Inheriting Their Hearts Ch. 01

Story Info
He inherits a heart necklace that makes ladies love him.
9.6k words
4.31
26.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

-

CAUTION - If you didn't read the story tags and some of the content upsets you, it's your fault not mine. Many people would consider it a 'wish fulfilment' story. It includes mind control, alcohol, hermaphrodites, smoking, vaping, and LOTS of incest. If any of those bother you, please read something else.

-

I'm Kevin Hart. My family was quite well off, with a large house and half a dozen vehicles. We had a housekeeper Betty, chef Anna, and Janice, our tutor and nanny. She was the main one who took care of me until I started college. Janice wasn't much to look at with her bent nose and missing tooth in front, but she was good to me and I liked her. On her final day of work, the day before I graduated high school, she was kind enough to give me my first blowjob and a quickie with a condom. I always wondered why I had a nanny instead of being with our aunt Jessie and parents most of the time, like my older sister Wendy and younger one Holly.

I wouldn't really say I missed my family, since I saw them at mealtime and we'd usually sit together to watch a movie before bed. Nobody ever did anything bad to me, and either Mom or auntie Jessie would tuck me into bed every night. Still, I wondered what they did while I studied, played video games, or exercised with Janice.

I know I didn't cause what happened, but still feel a little guilty for the wishes I made when I blew out the candles on my 19th birthday. I wished I could be with my family a lot more. I'd been unlucky in love and also wished that I could have a sexy girlfriend. Only a month later, my Dad had a heart attack while driving and died in the resulting crash. I got the first half of my wish and spent most of the next week in my parents' huge triple-king bed; along with Mom, auntie, and my sisters. We cried, cuddled, and comforted each other until the funeral, and for three days after.

I was only 19 and quite surprised Dad's lawyer wanted to talk about the will with me instead of my mom or aunt. He met with me in Dad's former home office and explained his very unusual will. If my sisters, mother, or aunt chose to move away and leave the family; they would each get twenty million dollars and one of the family cars, nothing more. The rest was mine; my father's companies, the mansion, the boat, the island, the private plane, most of my father's half billion dollars, and so-on.

I was astounded to be left so much, since my father never spent much time with me and seemed to greatly prefer the girls. The lawyer handed me a slip of paper and a small envelope as he said, "This is the combination for the safe behind you. Your father wanted you to have this letter after he was gone. Please read it in private. If you have any further legal needs, please call my firm." He handed me a business card and walked out.

Inside the envelope was a gold heart pendant on a thin gold chain and a note. When I put the necklace on it seemed to melt into my skin! I couldn't see it anymore but felt the slight weight of it on my breastbone. I rubbed my neck and upper chest. I couldn't touch the necklace or pendant, but I could sense it just under my skin. It felt cold and slightly itchy for a little while.

I started reading. "IMPORTANT! Before you touch the gold necklace, read the rest of this!"

I thought aloud, "Uh-oh!"

The note continued. "Once you put the gold necklace on, it's part of you for the rest of your life. DON'T PUT IT ON YET!"

I sighed. "Oh boy."

The note continued, "The desk key should be on my keyring. Locked in the bottom right drawer, you'll find a silver pendant that matches your gold one. Your mother, aunt, and sisters are already wearing theirs. The silver ones can't be removed unless both people stop loving each other or one of them dies. The girls' necklaces should drop off the first time they're happy after my death, unless you ignored my warning and put on the gold one already. If the girls choose to move away they'll be provided for. They've been very good to me and they're family, so please be kind to them if they stay with you.

To activate a pendant you need a female at least age 18 to say 'I love you' as you put it on her; then she's yours, her whole heart. They'll never even think about loving another man, and they won't be jealous of other females. They don't become mindless robots, though. They won't walk off a cliff or step in front of a bus if you tell them, but they'll try hard to make you happy. They'll mostly be themselves but go out of their way to please you. If you ask one to kiss your feet she probably will, but she'll be annoyed or disgusted if your feet are dirty. Since you're a young man now, I know you're wondering. Yes, they will also kiss other body parts. Enjoy.

They also love other females wearing a silver heart, but not to the extent of the gold one. Your mother and aunt kiss each other often and cuddle a lot, but only have sex with each other a few times a month unless I suggest it. Your sisters hold hands or hug sometimes but haven't shown much in the way of lesbian tendencies.

Incest seems to run in the family genes, so to speak. My father was also my grandfather, and your mother and aunt are my sisters. The family has been tested and there are no known genetic flaws which might cause birth defects. If you follow the tradition, things will probably be fine, but I'd prefer you avoid making incest babies. Please break the family tradition." There were another two pages about his businesses, but I put those aside.

I was nearly floored by my mistake. I could have had five females I chose, but now I was stuck with most of them being my family! On the positive side, I'd had a crush on my chesty aunt Jessie and her large breasts for months. I couldn't quite accept the idea I might be able to kiss her, play with her body, maybe even more. The pendant melting into my flesh was convincing, but I still had my doubts. I put the will in the top drawer of Dad's desk, now my new desk, and walked out of Dad's ... my new home office.

I walked to my bedroom then sat on my bed and relaxed, wondering at my sudden fortune. My older sister Wendy came in and asked, "Kevin, can you help me with something? I'm having a hard time deciding."

"Deciding what?"

"The bras I ordered finally got here, and I need some help picking which is prettiest."

"Okay!"

I followed her to her room and watched her take her new lingerie out of the box. She held them up to her nice but average-sized chest one at a time, asking for my opinion of each. I thought the black and pink one was very sexy, until she brought out a bikini with almost see-through white cups.

"Ohmigawd! That one! That's the best!"

"Thanks, little brother. Give me a minute to put it on."

She pulled off her fluffy pink sweater, revealing the plain white bra she already had on. She started reaching behind herself and changed her mind. "Give me a hand. Unhook me."

"Uh ... sure!" I had no idea what I was doing, but eventually unfastened the hooks. As I lifted the straps off her shoulders, Mom walked past and looked at us! I started to panic.

Wendy turned to Mom and said, "He's helping me change."

I was sure she would shout or run in. She only said, "Oh," then smiled and walked off!

Wendy handed me the bikini top and instructed, "Make sure and get it even, otherwise my boobs get squished to one side."

She held the cups to her breasts and I tied it in back. When she turned around I admired my work. I could see the shape and part of the color of her nipples and the areolas around them! I was quickly stiff as a board.

Wendy asked, "Would you feel 'em? Make sure they feel real in the bikini, and not weird."

I slowly moved my hands to her chest, expecting her to shout or push me away any second. I felt how firm but still pliable her moderate mounds were and got even more excited.

"So, do they feel real?"

"They feel GREAT!"

She giggled and said, "It's hard to reach behind my back and hook or unhook things. Maybe you could help me change bras all the time?"

"REALLY?"

"Of course. I know you like boobs and I love you, little brother." She kissed my cheek, then started pulling her sweater back on.

I urgently needed to do something about my erection and exclaimed, "Pee! I need to pee!" I ran to a bathroom and emptied my cock, but it wasn't urine that came out.

-

An hour later I walked out and saw auntie Jessie standing on the balcony. She was puffing on her vape. I was glad she quit smoking a few years ago but knew the vape still had nicotine and other things that might be bad for her. I decided to test my new supposed power and walked out to the balcony. I stood beside her and said, "Hi auntie. I wish you wouldn't smoke or vape."

He response was even better than I hoped. "Okay, but I'll need something to suck on. Can I borrow your finger?" She lightly rested a hand on my hip as she sucked part of my index finger into her mouth. I felt her tongue licking as she sucked quite a while. She moved her head back a little. "Or maybe I could borrow something else?" She squeezed my hardening penis through the denim of my jeans, then licked my lips.

I held her other hand and turned toward my bedroom asking, "Please?"

She squatted and grabbed my belt with both hands, then said, "Stand still. I can't unzip you if you're moving around."

She opened my fly and reached into my briefs. I felt her long red hair rubbing against my lower chest and her light green fingernails on my belly as she gently pulled my cock out. I stood frozen in shock as she started licking the head and squeezed my rod gently.

"But somebody might see!" She dismissed the thought with a wave of her hand, as she took more of me into her mouth.

The warm wetness was getting me hard as iron, as she took some saliva from her mouth with a finger to wet my shaft. She looked into my eyes, giving me a sense of love and joy. The sliding of her hand and her wonderful mouth had me close to climax. She started sucking very hard and moved her hand up and down my shaft as fast as she could, causing me to erupt onto her tongue. I grunted with my orgasm, then stared at her lovely lips as I left her mouth. I still remember my second ever blowjob as one of the best of my life.

"That was GREAT! Thank you!"

She smiled. "I think you should go to bed at 9:30 tonight instead of 10, so I'll have extra time to tuck you in."

I suggested, "Nine o'clock? Or 8:30 maybe?"

She chuckled then repeated, "Nine thirty." She kissed my lips before walking downstairs.

-

As Auntie Jessie had suggested, I went to bed early. Maybe ten minutes later she walked into my room in a bath robe. I could see most of her pretty legs and a large part of her wonderful breasts. She locked the door and asked, "Kevin, have you ever kissed a woman, other than your Mom's cheek?"

I shook my head.

"Have you ever seen a woman naked?"

I shook my head again, but fervently hoped I would soon.

"It's time for that to change." She took her vape from one of the robe's pockets, then dropped the fuzzy garment to the floor. She took a large puff from the vape and exhaled a dense cloud. "Come look at me. All of me."

I stared in wonder at her sexy body quite a while. The enigma of female anatomy was finally available for my inspection. Once I satisfied my quota of nipple and boob observation, my eyes were drawn to the mystically attractive but frightening pink slit between her fleshy and bare outer labia. She only had a small triangular patch of pubic hair above. I felt a rapid swelling between my legs.

She smirked and said, "I'm only supposed to vape outside, so doing it in your room is bad of me. I feel so naughty being naked in front of you, too. I'm such a bad girl I deserve a spanking. Would you like to spank my naughty ass?"

I was unable to speak in my shocked and supremely aroused state, so I just nodded. She climbed on the bed and laid with her pussy in my lap and butt cheeks fully exposed to me.

"Play with my butt, then spank it. I know you want to."

I urgently wanted to do something with my dick, but was more than happy to feel her firm butt cheeks and look between them. I saw the pretty pink of her rosebud anus and was tempted to touch it.

She slid next to me and blew out a cloud of vapor, saying, "If you're not going to spank it, then kiss it."

I leaned down and kissed her glutes. I was tempted to do more, but terrified of the trouble I might be in. Auntie Jessie waited a short time, then rolled over. She said, "You've seen all of me. Play fair and get those pajamas off."

I hurriedly undressed and she saw my rampant erection. "Let me get you nice and wet, so I can ride you."

The feeling of her lips and tongue on the head and shaft of my cock aroused me even further. I was going to climax any second. "Auntie, I..."

She climbed onto me, sliding my pecker into her slit. I couldn't believe I was having sex with my hot aunt! She bounced up and down, and I held her curvy and surprisingly heavy boobs. I shot off after only a dozen or so strokes. She said, "It's okay. I know guys your age can go again pretty quick. Play with my nipples."

I grabbed her breasts again as they bounced up and down, then felt each nipple with a fingertip. She kept up the bouncing until I was fully hard again. The semen in her made her hot pussy even more slippery as my cock went in and out of her hundreds of times. I was close to climax as she started moaning, "Mmmmmm! Yeah! So good!" Her pussy was suddenly much wetter, and she held me tightly as she went off. "AAAAAH! YEEESSSSS! ARRRR!"

I felt my dick start pumping again and held her body as I shot more sperm into her. "UNGH! YEAH!" She looked deeply into my eyes as we panted and recovered. I stared in her eyes and declared, "I love you, Auntie!"

"I love you too. That was great."

I asked, "Can we do that again tomorrow?"

She giggled. "I have something even better planned for tomorrow, but we need to clean up. Put your pajamas on." She dressed in her robe, then held my hand as she led me to my mother's room.

I begged, "Please don't tell Mom!"

She kissed my lips briefly. "Okay. I won't tell her." She knocked twice and opened the door. "Jenny, your boy needs a bath. I'm going to get a shower and go to sleep."

Mom looked at us with a knowing smile and just said, "All right. I'll take care of him." She was only wearing a thin pink teddy. I could see her legs and a bit of her pubic hair at the bottom as she got up and walked over to me. Her chest was MASSIVE, even bigger than Jessie's! Mom asked, "Do you remember when you and your sisters were little, and I helped you get a bath together?"

"Um, sort of. I think I was three, right?"

She took my hand and led me down the hall. "Wendy was older and wanted her own bath when she turned four, but I bathed you and Holly together until you were five. I think it will be a lot more fun this time." She sniffed a few times and asked, "What's that smell?" She sniffed a little more, then blushed and smiled. She squeezed my shoulder and said, "Congratulations!"

I tried to play dumb. "Huh?"

She just giggled a little and led me down the hall. She knocked on Holly's door and opened it. My little sister yanked her hand away from her crotch and covered herself with a pillow. She was laying on her back nude and had obviously been masturbating. Mom smiled and said, "Bath time, follow us to the tub."

Mom started the water running and adjusted the temperature, then poured in some liquid soap. "Bubble baths are fun, and you can help each other wash. I want you nice and clean before you go to bed."

I could only summon the words to say, "But Mom, we... um..."

She mussed up our hair and told me, "Holly always forgot to wash behind her ears when she was little. Make sure her whole body is clean, okay? I'll just sit on the toilet lid and watch."

I stared at my naked little sister, who smiled nervously as she untied my robe. Somehow her half-lemon sized breasts were nearly as exciting as Auntie's huge ones.

"Um, but Holly, you're my sister."

"She said to wash. I'm 18 now, and there's nothing wrong with just washing." She pulled the robe from my shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

"Um, okay."

Mom said, "You can kiss him if you want, Holly."

I could only say, "But..." before Holly's lips were on mine. When she held my penis in her hand, I had no further objections. She climbed into the tub and led me by the dick. I stepped into the almost-too-hot water and sat facing her.

Holly and I washed each other's hair and whole bodies twice. I greatly enjoyed touching her little breasts and between her legs. I felt even better the four or five times she soaped up my dick and washed it. I was close to cumming in her hand when Mom said, "Very good! You're both nice and clean. Would you like a bath with me in the big spa tub sometime?"

I choked up in further surprise, but Holly declared, "That would be great!"

I was finally able to say, "Yeah, great!"

Mom smiled and told us, "Towel each other off, then go to sleep. You can share his bed if you want."

"Night, Mom." "Thanks! Good night."

As I patted her curly blonde hair with a towel and Holly gently dried my groin, she told me, "Mom says I should save my virginity for a special man, but I can kiss and play with you, if you want."

She followed me to my bed and crawled in with me nude. We fell asleep kissing and fondling each other's bodies. I woke in the middle of a sex dream. A hot woman was rubbing her pussy next to me as she stroked my dick. When I opened my eyes, I saw my little sister was the 'hot woman' in my dream. She squeezed my shaft very hard as she got herself off.

She rested a little, still holding my rod. She asked, "Show me how you do it. Please?"

I stared at her fully exposed pussy as I rapidly jerked myself to climax. As semen started spurting out, she moved and took my cockhead in her mouth suddenly. Her teeth scraped and hurt me a little, but her warm mouth felt great as I finished pumping sperm between her lips.

She said, "Mom and Auntie say they love the taste. Wendy doesn't like it, but I think it's okay. Salty and a little sour, like pickles."

"I'm glad you don't hate it."

"I'll do it 'cause I know you like it. Do you want to taste me?"

"Sure!"

I didn't really know what I was doing, but happily licked and sucked her pussy for a few minutes. I looked up at her. "Yummy, I like it!"

"I'm glad. I didn't finish, but it feels really good."

Our older sister Wendy burst into my room and smiled. "Brother and sister in bed together naked. Naughty naughty! Shame shame!"

I asked, "Don't tell Mom? Please?"

Wendy laughed. "Mom sent me to check if she's still a virgin or not. I'm pretty sure she knows! Hahahaha! I'll see you downstairs for breakfast. She might want to wipe the cum off her chin first, and you should probably do something about the pussy juice all over your face."

Wendy left, then Holly and I giggled nervously as we got up and walked to the bathroom. We happily washed and played with each other's bodies quite a while. I rubbed the slippery bar of soap against her slit until she nearly fell down from her powerful orgasm.

I climbed out as she sat on the edge of the tub and said, "Oooh! So good! Thanks so much, big brother!"

-

That afternoon Wendy faked a yawn and told me, "I'm so tired! I think I'm going to take a nap. Want to come lay with me?"

I stupidly said, "I'm not tired at all. Sleep well."

She whispered into my ear, "I sleep naked. Always."

I faked a yawn myself and said, "On second thought, I guess I am ... tired."

She shut her bedroom door behind us and stripped off most of her clothes. She asked, "Would you unhook my bra again, please?"

"Sure!"

I removed her bra and stared at her nude body as she undressed me. She gave me a peck on the lips and said, "I'm going to sleep. Don't do anything naughty to my body while I do."

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers