All Comments on 'Initiation Pt. 01'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

As this is a LW story the sacrifices he has made over the past 8 years mean nothing unless his wife becomes a secret sect whore. I hope their marriage survives and he brings them down. Well written as usual. 5 stars.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018almost 4 years ago
Saw this referenced somewhere before

Great hook. Very much looking forward to the sinister cabal of Baal worshippers. Pretty sure the sweet wife was at the same invitation years ago but waiting to see at what price his wealth and success are going to cost emotionally.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Didn't much care for the movie, so not real sure I'll like the book either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If he even has 1 ball

His wife will never see their happy home again and when he sees that she is one of the 8 sacrifices :( he never speaks to her again. Not even at the divorce hearing or the civil trial that brings the Raventree group down and exposes the whole mess to the British Tabloids.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago
THRILLER

Awesome!!!

Begin with a 'bang',hair raising narration,

to achieve some thing,

he may have to sacrifice 'better half ' ???

Looking forward eagerly

Congrats !!!

taylorsamtaylorsamalmost 4 years ago

You have me interested!

tangoperutangoperualmost 4 years ago
You can see it coming...

The wife was one of the girls in the ceremony 10 years ago, she was ordered to woo and marry him by her uncle and all this time she has been servicing the members of the brotherhood.

But she actually loves him very much, and cuckolded him only because it was her duty.

Yawn.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I'm gonna keep saying this until authors get it! If a story is long enough to need chapters, then it's long enough for chapter 1 to be longer than one page. Unless this is all that has been written, which is a whole 'nother problem!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I didn't care much for the movie. I hope the book is better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

But too short. This isn’t a chapter, it’s a blurb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
how long were they married?

He neglected his wife for 8 years but were they married 8 years or married longer? His event took place nearly 10 years ago and says he had a threesome that weekend. Trying to figure out if he was married then or not. The other math that doesn't fit for me is how long was he working so hard that he got selected to be a prospect 10 years ago? It says he started "a little more than 10 years ago" so how does he get selected so soon? He must have been a genius at what he does.

So far its a bit bland for me and like others said I can see where either the wife is already involved or soon will be. A pretty goos twist on the company whore type story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

I hope that the wife is one of the cum-drinkers and that the new invitation ends with a mass orgy, so everyone has some fun.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
I'm looking forward to the coming chapters

Yeah, I wish this one had been longer. Oh well.

Yeah, I have a lot of thoughts about the wife - likely she will be at the meeting "tomorrow evening" as well.

But yeah, I still love KB's stories and I'm looking forward to reading this one.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 4 years ago
i havnt seen the film,

so im just enjoying the story, mystical, and dark springs to mind, looking forward to the next chapters,, , thanks for sharing,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why would the first chapter be one page?

One of the things I hate about Literotica is that it allows authors to start stories that are possibly unfinished. No story should be posted that isn't submitted as a complete story. Who knows how long we'll have to wait for this story to conclude? Days? Weeks? Months? Years? You've set an obvious scene as a hook. Why not continue with Page 2? If this story turns out to be several chapters of one-pagers over several days I'm going to laugh. And give you 1 star for each page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree with others

Disappointed that this is so short. Also do not like the way this is going. Have to figure that the wife was involved in the past , or that her meeting with her girl friends involves wearing white robes and masks. Don't think I will continue with this story; only started it because I like a lot of the authors work , but this kink does not appear to be mine.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
Really!

One page per chapter, surely you have written more than this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Things were about to change for the better. Ted could feel it."

File under "Famous Last Words"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
At unfinished nony...

Why even open a pt1 that is sat at the top of the page if it bothers you so?

I hate unfinished stories as much as anyone, generally I won't start until I see at least a part 2, even then I check the comments for hints it's not done.

That said KB is NOT know for unfinished stories. There is an author on another site that has many series, and not 1 is finished.

KB may have been better titling this preface or intro rather than part 1, as that is all it was.

I see a similar possible set up to other stories, the price of success is the senior management having access to young wifies. Maybe the significant part was mention of children, do they have to 1st have one for the Lord... similar to the rite of prima nocta. Maybe sharing the contents of the goblet with Ted hahah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for the one page, I guess. Will have to wait to rate the entire work.

So far just a setup, and appears to be rather obvious and telegraphed. Doesn't mean it isn't good, but so far its not looking good.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I was just waiting....

....for Audrey to be centerpiece in a ceremonial gangbang.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

If the whole story is written, why isn't chapter 2 posted today?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Perhaps

A story about the DNC Soros inner circle?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The usual

KB bullshit. Man your writing has sunk so low.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years ago
Jeez!

What a bunch of sourpusses on LW today. KB is one of a small handful of authors with chops and all you guys can do is complain when he posts a new story. It's all free of charge, too, furthering your miserable ingratitude.

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 4 years ago
Will there be more?

Are you stuck behind a long queue of dull, illiterate newbies? This website seems to be having technical problems since the shutdown started.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 4 years ago
Very Interesting start

KB, You have set the tone of the story very well. I’m looking forward to reading more of this Initiation. I’m wondering if the “wives” will be in white robes? Especially since Raventree seems to control the employees lives. Thank You and really looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Stop keeping us in suspense !!!

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years agoAuthor

Sorry about the long delay. I've had a lot to deal with, as I'm sure many of you have too, with the Corona virus. My stories were put on a back burner, while life had to be dealt with. Now, I feel I have more time to work on things, so I've resumed the stories. I'm working on the follow up to this and should have something out in a couple of days. I'll let you know.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

KB, Your excuse is meaningless, it just confirms that you posted this single page knowing that you hadn't even written the next chapter(s) yet. I see that Chapter 2 has posted, a month and a half after Chapter 1!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

sbrooks why you think everyone should do whatever it is you are having a problem with?

its not your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Oh my, the great and powerful (in his own mind) brooks has spoken. No one should ever write unless OKed by him. When in brookerotica do as brook says.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Stories which include masks, ballrooms, secret ceremonies, and initiation rites make her eyes light up! Yes, there are parallels with the movie “Eyes Wide Shut” however, this story genre only improves with the retelling.

My wife’s eyes got as big as saucers when we read about the girls ‘taking communion’ of the wine mixed with ejaculate. She is a former Catholic and that made her lick her lips.

Good job, we’re going to read the next chapter. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES