, and the women joined in response by uttering her three syllable last name. Once the chanting died down, Vickie resumed, "In any case it has been decided that Scarlett will be an automatic finalist to be joined with three others. All four finalists, each will earn the truly coveted TLR body chain belt simply by enduring a special sodomy test in the final round. Hence, the title of this sex game; more about that later at the appropriate time. So in other words, we may be awarding as many as four TLR belts tonight, and I'm sure that will be the case."

The audience duly applauded, and Vickie continued, "As Scarlett should she succeed, will be a newly minted TLR body chain belt owner, the TLR management, that's me, decided that the other possible three winners tonight will also be ladies who had not as yet acquired a TLR belt. That is why you nine ladies, who already possess a TLR belt, and are proudly wearing the same, selected a ticket from the bowl apart from the one where the forty other ladies drew. As you have noticed your ticket was marked with a letter from 'A' to 'H' or the letter 'X'. The significance of the ticket you drew will be pointed out in due course. Suffice it to say you will not be eligible to secure an extra TLR belt tonight, but you will surely experience pleasure in your participation.

"Actually, in a moment of generosity, the TLR management, that's me, decided to present to each of you nine ladies, a souvenir ankle bracelet as a thank you for your participation, and to make up for your inability to acquire an additional most sought after TLR body chain belt. Incidentally, Chloe Hamilton the lady who drew the ticket marked 'X' will have two ankle bracelets presented to her since her participation in tonight's event will be more extensive. Those of you who know Chloe, are aware she already has five bracelets adorning each ankle, as a souvenir of a gangbang she had participated independent of a TLR orgy. I'm thinking if Chloe could time travel into the more prudish Victorian era, whereby women were fully clothed in public, such that a glimpse of a bare ankle would produce a scandal, our Chloe would no doubt entice a riot!"

As the audience guffawed at Vickie's absurd imagination, she continued, "Now, you forty ladies, who as of yet are not recipients of the dazzling gold plated coveted TLR body chain belt, drew ticket slips from the other bowl for females. Each ticket contained a letter from "A" to "H" plus a number from one to five. That designation establishes your initial position in the opening round of tonight's competition to determine ultimately our three finalists to join Scarlett in the quest for the TLR body chain belt. Now those of you with a mathematical mind or those of you familiar with past TLR contests, will not be surprised to discern the particulars of the opening elimination round for tonight's contest.

"Our forty ladies, by their draws are divided into eight groups of five ladies competing against each other in their group to determine the eight semi finalists. Each of the eight contests will be decided by the traditional TLR method of elimination, which is by way of the speed of their fellatio technique. In other words, the lady who can induce the fastest ejaculation in their group will advance to the semi finals. The order of the contests will follow the alphabet, so that drawing 'A' means you're in the first contest, while drawing 'H' means you're in the eighth and last contest. As you ladies can see there are five cute fluffy pillows, separately identified by their sewn number on their surface, and arranged in a semi-circle in front of me. Yes, these pillows are there to rest your weary knees comfortably as you try your best to provide the fastest blow job possible. And of course, the number you drew tells you which pillow is your spot. Any questions so far?"

As there were no questions, Vickie continued the explanation of the contest, "You men attending this orgy were directed to draw from the two bowls containing blue tickets slips. Gee I wonder if there is any significance to the color scheme of the ticket slips?"

There were groans intermixed with laughter, at Vickie's lame observation of the obvious. She continued, "In the case of the men, which bowl you drew from, was a case of first come, first served. The first forty men who registered for this orgy drew from the bowl, that curiously enough contained exactly forty tickets. The remaining ten men drew from the bowl, which of course contained ten tickets. Now the tickets drawn from the bowl of forty tickets were marked with a letter from "A" to "H" plus a number from one to five. Now I'm sure it does not take a sledgehammer blow to the head to figure out what that means."

A wag in the audience shouted, "Your swing of the sledgehammer missed my head completely! I can't figure it out! Please enlighten us, and spell it out!"

The audience guffawed in heavy laughter at the comedic retort. Since Vickie had used this analogy before in her introductory speeches to TLR contests, she supposed the member had prepared in his mind beforehand to utter his banality at his first opportunity. So, she replied, "I suspect your remark is somewhat disingenuous, but nevertheless, suffice it to say that by the drawings, it is established the order of how the forty ladies will compete in the first round of blow job eliminations. It is also established who their male partner would be.

"There is one wrinkle in the men's drawing. The two of you who drew 'A-1' and 'A-2' will notice that your ticket was also marked in addition, 'X-2' or 'X-3' respectively. That means that you two will join with the ten men, who drew from the other bowl, to participate in the final round of this competition. The significance of letters and numbers drawn will become evident and certainly explained fully at the appropriate time. In any case you two men can thank your lucky stars as you will be the only men to be involved in both ends of male involvement in tonight's contest. As you know only women can win TLR contests, and the most coveted gold plated TLR body chain belt. It's the philosophy of the TLR that simply participating in a TLR sex contest is a sufficient reward in of itself for those members of the male persuasion. Therefore, you two can consider yourself doubly fortunate tonight."

The audience applauded in cheering for the men. They stood up, and acknowledging the cheers from the crowd, they raised their arms to fist pump in reaction to their perceived triumph. Ingrid noticed that the man who had drawn 'A-2' plus 'X-3' was none other than William Gooley, and Ingrid was pleased for two reasons. First of all, she had found him to be a very satisfactory sex partner back in the BDSM room, so she was happy for him on that account. Secondly, as he was designated by his drawing to be the partner to one of her first round competitors and considering the hot sex she and Priscilla Healy had with him, perhaps he would need more arousal time to ejaculate yet again.

Once the crowd settled down Vickie resumed, "All right, I believe we are about ready for our first round of contests. Before we start, here are the ground rules that apply to each of the eight contests of this round. With the first contest, and thereafter when a previous contest has been finished, you will hear the sound of the buzzer. Just so there is no misunderstanding this is what the buzzer sounds like."

As the sound of the buzzer reverberated and then stopped, Vickie continued, "So when you hear the initial buzzer, the five ladies of the contest will take their place on the appropriate pillow. You do not have to worry in case you've forgotten the ticket number you drew. I recorded your number upon your registration. Thus, you will see on this big chalk board beside me, that the ladies of group 'A' with their pillow number are listed on this board by my helpful staff assistant, along with the designated gentlemen partners. Once contest 'A' is underway the chalk board info will be erased to be replaced by the names of the next contest and that process will prevail throughout the eight contests. Before I continue, I trust the explanation is clear, but are there any questions so far?"

As there weren't any questions, Vickie continued, "Once the five ladies are in place on their pillow, a second buzzer will sound for the gentleman partners to take their place standing in front of their designated competing woman. Now the state of arousal in each man's appendage is certainly a problematic factor in our contest. However, the TLR trusts that none of our male members would resort to wanking themselves beforehand in a misguided chivalrous attempt to give their female partner an edge in the competition. That just would not be cool."

Vickie continued, "In any case when the third buzzer is sounded, that signals that the contest is to start. Now you ladies have a free hand, a pun by the way fully intended, to do whatever you deem necessary to procure a climax from your partner. You are precluded from attempting vaginal or anal penetration, otherwise anything sexual is permitted. In other words, if you think your ability to suck cock is lacking and not up to snuff, but you can provide a mean hand job, then by all means go for it!

"Accordingly, a contest will end as soon as a participating man is the first to signal an ejaculation. To avoid ambiguity and relying on the presumption that a man must know whether he has truly ejaculated, that is why the man must raise his hand to signal a successful climax. Once a hand is raised the buzzer will sound to signal the conclusion of the contest. However, to avoid any negative suspicion or mischief, as the sole arbitrator of the contest, I will require the winning lady to open her mouth to display that she does indeed possess a mouthful of cum. If she can't, the couple will have defaulted, and the remaining four couples will replay their contest after all the other contests have been completed. The bottom line for you lady competitors is, don't swallow the cum until you're certain the contest is truly over. So, before the buzzer sounds are there any questions?"

There were actually several technical questions regarding the determination of a successful ejaculation. Vickie was able to successfully to ward off such disturbing questions and provide satisfactory answers. Once the first contest was finally underway, Ingrid emerged as an easy winner. Ingrid was undeniably an extremely good-looking woman, and consequently most straight men developed an automatic hard on simply by gazing on her. Her obvious pulchritude was even further enhanced by the display of her naked body. As a result, her male partner in the initial contest, whose name was Gust Tankerous, was an easy pigeon for her siren appeal.

It was not like that Gus Tankerous had low esteem of himself. Nor did he think beautiful women were out of his league. In fact, considering his wealth as a successful hedge fund manager, he was accustomed to being in the company of beautiful women. He had joined TLR not so much as seeking women that were normally unattainable to him, but as a source for the kind of women he truly desired. Despite his sex appeal being sufficient to engage undeniably attractive women, Gus was taken aback by Ingrid's beauty and demeanor. He viewed her as the rare woman whom he might deem out of his reach. So right at the moment of the beginning of the contest, he was already aroused sporting a throbbing full size erection.

As soon as Ingrid got his cock into her mouth, Gus was leaking precum. Then as she was massaging his balls, in conjunction with her sucking of his rod, he was grunting agonizingly. Completing her own unique style of fellatio, Ingrid with her three middle fingers of her other hand, formed a spear and stabbed his anus. The sudden unexpected penetration of his ass hole instantly triggered his climax. In fact, his ejaculation was so copious, that when Ingrid opened her mouth to allow for inspection by Vickie, in the latter's capacity as referee of the contest, a significant amount of the expelled sperm spilled out.

With Ingrid established as the winner of Group "A", the seven subsequent contests duly followed to produce the remaining semifinalists. Ingrid was pleased to note, that Priscilla Healy, the woman she had dallied with in the BDSM room won her Group "E" contest. Maia Laaning, the only other woman of the forty contestants, whom Ingrid was acquainted with, won a semi final position as well in Group "H", being the last contest of the initial elimination round.

Upon the conclusion of the first round, staff members removed the pillows, and three queen size beds were rolled on to the stage. Vickie Vargas then addressed the audience, "Now that we are down to eight semi finalists, this round will consist of three matches to determine the three finalists who will be eligible to secure the much coveted gold plated TLR body chain belt for their very own proud possession."

The audience tittered in laughter by Vickie's repetitive outlandishly hyperbolic description of the intended prize. Unmindful of the apparent disdainful reaction, Vickie continued, "The first match will pit the winners of Groups, 'A', 'B' and 'C' against each other. The second match will see the winners of Groups, 'D', 'E' and 'F' compete and the third match will feature the winners of Group 'G' and 'H' doing battle. This round will also consist of oral sex activity, but instead of the contestants compelled to service men, they will instead be called upon to employ their cunnilingus skills on the women who currently are adorned with the cherished TLR body chain belt."

The audience groaned again at the inane reference to the prize. Undaunted, Vickie continued, "So you nine ladies, who have previously triumphed in a TLR contest, with the exception of Chloe Hamilton who drew the ticket marked 'X', will mount one of these beds. Once positioned flat on the back, the competing lady will administer some no doubt lustful wicked tongue action to produce hopefully an exquisite orgasm. The pairings of the three matches are of course now fixed. The winners of the first round will muff dive the lady who drew the corresponding group letter ticket. To ensure no mistakes, the pairings are listed on the adjacent chalk board.