Inherited Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
Anne, mother of two, inherits a porn store from rich uncle.
2.9k words
4.13
41.1k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings and thank you for reading my story. This is the first story i posted. This is my Centerpiece story that all my others will revolve around I really hope you enjoy.

All Characters depicted are fictional and over the age of 18. Any similarities of characters or events are coincidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne runs into the living room where her daughters, Jasmine and Kayla are watching the newest episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians. "Oh my God, girls I have some amazing news!" The mother exclaims as she holds up her phone.

"What is it? Are you and dad getting a divorce?" Jasmine, the oldest, asks. She really really disliked her father after he got touchy on her twenty-first birthday.

"You know that won't ever happen baby. He makes too much money for us to just up and leave. No, my uncle is retiring and he has given us the option to take over his store." Anne says with a gigantic smile on her face.

Kayla perks her head up and pauses the show. "Wait...you're kidding me. That old sex shop? Why would we ever want to own such a thing." She was afraid of what others would think if anyone she knew walk in on them working there.

"Well, Kayla, it is a job. You could use the experience." Jasmine says as she takes the remote from her sister and looks back at her mom. "Okay so we work in the shop and what else? Does that mean we have to work there full time, or are you going to hire help as well?"

Anne sits on the couch and presses a finger to her chin, pondering what to say. "Well I would like your help with this, but I don't want it to effect your schooling. I'll have to say you have to work part time, full if you girls want." She then turns to Kayla and nods. "Plus you get your own money and get a discount, my little slut." Anne says the last part teasingly, a mischievous smile on her face. Oh yes, she remembers that morning when she caught Kayla using her big purple dildo. That one was her favorite.

"Mom, I'm only a slut because you say there's no reason to hide your sexuality. You always say, 'Anything is fine as long as it's between two consenting adults.'" Kayla says. She stands up and pulls down her underwear just to make her point. "Anyway, how are you going to pay for all the fees and stuff as the new owner? Dad won't pay it unless he gets a cut." She says and hands her cotton panties to her sister, whom only inhales them with a longing look on her face.

The mother shakes her head and spanks her youngest daughter playfully. "Don't worry baby girl. Mommy has that all covered. I'm going over to my uncle's tomorrow morning to sign the deal and talk to him." She giggles at Jasmine, who seemed to be wanting more. "You'll both be in school anyway. By the time you two get home it'll be ours. Now stop teasing your sister. Either go fuck already or put your underwear back on. Don't tire her out either, me and her have a date tonight." She says and walks off to her bedroom.

-----------------------------

Jasmine looks at her younger sister. Still holding her panties. "Please Kayla, I need it." She whimpers softly to Kayla's amusement.

Kayla wastes no time and plants her foot next to her sister, giving her the most wonderful view of her moist cunny lips. "I know Jasmine. You're as addicted to me as you are to mom." She says stroking her sisters hair, before pulling her into her crotch, under her skirt. Kayla moans as her sister slides her tongue across her cunt and places her hands on her nylon covered thighs.

Jasmine just can't take the teasing anymore. Her tongue diving into the wet honeypot, first around the puffy lips and then into her sister. She suddenly pulls away and spits out onto the carpet. "Kayla, did you have sex earlier?" She asks realizing she tasted semen from her sister.

"Duh, daddy paid me a visit this morning. I told him how much you love to taste it from me." Kayla teases at her sister's expense. She smiles mischievously and pulls her sisters face back between her legs.

Jasmine hates the taste of semen, especially knowing it was daddy's, but she couldn't get enough of Kayla. Face driven between her sisters legs, she laps at her cunny vigorously. Dragging her tongue across her lips, nibbling her clit, and tongue fucking her young teenage pussy. It was intoxicating for her. Jasmine grabs her sisters thighs, digging her nails into the nylon thigh highs as she does so.

The younger sister moans and pulls Jasmine away, pushing her back into the couch. "You dirty bitch. You're mine until daddy gets home." She says before disappearing down the hall into her room, leaving her sister panting and gasping for air and more. Kayla comes back within minutes with a big black strap-on dildo. Jasmine just nods and slips down her leggings, showing her sister she wasn't wearing any underwear.

After putting on the harness, Kayla climbs between her sister's legs and eases the silicone cock into her sisters velvet lips. Jasmine gasps and let's out a loud moan, her toes instantly curling at the feel. The oldest wraps her thighs around her sisters waist and arms around her shoulders, trying to bring her in deeper. This only makes Kayla more aggressive as she embraces her hands around Jasmine's cheeks as she starts to grind her hips. "Yea bitch? You like being my dirty whore?" She says as she slaps their hips together, brutally fucking her older sister with that fake cock.

"Yes yes yes! Im a whore, your whore. Mommy's whore. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me Kayla." Jasmine screeches as she feels her hole stretching and trying to milk anything from the strap on. She digs her nails into her sister's back, who retaliates with a slap across her face, leaving a red print on her cheek.

Kayla smiles and raises her hand to slap Jasmine across the face with her backhand, showing her place as dominate. "That's my big sister, now beg." She demands.

"Please please Kayla, I need to cum, please please let me cum!" Jasmine pleads, needing the release, her feet massaging her sister's calf, itching to feel that bliss once again.

Kayla grins, loving hearing her sister beg. She opens her sisters legs wide and pistons her hips into Jasmine now, fucking her like a rodeo bull. After minutes she sees the time and reaches to her clit, fingering furiously to cum. "That's it Jasmine, go ahead cum for your little sister." She commands. "Hurry cum with me!"

Jasmine moans and cries out, toes curling and eyes rolling back as she cuts hard. She reaches back to grab the couch cushions trying to hold herself in place during the intense orgasm. After finishing she looks deep into her sisters eyes, breathless. Kayla smiles back before kissing her forehead and racing down the hallway into her room. Jasmine looks puzzled and lays on the couch.

The front door swinging open and a familiar voice enters the house. "Girls I'm home." Her father was home. Great. When he walks into the living room and sees Jasmine putting her leggings back on he grins. "Have a good day I assume?" He asks.

"Fuck off creep." She says as she gets up and walks away to her own room.

-----------------------------

The next morning, Anne awoke with Jamine in her arms. "Time to wake up sweetheart. You got to get ready for school." She coos to her. They were awake half the night fucking, after her husband left to work in the early morning. She loves her daughters more than anything. When Jasmine came out of the closet, announcing she was gay, her mother couldn't be happier. She wanted to make sure that her daughter felt safe and happy no matter who she was, even to the point of teaching her all the ways to please her future girlfriends.

Jasmine wakes up, wiping the sleep out of her eyes and nods. "Good luck today mommy, I hope the deal goes well." She says with a yawn and stretches. She gets out if her parents bed and picks her mom's bathrobe from the closet, her juicy peach like hiney, swaying back and forth as she walks to the bathroom for a shower.

Anne smiles at her oldest, she loves that girl so very much. Quickly she gets up and digs through her drawers to pick out an outfit. She finally decides to wear her tight leggings that only enhanced her legs and ass, and the lacy blouse. It would be great for negotiations she thought to herself. Quickly she gets dressed and looks at the clock then walks into Kayla's room to wake her.

"Come on mom. I don't need to get up for another fifteen minutes." Kayla whines as her mother softly shakes her.

"I thought you might want to take a shower with your sister, she's in there right now." Anne says in a calm soothing voice, her fingers running through her daughter's silk like hair.

"Not right now, I'll shower later." Kayla says and turns away from her mother, only to grab her body pillow and hold it close to hide herself from the light starting to illuminate her room.

Anne sighs and closes the blinds so her daughter can rest at ease. "Well, come to the store after school. Tell Jasmine to as well."

"Sure mom, good luck." Kayla says and giving a lazy thumbs up from under the covers as her mother closes the door on her way out.

-----------------------------

Anne closes the door to her jeep and takes a sip of her coffee as she admires her uncle's new house. He bought a glorious five bedroom in the countryside last month once he decided to retire, mainly to be the center of family gatherings. She knocks on the door, half expecting a maid to open it, in a frilly maid outfit and a bow.

When her uncle opens the door and sees her, he grabs her face and pulls her in for a long deep kiss. "Anne, you look amazing. Its wonderful to see you." He says and places his hands on his youngest niece's waist.

After the kiss, she looks into his eyes and struggles to breath. It's been forever since any man has kissed her like that. Its true he was over seventy, but he had that body that would make any fifty year old jealous. "I haven't seen you since last Christmas Uncle Frank. Still feeling the blue balls from that night?" She teases and reaches down to unbuckle his pants and slide his cock out into her soft hands. "Well, there's no husband to interrupt this time." She says in her best sultry voice.

"Oh God damn Anne, you're just as a horny bitch as your mother, God bless her soul." He moans, as he takes her by the arm into the living room.

They kiss passionately, hands roaming each others bodies. "I can't wait anymore." She says and slides down to her knees, stroking his cock. She slides her tongue slowly from the base to the tip, making sure to tease the head with her warm muscle. When he places his hand on the back of her head and let's out a groan, she knows she has him. Quickly she opens her mouth and takes the pulsing member into her throat, not needing any assistance. She bobs her head on his delicious cock, with age comes flavor she always told him, stopping half way to push back down just the way he likes it. She moans and pulls off with a small pop, spitting on it and stroking her saliva around.

"Anne you always give the best head. Your husband is so damn lucky." Frank states as he watches his niece slowly undresses, wanting to jump onto her. He strokes his cock slowly to the show, eyes filled with want.

"My husband doesn't get it. If we ever do fuck, it's missionary, one two done." She says sounding bored, as she crawls on top of his lap and kisses his lips softly. Her hand swatting away his as she slides the thick meat inside of her whore tunnel with a loud moan as it enters. "Mmmmph, now fuck your little girl like you used to."

Uncle Frank needed no more encouragement. His hands on her hips as he works in unison with her. Leaning up to take one of her hanging breasts into his mouth as she rides his hips. She places her hands on his shoulders, grinding into him as he hungrily sucks her tit. Reaching down to stroke her clit as she felt close to orgasm. Frank let's go of her breast and pulls her face down by her hair into another kiss, grabbing her hips for dear life as she digs her nails into his shoulders. Anne moans into his mouth as she squirts over his hammering muscle. His chest heaving as he fills her up with his hot cum.

Anne rolls over next to him and lays her head on his chest, circling her finger around his nipple. "So, I can't fund any of this myself and you know my husband will ask for more than profitable if he helps. I was thinking maybe you could help?" She asks using her best baby girl voice.

"Fucking A, Anne. I was already going to set you up to start, but if you wanna continue these visits and 'payments' I'll gladly help you with whatever you need." He says with a laugh.

"Really?" She asks surprised. "You were already going to do all of that? Well I guess I'm going to have to come by for more then. I really enjoy your...generosity." she says playfully and kisses his cheek.

-----------------------------

Kayla parks Jasmine's car behind the shop in one of the employee parking spaces and gets out. She knocks on the back window to signal her sleeping sister. Jasmine quickly wakes up and adjusts her underwear before stepping out. "I can't believe mom really did this." Kayla says putting her hair up in a ponytail.

"Come on Kayla, I think its a good investment." Jasmine says soothing out her dress as they walk towards the store, hand painted on the window it said 'Dreamy Desires, where dreams meet kinky'. She looks through the window and sees her mom smiling, and waving to them from the front counter. Nothing else could be seen, as if looked like a small shop. There were racks of lingerie on stands and on the walls. Everything else looked so dark, black wallpaper all around.

"This is going to be boring." Kayla says as she looks into the store. "Its just a lingerie store." She huffs and opens the door.

"Hi girls! Welcome to Dreamy Desires, where dreams meet kink." Their mother says with a wink at that last part. "Want me to show you girls around?"

"You mean there's more?" Jasmine exclaims excited. Just the lingerie was cute but now she wanted to see more.

Quite puzzled, Kayla looks around, is there a door? Is there anything that leads to another room? Suddenly she sees a dark purple light coming from under the wall. "Wait? Where's that light coming fro-" and without any hesitation or answer Anne grabs both of the girls by the wrists and takes them through the velvet wall into a neon purple lit room. The curtain falling back in place behind them to hide the room once again. "Oh shit..." Kayla mutters under her breath at the large interior room.

Everywhere you look there was something better than the last. Walls filled with sex toys, from vibrators and dildos to whips and chains. There were racks full of porn DVDs and Porn Magazines in many Catagories. Sets for Bdsm lined one of the walls, clothes on another. It was truly where dreams met kink.

Jasmine calls out suddenly making Kayla drop the DVD in her hand. "Mom what are these rooms here?" Jasmine says trying to open a locked door in the back.

"Thats the glory hole baby, that door locks so whoever inside feels safe. The door next to it is where the man steps in." Anne explains and holds up a set of keys before pointing to a poster of Brandi Love on the wall. "And there is another door there that leads to the Pleasure Room, where people can pay to spend time alone, if you catch my drift." She says with a wink.

"Yea okay, well what are the finances of this place?" Kayla asks and puts the DVD she dropped back on it's rack. "I can't imagine this place is going to be cheap. So give me the run down, how much rent is, how much we need to make a profit, and our pay, the works."

"So that's the beauty of it all. You will start off at fourteen an hour and my uncle will pay you twenty percent of what you sell. Family profit he says. Anyone I hire on will start at twelve and everything on truck is already payed for as is rent." Anne explains with a victorious smile beaming on her face. "So, can you girls start next week?"