Inheriting Their Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed in bed behind her as she laid on her side. A naughty smile came to her face and she finished her earlier statement with, "... or if you do something naughty, don't cum in my hair." She reached behind her and held her upper butt cheek, making it easy for me to see her pussy, anus, and pubic hair from behind. I laid there stunned a moment, until she said, "If you want it, put something in it before it goes away." I eagerly slid my rock-hard rod into her hot wet slit and thrust as far in as I could.

She loudly called out, "Aaah!" then put her hand over her mouth to control herself. She turned beet red as she told me, "I'm glad my little brother isn't so little anymore."

I reached around her and held a firm breast in my hand as I rammed into her over and over. As I went off and started pumping cum into my big sister, I heard giggling. I saw a bit of our little sister Holly's face for a split second, before the door closed.

I was surprised to see blood on my penis as I pulled out. "Wendy, are you okay? There's blood!"

She rolled on her back and looked down. "I was saving myself for you. I was a virgin until now. I hope it was good?"

"Great! So good! But you're sure you're all right?"

"It only hurt a little, and now we can have all the sex we want! I'm so happy you made me a woman!" She licked my lips, then pulled my face toward hers as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. All worry and thoughts disappeared, as she licked my teeth and squeezed my cock gently until my rod regained full rigidity.

She rolled on her back and wondered aloud, "Maybe the second time will be even better. Get on top." I was more than happy to obey.

-

After supper Mom took me aside and said, "I've been wondering when you'll start sleeping in your new room. Since you inherited everything, the biggest bedroom and the biggest bed are yours now."

"Really? But you and Dad..."

She interrupted by putting a finger in front of my mouth. "It's yours now. I hope you'll let me stay there and sleep with you? Or maybe play first, and sleep after?" Her hand moved down to my butt and squeezed gently.

"Uh, Mom..."

"Do you remember when you were a baby and I breastfed you?"

I shook my head.

"I don't have milk now, but I'd be happy to let you try."

"Uh..."

"I think I should try to give my boy some milk." She moved my hand to one of her huge breasts. I squeezed and fondled her chest with both hands, standing in the living room. She said, "Let's go to bed, sweetie." She led me to the big bedroom with one of my hands still stuck in her bra. My older sister Wendy smiled as we walked past her in the hall.

She didn't bother to close the door as we walked in. She quickly pulled my shirt off, then her dress. "I'm so glad my boy grew into such a handsome young man. Would you do me a favor and unhook me?"

"Sure, Mom."

"And my panties, too, please."

When I finished removing her underwear, she climbed on the bed and laid on her back. I stared at her wonderfully large mounds and huge nipples as I finished stripping. She smiled and asked, "Come to bed, sweetie. I wish I had milk for you, but you can still have some fun." She touched a dark purple nipple larger than the end of my thumb and moved it around with her finger.

I laid beside her and took the offered nipple into my mouth. "That's it. Always remember Mommy loves you, and I love doing this."

I played with her enormous breasts and sucked them a long time, as she gently stroked my cock. "You have wonderful penis, even longer than your father's was. Very nice!"

She sensed I was getting close to climax and said, "Put it in my mouth, sweetie. I love how cum tastes."

"AAAAH! YEAH! So good, Mom!" I saw a smile in her eyes as she took my spunk.

"Mmmmm! So tasty! I love it even more because you made it."

I laid beside her playing with a breast a few minutes, basking in the afterglow. She kissed my forehead and noticed me looking at her thick pubic bush. "Do you like my pubic hair, sweetie?"

"Um..."

"You can play with it if you want. You can play with my pussy too. Be gentle, it's sensitive like your big dick."

She moved my hand down to her crotch and helped me rub her vulva. "Mmmmmm! I like that, baby. Sometimes I think back to when I was pregnant with you. I was so happy I was going to have a boy. Would you put your fingers back inside me?"

I happily complied, after lubricating two fingers on the wetness leaking from the bottom of her slit. She moaned with pleasure as I slid them in slowly. "Oooh. Yeah, baby. So nice! Would you like to put your long cock in me instead?"

"PLEASE!"

I climbed on top of her and slipped my pecker into her slit. The warm wetness felt great! I hunched my back so I could suck a tit as I slid my cock in and out of her. "So good, sweetie! I love this, and I love you. I love you so much!"

Her pussy wasn't nearly as tight as Wendy's, but still felt good. I kept sucking her nipples and slowly fucking her a long time. I picked up speed and started thrusting into my mother's hot cunt as fast as I could. She was too loose and I wasn't getting enough stimulation to cum. It still felt great, though.

She looked in my eyes and said, "You and your sisters coming out opened me up a lot. Your father rarely came in me after Holly was born, either. I'm sorry to disappoint you baby. I'm even more sorry to disappoint you by being a bad mom and smoking. I mostly quit, but I still smoke three a day."

I climbed off her and she took a lighter and a pack of cigarettes from the bedside table. She took out an ashtray and lit up. The arousal from watching her suck on the cigarette nearly made up for my disappointment and the bad smell. She rolled onto her belly and exhaled a cloud as she said, "Since I'm a bad mommy when I smoke, you can punish me. Would you like to spank my butt with your big cock? Maybe even put it in my naughty ass and spank it from the inside? Your father always loved doing that, and I like it in there."

"Uh... really, Mom?"

"There's lube in the top dresser drawer. Put some on me, and you can spank my ass from the inside any time you see me smoke."

I hurriedly grabbed the bottle and got my cock nice and slippery. I dripped a little between her butt cheeks as I asked, "You're sure?"

"There's an old saying, 'If she smokes, she pokes.' Any time you see me smoke, you can poke your nice rod in my butt. Go ahead, baby. With most girls you need to start anal slowly, but I'm kind of a butt slut. Hehehehe. Go ahead, poke it in me."

I smiled and thrust into her ass, and the tight squishiness on my cockhead and shaft felt AMAZING! I laid on her back, thrusting away.

She exhaled a cloud as she said, "Reach under me and play with my boobs too. I LOVED it when your dad would play with my nipples as he stuffed my butt!"

I squeezed her huge tits and had my most powerful orgasm yet, pumping a lot of cum into her tight asshole. I shouted, "YEAH! AAAAAH! SO GOOD!"

Before long I started again, enjoying the delicious kinkiness of buttfucking my mother. I was close to another climax as I felt hair on my cheek. From only a foot away, Aunt Jessie asked, "Can I lick it out when he finishes?"

Mom moaned, "Gaaawd! I LOVE having my ass licked! Please!"

I unloaded again and rolled off. Jessie licked my cock and balls clean, then stuck her tongue in my mother's ass! I watched her lick my cum out and thought it was terribly sexy, but my overworked dick needed a break.

When she finished licking Mom, Jessie kissed me and asked, "If you can do our butts, can we vape and smoke in the house?"

I offered, "How about just vape in the house? Do you think you can switch from cigarettes to vaping, Mom?"

"Anything for you, baby. Let's get some sleep. I'm really looking forward to our family bath."

Jessie looked in Mom's eyes and said, "Mmmmm! Me too! I can't wait to make out with you and ride him in the warm water!" She took a big puff from her vape and blew it into Mom's mouth! I felt the desire for a blowjob as I watched their mouths and lips, seeing them kiss and vape. Still, I was exhausted. I happily drifted off to sleep fondling Jessie's butt and sucking one of Mom's big nipples.

A movement woke me in the middle of the night, as Holly climbed in behind me and wrapped her hand around my rod. She whispered in my ear, "I love you, big brother." She slowly stroked me until I came for the final time of the night.

-

When I woke I saw Mom and Auntie getting dressed. Aunt Jessie said, "Since we're not going to smoke anymore, we should gather up all the cigarettes in the house."

I started putting my pants on as I said, "Yeah, makes sense."

Mom said, "Your dad had a smoke and poke deal with Wendy too. She could smoke three a day, but any time he caught her smoking more than three he could poke his dick in her mouth."

Auntie smiled and said, "The last I heard, she was up to three packs and four blowjobs a week." Mom and I chuckled.

I said, "It would be a waste to throw all the cigarettes out if she still smokes. Let's go talk to her."

We walked to Wendy's room. As she exited her bathroom I noticed a faint fog of smoke leaving the bathroom door. Her room smelled of almost overpowering perfume, like always. Now I understood why.

I asked, "Do you smoke, Wendy?"

"Not a lot. Mom and Auntie used to smoke a lot more than me."

I said, "I heard about your deal with dad, you could smoke three a day, but he got blowjobs if he caught you smoking more?"

"Yeah."

"I think we need a new smoke and poke rule. Any time I catch you smoking, I can poke my cock in your mouth or pussy, my choice."

Mom and Auntie supported me. "Makes sense." "That sounds fair."

Wendy said, "Great, then get that big dick in me!" She slid her panties off and lifted her skirt before laying on her belly on the bed. She lit a cigarette and smiled.

Mom called out, "Holly, come here, please."

Holly entered the room as I entered our older sister's pussy from behind.

Auntie told Holly, "There's a new smoke and poke rule. If Kevin catches your sister smoking, he can... do what he's doing."

I turned and saw Holly's eyes were huge. She was fascinated by my penis sliding in and out of our sister.

When I finished pumping sperm into Wendy, Mom said, "Let's give him some rest and gather up all the cigarettes in the house. Jessie and I are quitting, so Wendy can have them. Bring any cigarettes you find back here and put them on Wendy's dresser. When the cigarettes are gone, she'll switch to vapes too."

Jessie told Mom, "I still have the set of six holders you got me for my birthday, my SIXTEENTH birthday. We were SO naughty back then. I'll go get them."

Mom blushed and bashfully said, "I still have the gold cigarette holder my grandfather gave me, to celebrate him making love to me for the first time. He taught your Dad to have sex with me the next day."

Half an hour later there were holders, eleven full packs, and half a dozen partials in Wendy's room. Mom and my sisters waited with me until Jessie returned with five and a half more. Mom said, "I nearly forgot, the pantry. Come help me, Holly." They returned with eight full cartons, eighty more packs.

Mom said, "Wow! We have about 100 packs! That's about 2,000 cigarettes! If she only smokes five a day, that's a year's worth. Maybe Jessie and I should help her out, then we all switch to vapes."

I said, "How about this for the new smoke and poke rule? When I see one of you smoking with a holder, I can poke your mouth or pussy. If you're smoking WITHOUT a holder, I can poke your butt?"

Jessie smiled wickedly and said, "Any butt except Holly's little one. I caught her smoking once too." I was astounded as Holly bashfully reached for a pack and a lighter. She gave me a wonderful smoky blowjob in front of the family.

-

After supper on Sunday, Mom led us to the master bathroom. There were dozens of candles burning and the lights were off. She reached to check the soapy water with a finger and said, "Needs a little more heat." She turned on the hot water. She took off her clothes and motioned for us to do the same. She explained, "There's a long family tradition about Sunday bath night. All the children bathe together with their mother until they start caring about privacy around age five. After that, they take separate baths until they're old enough to bathe with the family. Everybody's old enough, so here we are. The first in the tub and the first to make love in the tub are the youngest. Go ahead, Holly and Kevin. Climb in, and make each other feel good."

Holly held my hand and led me into the nicely warm water, and Mom continued, "The next-oldest gets in after them, and so on. The rest of the family washes them while they have sex. We keep going until everybody is fully clean and fully screwed-out."

I declared, "Excellent tradition!"

The family nodded and Wendy climbed in as Holly stroked my penis under the water with her small hand. I reached between her legs and slid a finger into her while Wendy started washing our backs.

I giggled when Jessie motioned for Mom to get in the tub and said, "Age before beauty."

Mom pushed Jessie ahead. "That's not the tradition, and you're only twenty minutes younger."

I wondered, "What?"

Jessie sat next to me and said, "We're fraternal twins. Didn't you ever wonder why our birthdays are the same?"

I brilliantly commented, "Oh."

We enjoyed a wonderful group-grope and family orgy as we soaked and washed. By the end of the night I'd spunked up Holly, Wendy, and Jessie's vaginas, then watched Mom lick and wash it out of them. All of them had also been fingered to climax at least twice. As the big event, Mom bounced up and down on me, splashing soapy water all over, as she rode me with her wonderfully tight ass.

I fell asleep in the huge bed with Wendy behind me. I laid behind Holly with my soft cock between her thighs and a hand on one of her nice little tits. Mom and Jessie were snuggled up to them, as the bread of our incest sandwich.

I decided that I liked Sunday bath nights and loved the times I caught Mom and Auntie smoking without cigarette holders.

Life continued on as nearly a blur of blowjobs, fucking, and anal incest. Almost any time I was horny, at least two mouths, pussies, and asses were nearby and available. I'm not sure, but I think I had sex at least six times a day for a couple of months.

There isn't much point in describing it, since most of it would resemble, "I got my 20th blowjob from Mom, then fucked Jessie for the 15th time. After that I played with my sisters' tits as they fingered each other again." It was wonderful, but still getting a little boring.

-

One Sunday Jessie suggested, "Instead of a family bath tonight, how about we go to Pinky's?"

Mom's mouth hung open as I asked, "What's Pinky's?"

Jessie briefly explained, "It's a strip club. A fully-nude strip club."

I asked in shock, "But don't people have to be 21 to..."

Jessie kissed my lips with her smoky ones and said, "Silly boy, there's an exception for owners. Your father bought it, so it's yours now."

She turned to Mom and said, "Dress them up nice and sexy for our date. I'll be back from the bank soon."

As my aunt walked out, I asked, "Why the bank?"

Mom explained, "Strippers don't take credit cards." She helped me with my tuxedo, then spent over an hour helping Wendy and Holly with their hair and makeup.

As Mom was doing the finishing touches on her own makeup, Jessie handed me a thick stack of cash, a thousand dollars in five and twenty-dollar bills. She reached in her purse and gave Mom and my sisters the same.

-

Mom had called ahead and there was a table reserved for us at Pinky's. Unlike all the others it had tablecloth, which nearly touched the floor on all sides. There was a note on it in a stand, 'RESERVED - Owner's Table'.

The rest of the place was about what I expected. Three mostly nude women were dancing on three stages. Around two dozen customers had beers or other drinks in their hands, or on the bar or table in front of them. The air was filled with thick cigarette smoke. Extremely loud music blasted my ears and thumped my chest. "...I AM THE GOD OF FUCK! Duh da duh da. I AM THE GOD OF FUCK! Duh da duh da..."

The owner's table was in front of a corner stage, opposite the entrance. Mom leaned over and practically kissed the bartender's ear to be heard, as Auntie led my sisters and I to our seats. Auntie and Wendy each sat beside me and rested a hand in my lap, then Auntie pulled the tablecloth over my lower half to conceal the action.

An attractive blonde around 30 danced on stage, wearing only a black g-string and black three-inch heels. I enjoyed watching her big boobs bounce as somebody unzipped me. The girl on stage made kissing motions with her mouth and played with her nipples, as a hand entered my boxers.

With the painfully powerful, "...HERE I AM! ROCK ME LIKE A HURRICANE..." I could barely hear Auntie shout in my ear, "Don't forget to tip her." She set her purse on the table in front of her as Mom sat next to Holly, who was next to Wendy. As fingers stroked my shaft under the tablecloth and I quickly started to harden, I reached in the purse and took out a handful of cash.

I saw Mom holding a five between her lips. The dancer stepped onto the large table, then leaned down and pulled the bill from Mom's mouth with the arousing gap between her big tits. Mom naughtily licked a nipple as she moved away and the stripper smiled. I saw Holly slip down in her seat and disappear under the table, after saying something to Wendy. I turned to her and loudly asked, "What's Holly doing?"

She smirked and shouted over the music, "You'll know in a minute. She doesn't like girls much and says this is boring. Hahaha!" Wendy smiled as I noticed Mom's hand move under her short green skirt.

The blonde stripper shook her big boobs only a foot from my face, earning her two twenties which I held in my mouth. It was quite arousing to feel her breasts on my cheeks as she retrieved the cash. The hand stroking my cock felt great, and I was hard as a hammer when a wonderfully warm and wet mouth engulfed the head of my cock. The stripper removed her g-string and tossed it to me as Holly began to suck my cockhead.

The blonde on stage turned around and spread her legs wide, giving me a great view of her asshole and pussy from behind. She pointed to the underwear in my hand and moved her hand to her nose, signaling me to smell them. I was more than happy to and enjoyed the sexy aroma until I exploded into my little sister's mouth.

The dancer squatted in front of me and held out her hand as the song was ending. I stared at the almost fluorescent pink of her pussy from two feet away as I passed her another forty bucks. She laughed but took the money, then pointed to the tiny panties in my hand. I chuckled and gave them back to her.

By the time Wendy finished two colas and Mom, Auntie, and I drank four beers each; five attractive women on stage had earned many hundreds of dollars revealing their most intimate parts to me. Holly sucked me off again under the table, Wendy and Mom had fingered each other to climax, and I'd rubbed Auntie to a couple of orgasms too.

I felt quite satisfied and about ready to go home, until a beautiful young brunette walked on stage. I had a redhead and three blondes available any time we were home, so her long and curly dark hair was something different. She looked only a year or so older than Wendy, probably 20 or 21, which was significantly younger than most of the other strippers.

She did the usual, dancing and slowly removing her blouse as the first song played. By the end of the second song she had taken off her skirt and unhooked her bra, which still concealed her nipples and much of her breasts. I drunkenly passed her a stack of eight or ten bills without even looking at them, then stared at her chest again.