Inheritance from Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit." I exclaimed.

"What's wrong, babe?" She asked.

"Mom drove us here, and she already left."

"Not a problem, sugar. I can give you a ride home."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Absolutely." She replied.

I woke up the next morning wit the sun shining through the curtains and feeling more satisfied and relaxed than I could ever remember. I looked around the strange bedroom that I was in. It was then that I realized that there was a soft arm around me, and a small hand was grasping my right tit. Then I realized that there were two hard, yet pliable buttons pressed into my back. Turning over. I found a pair of smiling green eyes looking at me.

"What?" I stammered.

"Spaghetti, babe. Straight until it gets hot and wet." She smirked.

I began to remember the previous night. We had gotten into her 1970 GTO so she could drive me home. We had not even left the parking lot when she asked if I would like to stop at her place for a nightcap and more conversation. Having enjoyed myself in her company, I agreed. Yes, I had a bit to drink, but I was far from drunk. For you degenerates out there, NO, she did not spike my drink. I was fully aware of what was happening. I was spaghetti.

That first kiss is what started it. Yes, I had kissed some of my friends in bars to get the guys ramped up. This was different. I felt a weird 'zing' when our lips met. The kiss began to get me warm. Her hand subtly caressing my thigh started getting me wet. The next kiss was deeper and hotter. She was straddling me as we made out. Her hands were massaging my breasts. I felt my hands massaging hers as well. Spaghetti, hot and wet.

"YES! YES! RIGHT THERE! DON'T STOP! AAAUUUHHHH, FFFUUUUCKKKK!" I cried out as I had the biggest orgasm of my life.

Doug, my ex-husband was an accomplished pussy eater, but he was a rank amateur compared to Darla. When I recovered from that one, Darla brought out her strap-on and showed me why I never needed a man ever again. Darla wasn't really into penetration, but she loved having her titties sucked and her pussy licked. I discovered that I really loved sucking her titties and licking her pussy.

Darla was a paralegal at the law firm that Alicia worked at. Between the two of us, we were able to purchase a small house with three bedrooms. Yes, Doug and Alicia helped us with it, but it was mainly the two of us. I invited mom (with Darla's permission) to move in with us, but she steadfastly refused.

As far as my relationships with Alicia and Doug go, they are going great. I had lunch with Doug and apologized for my behavior. He forgave me, but we would never be together again. My relationship with Alicia is again more of a mother/daughter relationship. I still need to share her with my husband's girlfriends, but that's better than being left out. Darla and I are now invited to, and attend, parties at Doug's and Alicia's homes when they have one. I am happy and content now. Oh, and I will NEVER cheat on my new lover. Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt, and lost everything that really mattered in the process. Bot Doug and Alicia have been very clear that there will not be a third chance.

Daphne:

"Degenerates! Assholes! Self-righteous pricks!" I muttered to myself as I was warming up the can of cat food on the stove. No, I wasn't one of those lonely old ladies with thirty cats. Fuck, I couldn't even afford one cat. No, the tin of cat food Iwas warming up was my dinner. It was all I could afford after my degenerate daughter moved out to live with her 'girlfriend'. First my granddaughter turns out to be a degenerate lesbian, then I find out that my ex-son-in-law is involved in some kinky polyamory relationship with himself and THREE women. Now, my own daughter has turned into a degenerate lesbian. She even had the nerve to suggest that I move into her new house of debauchery with her.

I want nothing to do with any of them anymore. After choking down the foul crap - seriously, how can they expect a cat to eat this shit - I get ready for bed. I glance in the mirror as I pass through the bathroom. I used to be beautiful. My formerly long golden locks are now grey. My former 38DD breasts that sat high and proud on my chest are ow sagging halfway down my stomach. My formerly thin, tight tummy now protrudes out past my sagging tits. My formerly beautiful face is now creased with lines and sagging cheeks. My formerly taught ass now spreads out and droops. My formerly pretty pussy with its well-trimmed blonde triangle is now an unkempt mass of gray hair. The only lover I've had in the last five years has been my vibrator. I even have to use lube to use that now.

"GOD DAMN YOU DAVID!" I screamed at the heavens. "Why couldn't you have put your fragile male ego to the side and accepted the situation?"

It was just one more of an endless string of boring, joyless, lonely nights as I waited for death to claim me and release me from this hell.