Inherit My Heart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers

"Don't cover yourself, you are gorgeous."

Chase placed her hands back at her sides as he lowered his mouth to her breasts, laving her nipples with his tongue. Elizabeth's hands fisted the comforter. He moved his mouth lower, running his tongue down her abdomen. Gently, he eased his left hand between her thighs, and ran it up to her bare mound. Her slit was drenched as he slid his finger along her lips. He reached his thumb down to circle her clit and she moaned and arched off the bed. She slipped his finger inside of her softness and pressed upwards until he hit something.

Chase was pulled from his haze of lust in an instant. All the alcohol he consumed that night didn't block out the fact the Elizabeth was a virgin. He slowly pulled himself away and looked up at her.

"You're a virgin!"

It wasn't a question, but a fact. Chase had figured out her secret. "Oh my god, that's what you were gonna tell me just now, isn't it."

Elizabeth sat up and quietly said "Yes."

"I can't do this, I'm sorry." Chase stood up from the bed and walked out of the room. Elizabeth sat on the bed in shock, wondering what just happened as she heard the door to the suite shut.

Thanks to Michchick98 for editing this chapter for me. Things are crazy around here with finals, so it may be several days before the next chapter is submitted. But, check back, as I may decide to procrastinate my studying and write instead!

t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers
12