Initial Calibration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie reached out to Ben's penis on her screen and wrapped her hands around it from just under the head to the base. Ben saw the hand coming but was not expecting the sensation of her hand to be wrapped around his penis just below the head. Where she held him on the screen was almost identical to what he felt. She moved her hand in a stroking position for a moment and Ben's simulator responded with precision. He felt her warm hand slide up and down his penis. It was unreal he thought how accurate the sensation felt. She continued to stroke him for several minutes until he uttered "I'm not going to last much longer," with desperation in his voice.

Maggie pulled his penis to the opening of her avatar vagina. She took the head and placed it at her opening which caused her simulator to begin to stroke the out portions of her vaginal lips in the same motion she was doing. When she pulled him in a little closer the simulator pushed the probe just inside her. She moaned with pleasure feeling the tip just entering her lips.

She took her hand off of his penis and the artificial intelligent simulator took over. At the same time, Maggie felt Ben begin to slowly push inside her and Ben felt his penis slowly sliding inside her. Each of them was watching from their own point of view the movements they were feeling as they lay there almost 20 feet apart from each other.

The simulator allowed Ben to fully penetrate Maggie where he was feeling his entire penis inside her and likewise, she was feeling his entire penis inside her. The simulator then began a slow rocking motion which both could see and feel simultaneously. They both moaned and heard each other moan which heightened the sensation. Ben could feel each thrust the simulator made of him going inside Maggie and how warm and wet she was. Maggie was able to feel each thrust of Ben inside her.

The simulation was simple yet effective and both Ben and Maggie were sharing a very intimate encounter with each other. Both of them had been stimulated for almost an hour since first putting on the simulators and their bodies were aching for release. Ben released his orgasm first as the simulation continued of him thrusting at a medium pace but deep depth. Ben's release was intense his muscles strained and his orgasm ran deep through his belly and legs.

Hearing Ben's pleasurable agony Maggie too began to orgasm from deep inside her, her hips and thigs contracted on the probe that continued to thrust inside her allowing her to ride the pleasure. She too moaned out a desperate moment of utter bliss and ecstasy and her muscles continued to quiver in the simulator.

They both lay there breathing in each other's head and Ben spoke first "Maggie that was utterly amazing!"

She replied, "I'm laying here quivering and can't wait to do it again, your touch was so pleasurable!"

After a few moments, Dr. Berry spoke to both of them. "You have both done a wonderful job for our first trial run. We've collected some excellent data. We will help you both get out of the simulators and let you rest for a bit before we begin to work on the next phase of calibrations if you are both still willing."

Maggie spoke first and responded with a wholehearted yes. Ben responded with similar vigor at looking forward to the next step.

Dr. Berry helped Ben remove his headset and pull down his simulation suit. Ben looked over to where Maggie was laying and Dr. Rudd was assisting her with also taking off her headset. Ben's penis was still semi-flaccid but glistened with the lubricant and his own fluids. He was sweating, flushed, and sat on the edge of the table. Maggie was also flush and as she moved to sit up Ben could see the red swollen lips of her vagina and how it glistened with the mixture of her fluids and the lubricant. They both smiled at each other looking forward to their next phase.

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed this story. It is 100% fiction and the representation of any actual person is purely coincidental. I would greatly enjoy reading your comments and if you would be interested in future collaboration, please contact me!

12