All Comments on 'Initiating the Sub'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cmj711cmj711about 1 month ago

Well done Mistress K, you've shown Jason the thrills of being a pet.

Looking forward to his journey.

slavejasonslavejasonabout 1 month ago

Thank you so much Mistress K for introducing me to your Club, I look forward to returning and serving Mistress and Kitten again. I shall follow your instructions for my uncaging and I hope that I have served you well and you are please with my performance! slave j x

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 1 month ago

A very well written and awesome story. I would have liked it if Jason was sent home in a cage that needed a key that Mistress K held rather than a tie.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m guessing this is part of a series? If so I’m thoroughly enjoying it! Although maybe it’s time Jason moved on from the plastic penis to something a bit more flesh and blood?

SexykitSexykitabout 1 month agoAuthor

This is the third story I've written for my sweet sub, Jason in the Caught and Punished series. I agree, Failedscout, that the permanence and aesthetic of a key locking away his aching flesh is more appealing, but this story is set to run into the next where he's speeding home to finally get some release and is caught by Police Office Kate Kissme. Without the ability to cut the zip tie, he would have to remain caged throughout, which rather limits all the delicious possibilities ;)

perroCastidadperroCastidad23 days ago

If I wasn't caged, I would have jerked off reading this story.

I loved Mistress K !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES