Inheriting Their Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the next song began she slowly took her bra off. Wendy's breasts were a little larger, but I'd seen them many times before. I focused intently on the dancer's dark purple nipples after she tossed her bra to Mom, who was holding up money and cheering loudly.

I glanced downward and wondered why her panties had a small bulge in them. I hoped she'd keep them on if she was on her period or something. She pulled her tip from Mom's mouth with her midsize mammaries. I smiled and hardened again when she grabbed the cigarette from Auntie's mouth and took a big puff, then gave it back. Auntie held up some cash and shouted, "WOOOOO! YEAH!"

Unlike the other women, who usually slid their underwear down slowly and seductively, she yanked hers all the way down and stepped out of them, then kicked them into my face. I caught and smelled them; noticing a pleasant, sexy, but very unusual scent.

As I looked up I first thought she had a huge clitoris. At second glance, I realized there was a small circumcised PENIS at the top of her labial cleft! It was about half the length and width of mine, at four or so inches and the diameter of a nickel. I thought it was beautiful but frightening at the same time. All of us were shocked, and my surprise increased when Mom leaned over and licked it!

I had a minor personality crisis, wondering if I were Bi or gay. I remembered I'd never been attracted to a male, and with her nice boobs and cute little vagina she obviously wasn't one. I was repelled a little by her cock, but still wanted to fuck her. My mind was a mess!

I walked to the Men's room to pee and clear my head. As I left the bathroom and looked toward the now-empty owner's table, Mom took my hand. She said something I couldn't make out over, "...BOOM! BOOM! LET'S GO BACK TO MY ROOM. WE CAN DO IT ALL NIGHT. YOU CAN MAKE ME FEEL RIGHT..."

She led me to the parking lot. Auntie, Wendy, and Holly were all crammed into the back seat with the brunette, and Auntie was squeezing one of her boobs. Mom and I climbed in the front seats and turned toward the back.

The stripper said, "I'm glad we can talk in here, not like the club. My name is Randi. It'll be great spending the night with so many hotties!" She looked in my eyes and I could see a deep carnal desire, in addition the wad of money she was putting in her purse.

Mom tried putting her mailbox key in the ignition and said, "Car won't start. What's wrong?"

I chuckled. "You're drunk, Mom. Wendy can drive. Swap seats with her."

The beautiful brunette Futa in back said, "I need to stop at home and let my parent Shawn know where I'll be. We live at 921 Redrock drive."

I wondered, 'Parent'? Not 'Mom' or 'Dad'?

-

As Randi led me into her small two-story home, my eyes were riveted to a huge framed poster near the dining room table.

It showed Randi wearing only a pink garter belt and pink stockings, standing with her hands on her head, as a beautiful redheaded futa wearing the same licked her little penis and reached up to squeeze one of her breasts. The nude redhead's cock was about the size of my own big one. I was strangely fascinated by it, the little vagina below it, and her big breasts.

Her other hand was grasping a tall and nude brunette hermaphrodite's even bigger dick as it shot a load toward her. It had been taken at precisely the right time. The stream of white was in mid-air, only an inch from the redhead's nostril. I was sure that with cum going up her nose, her happy facial expression had changed only a fraction of a second later. The stream just beginning to leave Randi's cock would have entered the redhead's mouth simultaneously.

Randi turned back toward me as I said, "Wow!"

"Shawn and Lori say we should be proud of who we are and what we do. That picture earned us ten grand."

Without thinking for even a moment, I said, "Sign me up!"

She laughed loudly and led me to the living room. The walls were nearly filled with more pornographic posters. In one Randi laid on her back naked. The head of a large penis was in her asshole and her tongue licked the redheaded futa's cock as it sprayed cum onto her tits.

In another she was fucking the futa's pussy from behind while the brunette herm fondled their breasts. I was pretty sure testicles were the difference, hermaphrodites or 'herms' had them and futas didn't. They all had vaginas, so they weren't shemales. The raunchy images captivated me and I barely noticed Randi say, "Wait here a minute."

Mom and Auntie followed me into the room and I saw their eyes bulge as they stared. The three of us nervously held hands as we looked at the deeply lewd artwork. There were many life-size or larger images of cocks, pussies, and tits visible on every wall.

Above the large flatscreen tv a big poster showed an extreme close-up of Randi's ass, pussy, and a pair of tongues licking her cock. In the magnified image her penis was the length of my arm instead of a large finger, and her cute little rosebud anus was the size of a pizza!

When Randi returned I noticed alcohol on her breath and wondered how drunk she was. If I could smell it after having multiple beers, she must have drunk something strong in the last minute or two. The small bottle of rum in her hand explained the mystery. She took a sip, passed it to me, and I drank a little. I exploded into a coughing fit, trying to get the fiery liquid out of my throat and mouth. Randi and Auntie laughed but Mom looked a little worried.

Once I calmed down, Randi pointed to the picture above the TV and said, "This is one of my favorites, because it shows my family loves me."

I rested my arm on her shoulders and chuckled nervously. "My family loves me the same way!"

"I'm glad." She kissed my cheek. "I hope someday we can have a bigger family. Maybe you..."

She quickly hid the bottle behind a big lamp as the brunette and redhead from the pictures walked in wearing bath robes. They were quite attractive, but around Mom's age.

The brunette's fuzzy gray wrap was open at the front and her hands were behind her back beneath it. She looked at me and blushed as she asked, "Re-tie me, please? Lori lost the handcuff key." I got a peek at a nice breast and her stiff dick as I closed the robe and tied the cord for her. Her penis was at least two inches longer than mine and a little wider! Huge!

She was also remarkably tall. I was six feet even, but my eyes were the height of her chin.

As Shawn said, "Thanks", I finally noticed that she was wearing red pumps with four-inch heels; so we were actually the same height.

The redhead said, "I didn't lose it, the key fell behind the headboard. I'll fish it out after our guests leave." She turned toward Mom, Auntie, and I. "I'm Lori and this is Shawn. Our daughter Randi says she wants to spend the night with all of you?"

Mom coughed and looked at me with a crimson face. "Um, maybe... maybe Jessi and I can get to know Lori and Shawn tonight, while you and your sisters go home with Randi?"

Lori glanced at Auntie's chest, then Mom's. "I think I like that idea." She and Shawn smiled.

Wendy led Holly in by the hand and both looked at the raunchy artwork in shock. Little Holly gazed at a picture of Randi sitting nude at the kitchen table. She held a spoon above her corn flakes as two penises pumped long strands of white into the bowl. I was happy to see Holly adjust something under her skirt and suck her lower lip in arousal. I thought she might be a cum-slut in the making.

Lori looked at little Holly as she stood gazing at all the kinky images. She opened her robe to reveal a breast and asked, "Do you like girls better?" She opened the lower part of her robe and held out her penis. "Or boys?"

GULP! "Um... ah... boys... but..." She slowly moved to hide behind me as everyone else giggled at her embarrassment.

Randi nodded toward Mom and asked, "She said they'll pay me three thousand for a night of fun. Can I, PLEASE?"

Shawn frowned and Lori angrily insisted, "We're NOT WHORES! We don't take money for sex! Never!"

"But I need a car so bad! I bet you're getting sick of driving me everywhere, right?"

I suggested, "Can she be my girlfriend? Then I'll give my girlfriend a car for our two-week anniversary?"

Several people simultaneously replied, "Please?" "No!" "You're not a hooker!" "Wait a minute!"

Auntie whispered something to Shawn, who said, "Let's date a while, Lori and I with these two and Randi with the young ones. We can give each other gifts if we want, but NO prostitution! No paying for blowjobs or giving a gift so you can fuck. We're unusual, but we're an honest and law-abiding family!"

The replies were multiples of "Okay." And "Sure!"

Instead of being jealous that Mom and Auntie would probably fuck Shawn and Lori, I was happy for them. There was no point in being jealous anyway, since I'd be sleeping with three hotties too.

As we turned to leave, my mother instructed, "We'll meet you at home for lunch tomorrow. Have fun, but don't mess up the house. And make sure the housekeeper does the dishes and laundry. And don't forget to take the trash to the curb by nine in the morning." I sighed in resignation knowing we were in lust and in love, but she was still Mom.

On the way out of the house, I saw a picture of Shawn bending her long penis and pushing the tip into her own vagina. The image was grainy and old-looking, and she was much younger. I asked Randi, "When was that one taken?"

"21 years ago, Shawn's first photoshoot as a porn model, and the day I was conceived." Randi paused and took a deep breath. "It was the MINUTE I was conceived. She got herself pregnant! She's my mother AND father, my only biological parent." I thought I noticed a tear at the corner of her eye as she quickly walked out.

My muddled mind couldn't decide if that was disgusting or extremely hot. My dick made the decision for me by reaching full size as I got to the car.

Wendy drove us home and I sat in the back seat with Randi and Holly. My little sister lustily said, "I can't wait to suck her pretty cock!"

Randy practically purred out, "Mmmm! I'd love that! And I can't wait to suck his!" She rested a hand on my crotch.

I unzipped and slid down my jeans as I answered, "It's a twenty-minute drive, but you don't have to wait." I pulled my underwear down as Randi lifted her skirt and pushed her panties aside. I wasn't sure which sight was more arousing, Randi giving me a blowjob, or watching Holly suck her off.

Either way, we both came by the time Wendy parked in the garage and announced, "We're home! Get your clothes off and run to the big bed!"

Instead, I zipped up and said, "I need to do something with Randi in my office first."

Wendy joked, "Are you going to photocopy your butts?" The girls all giggled.

I took my keyring from my pocket and thought about the necklace in a certain desk drawer. "Nope, something MUCH better."

-