All Comments on 'Inherited Talent'

by lemecfrancais

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Reads like it was written by a 10 year old who needs some English lessons and a lot more schooling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Scattered !

Beyond any belief, I have never read a more disjointed essay.

Please . . . source an Editor AND a Proof Reader. Were an Editor to read this before a Proof Reader, your efforts would be binned !

Rated healthy, but well deserved two ( 2 ).

Undoubtedly you have a fertile mind filled with great stories . You only need to nurture your writing !

redlion75redlion75about 2 months ago

Wtf did I just read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Read like it was written by someone just getting acquainted with English, and with writing. Impossible to follow the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I had a difficult time reading it. I think there were some 'he' 'she' mix ups. And the point of view moved away from first person. Good start. Looking foreard to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Got a headache trying to make sense of this one; a lot of details and structure missing

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

It was a good story line. The only problem was the confusion of pronouns. It made it difficult to determine whether it was the son or the mother talking. Also, sometimes they seemed to talking in the first person, and other times they seemed to switch to second person. A bit of editing would have helped a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlemecfrancais@lemecfrancais
Well yes. I'm here. I have an unusual imagination and I think LITEROTICA is a suitable place to experience your dirty subconscious and strange needs. I speak french,english, russian.