Initiating Mike

Story Info
Sleeping orgasm leads to more and more.
2.2k words
4.51
15k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 19, I had a friend of mine whom I was attracted to in several ways. I was a bit taller and skinnier, and he was slightly shorter and a bit more stocky in build. We weren't best friends, but really good ones that had fun together and just enjoyed hanging out with one another. We weren't really drinkers, but we occasionally had a few benders, usually at a friend's house that was close by to both of us, so a taxi home to our respective residences wouldn't cost an arm and a leg.

On one occasion, over at another friend's house, there was a small party. Mike and I were there, along with another guy and his girlfriend, and Luke, who lived there, and his girlfriend Sophie. There was a lot of drinking that went on, lots of laughs, and it was great fun overall. With Luke's parents away for a day or 2, we had the house to ourselves, but we were all respectful to the place, to ensure we would be invited back again.

Around 11 PM or so, the other couple decided to make their way home. The party was winding down, and we'd all had a great deal to drink. Both Mike and I decided to stay over. We called our respective parents and let them know, and Luke offered us a room in the finished basement of his parents' house. It was obviously a spare room, perhaps for family visiting, as there was a double bed and a full sized sofa in a pretty large space. At any rate, I opted for the sofa, while Mike was happy with the bed.

That was around 11:30 PM. and Mike flopped down on top of the bed. As he had indulged in quite a bit of alcohol, he fell asleep, or passed out, pretty quickly. It took a few minutes for me to get completely relaxed on the sofa, but when I did, I fell asleep quickly as well.

I awoke around 3 AM or so, and I could hear something coming from upstairs. I guess Luke's room was either above or fairly close to the room we were in, for what I was hearing was Sophie moaning loudly, with occasional slight shrieks, and then guttural grunts and cries. It was an incredible turn on, listening to them play upstairs, and I was rigid fairly quickly, and extraordinarily aroused. And my thoughts turned to my friend quietly sleeping several feet away, oblivious to the goings on in the room above.

Fueled by arousal and alcohol, common sense fell by the wayside as I got up, somewhat unsteadily, and approached the bed. I knelt beside it, noting that he was sleeping on the edge closest to me, on his back. My stomach was in knots, and filled with butterflies as I slowly moved closer. My hands trembled, and i was almost hyperventilating as my right hand slowly crept toward him. I reached the catch on his jeans, and paused, a thousand things running through my mind all at once, questioning what I was about to try.

For better or worse, I decided to proceed, figuring that I'd have to deal with the consequences either way. I fumbled with the catch, finally releasing it once I brought my other hand into play. Slowly, I lowered the zipper and pulled the pants aside as much as I could without actually pulling them down, although in retrospect, they did come down a bit. Again I paused, knowing the next thing I did could actually wake him up. Undaunted, I went for it.

I softly brought my fingers down on the front of his underwear, feeling the bulge underneath them. He had a sleep erection, for lack of a better term, and I gently traced it up and down several times, from the base of the shaft to the head, and back again. With the small amount of residual light in the room, I could make out the waistband of his briefs, and with both hands, pulled ever so slowly downward on them.

From what little I could see, he was about 5 inches fully hardened, and cut. I continued to breathe heavily as I held the underwear downward with my left hand, while my right slowly approached his erection. My fingers again slowly traced over the shaft and head, and after a few seconds, I took him in my hand, beginning a slow stroking and tugging motion. He let out a barely audible groan, then twisted his body ever so slightly towards me, then returned to his back. But I wanted more. Much, much more.

I had only experienced intimate relations with another man twice at this point, but fortunately, my first experience was with someone older and adept in the ways of pleasuring someone. He taught me so many things, and I was, quite frankly, eager to try some of them. I pulled Mike's erection upward, and brought myself closer. Slowly, I brought my lips and mouth closer, and began a very slow and soft licking of him. Another soft groan escaped him, and I opened my mouth, taking him partially inside while pursing my lips around him.

I licked his erection all over with my tongue, and started thrusting my head up and down on him, listening carefully as his soft groans and moans became more audible. My tongue swirled over the head, working it all over as I partially released him from my mouth, letting my lips drag over it before pushing my head back over it. It did this several times, each time eliciting a reaction that started to get louder, seemingly with each time it was done.

Finally, I could wait no longer, and with a measure of determination and urgency, began to suck and lick furiously at him. He groaned even louder this time, and his right hand came to rest on my shoulder. I wasn't sure if he was awake or not, but I did not let that deter me. I continued my sucking and licking, and was rewarded with heavier and shorter breaths from him.

His grip on my shoulder tightened even further, I felt his erection pulse a couple of times, and a spurt of warm liquid erupted into my mouth. I moaned and continued sucking, eliciting more groans from him and more spurts from him. I continued, pulling every drop out of him I could, sucking and licking him clean as he softened. Carefully, I released his underwear, pulling them up slightly and zipping up his jeans, lastly fastening the catch on them. No one but me would be the wiser.

I went to the downstairs bathroom, my own erection still rigid from the experience, and I had to get myself some relief, masturbating as I sat on the toilet and emptying myself of the cum that had been building up inside me. I returned to the sofa, and fell asleep quickly, knowing I had managed to have this experience with no repercussions.

The next morning, we awakened within a few minutes of one another. "How did you sleep?", I asked, still somewhat groggy from the alcohol of the previous night. "I'm ok", he replied, "although I had weird dreams." I looked puzzled, but knew better. "Really?", I said. "What kind of weird dreams?" He shook his head slowly. "I...uh...really don't remember them. More of a feeling." I nodded. "Yup, I've had those as well."

We hung out as usual a couple of times in the next two weeks, and it was about a week and a half later Luke called and asked if I wanted to come over on Friday. His parents were away again, and as they really didn't approve of him drinking too often, he tended to do it when they were absent from the house. As Mike was a friend of his as well, he was invited. It turned out to be just the 4 of us, including Luke and Sophie.

We played music, talked and laughed a lot, and generally had some fun with an enjoyable evening. I decided to stay over after Mike did, as he had imbibed more than he had last time. I actually had drank less, knowing the possibility of another early morning encounter existed, and I wanted to be coherent. 11:30 or so was when things wrapped up, with Luke and Sophie going upstairs, and Mike and I headed down. I took the sofa again, knowing the comfort level of it.

We both fell asleep fairly quickly, but rather than waking up randomly, I looked at my watch beforehand and made a conscious effort to try and wake up somewhere around 3 AM. As many have proven before, the body has an internal clock that can be pretty accurate, and I awoke pretty coherent, aroused as before, and ready to try again.

I moved off the sofa without hesitation this time, purposefully and slowly towards the bed, kneeling at the side of it, taking a deep breath before moving my hands towards his pants. Same jeans, so easy enough to unclasp the catch, lower the zipper, and part them, exposing his underwear. And a light touch to the front of them once again revealed the rigidity I had previously found. I got a little more adventurous this time, pulling not from the front but from the sides, and sliding both the underwear and jeans down slightly mid hip.

I reached my right hand out, softly grasping his erection, running my fingers slowly over it from top to bottom once again. I was perhaps even more insatiable this time, turning towards him as I gently stroked. "Your cock is so hard", I whispered, gripping it a bit more firmly and starting to stroke it. "I'm going to give you a good sucking and licking", I continued, "and make you cum so hard. Do you want to cum?" Still asleep, he uttered a soft but audible groan.

I moved my head down, starting to suck and lick slowly at first but increasing my pace as he began to react. "You like that", I whispered again, "so should I continue?" He let out a slightly louder groan as I swirled my tongue over his swollen head, and one hand moved to my shoulder and held it. I dipped my head further down, encompassing his erection and started to suck faster and harder at him.

His groans became louder and more frequent, and his other hand moved to my head. "Omigod, what...what are you doing?", he asked in a harsh whisper. I lifted my head up briefly, tightly holding his erection in my hand, and looked at him. "Trying to make you cum, just like last time", I replied, then bent back downward, encompassing his erection in my mouth once again. He gasped loudly, but didn't relinquish his grip on either my shoulder or my head.

"I don't...I don't know...", he gasped, lifting his upper torso partially upright, his breathing becoming more shallow and rapid. I said nothing, but ramped up my sucking and licking of his erection, and he flopped back onto the bed, groaning even louder and tightening his grip on me. I felt his erection pulsate once, then a second time, and he was almost hyperventilating. He groaned loudly, and his hips lifted up as his back arched slightly, and I felt the first eruption against the back of my throat.

I sucked and licked even faster, pulling more and more cum out of him, savouring each and every groan and cry that escaped him. When the cum flow stopped, I pulled my lips slowly off his softening erection, pausing to purse them tightly just before the head, and let my tongue swirl rapidly over and around it. He gasped, and I felt his hands start to push at me. He let out a soft cry, lifted partially upright, then fell back onto the bed, his hands releasing me from their grip as he tried to turn his body away.

He squirmed crazily on the bed, but I moved with him, continuing my rapid licking of his head. "It tickles...", he cried softly, thrashing around, his hands now trying to push me away again. "Oh, really?", I replied, making an even more concerted and frenzied effort to work his head. His uproarious, but surprisingly quiet laughter continued for as long as my stimulation of him did, and when I finally stopped, he collapsed onto the bed, spent and exhausted from the effort he had expended.

"That...was...amazing", I said, in as complimentary and caring way as I could. "If you ever want to get together, someplace quiet where we have time to explore, don't hesitate to say something. Please. I would love to do that again, and again." All I heard was his breathing. Finally, he answered, albeit with a vague and hesitant response. "I...I don't know...".

Breakfast was quiet amongst the 4 of us. Mike really couldn't look at me, and I confess I felt a little guilty about what happened. Given his reaction, I was unsure whether I still had a friend or not. When I got home, I had a chance to really reflect on what happened, and felt a much greater level of remorse. I let my hedonistic feelings get in the way and indeed, overpower my common sense. I decided to let him call me rather than me initiating contact, feeling it might be awkward if I reached out.

A couple of weeks went by, and I fretted that I had indeed made the wrong decision. But he did call while I was not at home, and when I received the message, I immediately called him back.