Initiation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night before Ted was to leave, Audrey met him at the door upon his return from work wearing only a short, Japanese-style, silk robe. She handed him a glass of his favorite bourbon and led him to sit in his comfortable recliner.

"Sip your bourbon, honey," she told him as she knelt between his legs, unbuckling his belt and opening his pants. "I'll just take care of this for you." She pulled his cock out and started licking it slowly up and down.

"Wow," Ted exclaimed. "To what do I owe this?"

Audrey took her mouth off his cock long enough to answer. "I just want you to remember how much I love you and how much I'll miss you while you're gone."

Ted was thoroughly aroused by that time and leaned back in his chair, sipped his whiskey, and groaned as his wife pleasured him. Audrey was an excellent cock sucker. He'd had good blowjobs before her, but none of them compared to hers. Audrey could take all of his cock into her throat, when she wanted, or just spend time worshipping the glans. She seemed to take great pleasure in doing it, which only made Ted appreciate her skills even more.

She pushed her mouth down his shaft until her lips pressed against the base, her eyes locked on Ted's.

"Oh fuck," Ted exclaimed. "You're going to make me cum! You better stop."

Audrey moaned loudly, "Uh uh," and started rolling her head round and round, causing his cock to wiggle inside her mouth and throat.

"Oh, fuck! I can't hold it!" Ted declared just before shooting rope after rope of cum into Audrey's mouth. She swallowed as rapidly as she could, trying to get every drop of her husband's seed. Slowly, his spasms subsided, and Audrey released his flaccid penis from between her lips.

"You think about that while you're away," Audrey said playfully. "And remember, there's more of that waiting for you when you get back."

"How could I forget?" Ted asked bemused. He tried to get Audrey to trade places with him. "I should give you a little reminder, too."

She smiled and stood up, pulling on Ted's hands. "Well, if you want to make a good impression on me, you better come to bed so you can fuck me hard."

Ted jumped up and followed his wife, stripping his clothes on the way.

Chapter 5

Ted stared at his reflection in the mirror, thinking back over his marriage. His wife had stood by him and put up with so much throughout their years together. He was a lucky man to have such a loving and caring wife. As he slipped the hooded cloak around his shoulder, he was determined to shower Audrey with love and affection the next time he saw her. By then, he would be an Initiate, and they would be set for life.

He picked up the porcelain mask, simple, white, and unadorned. It represented his purity, his innocence. After tonight, he would no longer wear the white mask. He would have his own, elaborately designed mask to signify his rank within the order. As he secured it in place, his mind drifted back to Costa Rica.

It had been a week of meetings and classes separated by long periods of debauchery and wild sex. The men were attended to at all times by beautiful, nearly naked women. You were not permitted to speak with the women, well, you could talk, but they would never answer you. There were no other restrictions about what else you could do with the women. They were there to satisfy the men's every need, from fetching drinks, to sucking cock and more.

The men were permitted to use the women as they liked, when and where they wanted. It was not uncommon for men to be getting their cocks sucked during meetings, meals, or other times where such behavior would ordinarily be in poor taste.

Ted remembered one incredible breakfast. He was seated at a table for two with one of the senior executives, trying to discuss plans for the marketing calendar. The entire time, both men were having their cocks sucked by two beautiful girls kneeling under the table. At one point, when Ted was nearing orgasm, the girl sucking him stopped. There was some movement under the table, and when the blowjob resumed, Ted realized the girls had changed places. The new girl could suck cock almost as well as Audrey, and she had him cumming in seconds.

He never saw either girl. After both men came, they went back to their discussion and their meal. When they finished eating, Ted and the other man got up and left. The girls waited under the table. Ted had wondered if they stayed there for the next men to sit down or if they went on to other activities.

The company held the event at an exclusive resort. Attendance to meetings, ceremonies, and even meals was mandatory, and the schedules tightly controlled. As a neophyte, Ted was not allowed to attend all of the activities. Many were private events or were for full initiates only.

On one evening, there was a big event going on for full Initiates.leaving Ted with a nothing to do. So, he decided to enjoy his free time and check out the hotel bar. He texted Audrey, as he often did, to touch base with his wife.

"Quiet evening here," he wrote. "Nothing on my social calendar tonight, so I'm going to a bar. I wish you were here."

Two minutes later, she replied. "I'm sure you're having a wonderful time without me, but don't forget what's waiting for you when you get home."

"Can we talk later? I may want you to remind me," Ted replied, suggesting they hook up remotely for some sexual relief.

"Can't," came the response. "We're going to the symphony tonight. I won't be home until late."

Before Ted could respond, Audrey wrote again, "Don't wait up for me. Gotta go, limo is here. Love you."

Ted sent his love in response, then put his phone away as he sat down near the bar's end and waved for the bartender.

"Si, Senor?" the man said as he approached. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Yeah," Ted replied. "I'll take an India Desnudo, por favor."

The bartender seemed surprised, "Oh, you know about the naked Indian?"

"Yeah, I had one the other night, but I didn't see any naked Indians after drinking it."

The bartender laughed, "You drink too many of them, and you'll be the naked white dude."

"No worries," Ted assured the man, "I'm only going to have one."

A beautiful young redhead entered the bar and sat at the far end of the bar. She was gorgeous and alone. Ted considered buying her a drink, but he thought about Audrey. His guilt, carefully submerged, floated to the surface.

"Behave yourself, Ted," he muttered under his breath. "It's not like you aren't getting enough already."

There was something familiar about the redhead, her posture, the way she carried herself. Ted couldn't help but stare at her. Her hair fell over her back, reminding Ted of one of the masked girls at the previous night's dinner party. She had been horny and aggressive as she had climbed on Ted's lap and bounced on his cock. She also had similar red hair.

Ted was about to reconsider buying her a drink when a woman he recognized entered the bar. It was Gretchen, an office manager who reported to the senior executives.

"What is she doing here?" Ted wondered.

Ted stared as Gretchen approached the redhead and spoke to her in a scolding manner. The redhead seemed to cower away from Gretchen, then nodded and stood to follow the older women. Intrigued, Ted tossed enough money to cover his bill on the counter, then followed Gretchen and the redhead, trying his best to avoid discovery.

He followed them back into the heart of the resort and down a long corridor toward the ballrooms his company had reserved. He watched from the shadows as Gretchen tapped on a door, and a moment later, it opened. Inside, Ted could see two or three other women in red robes and masks. The redhead entered the room just before Gretchen closed the door.

Ted approached, and when Gretchen turned around, she stopped with a start, "Ted!" she exclaimed. "What are you doing out here?"

"I have the evening off," he explained. "Just wandering around. What brings you here?"

Gretchen stood in front of the door as if blocking his way. She seemed nervous. "Oh, I help coordinate schedules. It's a lot of work to pull one of these events off successfully."

"I bet," Ted agreed. "So, what's in there?" Ted asked, indicating the door behind Gretchen.

"Nothing!" Gretchen stated a bit too sharply. "Nothing pertaining to you, that is. You should know better than to ask too many questions."

"Sorry," Ted replied, raising his hands in supplication. "Didn't mean to break protocol."

"Maybe you should return to your room and study," Gretchen told him. "I'm sure you have a lot to prepare for tomorrow."

Ted took her advice. As he sat alone in his hotel room, he thought about his wife. He tried to call her, but it went right to voicemail. He texted her, but she didn't answer.

At some point, Ted fell asleep. The sound of an incoming text woke him. He picked up the phone and noticed it was 3:08 AM. The text was from Audrey. He opened it and read.

"Hi, hon. Just got home. Getting a shower and going to bed. I love you."

Ted tapped back, "Just now? What were you doing out so late?"

"Went to a late-night diner after. Had a couple of drinks. The ladies are a lot of fun."

"What did you see?" Ted asked out of curiosity.

Audrey didn't reply for a few minutes. When she did, her response simply said, "La Boheme."

"The opera?"

"Yes."

"I thought you went to the symphony tonight?" Ted asked.

"Symphony. Opera. I get them all confused. Tonight was an opera. I loved it. We should go some time."

The memory came back as Ted made his way out of his house, fully dressed for his Initiation, and climbed into the back of the waiting limousine. Something was troubling him. It was a conversation that he'd had recently with Audrey.

"Hey, I got two tickets to La Boheme," he said with a smile. "I know how much you love it, so I paid extra and got us front row seats."

Audrey kissed him lovingly. "You're so sweet. I can't wait to see it. Everyone says it's amazing."

"What do you mean?" he asked, looking confused. "I thought you loved La Boheme."

Audrey shrugged. "I've never seen it. Front row seats? I'll need a new dress."

As the driver closed the door to the limousine, Ted wondered what symphony Audrey was going to that night.


12