All Comments on 'Inheritance'

by EightyThousandEightyFive

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 4 years ago
Intriguing twist

This is an enjoyable tale which is strangely endearing, usually our protagonist gets every thing that they set out to do but this time the protagonist has every thing snatched away from them. It makes it that much more compelling to see what the next chapter/s will hold.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 4 years ago
Personally I will admit it was

Well written with plot twists, but overall it was a bit of a disappointment to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well....

That sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad

Overall, very well written and within the realm of plausibility. Perhaps a bit more dialogue, particularly during the sex scenes. There was a nice build up of sexual tensions at times that didn't quite fulfill themselves adequately. Overall though a good read. Looking forward to a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good

What a twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The only regret....

Is that I didn't read how Vince broke Cleo, making her submit to him. Great story liked snake charms, this one I just loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Fucking awesome. Dont worry about comments from trolls like manboy saying he was disappointed. He would prefer it if it were cucking awesome. Which it was in a way. Nice twist. Now please tell me you will continue. To my thinking, it can go three possible routes. Cleo can submit and become part of Vinny's harem. Cleo can walk out and not look back. Or Cleo can walk out, build up her game, and some years in the future, return to claim the women as her own. Please, explore these possibilities, even if you fake with one, then spring the other on us. Five big stars.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgover 3 years ago
Great story

Super hot, lots of twists.

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

That really pissed me off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous