All Comments on 'Inheritance Ch. 00(ii)'

by scipioparkins

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
What's next?

Your stories are great, how about a longer story series or a longer story? The BDSM, Incest, and everything are awesome.

AZslyderAZslyderover 5 years ago
Thank you!

Love the Inheritance series and always wished for more back story to fill in the origins of the pre-fab submissive harem. Keep up the excellent work! 5*'s

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
"Icing on the cake" so to speak!

Have always been a fan of this whole story series. This back fill addition is right in line with the whole awesome tale! Sure enjoyed it and now I am going to read the entire series again for the "umteenth" time as it has been and still is a personal favorite! Thanks!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome series and Backstory

Thoroughly enjoyed the first story and now the back story was fabulous to fill in the blanks keep up the good work look for something like this again soon

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69over 3 years ago
Great story!!!!!

I liked the detail in the storyline and the development of the characters!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

That’s enough titty, now on to the nitty gritty.

5/5

HenryH67HenryH67about 3 years ago

Great story, keep up the good work.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkalmost 3 years ago

I read the entire series starting with Inheritance 1, then moved to the other two. This was a fantastic story, I have to say, probably the best that I have read on Lit. Thank you!

Smm1Smm1over 2 years ago

The whole series is just a fantastic read and well written. Enough of everything to keep the reader interested throughout the tale.

There’s certainly scope to continue the saga and I have no doubt it would score very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a great appetizer. I look forward to the main course, and possibly to splitting a desert.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is going to be an extremely entainning series. This is the only incestuous love story that I have read (appoximately 500-600 to-date) that has pushed every emotional button I have. This author is fantastic. Story logical and well developed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscipioparkins@scipioparkins
1227 Followers
Thank you to everyone who has read, favourited, voted and commented on Rogeringham. If you haven't yet done so, go and check it out. I am also looking at finishing some other stories at the moment, including two - count them - 1, 2 - more chapters in the Inheritance saga!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES