Inherited Talent

Story Info
A child usually has a similar character or similar qualities.
2k words
3.65
11.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother and I have always had a special relationship. She and dad broke up when I was only 11 and it's been just the two of us since then. Fortunately, she has a stable job and is doing well on her own, and I've already finished school and work sometimes. Mother has a boyfriend, but he comes home less and less. I've had quite a few relationships, but nothing more stable so far.

Mother has colleagues at work who always tell her about their husbands and what they do together on the weekends. Things like how many times they've slept and generally the activities they do under the duvet. And for mom, rest is to come home, clean and prepare something to eat. At dinner with her, we always tell each other how the working day went. She does not hesitate to share with me even the things she heard from her friends. Before, these outpourings used to bother me a little, but then I got used to it. Anyway, one Saturday (or Sunday) my mother and I went to the shops. While we were shopping in a supermarket, she noticed how an employee who was hanging around us was smiling playfully at me as soon as we passed. As we finished shopping and drove home, Mom started up again with one of her embarrassing stories. It started with something like:

'You're thinking of Alex - the colleague from work. Her husband wanted her to woo... do it with her mouth and she refused.'

I started to feel a bit dumbfounded and I just continued to look at the changing landscapes through the window, but her next phrase, I couldn't help but slap me with a wet rag:

'Actually - it's not much really. - I, for example, felt like it...

'It is individual for everyone. -I decided to conclude, hoping that the conversation would end

'Yes, that's how they all justify themselves - she didn't stop - there are ways to make it easy.'

I looked at her and noticed a sly smile on her flushed face -- she was adjusting herself in the seat -- was she really uncomfortable or was she suffering from something else.

The conversation from the car hadn't affected her alone, and as soon as we got home I ran to my room. I heard her talking on the phone, which gave me the perfect opportunity to go to the bathroom and just relieve myself. I found a pair of white semi-transparent ankle socks in the clothes basket. Some extremely physical and primal need invited me to come close and inhale it. I went on with the attitude that it was just a women's scent, but one that turned me on and it didn't take long for me to came from the aroma. After maybe half an hour, she went in to take a shower. I was in the living room watching TV when unexpectedly for me she said:

'Did you accidentally spill something in the clothes basket?'

I blushed all over when I realized - I don't remember where I came.

'There are some strange spots.' she said, examining one of the socks. He felt the stain, brought it to his nose and smelled it.

'I have no idea' - I answered as if I did not suspect anything and hoped that she would not be curious anymore. After finishing the household survey, he came and started browsing the TV channels. There was nothing interesting at the time. When he had thoroughly searched them, he said to me:

'I spoke with Alex earlier - you remember from work. She told me that she finally made up her mind and gave fellatio to her husband. She thinks that now he is kinder to her, and she thinks that she strengthened their relationship with this achievement. Telling me this I began to stiffen downstairs and dreaded the fact that I had to wait until bed time to go and relieve the unpleasant excitement. I didn't want her to think I was ignoring her and by the way I threw in:

'And what - did it take her a long time to satisfy him?' - I really did not realize my words.

'No- I had given her some guidelines - I encouraged her. Oh, please tell me - how long does it take you when someone blows you?'

This was no longer a conversation on the level of mother and son, but rather on the level of friends. We both blushed. I hesitated with the answer and she noticed it.

'Well, take it easy, just tell me that and I'll stop the harassment.'

'I don't know - I like it, but... I don't know - not very short, it takes time.'

'Describe to me how they do it - that's all. I was really getting more and more uncomfortable to discuss such topics with my mother, but at the same time I was still very stiff. She must have noticed the bulge in my jeans and as she was sitting on the adjacent sofa, she came to the armchair next to me and put her hand right between my legs.

'Let me take care of it this time," she said and pecked me on the cheek while unzipping my zipper with those long fingers with white varnish. Then she stood up, took off her low cut t-shirt and took off her denim shorts - throwing everything on the ground. I took off my underwear completely. Half naked, she sat down next to me. Without any haste, she carefully grabbed her brown, broken hair with an elastic band, put her legs up on the couch, took off slowly her white stockings and lay on her stomach. The presence of a bra and thong created the mysterious emotion of eroticism - of incomplete commitment. She lifted my t-shirt up and began to kiss me from my chest to my lap. - 'No, it can't be like that. - It's not right!!!' -- and tried to lift my head from her aim. She didn't stop, she suddenly accelerated the pace, with which she made me inadequate. The overwhelming pleasure had clouded the minds of both of us. We were illuminated only by the light of the television. I could not hear what was going on on it - I was focused on the passionate swallows of the woman spilling streams of drool down the shaft of my erect fruit. I tried to lick her again, but as if doing so drove her even crazier, her next reaction really sent me into the pink space - where nothing existed but our oral act. When I tried to pull away, she went down again, came up again, went down even further, and after the next repetition I felt her nose resting on my stomach. I felt for about a second how my hot candlestick followed the trajectory of her moist lips to her warm throat. It was even greater to penetrate the vagina - and then it happened again and again, she licked my head, she did not stop working with her wet soft hands, she ran her tongue all over the width and again started with the descent, and again I reached the depths of her oral pussy. It was half dark, but still there was nothing in our perverted scene that could escape us. In the moments when I was not in her throat, I managed to pass a look through her hot body - the soft wrinkled soles, her smooth thighs with a sexy complexion, her satin underwear already soaked, her tight waist. I ran my hand through her back, which seemed to drive her crazy. I hesitated, looking at her bra for a while, but finally unbuttoned it anyway. I put my left hand on the back of her head - right where her hair was tied, and grabbed her left breast with my right hand.

'YES, that's right, GUH GUH GURL

darling - she apologized,

GAH GAH

not stopping to work with my hands - Fuck my throat....

GAH GAH GAH GAH GAAAAH GAAAAAAAH GGGGGRRRRRR...

come on BABY AH AH - I want you to cum... I WANT YOU TO... ah... I WANT YOU TO CUM in me, dear - I want all your cum - give... I couldn't bear to hear everything. I was stringing it to the very depths of her mouth. I stopped with my hands, but she only moved her head a little. It didn't take me long to shoot the whole battalion in her barn. As soon as I started to cum, she made a vacuum with her mouth, which was a real art.

Up until now, we both had our eyes closed, but feeling these new for me gestures made me want to look.

She had scrunched up her cheeks and slowly pulled her head up.

Her lips resembled a tight anus.

When she reached the glans, she slowed down and sucked harder - the climax sheltered me in her immodest embrace. At least in theory, I should have poured out my last streams of adam's nectar, but I saw nothing. My tamed beast was bathed only in mother's saliva - without a trace of semen. I only heard how she swallowed a large amount of liquid. She sat on her legs and with her mouth open ran her hands over her perky tits.

'Tell me, please -- has anyone ever blown you like that before?' - she said and gave me a perverse wink.

'This was the best blowjob that someone has ever given me...

'I expressed my gratitude in a confused way.

'...yes, your young generation today... Again, I didn't let her finish, but I pushed her to fall on the sofa. 'Huh, what...' He just shouted. I crouched down in front of the sofa, tore her satin thong super sharply and sucked her soaked half.

'' Oh yes - very nice - he sighed and grabbed me by the neck. I couldn't wait to touch her pubic organ - not a white person kissed a woman's vagina for a long time, but I could still count on some skills. I lifted and put her hips on my shoulders and licked her pubic and labia with all my might. She kept on he moaned quickly. He was clutching my neck tightly and making faces of a person who seems to be being oral for the first time. The peak for her came when I penetrated her vagina with two fingers, and with the thumb of the other hand I gently kneaded the entrance to her adjacent exit. Then she symmetrically grabbed her ass with both hands and spread it so as to facilitate my activity. After no for more than a minute there was a scream from which the neighbors would have concluded that her mother had a new boyfriend. It was her most unrestrained, uncontrollable and freaky-perverted-exciting female orgasm that had ever reached my earlobe.

'Oh, ah, ooh'-- he might not let me finish my sentence, but with that he just finished me. - he admitted uncontrollably. - To be honest, he added through heavy breathing, this was probably my second or third time.

'Did you like it? - As much as you liked my appearance - I think it shows, right? - and he laughed sweetly.

'I know that you are my son and that this is hellishly immoral and wrong, but...'

'We are not having sex, are we - it was only for pleasure - and apparently we were both tanned...'

'Stop, dear - I'm your mother - she kept laughing - but you're right.

'Do you think - ever again? - Well, I don't know - blushing, she hesitated - if you want too. -Tell me mother, what if I want?

'And if you want - and come close to my ear - to fill my mouth with sperm. - It will be just training - as long as we don't get out of shape - right?'

'Exactly' - and ruffled my hair.

'And by the way - I didn't know that I raised such a big boy.'

'And I did not suspect that I drank milk from heavenly pitchers...'

'Thank you.'

'The pleasure was all mine.'