Inherited Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla sits on the bed and presses her index finger to her bottom lip. "Well no, not at all. You're a creep." She laughs when she shatters his dreams. "But, but but but, I will allow you to EARN your dreams."

Sean looks down, hot and embarrassed from the news. When she says the last bit, he perks his head up in confusion. "What do you mean Kayla?" He leans against the door, folding his arms.

Kayla sighs and snaps her fingers. "That is Princess to you. You're going to spoil me and do everything I say." She says throwing the lingerie at him. "Put this on and I'll explain.

Sean reaches out and catches the thin material then looks at Kayla, slowly watching her as he begins to undress.

"Now, two things. As much as I love my sister, I do enjoy teasing her. You'll be my perfect tool for her. Someone I can give and pull with her to be a good girl for me.''

Kayla states as she watches her cousin undress, a disgusted look on her face. "By the way, if you want to be feminized, which I'm going to do, you're going to need to shave and wax."

Sean is stunned and perplexed. She's going to use him against her sister, Jasmine? He looks down at his naked body, cock stiff between his hairy legs. He knows what she means about that. He is of course male, and that comes with rough body hair. "Uhhh okay, yea I can do that." He says slipping on the pair of panties and bra.

"Uhhh no, you're going to let my mom take care of that. Anyway, yea Jaz is lesbo and you have no chance unless you're feminized to the max, and well if I force you two together. Which I'll allow if you're a good fag boy." She says while watching him put on a pair of heels.

"Wait, you're going to set me up with Jasmine? But she's gay." Sean states as he was fully dressed in his lingerie. If it wasn't for his body hair he could pass as an average girl. The stockings and heels were a little tight, the nightie and underwear were perfect.

She rolls her eyes and stands up, walking over to him and grabbing his cock through the nylon material. "Duh, I already said that and how to overcome that." She watches him wince and listens to his soft moan. "You like it when your little princess touches you don't you? This is what you've been wanting so badly?" She teases him and uses two fingers to pull the foreskin back on his cock, exposing the mushroom head against the lacy fabric of the panties.

"So god damn badly." He breathes out the words, finally feeling his little cousin touch his cock. He's been longing for this moment forever. When he goes to lean in to kiss her she grabs his hair and pulls his head back.

"No, you have to earn the perks of being a good girl for me." She says before sliding his cock out of the panties and strokes it in her small slender fingers. "How much do you have in your wallet?" She suddenly asks before spitting in her hand and stroking the saliva to moisten the throbbing member.

Sean sighs in disappointment when not allowed to kiss but nods obediently. He raises an eyebrow at Kayla but moans when he feels her warm spit massaged across his dick. "I uh I don't know. Maybe like a hundred or so?"

He says as she squats down in front of him and takes his balls into her free hand.

"Just a hundred? As your princess, you are supposed to spoil me. I guess that'll get you a dinner date with me and I will pretend to be your girlfriend during it." Kayla sighs disapprovingly. She pushes her hair out of her face and leans into his crotch smelling the gross sweat and dried cum across it. "You are so gross." She says right before taking one of his balls into her mouth and sucking on it softly while her fist jerks off his cock with expertise.

Sean couldn't help it. He grabs the back of her head and uses her for support as he already feels his balls and cock swell, ready to release. "Kayla, I can't. I'm going to cum soon." He announces as she lets go of the first testicle and takes the other into her mouth while massaging the free one. Suddenly he erupts his pent-up stress and desires, spurt after spurt of thick semen shooting out of the mushroom head. Kayla catches the first against her fingers before pulling away, allowing the rest to be caught by her hair and shocked face.

"Holy shit, that didn't take long." She says looking at her fingers, stuck together by the baby batter it had just caught. She uses her clean hand to wipe the cream off her face and glares in disgust. "You got it in my hair! You are in so much trouble." She states before standing up and pushing Sean away.

"I'm sorry Kayla, it was just the best thing ever." Sean starts before being cut off by the younger girl.

"I was being nice to show you what you can earn and you just make a mess of it," Kayla says and stands up, bringing her fingers to her lips to taste the salty goodness of her cousin's cock. "Not bad of a load though." She winks and wipes the rest off on her shorts.

"So what now Kayla?" Sean asks before getting a hand across the face again. He places his hand up to his cheek to feel the hot, stinging sensation where her hand was. "What was that.."

"As I said faggot, it's Princess to you." She sternly says before grabbing the wallet from his pants and pocketing the hundred dollars that's in there. "We should check up on our moms. You know, see how much of a slut yours is."

She giggles at his dismay and opens the door to the storage area.

As the kids walk out, they see Sarah completely naked. "Damn, fat girls are hot." Kayla thinks to herself as her mother held the leash tightly in her grip, forcing Sarah between her legs.

"Hey, Sean. Do you now understand what your punishment is?" Anne asks to smile, her fingers running through Sarah's hair with tender love and care. "Sarah, get dressed and get ready to leave." She tells the other woman, not losing eye contact with her nephew.

"Uhhh yeah, Aunty Anne. I am to do as Kayla and the family tells me, to dress as so and to be a good obedient fagboy." He says blushing, trying not to look at his mom.

Anne nods approvingly and starts to slip on her pants as Sarah does as she's told without a word to anyone. "Good, now please get dressed and let your mother drive you home. Be a good boy and watch for any calls or messages from us." She says and walks away to lock up the store.

Sean quickly walks back to the backroom to get his clothes and gets dressed, coming out to see his mother by the back door. She couldn't look at him as she opens the door and motions him to her car. As Sean gets in he thinks to himself. "What the hell did I just get us into?" He sighs and leans against the window, watching the lights of the city pass by as he fantasizes about what is to come.

12