Inherited Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Anne helps Kayla put a stop to her nephew's perverted antics.
4.9k words
3.74
15.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments on Chapter 1 and thank you for being patient while I write Ch 2. I really had so much fun writing this one. I'd also like to thank des67 for taking the time and editing this for me.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmmm fuck me, Trey, yes yes that's it! Right there!" Sarah moans while her black side lover thrusts into her from behind. She gasps, holding onto the sheets, clenching the material for dear life as the man behind her has his way. She had always been such a submissive woman and even though she wasn't exactly the perfect figure, her muffin top could say that she was very willing to do just about anything.

Trey grabs Sarah's hair and pulls her head back, forcing her to lean back and face the cream-colored wall, entwining his fingers in her chestnut hair. "Fuck bitch, I'm going to cum." He groans as he thrusts his hips faster against her. After seconds of pushing, he releases her hair and grunts, cumming inside the busty housewife. Sarah lays there panting, dripping their mixed fluids, while Trey grabs his clothes and walks off to the bathroom.

About an hour later Sarah wakes up to her phone ringing. She must have dozed off after her scandalous session. She picks up her phone and answers it without checking who it is. Suddenly a young perky voice speaks. "Hi Aunt Sarah, it's me, Kayla. I am in the neighbourhood and was wondering if I could stop by for a bit."

Sarah sighs and looks down at her naked body, sweat and cum dried up. "Uhhh sure, yea Kayla that's fine." She says and gets out of bed. "I need to shower and get dressed but sure." She holds the phone to her ear. "Is everything okay?" She tries to ask before hearing the click on the other side of the phone.

Kayla strolls into the elegant suburban home, wearing a pair of tight jeans and a cut-off crop top to show off her midsection and belly button piercing. She immediately goes to the backyard where Sarah is enjoying a cigarette. "Is Uncle Keven here?" She goes straight to the point, of course, she loved her uncle, especially when he was all over her. She loved being spoiled.

"No honey, Keven is still at work. He says he'll be late today." Sarah says before ashing her smoke in the crystal ashtray. It is such a shame Kayla thinks but dismisses the idea of a quickie with her favorite uncle.

Kayla slams her hands on the table and looks at her aunt in the eyes, frustration ablaze in her green eyes. "Your little faggot son has been stalking me on Instagram again. Either you do something about this or I'll handle it." She demands, furious.

Now Sarah only found out how strange her son has become, especially since he moved out. Sean is quite elusive with his sexuality and if not for Kayla, she wouldn't know anything at all. Sean was a crossdressing sissy who loves to stalk Kayla's family and fantasize about them. Kayla wouldn't have minded if he was a hunk of a man, but something about his femininity triggered her emotions.

"You get his creepy ass and bring him to my mom's store tonight or I'll post everything about him on social media tomorrow morning. You have until midnight." Kayla is upset and she isn't one to hold in her feelings, she didn't even let Sarah speak up.

Sarah nodded at her 18-year-old niece and bit her lip. Her son was going to get her in trouble. "I'll have him in there tonight I promise." She says, trying to think of how to deal with this situation without letting her husband know. Keven would only make a mess of this situation with how relaxed he was.

Sean was on his PlayStation, playing the latest Call Of Duty, talking on his headset when he hears a loud pounding on the door. "Hey guys, I'll be right back. Food is here." He says not even checking his phone. His wife was at work, so he has some time to kill.

Sean stands up and goes to the door. He opens it expecting some doordash kid but instead stands a big black man wearing baggy jeans and a half-buttoned shirt. The man storms his way in and grabs Sean by the neck, pinning him to the wall. "You are coming with me." He demands and pushes Sean into the house.

"Who the fuc" Sean couldn't even make out a full sentence before the man backhands him across the face. Sean doesn't know what to do. His phone was on the table and there was no way to get it before being stopped.

He muscles up the courage and walks into the bedroom while the man sits on the couch and starts to play the game.

Suddenly Sean comes out with a knife he always hid in his dresser and comes at the man trying to catch him off guard. The man quickly throws the controller at Sean's head and stands up before wrestling the knife away. "Okay, next time I break your arm. Listen, Sean, your in a shitload of trouble and your mom sent me to get you. She didn't want you to weasel out like a little bitch. You are not going to get hurt, but I was sent to take you. Now hurry your ass and let's get going."

As Sean gets into the car, he is scrunched between the man who had beaten him and another black man. The other was a bit more muscular than the last, wearing shorts and a white t-shirt. They didn't even look at him during the ride. Suddenly the other man spoke up to the previous one. "Hey yo Trey, wasn't that Jamie's place?"

Trey looks at Sean then at his friend. "Yeah dude, this is her husband." He simply says before leaning back against the back seat to relax during the drive.

"Wait, how do you guys know my wife?" Sean perks up at the question and looks at both men.

"Charlie here has been banging Jamie for months. She's such a slut for him." Trey says nonchalantly before Sean growls. Charlie goes for a gun in his pants and Trey raises his hand to stop them. "Both of you stop before I beat both your asses. Now stay quiet we're almost there."

As the car pulls into the employee parking lot in the back, Sean sees Sarah alone by the back door. He is nervous. Why did she send these thugs after him? What is going on? Before he could try anything Charlie gets out and grabs him by his collar and throws him to the ground. "Get your ass in there, don't make us chase after you."

Sean slowly nods and gets up to his feet. He looks behind him then towards his mother. Slowly he makes his way towards her. "Mom, what the fuck is going on? Who were those guys?" He asks before she slapped him across the face and glared at him.

"I'm not going to answer you until we deal with your problem. You got us into a lot of trouble with your perverted antics." She says and unlocks the back door, waving to the car of boys as they drive off. She glares at her son and motions him inside.

As Sean walked into the store all he could see was a faded purple light in the dark. Some porn flicks and just random stuff you'd normally see. Until he saw them. Kayla was sitting on a desk, wearing short tight jean shorts, a pair of strappy heels, and a very revealing top that crisscrossed across her chest. His Aunt Anne was behind the desk wearing normal jeans and a t-shirt. Both are glaring at him. "What is going on?" Sean asks as he sees them, his cock twitching in his pants out of reaction to seeing them.

Kayla hops off the service desk and strides towards him, her heels clicking against the carpeted floor. "You are fucking sick." She says before slapping him across the face and placing her hands on her hips. She was really mad, Sean could read the murder in her eyes.

Anne looks at all three and walks out behind the desk. "Sean, you have been caught perving on Kayla's Instagram for months. We just hoped you would have gotten over it. We have asked your mother to bring you here so we can handle the situation." She says and taps the racks that held lingerie with her nails. "Before we take any action, do you have anything to say?"

Sean has always thought of what would happen when he was caught. He only shakes his head and looks down in embarrassment. "I'm sorry Kayla." He says saying as little as he could to make the situation go by faster.

Kayla winds her arm back and slaps her older cousin across the face again. "Sorry?! Sorry isn't good enough to be fapping off to your 18-year-old cousin." She says and walks away to the desk, trying to regain her composure.

Anne and Sarah watch their kids, then Anne grabs Sean's wrist and handcuffs him to the clothes rack next to him. "You stay put while we talk about this." She explains before motioning the girls to one of the back rooms.

Kayla jumps up and sits on the velvet bed looking at her mom and aunt. "I'm going to get a restraining order and blast him on Facebook." She says frustrated.

"Now now, we don't want to hurt our family, but we do need to take control of this," Anne says, after seeing Sarah shake from Kayla's words. "Now Sarah, how do you think we should go about this?"

"Oh Ummm, I don't know. Maybe Kayla could just block him on social media?" Sarah shrugs, causing her heavy breasts to bounce.

"Fuck that! He needs to be punished!" Kayla says and slams her hand on the bed.

"By who? You?" Anne laughs at her daughter before a light bulb goes off in her head. "Yes you should be able to and I have the best idea baby." She says and quickly leans into her daughter.

"What is going through your dirty mind mommy?" Kayla smirks before leaning to kiss her mom's lips. After her mother whispers the details, Kayla gets a mischievous smile across her face.

Sean is conflicted, he's horny from the sight, yet embarrassed and scared. He tries again to pull the rack apart again, he was so close! Suddenly the door bursts open and he tries to hide among the clothes. Kayla walks out, her heels clicking against the wooden floor, his mother and aunt behind her. He sees his younger cousin and stops.

"Oh my sweet cousin, how long have you had these feelings for me?" Kayla asks and squats down and grabs his chin, forcing their eyes to connect.

"Uhh, a while now?" He admits, not resisting her soft fingers on his skin. What happened in that room he thought? Of course, this was his aunt's doing. Anne has always been so understanding of sexuality.

Kayla nods and takes out the key to the handcuffs, unlocking them and dropping them to the floor. "Well, then you better come with me." She says seductively and kisses his forehead. She takes his hand in hers and intertwines their fingers as lovers would and leads him to the backroom before suddenly Sarah opens her mouth to stop them.

"We didn't agree to this. They are cousins and this is so wrong. Anne stop them this instant." She says weakly.

Anne looks at the new 'couple' and then at her sister-in-law. "I believe you have no right to speak, with how you have ruined the sanctity of your marriage with BBC." She declares, admiring the shock on Sarah's face.

"Wait, how did... who told you?" Sarah stammers as both of their children watch, Sean surprised and Kayla with a lovely grin.

Anne strides over and grabs Sarah's hair. "You've always disgusted me with your high and mighty bullshit, yet you are a petty slut down underneath." Anne pulls Sarah's hair and glares daggers into her eyes. "The plan is to make Sean Kayla's fagboy slave so she can control his urges to get off, instead of having to be a creep." She explains while pushing her older sister-in-law onto her knees. "But since you have a problem with this, I think your fatass deserves to be put in your place too, and who better to do that than me." Anne finishes to both Sean and Sarah's shock.

Kayla runs her fingers across Sean's chest and smirks. "I love that idea, wouldn't you like to see your mommy be an obedient slut like you? I have so many ideas for you alone Sean." She giggles and looks up to her older cousin.

Sean couldn't think straight. Never did he imagine his mother in a sexualized manner, but the image of Anne doing it causes his cock to stir in his pants once again. "I uh, I don't..." he stumbles over his words, unable to process this information.

Kayla looks at Sean and leans against him, running her slender hand down his stomach and forcefully grabs his cock between his shorts. "Oh, I think you like the idea Seany. You'll be an excellent girl for us." She says toying with his meat.

Sarah looks up at Anne in horror and defeat at what is happening. "Fine Anne. Anything you say if you keep this quiet.'' She says softly, her cunt betraying her as it moistens up.

Anne nods approvingly at her new slut then motions the children away. "You kids have fun. Sarah and I are going to discuss the details of our new arrangement."

She says before walking to the racks to pick out some instruments of pleasure.

After the kids leave for the pleasure room, Anne picks out a pink studded collar with the word "Bitch" bejewelled across it and a matching leash. "Oh, this so suits you, Sarah." She purrs and walks over to the husky woman and kneels beside her. "You'll be a good bitch for me, won't you?" She says and runs her soft fingers through Sarah's chestnut hair before clasping the collar around her sister in law's neck with no resistance.

Sarah looks away from the younger mother in embarrassment before being pulled up by the leash and collar around her neck. "That hurts Anne!"

"From now on that's Mistress to you. Now, why don't you strip naked for me?" Anne says in her calm sultry voice, forcing Sarah's cunt to moisten even more at the dominance over her.

Sarah blushes but slowly starts to take off her clothes. Throwing off her shirt and unclasping her bra that held her massive tits to the floor. "Yes, Mistress." She blushes as she watches Anne circle her like a hungry shark, hoping she doesn't smell the excitement ruining her underwear.

Anne finally gets behind her new slave and slowly reaches around her to lovingly stroke Sarah's stomach. "Take off your sweats and underwear too, but tell me about him." Anne coos into her in laws' ear before running her tongue across her neck.

Sarah looks back at her younger Mistress and moans out loud when her sensitive nipples are pinched and pulled. "Who?" She asks as she hooks her thumbs into the waistband of her bottoms, slowly pulling them down her wide hips and letting them fall her ankles.

"The black man you're fucking. The one that brought Sean here." Anne teases and pulls the leash to force Sarah's head back, and winces as studs strained against her neck. "I might use him if you're not a good bitch for me."

Sarah holds her neck when she feels the chain leash slack. Oh god, this was making her incredibly wet. "His name is Trey, I met him while I and Keven went to Vegas last year."

She admits and falls to her knees when Anne walks to the service desk, pulling the leash with her.

"Crawl Sarah," Anne demands, still using her calming, sultry voice. She slides the leash onto her wrist and slips her fingers into her jeans, sliding them down and kicking them away.

Sarah stares mesmerized at the fit MILF in front of her. Her long legs are tantalizing to look at. "Yes, Mistress." She says and gets on her hands and knees, slowly crawling to the beautiful woman. She is slightly jealous of how her sister-in-law has such a fit beautiful body while she was ashamed of her own full motherly body.

Anne smiles lovingly and spreads her legs, and slips her hand down between them, pulling her panties to the side to expose her wet motherly tunnel. "Now, lick. Worship Mistress like a good little fat bitch." Anne says smirking, using her two fingers to spread her pussy lips open.

Sarah nods and sits up on her knees before the mature Goddess. "Yes, my Mistress." She says, fully intoxicated by the scent ahead of her. She hooks her arms under Anne's knees and leans in to lick her beautiful puffy lips, craving the dominant attention she was receiving.

Slowly Anne's fingers run through Sarah's hair, admiring how fast she turned obedient. "Mmm such a good girl. Worship my pussy like the obedient whore you are." Anne raises one of her legs and places it over Sarah's shoulder, rubbing the sole of her foot against Sarah's back.

Sarah closes her eyes and kisses around the dominant's pleasure tunnel. "I love you, Mistress." She says out of intoxicating submission before sliding her tongue inside, tasting the delicious honey wetness.

She moans at the older one's technique, even though it was slightly more amateur than she was used to. "I love you to Piggy." Anne teases while rubbing her foot across the woman's back, curling her toes slightly.

Suddenly Sarah stops and pulls away. "That's cruel Anne. I know I'm not as perfect as you are, but you don't need to tease me about my weight."

Anne sighs and tugs the leash, pulling Sarah closer with slight resistance. "Don't be so mad. Your fat is beautiful. I think you should accept that a full body is just the beauty of motherhood." Anne reassures her and reaches behind the counter to take out a massive black strap-on.

Sarah looks down at her body and even pinches her fat. "You think so, Mistress?" She asks, feeling better about herself then looks up at Anne adjusting the massive cock around her waist. "Oh God yes." She moans out loud, wondering what is to happen.

The younger mother nods and walks behind the younger one. "I do Piggy. Now bend over the desk and let me show you how beautiful you are."

Sarah nods and does as she's told, letting her breasts press against the finished wood. Anne kicks her legs open wide as she leans down to kiss her neck lovingly. "Oh Mistress, please fuck me." She begs softly as she feels the magnificent feeling of the cock penetrating her hungry cunt. Sarah clenches her fists feeling one of the biggest cocks she's ever taken, moaning softly as she feels Anne softly take her whore tunnel.

Content with the fall of the high and mighty, Anne pulls the leash, forcing Sarah to lean back and grab ahold of the desk. "Who's my good Piggy?" She teases and reaches around to grasp and caress one of Sarah's large hanging breasts.

"Me. I'm a good Piggy for Mistress." She says as she feels her pussy taken by the fake dick. "I'm your fat piggy." She moans loudly trying to earn Anne's full acceptance.

Satisfied, Anne squeezes the breast in her hand as she purrs as moves her hips. Hearing the wetness between them whenever she pulls out. "Oink for me." She demands, using her fingers to pinch the nipples that are begging for more attention.

Sarah threw away any care or resistance she had left. She belonged to Mistress and would do anything for her. "Oink!" She says between moans. "Oink, oink!" Sarah moans loudly as she feels the plastic cock ram into her wet pussy. She loved being used like a whore and Anne was the perfect woman to take her. Quickly she reaches down and furiously rubs her clit, needing to cum after her mistreatment.

Thrusting her hips into the squealing housewife, Anne made sure she degraded herself. After a few minutes, she saw Sarah's body tremble in orgasm and lay against the desk breathing heavily. She smiles to herself and pulls the dripping plastic cock out before undoing the belt and letting it fall to the floor. "Now since you had your orgasm, do you understand the situation clearly?"

She says and sits on the service desk, spreading her pussy open again for the busty mother.

"Yes Mistress, I belong to you," Sarah says softly and leans in between Anne's legs, lapping at her pussy again lovingly and obediently, like a good Piggy.

Kayla giggles and practically drags her cousin into the pleasure room. Sean stares at the dimly lit room and sees lingerie on the bed. "Welcome to Dreamy Desires, where Dreams meet Kink." Kayla playfully quotes the store motto before locking the door behind them. "Well, my desires. You heard my mom, you belong to us and you're going to put on those clothes and show me who you are."

Sean stands there stunned, looking at the feminine lingerie then back at Kayla. "Does this mean that you finally accept my feelings?" He says weakly, looking into her eyes.

12