Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, as in the first round, the competitor who induces the fastest climax from her partner, will be declared the winner of the match and advance to the finals. Now it is generally understood or at least believed, that a women's climax in sexual action is sometimes not so easily discernible by their love partner. It is further believed that some women will on occasion resort to faking their orgasm in order to avoid recriminations or disappointment from their love partner. That being the case, we are relying on the truism that a lady will definitely be aware of when she has arrived at her orgasm. Thus, in the interest of fairness, you ladies receiving cunnilingus from the competitors, are asked to raise a hand when you have reached your climax. Thus, the first hand raised in a match signifying sexual climax will determine the winner of the match. So, before we proceed any further, are there any questions?".

There was a question posed by Diana Van Buren, one of the previous TLR body chain belt owners, who had drawn the letter "B", and thus was the prospective partner for one of Ingrid's opponents in this semi final round. She asked for clarification. Her actual question was, "Exactly when should I be raising my hand? There have been times, when I'm absolutely certain that I'm about to the experience the euphoria of my orgasm, but as time passes in continuous bliss, I find that I can't really pinpoint exactly when I started feeling that bliss."

Vickie answered, "I suppose to determine the start of one's orgasm is a subjective matter for any woman to ascertain. I think it's similar to trying to determine the exact time the sun has risen or set for that matter. One time it is dark and then it is daylight. But when did it precisely change from dark to light?

"You have probably experienced on occasion, whereby you are so close to your climax, but your partner has stopped, mostly because he has reached his climax. By doing so, you are deprived of the orgasm which you were bound to have reached. So to answer your question, I would say that you can raise your hand at a point where even your partner should stop in her muff dive right then and there you are experiencing your orgasm or that you will definitely go over the top to experience your orgasm, no matter what. Besides in your case, Diana, I'm aware that prior to joining our club, you had participated in two separate gangbangs whereby you were treated to the charms of one hundred men on each occasion. So, I would think you would be the last person to be confused on this issue."

Of course, that last remark provoked some more raucous laughter from the audience and caused Ms Van Buren to blush. However, the latter was not ashamed, as she knew Vickie was only teasing her. Besides the other members were impressed by this factoid contrary to the contempt that most non members of TLR would harbor against her. There were no other questions, so the semi final round was ready to begin. In the first round, there were eight contests with forty female contestants, plus forty male counterpart participants. So, to process the round efficiently, and orderly. Vickie simply introduced the contestants and their male partners perfunctorily by mentioned their names only. In the semi final round there were only three contests with only sixteen participants in total. That being the case, Vickie Vargas felt it was incumbent on her part to provide a more detailed picture of the personnel involved in each contest. Her description of Ingrid's match was as follows:

"For our first match of the semi finals, the lady who drew the letter 'A', and therefore the designated muff divée in this contest, is none other than TLR's favorite songstress, Pamela Rose. Pamela was the very first recipient of the fabulous TLR gold plated body chain belt. Partnering with Sally Browning, a long-time member of the TLR, the two of them systematically serviced every male participant at that orgy in an elaborate order and cool style. That orgy was the first one Pamela attended, and it was her birthday gift from her mother, Hannah Rose, another charter member, to celebrate Pamela's eighteenth birthday.

"In her day job we all know her as America's most distinguished and notable singer-songwriter. She has won the most Grammies than any other female vocalist and belongs to an exclusive company with three others as the only female singers who have recorded a No 1 hit song while in their forties: the other three being Tina Turner, Grace Slick and Cher. The latter is the only one to do it in her fifties, and Pamela vows to replicate that achievement within a year. No biography of Pamela is complete without mentioning her legendary appearance in Rotterdam, Holland, where she performed a concert buck naked. As the event was a cross genre musical event, Pamela was accompanied by another TLR member Natasha Starikovich, who also performed in the buff along with every other female musician. The male musicians during this memorable event were dressed in tuxedos to excitingly contrast the spectacle.

"The contestant in this match, being the Group 'A' winner, who will be trying to make Pamela cum, is Ingrid Losnedahl. In her day job, Ingrid is at the start of her career as a classical music concert pianist, but already the buzz about her has been tremendous. She has been compared to Clara Schumann, Franz Liszt and Frédéric Chopin; no doubt bolstered by her winning two prestigious international piano competitions. Currently she is engaged in a worldwide tour with coincidentally enough, Natasha Starikovich, surely a most beguiling member of the TLR. Ingrid and Natasha's first public recital, together, occurred this past January at the White House and broadcast on PBS. I assume a lot of you witnessed this event on TV.

"Ingrid is not a member of the TLR, but her presence here tonight is made possible because of reciprocal agreements TLR has with various sex clubs in Europe. The agreement allows for members of each club to attend events of each other's club. One of the clubs is der Höllenfeuer Verein in Vienna, where Ingrid is a member. Other clubs are located in Berlin and Paris with negotiations underway with clubs in London, Rome and Amsterdam. So, you may wish to keep this in mind whenever you find yourself in those cities."

After introductions of Ingrid's two competitors and partners were completed, the first match of the semi finals was ready to proceed. Pamela Rose then mounted the first bed and in preparation of the action, Ingrid placed a pillow under Pamela's rump. Although Pamela was older than Sieglinde, she was essentially of the same age group. Thus, Ingrid reasoned that the technique that drove her former lover bonkers should work as well on Pamela as well. Accordingly, Ingrid applied her tongue to stimulate Pamela's clit and "G" spot, and with her right hand fisted Pamela's vagina. With her other hand, utilizing her three middle fingers, Ingrid worked them into Pamela's rectum.

The triple assault on her lady parts, did drive Pamela bonkers. She raised her hand signifying her climax within five minutes.

Diana Van Buren and Vivian Laaning, the two ladies receiving cunnilingus from Ingrid's opponents on the adjacent beds were just settling into the pleasures of the oral sex. Even though, Ingrid had won the first match there was no desire on the part of the TLR policy to thwart any potential sexual pleasures. Ingrid's competitors were allowed to continue their muff dives to climax, which did not take place until some fifteen minutes later before the second match could be undertaken.

After Pamela recovered her equilibrium from her mind-blowing climax, she sported a wicked smile. She complimented our heroine, "Thank you Ingrid, that was awesome. I don't do much girl-on-girl sex, but this was certainly the best I've ever experienced."

The second semi final match was won by Priscilla Healy paired off with Natasha Starikovich. After removing the superfluous third bed, Maia Laaning won the third match inducing a climax from her partner, before her sole opponent could do the same with her partner. After removing one of the beds, leaving only one bed remaining on the stage, the concluding round was ready.

Vickie addressed the crowd, "We now have our four finalists determined. Each of them can earn the coveted TLR gold plated body chain belt by simply enduring without pause three consecutive sodomies. Ingrid Losnedahl will be up first, and her sodomizing partners in a row would be the gentlemen who drew 'ABC-1' followed by 'ABC-2' and finishing with 'ABC-3'. The next finalist will be Patricia Healy who would be enjoying sodomy from the gentlemen who drew tickets marked, 'DEF-1', 'DEF-2' and 'DEF-3'. Likewise, Maia Laaning will be sodomized in order by the gentlemen who drew 'GH-1', 'GH-2' and 'GH-3'.

"Then our 'My Bummy Is Yours' contest will conclude with our favorite redhead former manager, Scarlett O'Hara in the spotlight. Despite her known affliction in sex, surely this type of sexual activity is one she can overcome. To garner the most sought after TLR gold plated body chain belt, she has to prevail over sodomies by the gentlemen who drew tickets marked 'X-1', 'A-1;X-2' and 'A-1;X-3'.

"Again, if any of the applicable gentlemen have forgotten the ticket number they drew, the line-up for this round is listed on the chalk board. As for Chloe Hamilton, a former TLR contest winner, who lest we forget is the lady who drew the ticket marked 'X', has the enjoyable task of giving head to each gentleman before their turn to make contact with their assigned derrière to pleasure. Thus, Chloe's saliva will be the only lubricant to ease the possible pain in the ass. (some laughter from the audience) Should her throat dry up, why we have provided Chloe with a pitcher of orange juice. To offset the natural bitterness of this fruit juice, we have thoughtfully flavored it with some vodka." (some more audience laughter)

Ingrid surmised that given the amount of sodomies she had experienced plus her pain tolerance for BDSM, she should have no problem in enduring the proposed ass fucking. And that proved to be the case, as she exhibited the least visible signs of distress amongst the four finalists, all of whom made the cut to win the body chain belt.

After the contest was over, Pamela Rose approached Ingrid with a proposition, "Say Ingrid, I've lined up two incredible studs to do a foursome. In addition, I've booked bedroom #2 in this hall for a reliable TLR crew to film at least one hour of action. I have previously commissioned some videos like this in the past. My intention is that when I'm in my dotage, old and toothless, and no longer able to perform, why I would have these souvenirs to reminisce my past triumphs. Naturally, you'll get a copy, and I can assure you that it will not surface on the internet. What say you? Are you game?"

"I'd be delighted!"