Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, look at that nipple!" Mandy exclaimed. "It's nice and pointy! And erect!"

The finger rubbed across his nipple again. He realized that it had gotten hard.

Wendi's voice said, "I see something else that's getting big and perky."

"Oooh, yeah!" "Look at the size of that bazooka!"

All the girls laughed.

The new girl said, "I wanna LOOK!" and before Dave could back out of the way he felt her finger touch his belly and slide down inside his underpants. He felt the finger pulling the elastic out. "Oooooh! CUTE!" she cooed. Dave felt a finger sliding though his pubic hair. "Oooh, look at all those little hairs! And look at that nice big weenie!"

Then Dave heard the click of Wendi's camera, right in front of his belly. Wendi chortled, "I got a picture of Dave's thingee!"

Everyone laughed.

"I'm gonna show this to my friends!" Wendi exulted.

Dave struggled, but he couldn't move against the ropes holding his wrists together behind his back.

"Hey, Tami," Dave heard Melissa's voice.

A pause, then some whispering between the two girls. Tittering, then more whispering. Dave waited to hear the outcome.

"Dave," Tami finally said, "we're going to walk you over to the fence."

Dave remembered that there was a cast iron fence, about four feet high, running in front of Scott Hall and the Union. He felt Tami's hand on his bare back again, and felt Mandy's hand take his arm. They guided him ahead about fifty feet, then stopped him and turned him around. He felt Tami's hand on his bare belly, gently pushing him back. Then he felt the fence behind him, touching his bare thighs.

Melissa's voice spoke. "We're going to tie your legs to the fence, Dave. So you don't get away."

At that moment he felt hands from behind him reaching through the fence with cord, and passing it around the front of his thighs, down near his knees. He felt the cord draw tight, binding his legs to the fence posts. He tried to move his legs, but he couldn't. He felt a hand sliding slowly up and down the inside of his thigh. He heard a voice from behind him, "Easy, does it, Dave. You can't escape from us!" then several giggles.

He felt Tami's hand on his bare belly. He felt her fingers slide down and under the elastic of his underpants. Her fingers moved teasingly back and forth under the elastic.

"You've gotten too big down there, Dave," she said in his ear. "We're going to have to remove your underpants and empty your penis."

"Mmmmmmmph!!!" Dave struggled, to no avail. Inside the blindfold he could imagine all the girls standing around, waiting for his genitals to be bared for everyone to see. He could hear them tittering as they watched.

Tami continued, "Now, Melissa is just going to push down your underpants, so we can all see your penis." As she spoke, Dave felt fingers slide under the elastic of his underpants on both hips. He felt them sliding down his sides, and felt the air striking his naked crotch. He heard the girls gasp and titter.

"Woo-hoo! Look at that PENIS!"

"It's so BIG!"

"It looks like it's gonna BURST!

"That penis is a WHOPPER!"

Dave struggled against the fencepost, to no avail.

"Hee-hee-hee! Look at him wiggle!"

"Look how his balls bounce around when he wiggles!"

He heard several soft "clicks" and knew that he was being photographed nude.

"Okay, then, Dave," he heard Melissa's voice. "Tami is going to rub your penis and make you squirt."

At that moment he felt fingers gripping around his penis. The fingers began to stroke up and down, pulling and pushing, manipulating him. He felt his whole body start to tingle, and heard himself breathing harder. The girls continued to titter:

"Go, Dave!"

"Pump that penis for us, Dave!"

"Look at it! It's getting bigger!"

Dave felt his penis swelling under the touch of Tami's fingers. She increased her finger pressure a little. He felt himself starting to breathe harder.

"Come, on Dave! You have to squirt for me." She squeezed a little more. "I want to see a nice big squirt"

He kept hearing girls' voices tittering, and knew he was attracting an increasing audience.

"O -- MY -- GOD!"

"Hey! That's Dave! From our English Lit class!"

"I always wondered what he looked like naked."

"I like that body!"

"Looks like he's being milked!'

"Yeah--right here in public! That must be so humiliating for him!"

"I bet he really feels degraded!"

"Poor Dave!"

"Look how big his thingee is!"

Click! Another picture of him, being taken.

"Look at that penis! It's getting so big!"

Dave felt Tami's other hand in the small of his back, bracing him, while her right hand stroked his penis, harder and harder.

"C'mon, Dave! Cum for us!" the spectators continued.

"We wanna see a nice big squirt!"

Dave felt another finger touching the bottom of his testicle, and heard a voice saying, "Look at these balls!"

"He's well hung, that's for sure!"

"Let's go, Dave!" a voice said next to his right ear. "Show us a good hard squirt!" He felt a finger touching his left nipple, and begin to rub in a circular motion.

Suddenly Tami's fingers shifted on his penis. She squeezed harder. Dave couldn't take it any more. He felt the tingling and swelling in his penis becoming unbearable. All at once he exploded--his semen shot out of his penis like water out of a fire-hose.

"Whooee!" the girls cheered.

"There it is!"

"Nice squirt, Dave!"

"I got it on video!"

"What a squirt!"

Dave felt a cloth being wiped over the end of his penis, cleaning him off. "How far did that go?" Tami was asking.

"At least five feet!"

"It was more than that."

"That was a big squirt! There was a lot!"

"It went all over the place!"

"Nice job, Dave!" Dave felt someone's fingertips rubbing up and down his bare breast. He felt someone swat playfully at his limp penis, while someone else was untying his legs from the fence.

"I hope his girlfriend didn't see that!"

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, little Annie Seeger, over in Wright Hall. I wonder if she's around."

"No," Tami answered. "We're keeping her busy right now, so she doesn't see what we're doing to Dave here."

Dave felt fingers pulling his underpants back up over his private parts. He tried to say, "What do you mean, you're keeping her busy?" but it just came out "Wmph mmmmph, mmmmm hmmmph mmmmmph?"

"Aww! That's so cute! He's trying to talk!"

Dave lurched, but the bindings around his wrists restricted his movement. He tried to step away from all the touching fingers, but his ankles were still roped together, so he could only move his legs very slowly. He felt a hand grasp his right arm, and another hand lower on his bare back.

"Okay, Dave. Time to go."

12