Initiation Pt. 02

Story Info
Ted and Audrey move closer to the big day.
5.3k words
4.11
21.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,110 Followers

My apologies for posting the introduction separately and so long ago. I had intended to post the follow up right away, but RL and COVID-19 have had a hand in screwing with the world. As a result, much of my time for writing has been occupied. I finally was able to spend some time on this and here is the result. Part 3, the finale, is being reviewed now. It should follow in a few days.

KB

-----------------

Chapter 2

A week had passed from the night of Ted Archer's awakening at the prospect ceremony. The events of that night had been on his mind persistently. Until that night, he had no idea about the strange and sordid things he'd observed. He never believed things like that even happened. A part of him was bothered by it, but he was intrigued and excited more than repulsed.

That afternoon, Ted was shocked when Alexander Lancaster, one of the company's most senior executives, stopped by his office unannounced. Alexander was in his eighties but still functioned like a man far younger.

"Mr. Lancaster," Ted declared when the elderly man stepped inside his small office. "How can I help you?"

"Ah, young man, I'm not here for your help. I stopped by to invite you to a celebration at my home this weekend. My granddaughter has finished her studies, and we are throwing a party for her. As you are of a similar age to her, I thought you might enjoy meeting her and spending time in her company."

"I would be delighted," Ted said as he stood up. When the older man held out his hand, Ted stared at it briefly before shaking it. It was wrinkled heavily and covered in age spots, reminding Ted of the man with the purple and silver mask from the ceremony.

"Excellent," I'll leave the information with your assistant. It's a casual affair, so dress accordingly. You may want to bring a swimsuit, as well."

The older man turned and headed to the door, then stopped before leaving. "You do know that we expect all our senior leadership to be married to the right kind of women."

"Yes, sir," Ted replied. He'd been trying to find a girl he felt was suitable material but had failed miserably.

"Good, then we'll see you Saturday afternoon," the older man said as he exited Ted's office.

Chapter 3

Ted arrived promptly at 4 PM as directed in the notes Alexander had left with Penny, Ted's administrative assistant. He brought a bottle of Scotch, for Alexander, having heard it was his drink of choice. He also brought a nice bottle of wine for the lady of the house.

He rang the doorbell at the large, country estate, expecting a butler or another servant to answer. Instead, a lovely, middle-aged woman, with bright eyes and a cheery disposition answered.

"You must be Ted," she said with a warm smile. "I've heard a lot about the brilliant, up-and-coming star at Raventree. I'm Paulina Lancaster."

Ted hesitated, and the woman continued, recognizing his confusion. "I'm Alexander's daughter-in-law. I'm married to his son Reginald. This is my home, and Audrey, the guest of honor today, is my daughter."

Ted smiled, "Oh, I see, thank you for clearing that up." He handed the bottle of wine to Paulina. "This is for you. I also brought this bottle for Reginald and Alexander."

Paulina politely examined the wine bottle and raised her eyebrow. "Opus One? Where on Earth did you find that? I grew up in Napa Valley, and Opus One has always been one of my favorite vineyards."

Ted beamed with pride. "I have a friend who owns a specialty wine shop, and he highly recommended it. I'm glad you like it."

"I adore it," she explained, taking Ted by the arm. "Come, I will pour us a glass and introduce you to everyone."

She led Ted inside her spacious home and through to the kitchen. Several people were standing about the sizeable eat-in bar. He recognized Reginald from work, though he had never met the man. He also saw Alexander, who was seated comfortably. Three other young women were present, all of whom turned to stare at Ted with curiosity as he entered.

"Everyone, this is Ted Archer," Pauline said. "He brought me a bottle of one of my favorite wines. Reginald, introduce him to the girls."

Reginald stepped forward and shook Ted's hand firmly. "Hello Ted, about time we met formally. Welcome to my home. You've met my father." He gestured to the older man who nodded in greeting.

"This is my daughter, Audrey," Reginald continued, bringing the middle of the three young women forward to stand before Ted. "Audrey, meet Ted Archer."

"Hello, Ted," Audrey said with a soft voice as she extended her hand. Ted stared at her, mesmerized. Without a doubt, she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen in his life. He immediately felt his heart melting and a fire burning in his loins.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Audrey," Ted managed to say, sounding more confident than he felt.

"Father and Grandpapa have spoken so highly of you and so frequently, that I feel like we've already met," she confided.

"And these are Audrey's friends from University, Daphne and Sasha," Reginald said, pointing to the two young ladies. Daphne and Sasha were blondes, where Audrey was a brunette. All three had a vivacity about them that made men smile to be in their company. All were lovely, but Audrey was far prettier.

"Hello, Ted," Daphne said with a little wave.

"Hi," added Sasha.

Paulina had uncorked the bottle and was getting out large wine glasses. "Who wants a glass?" she asked.

"I think I'd rather have what's in the other bottle that young Ted here is hiding," said Alexander.

Ted remembered the Scotch and brought it out from under his arm, "Oh, yes!" he said excitedly. "This is for the gentlemen."

Reginald accepted the bottle. "MacAllen 18," he stated, giving his father a wink, "perhaps we pay young Ted too much."

He broke out three glasses, pouring two fingers of the Scotch in each, sliding one to Ted and placing another before his father. Paulina poured the Opus One into a glass for her and Ted, but Audrey spoke up, "I'd like a glass, mother. I'd like to see what appeals to Ted, but I cannot stomach Scotch."

"Certainly, dear," Paulina said. "What about you, girls?" she asked Daphne and Sasha, who both happily accepted.

Ted found himself with two glasses. He raised both, clinked his glasses with everyone present, then took a sip of the wine first, followed by the Scotch.

"Ted," Audrey called out, "would you like to go outside with us? All the old folks can stay in here to talk. If you're looking for the company of someone more your age, this is your chance to escape."

Reginald and Paulina grinned at Ted. "Go on," Paulina suggested.

Ted grabbed both of his drinks. "Sure," he said, "I'd like that."

Audrey took Ted's hand and led him outside by the pool. Daphne and Sasha were seated on reclining loungers. Both of the girls had slipped out of their sundresses, apparently having their bikinis on underneath.

"Did you bring a suit?" Audrey asked.

"I wore it under my clothes, too," Ted replied.

"Perfect," Audrey said. She locked eyes with Ted as she untied the bows on each of her shoulders, and her dress fell off her body. It reminded him of how the robes had dropped off the women in the ceremony he had witnessed. The thought left him uncomfortable, and he shook it off, his eyes roaming Audrey's now exposed body.

She was even more lovely in a bikini than he could have imagined. "Join me for a dip?" she asked, then turned and dove into the pool. Ted quickly kicked off his shoes and stripped down to his swimming trunks. He dove in and swam out to Audrey. When he surfaced, she put her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his.

"My grandfather thinks very highly of you," she said.

"He is a kind man," Ted replied. He couldn't believe how good it felt to hold Audrey in his arms.

"My grandfather is many things," Audrey said with a giggle, "but kind is not one of them. He is ruthless, Ted. That's how you become successful. Ruthlessness wins more deals than kindness."

"I guess I've never seen that side of him," Ted replied. Audrey's full breasts pressed against his chest, her erect nipples poking him through the fabric. Ted felt himself growing aroused. Audrey could, too.

"I hope that's for me and not because we're discussing my grandfather."

"W-what?" Ted asked, blushing profusely.

"Your boner," Audrey whispered. "I hope that's for me."

"Y-yes, of course, it is," Ted stammered.

"Good, save it for later," Audrey whispered, then kissed Ted firmly on the lips. As he tried to pull her closer, she slipped out of his grip, swam to the edge, and climbed out.

Ted followed her example and got out of the pool. Audrey was sitting and patted the seat next to her. "Come, Ted," she said. "We need to talk."

He noticed that Daphne and Sasha were gone. Nervously, he sat down next to the woman of his dreams.

"As I said, my grandfather thinks very highly of you," she began. Ten nodded.

"He thinks that you have the potential to be very well placed at Raventree. He and my father want to take you under their wings and serve as mentors for you. Every successful man has a mentor to help guide their career. You could have two."

"It would be my honor," Ted spat out, surprised.

"But, there's only one problem," Audrey said.

"Problem?"

"Yes, you know that Raventree is a family business," Audrey stated.

"Yes, that's one of the things I like most about the company," Ted explained.

"Well, a man's family is also important to the company. Men, especially those on the leadership track, are often judged on their spouses."

"I see."

"I understand you have been dating the same girl since college. Is that right?" Audrey asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, that's right."

"And you've discussed marriage?"

"We have," Ted answered, growing uneasy.

"She comes from rather humble beginnings, I believe. Her father was an alcoholic and often unemployed, right?"

Ted was shocked. "How do you know that?" he asked.

Audrey smiled and took his hand. "Don't worry, Ted. Raventree investigates the background of all potential executives, including the background of those close to them."

"I didn't realize that they would dig into the backgrounds of the women I date."

"They look into everything about you, Ted. Let's just say that your growth potential is extremely high, but your girlfriend has already risen far above her station."

"Her station?"

"Yes, Ted. Now, don't look so shocked. You need a wife who understands the lifestyle of the rich and powerful, one who will aid your growth, not one who will restrict it."

"I don't see how my relationship would interfere with my career," Ted countered.

"Ted, I don't think you're catching the subtle nuance of what I'm trying to tell you. Your relationship won't interfere with your career; it will destroy it. My grandfather and father don't believe your current girlfriend is the right kind of woman for a successful Raventree man."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you marry her, they will not promote you, and the future they've shown you will never happen for you."

Ted was in shock. Why was Audrey telling him this? Was it true? He couldn't imagine a future without Raventree.

"You need a better woman, a better wife," Audrey said, leaning closer to Ted. "You need to marry me, Ted."

She kissed Ted softly on the lips. He kissed her back for a few seconds, then regained his composure and pulled away.

"Marry you?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes, Ted," Audrey confirmed. "Would that be so bad?"

"No! Of course, not! But why would you want to marry me? We only just met?"

"I am a Raventree woman, Ted," she replied. "I was born for this. I can see the man you were born to be, just like my father and grandfather. You need a woman like me by your side."

"But what about your feelings? Surely you would rather marry someone of your choosing, someone you love."

"You are handsome, gentle, and kind. I could fall in love with you. I could do a lot worse. Many Raventree men tend to be more arrogant than you. I like you the way you are. But, you do need me to teach you to be ruthless."

"But what about my girlfriend?" Ted asked.

"You'll get over her in time. I'll help you forget her." Audrey untied her bikini top and pulled it off, exposing her large, firm breasts. "Do her breasts look as good as mine?"

Ted stared at them.

"No, they don't."

She slid her bikini, bottoms off, and spread her legs. "Does her pussy look this good?"

"Uh, no, it doesn't," Ted squawked.

Audrey stood up and twirled around, showing off her naked body for Ted. "You have a decision to make, my darling, your girlfriend, or me. Keep her and forget about your future. Dump her, and you'll have all of me and your bright future. What'll it be, Ted?"

"I have to decide now?" he asked, his voice breaking.

"No, you don't have to decide today. But you need to decide soon. You're not the only candidate who needs a good wife. I believe another is coming to visit tomorrow and two more next weekend."

Ted watched as Audrey put her sundress back on, naked underneath. He could see glimpses of a future, married to Audrey, living in a vast estate, wealthy beyond imagining. He pictured the alternative.

"I don't need time," Ted said. "I choose you."

Audrey smiled and put her arms around Ted, kissing him softly. "I'm so happy to see you are as smart as Grandfather claims."

"So, what's next?" Ted asked.

"Well, first off, you need to go inside and ask my father for my hand in marriage. Then, you need to dump the bitch you've been dating. Then you better buy me an engagement ring that will impress me and propose properly.

"Immediately?" Ted asked.

"Of course," Audrey said. "We can't have sex until we're married. So you need to hurry."

Ted and Audrey walked back inside, holding hands. Her parents and grandfather were still seated where they had been.

"Father, Ted has something he would like to ask you," Audrey said, smiling broadly. She seemed almost giddy.

"Oh, is that right?" Reginald asked, turning to face Ted. "What is it, Ted?"

Ted hesitated, unsure how to begin. "Uh, well, Sir, it's like this, I mean, I would like you to, I mean, I need your permission."

"Spit it out, boy!" laughed the older Lancaster.

"Sir," Ted started again, steeling himself, "I would like your permission to marry your daughter, Audrey."

Reginald grinned. Paulina covered her mouth with her hand to hide her pleased grin. Alexander Lancaster raised his glass of Scotch and said, "Well done, lad."

Reginald looked back and forth between Ted and Audrey, then asked his daughter, "Is this what you want, Audrey?"

"Yes, father, I do," Audrey replied, clinging more tightly to Ted's arm.

"Very well," Reginald replied. "You have my permission. Congratulations."

Chapter 4

Ted exited the shower and stood drying off when his wife of several years, Audrey, entered the bathroom. She was wearing a small, black cocktail dress and high heels. Her hair was pulled back into a long, braided ponytail. She wore an elegant pair of earrings that Ted had bought her for their anniversary and a gold chain around her neck.

She splashed on some Black Orchid by Tom Ford. The scent permeated the room, and Ted inhaled deeply.

"You're looking super sexy tonight," Ted said as he finished drying. He tried to hug his wife, but she laughed and pushed him away.

"You'll mess up my dress," she giggled. "Yes, the Raventree Ladies Auxiliary is meeting tonight. It seems all of our husbands have some big event planned for the evening."

"Oh, do they?" Ted asked, playing along. "Some big shot getting promoted?"

"Something like that," she said, kissing Ted on the cheek. "I'm very proud of you."

"Thanks," he replied. "I owe so much of my success to you."

"Yes, that is very true," Audrey agreed with a wink. "Have fun tonight. I should be home before you. But don't worry if I'm not. You never know how long these things go."

"What are you ladies doing tonight?" he asked.

"Oh, we're going to the symphony," she explained. "I have to go. The driver should be waiting for me already. She touched up her lipstick. "How do I look?"

"Even more beautiful than the day I met you," he replied. "I'm truly blessed to have you as my wife."

"Yes, you are," she agreed again. "But then, I'm blessed to have you."

Five minutes later, Audrey went outside and climbed in the back of the waiting limousine. Ted watched from the bedroom window as the car pulled away. He felt guilty about tonight, knowing what he would be doing and how it was a betrayal of his wedding vows.

"It's alright," he told himself. "I'll have the rest of our lives to make it up to Audrey for tonight and the past several years.

Ted's mind drifted back several years. He and Audrey had just returned from their month-long honeymoon in Hawaii. He hadn't been back two days when his boss pulled him aside.

"Ted, next week is our quarterly sales meeting. As you are a candidate, you will undergo your first training at the conference. You'll leave this Saturday and return the following Sunday."

"So soon?" Ted questioned. "I just got back from my honeymoon."

"Yes, well, that cannot be avoided. These meetings are planned well in advance. It would look bad on you if you didn't attend."

"Of course!" Ted exclaimed. "I will attend, it's just that," he hesitated. "I'm concerned about what to tell my wife and how she will manage to be alone in our new apartment for nine days."

"You needn't worry about her, Ted," his boss explained, trying to comfort him. "She is a third-generation Raventree woman. She knows the situation and how important this is for you. She won't interfere."

"I'm not worried that she would interfere," Ted elaborated. "I just feel bad leaving her alone while I'm off having fun for nine days."

"Haven't you heard about the Raventree Ladies Auxiliary?"

"It's like a support group for the wives of Raventree men," Ted replied. "Though, I have no idea what that means."

"It means that whenever you're off at a Raventree event, the other wives get together and keep each other company. Audrey won't be alone, and she certainly won't be bored."

"Well, that's good to know," Ted acknowledged. "So, where exactly are we going?"

"Oh, I'm not going," his boss replied. "I'm not part of the core group, Ted. I made my way to Initiation, but I refused to go through with it."

"And you still work here?"

"Yes, well, they treat me alright, and I make a good salary for what I do," he explained. "However, I know that I will never rise above my current station."

"I mean, if you work hard and do a good job," Ted tried to argue, but his boss cut him off.

"I do work hard and do my job well, Ted," he interrupted. "However, to advance, one has to be on the fast track. I was once AVP of Marketing; now I'm just a manager."

"You were demoted?" Ted asked, somewhat surprised.

"Yes, I was," he said with a smile. "It could have been worse. I'm content, and more importantly, my wife is happy."

"Happy wife, happy life?" asked Ted.

"No truer saying has ever been uttered," he replied with a chuckle. "Now, to answer your question, you will be going to the company's private island in the Caribbean. I'll have Millie send you the travel details."

Audrey took the news better than Ted had expected. "I understand, totally," she told him. "My father often traveled throughout his career. My mother got used to it; I'll get used to it."

"It's only that we just returned from our honeymoon," Ted explained. "I was hoping to spend some time settling in before I had to go someplace."

"We'll have plenty of time for that, honey," Audrey assured him. "And don't worry about me. I'm sure the ladies will have something planned for me while you're away."

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,110 Followers
12