All Comments on 'Inheritance'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 205 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disagree with Overcritical;s : Did not like the ending at all. I have a lesbian daughter and she and her friends would be enormously offended at a suggestion that she could be simply bisexual and could take on men after a lifetime of being with women. I do not fully understand homosexuality, but I, too am offended at the lack of respect for people who do not exhibit mainstream sexuality. 2*"

This is an extreme overreaction. People are different, and you area bagging them together. Obviously, this individual who had lived as a Lesbian had unresolved feelings that stemmed from unsatisfactory experiences early-on. And, she was never "just a Lesbian" until she discovered something about herself that was hidden, that she was missing a part of herself.

I see you as over-defensive and actually hypocritical in what you wrote. By the way, I gave the story three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Feels unresolved

A bit too abrupt and ending. A lot feels unresolved.

For instance, the daughter not changing her name back after realising her mistake really annoys me.

Feels like she didn't really learn from things after all.

rlh100rlh100about 2 years ago

Where is the ending? The story just seemed to run out of steam.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"No good deed goes unpunished, I guess." - What good deed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
The Wife's Biggest Sin Was Her Lack Of Guilt And Remorse. Her Only Regret Was Getting Found Out.

It was a great fuck fest and a thrilling memory. What kind of human being is so detached and insensitive that she would rub that in her husband's face? In fact she is Incredulous that her adultery even matters since she didn't continue it despite her lack of ethics and the ample opportunities. So it makes me wonder how close and deep the marriage really was. Obviously there wasn't much below the surface once he went looking. And how much fun did the whore ex wife have spending her daughter's money? Why not, she earned it for her.

The daughter taking her bio father's last name was just too contemptible to be accepted. Her actual father should have sent her a black rose and expressed his sympathy that she had killed his parentage. Guess that was her mother's and biodad's DNA influence on the daughter's morals and respect; she had almost none of either.

Not an original plot idea but well executed over all. I couldn't care less about the sexual orientation issues, but I guess some people just got to signal their political superiority. It would have been appropriate to tell us more about the whore ex wife's subsequent relationships. Was she out looking for a 22 year redo of the greatest sex ever, or just simmering with anger for a MAN who wouldn't accept her disrespect and contempt? I would have like to see her endure more pain, but with a decent body and no morals or ethics she'll get plenty of cock. Let's hope her grief ends up being the last thoughts and feelings she has as she takes her last breath. The sooner the better.

A good story, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Very good story, but end too sudden

I enjoyed this story a lot. Very good writing and believable characters. The wife escapes into complete denial. But the end seemed very sudden, the story feels unfinished. Pity, because otherwise this was a good read.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

2nd read. The last bit with Annie doesn't work. Feels like a whole new story.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955about 2 years ago

I voted her to the curb when she gave him a blow.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Nice story about cheaters that just don't understand. Emotional cheating, the disrespect for the other person and the marriage. Marriage vows are a promise, you just don't break promises.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No empathy for Mr wimpy cuckold.

First time best friend screws you over a girlfriend etc. Done deal not friends.

Bros before hos plain stupid!

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brady should have dropped Bryan like a turd, when he first stole his girlfriend and then calously dropped her. How could he be best friends with a man whose character he knew?! It's always the "best friend" who seduces/ fucks the seduced or willing wife. Sad Brady never learned or he could have avoided such heart break. The bitch was cold and calous and couldn't possibly have loved her husband!

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

This one I enjoyed. When he hooked up & married Anne you had my 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story was all over the map. It's missing a part about Brady pissing on Bryan's grave. That would have been good, thou still incomplete. I hate the lack of payback. Even his ex got a way with little payback. If Eddie hadn't cheated it would have been practically non existent! Uggh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fill out the missing parts and finish it. Traci needs to make a run at Annie. We need to also see that Traci was doing Areil's hubby.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

I love the story a lot. Next chapter please. AAAAAA++++++

Viper2011Viper2011almost 2 years ago

I love the DNA aspect in a story and there are some good ones out there, but this, it has the makings of a good story but loses its way after the lame confrontation with his wife.

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 2 years ago

Wow, I felt the emotions of this story were very, very real which certainly heightened my interest and focus on the words. Brady has an intense sense of right and wrong without being another Asbergers story. I really would have loved another 2 pages to see how the author could see the mother/daughter relationship evolve and Brady/Annie's relationship grow or even fail if that's where it was headed. Great authors like this one can make you love or hate the ending but it is still a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
*

confusing shit. i didn't like any of these subhumans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SERIOUSLY NEEDED MORE, ESPECIALLY ABOUT THESE 2 NEWLYWEDS

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Traci was one hell of a bitch, a real piece of shit.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I like this one but that first page is entirely skippable beyond the setup. The history between the husband and ex best friend is largely meaningless because he is dead. The money, he revelation of cheating and paternity is what mattered and that should have been handled without the long meaningless exposition. Quite frankly, Randi should have pointed that out. (And I don't give two shits if she likes that or not) she has already proven to be a hot head incapable of criticism and I am afraid of nobody. Certainly not on this site.

Viper2011Viper2011almost 2 years ago

I reread this story after a conversation with my brother about a best friend and glad I did. The MC knew he couldn't trust his friend or his wife and warned her several times. Not asking the friend to leave early was a mistake but claiming all was normal when he got back, please. New sexy red dress and shoes and fresh sheets on the bed were dead give aways. I would love to have seen the confrontation between the three of them with THE MC leaving and 3 weeks later the wife is pregnant with the friends kid. Great story.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

Yes, well I thought the basic concept was full of potential, and was very intrigued! But then the actions, & reactions of our erstwise "hero" just did NOT sit right in my mind! I mean, that is NOT the way a loyal husband's mind works in response to these circumstances, at all!

So it really suffered because it lacked "the ring of truth"! Yes, I do know that it is fiction, but GOOD fiction needs to be credible! The consequences and ramifications of this volcanic eruption of a revelation SHOULD have sent him on a sudden, unannounced trip in communicado to Lands unknown, sparking a media frenzy witch-hunt, as his signature was needed on the form to release the funds over to his daughter, for some technical reason (to be revealed as soon as I can think of one)! The whole World is against him at the start, but one-at-a-time they come over to him...

Just MY opinion of course, and as always, other opinions are also available!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another fucking "pumpkin". What a truly nauseating term of endearment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

His daughter is a total bitch. Asking her dad about her father and then taking his last name. What a cunt. And he has no self respect for putting up with it. They are all a bunch of losers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

V good. Unknown parentage messes w almost any kid's head, name-change-wise, when the unknown is the male parent, (in the case of patriarchal N.American Euro-caucasians, at least. Other ethnicities may/do have different naming schemes.) I had 2 stepkids w this issue and saw their cousin with it also... all v bright kids. It can mess them up. Life is hard enough for young minds. It doesn't end up only hurting them, too, but it can ruin their lives from unrelated errors during the emotional slide.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

very interesting. some humor and some very deep emotional problems

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

and here you have it, she had an arrogant entitled ego too, cheated to prove 1- he wasnt the boss of her, 2- to prove she was smarter than him, and 3- cuz she wanted to, not really much love or respect there.

"God, you men are all about ego, aren't you?" Did I ever give you any less love? No. I love you. One time 22 years ago. Come on, for God sake!"

"How can you call lying to me for 22 years love? You cheated on me, is that love?

Truth time, Traci," Brady interrupted. "You were together an entire weekend. You only fucked him one time?"

"Several times. We fucked the whole weekend, Brady. Is that what you want to hear?" she hissed.

"Because I could, Brady. That's why. You were so concerned that something might happen. I decided I could do something, and you would never know.

"You've been a great husband and father. This had nothing to do with you. This was about me, and what I wanted. I wanted it. It was good. It was different. That's all it was. He didn't initiate. I did.

So thats not loving, thats taking someone else for granted. never has anyone in LW ever so clearly explained why most cunts cheat. They wld never forgive a similar event from their husband but their own egos make them feel entitled to cheating and forgiveness.

curious as to why the bitch daughter felt a need to "honor" a sperm donating male by adopting his name. Goes to show that for women/females, money is what they all want and need in their deepest darkest selves, for validation? rk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would like a follow up with the wife Bitter end. And maybe a small speech to the daughter still using the old last name about how she shared everything within reasons with her half-siblings but she will always be the "rich" one causing a break in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well…that was very very good…..but.

.

It ended way too abruptly! Plus….it didn’t explain whether Ariel dumped Eddie or not!

.

Traci was a narcissistic bitch. Full stop. No remorse. At all. Brady did the right thing…for the right reasons.

.

Not sure if Ariel grew up or not. It DID appear she got it WRT the cheating….but did she divorce her cheater?

.

The interaction between Brady and Annie was fabulous. Dare I say “heartwarming”?

.

Wanted to bestow a 5….but abrupt ending plus lack of any real “what happened?” to Traci and even Ariel kind of eroded the shine off this gem.

.

Strongest 4 **** possible.

BehindbluisBehindbluisalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brady jumps out of the boiling pot into the sizzling frying pan... if he thinks Annie is going to stay a loyal hetero he has another super anxiety attack coming... one thing a lesbian loves more than anything is to steal a married man's wife from him, its their ultimate accomplishment... they can sense even the slighest tremor of lesbianism in another woman and the pursuit is on with them usually the victor... Annie is already uber-primed and Brady completely blind.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed to story, especially liked the ending. To bad Brady semi-lost his daughter, Daughters are special. Thanks for your writing.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Quite a good story, you did keep repeating yourself some but hey ho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good solid story felt like driving an agile sports car through the mountains on curvy road. Clever to boot. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ANOTHER great story, Hooked1957, I love how you get outside the box, very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Sad that the father-daughter relationship never recovered fully. Traci was quite a bit challenging. Probably one of the worst attempts at justifying her infidelity to her husband. Probably forever because it was 22 years ago. Also when having an affair especially a short one, why the heck not birth control. Ironically Traci even admitted to herself that Bryan and her husband were equally good lovers. She alsomshowed no remorse for the two lies. I suspect that had she been remorseful and not gotten pregnant, they probably could have reconciled, though maybe not. But her attitude was so bad there was no hope. Also

why tell it to Bryan the turdblossom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heh. Loved the parts where Traci said "it had nothing to do with you" to Brady. Umm not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Solid good story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

MC can blame himself for keeping his asshole friend. Doesn't show any better judgement on the women he keeps in his life.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars and only because the kicked the stupid, skanky, SLUT to the curb. The part I'll never understand is the SLUT not really taking any responsibility for her betrayal. She was 100 percent responsible for the destruction of their 20 year marriage. The SLUT got exactly what she deserved - divorced, lonely and little contact with her children/grandchildren.

The MC certainly did not do any favors for himself, by latching on to a bi-sexual woman either - talk about the possibility of a certain instant replay, just like his first marriage. He should never have married again - just shacked up with the bi woman. PLUS making sure there is a really tight pre-nupt agreement, if she ever happens to claim a common-law marriage, after she dumps his ass for another woman.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Dumbass can pick'em.

As to Ariel, after the name change, she'd be dead to me.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Jumbled

Jumbled up story.Suddenly shifts from one scenario to another.We have Ariel living with him,then then nothing until he is going to marry Annie.What happened to her and her son,did she go back to her husband?Did Traci remarry??

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

Given the cold blooded way she seduced the seducer, loved every moment of sex for two nights and days, and felt no remorse, her assertion that was the only time seems questionable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story until the end. The ending kind of stumbled to the finish line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many dumbasses have best friends who are pussy hounds.

Why? Shows your lack of character.

Only savings IF they only chase single women. BUT even that Not much unless women know it's a pump and dump

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no consequence for the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too manywoketard tropes...and paternity fraud deserves a prison sentence. And the bullshit about the MC being Ariel's fathe is bullshit. He was subjected to involuntary servitude, both financially and as a caregiver. The circumstances created an emotional bond, but he was her father neither by conception nor choice (as would be the case in adoption or marrying a woman with children.).

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

Wow that's pretty bad lol. Compared to Gift for Whom? Yeah that's just as bad damn. I can't even defend that. He's surrounded by awful people excluding his current wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Traci is the embodiment of what it is to be a diagnosed narcissist. She had zero remorse for for her cheating and didn't care about anybody but herself. Since our current culture is a narcissist factory, all of us know someone who is a narcissist. Normal people don't have a clue as to how toxic a narcissist is, most of us can't recognize them when we see them. They are truly Satan in human form. The only way to deal with a narcissist is to cut them out of you life completely. They never stop their toxic behavior and blame everyone else for their problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

See here is the problem trying to limit cheating. Take this specific Traci. Clear narcissist. Cheats 22 years ago because she could and wanted to. Is never sorry about any part of it in the least and loves the fact she got pregnant …..putting one over on the clueless cuckold husband and was thrilled with the physical enjoyment and sensations of the sex. Comes out later she doesn’t even like the ex-husband and wants to attack him. So here is the question……..tell me how a slut like this COULD POSSIBLY NOT CHEAT GOING FORWARD? Answer ….IMPOSSIBLE…..these are the VERY CHARACTERISTICS of a serial cheater.,,,,they love cheating….adore it…..couldn’t live without it! All these elements constantly combine in these sluts of LITEROTICA…..enhanced ……as if any enhancement would be needed here….by the master swarmy seducers, ALWAYS whispering into the ears of these sluts…..why the whispering??…..”putting wedges between husband and wife”….subtle suggestions to enhance infidelity in these women….yeah right!

Suggestion for writers : Put normal human women and men out there …..let them have morals…..then test them with circumstances…..write a story about the risks of life…..temptations that sometimes defeat the morals of regular people. Then you won’t see everyone coming down on fallen women and men without some hesitation over the failings sometimes of the human condition. Sometimes people do fail…….but the sluts of LITEROTICA …..they RUN to the fornication of illicit sex. Set up conditions that just could, just might defeat the morals of some pretty normal people…..and the let us see how the story resolves. It will be far more entertaining and can have as much sex in it as all our readers expect. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
wot?

"That meant both Ariel and Lenny didn't hear or pay attention to the rest of the thought Bryan had when he made the bequeathment. Did anybody besides him hear the full statement, he wondered?"

Alright this is fucking bullshit. The whole premise is just absurd.

EzoA45FEzoA45Fover 1 year ago
1*

Two bad, boring, half-assed stories put together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible abrupt ending

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Interestingly weird.

VersatekVersatekabout 1 year ago

I wish that authors would not give characters names that start with the same letter. It confuses my brain. Make use of more of the alphabet.

And yes, the end did seem rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm bailing on this story, because I recognize it. A story well told, but I am moving on to another one of yours. The reason for the note is you considerately let us know what event you are posting to. Far too many others just say"this event" not realizing that the vast preponderance of traders are doing so months and years afterward

Bravo.

JPB

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

STOP USING THE NAME TRACI FOR EVERY CHEATING WIFE !!! For goodness sake can’t you think if another female name ?? Your stories are starting to blend together. I stopped reading during part 2. Time to work on another plot with different characters and scenarios. I didn’t vote on this one. Mixed feelings. I think you are a good writer, but the same characters, with different names, keep showing up in each story. I think I’m going to move on to another author. The repetition gets boring. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As is usually the case and these kinds of loving wives stories thecauthor misses the key point completely. It's really shocking how this happens. I guess it's because the authors get so wrapped up into their stories that they don't understand the critical points which killed the marriage.

The key point that the author and a lot of people are missing here. Is that the husband specifically warned his wife about what the so called friend had done to him earlier and the kind of person that he is and the wife specifically ignored that.

The wife explaining that she had to do this to see what the big deal was with the friend shows that his value to her was never very strong. Saying she did it because she wanted to do is a way of getting around the key point.

Her husband's warning to her was not important because he is not important. Not twenty two years ago and not now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"He cheated, Daddy. He cheated on me!" Ariel shrieked over the phone. "I caught the stupid bastard in our bed fucking some blonde bimbo!"

-

"That's harsh, Ariel. You know he still loves you, and you still love him. If you get divorced that will just leave you two as lonely and bitter."

-

Think she would have loved her words played back to her...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh stubby one. Traci is the Karen of cheaters.😜

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Do you know what payback means?

IndyOnIndyOn12 months ago

Ended too soon....not enough pain for Traci! *4* A Ch.2 could elevate to a *5*

Busman19639Busman1963912 months ago

Nice story but a quick unexpected ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why would he want a relationship with ‘his’ daughter who changes her last name to honor her sorry sperm donor? Come on people let’s get real here. LM

RodzzzRodzzz11 months ago

Great ending but it leaves me wanting for more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, although it ended suddenly. I did not like that there was no opportunity fir payback on his dead friend.

LynchjimLynchjim10 months ago

Great story right up to the ending why so sudden ?. He should have made sure his wife lost everything too she definitely deserved punishment for essentially stealing 22 yrs of child payments from him typical heartless bitch it’s funny how stories are exactly like real life.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Quick ending. Pretty good otherwise.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny9 months ago

Fuck his wife and her selfish cold blooded reasoning for cheating on a good dude. He kept warning me about it, so I did it to see? What are you? 12?

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Outrageous Femdom agitprop. Hate myself for it, bit I like Traci.

Martyr2002Martyr20028 months ago

Another abrupt ending. It is really irritating to get to a point in the movie and the screen freezes and it’s over just like that. Most of your stories are JUST LIKE THAT!!!

Can you please change the way you clue up a story?

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

I miss the old burn Traci down stories. Hooked could lower the boom on a cheating bitch.

silverthorne16silverthorne168 months ago

Ending was too fast, plus the ex-wife was never made to fully understand the hurt she caused.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Trials and tribulations.

Wife is arrogantly unrepentant.

Ending is hopefully more copacetic. (Brady connected.)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars on this one . I would not have taken a dime from Ariel . I would rather eat Peanut and Tuna sandwiches for the rest of My life . Heck after My divorce I ate a lot of those kind of Sandwiches .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was kind of expecting the ex wife to get in on the act. Bit of a limp story if I'm being honest. Not suggesting you needed to bring the fire, but I was expecting a little more emotional turmoil and resolution with the daughter.

Also the way the ex wife just faded out of the picture showing little to no regrets for either the cheating or the loss of the marriage gave the impression that she didn't really give a fk.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The name change was unnecessary and thoroughly disgraceful. Unnecessary because you take your husband's name when getting married and triple barrelled names aren't cute, so which name would she drop to take it to double barrelled .... disgraceful because she wasn't a teenager, so making a pointless statement to a dead person that could only serve to hurt her 'dad' ...

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

Excellent tale, well-written and very engaging. I thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice story, Hooked, thanks for sharing it. It was obvious to me that Traci had a narcissistic streak in her, she cheated on her husband and never thought she did anything wrong. Even when she did “apologize” she obviously didn’t mean it because she didn’t think she did anything wrong. “It was just sex”. The fact that a woman councilor disagreed with her actions was shocking to me, you don’t see that here often, if at all. Again, a really good story, very entertaining. Five stars.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

OK uhmmm uh

🤯🧠🧟‍♂️

PraetusPraetus6 months ago

Yeah Ariel is not a nice person. The dad should've walked away after that. And Traci... That felt fairly unresolved.

The latter part was a nice romance though!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a good story, well worthy of Five stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great ending to the story. The weekend with the witch cheating was way too much detail and read like a cuck story. It took away from the appeal of the story.

/

Four ⭐⭐⭐⭐ is the best I can give.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hilarious! This saint husband actually makes a lesbian go straight! This story was ridiculous even for a Hooked formula one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can't help be feel that the story could have been improved by the ex-wife seducing the new wife and seeing where that went.

But tbh I'm not so sure I really care to learn more about the sexual goings on of past the hill probably incontinent geriatrics.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Got to laugh at the stupidity of the MC with regards to the money.

First off, any money she earns is off set by her inherited wealth, so arguably they're indistinguishable for all intents and purposes.

The only stipulation that he could credibly give, is don't spend more than you would if you didn't have the inheritance. Assuming she went to uni got a good job, paying for a flight to the virgin islands is well within the bounds of a splurge for an important event and so would many other expensive things, well perhaps not a ferrari or a top of the range rolex.

Got to agree with a previous comment, the name change was totally gratuitous, unnecessary and pointless once she got married.

Also, it didn't go unmissed that the 'uncle' sent presents and spent time in their company as the kids were growing up, so why would she have any need to learn anything about someone she already knew??

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

I agree that the Tracy plot felt unresolved (did she ever accept blame, apologize, what was her future?)

The daughter was a good character. immature and careless like her parents.

Otherwise it was a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Honestly, I think that it's important in these stories that the ex finally recognises what they did, as in that recognition comes the real pain. Here the ex just felt the MC was being a twat and blamed him for everything. Psychologically that just works to offset the pain and is very unsatisfying for the reader.

The story also felt a little unfinished, like the ending was missing it's clothes. It might have been nice for the happy couple to come across both of their ex's, at different times obviously, and seen how that worked out. Could have been a couple of really good scenes, with plenty of potential humour. Likewise, an unexpected pregnancy could have been fun, as what would a lesbian need contraceptives for (yes I appreciate that not all use them just for stopping pregnancies).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pretty much run of the mill LW story. Wonderful, Saintly MC betrayed by unrepentant cunt wife, meets goddess and lives happily ever after. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Have to agree with JPB on this one, it’s a very entertaining story. Formulaic? Yeah, sure. But guess what, formulas are in place because they just work. Anyway, very good story, Hooked, thanks. 5 stars

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

Traci was selfish, probably narcissistic. Still a cunt either way. “Best friend” was a complete asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hooked on another most excellent and complete five star tale.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Great story. If I was still out there looking, I’d damn sure avoid anyone named Traci. I only know one Traci. She’s an ER doctor and a hard ass lesbian bitch. Great doc too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cheating affects the whole family. It doesn’t affect only the spouse, but does affect the children as well.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 Stars on a great story .. GW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHooked1957@Hooked1957
Basic average guy in basic average America.

SIMILAR Stories