Initiation to a Fraternity

Story Info
Stephen pledges to Sigma Phi Beta.
1.3k words
3.98
6k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's September 2018. I had just moved into a single-occupancy room on the campus of Ohio State University. My dad had driven me to the campus and stayed for a few minutes before leaving. I'm living in a quarters very similar to a hotel room which will be my home until summer break. Next year I'll probably find another place to live.

I had turned 18 at the end of May, a few days before the high school graduation ceremony. I'm into sports, especially football so I will probably attend some Buckeyes games.

Here's a little about me. I had played Varsity football at running back for a suburb of Dayton. I had decent statistics though they're not spectacular numbers.

Anyway I'm 5' 7" tall with an athletic physique. Some would say that I'm handsome. I have a square face with thin lips, light brown hair and blue eyes.

I'm gay. It's the truth that I've known since I was 12 though I had been living in denial until I met Kyle Lockwood just a year ago. That gorgeous 5' 7" tall redhead had just moved into town about a month before the start of our senior year. We played on the football team together. The pheromones were flying between us from that first instant we saw one another in the lockeroom.

Anyway, all good things come to an end. I came here to college. He enlisted in the navy.

At 8 o'clock on the following day I came to my first lecture, a class in general chemistry that is required for my major, Mechanical engineering. It's a spacious classroom with cafeteria style tables, each having two orange plastic chairs. The professor is a gorgeous brunette probably in his forties. I can't take my eyes away from him.

My classes_there will be only 2 this day_ are spaced out during the day so I'll have time in between which I will most likely spend in the student lounge. My next class, which is not until 11 o'clock, will be calculus.

That lecture hall has a different layout. Here there are individual desks, each having its' own attached chair.

What I want these days more than anything is to find a boyfriend. I miss Kyle. We don't even keep in touch. He's probably hanging out with (and fucking) a hot sailor dude.

Anyway, after a few days on campus, I visited Sigma Phi Beta, the only gay fraternity on campus. Having passed under the columns before the front door of the three-story brick building (the third floor is attic)I had to wait a few seconds before someone answered my knock.

I found the guys to be very welcoming though I still have to be accepted.

Among the first guys I met was Jack Sherman, a sophomore in his second year with the Fraternity. Like me, Jack is an engineering major, but electrical.

He has dark brown hair with brown eyes. His face is heart-shaped and his lips full.

Another fellow I befriended is Michael Tench. Mike is a 5 9 blond with blue eyes. He was also a high school athlete, his sport being baseball.

Anyway the interview went well, at least I thought so. An initiation ceremony followed.

I was led into a room on the second floor overlooking the lawn. A rainbow flag hangs from a pole near the front corner. Though not an excessively large room, it's slightly bigger than others in this building. It's actually furnished somewhat like a lounge.

There are five dudes besides me in there, all of whom are HOT. They are the stuff of fantasy, sexual and romantic. For the time being I'll hold my cards close to my chest.

One of these dudes hopefully will be my boyfriend and come home with me for the summer. He'll meet my parents and my sister Katie who is in 9th grade.

Whose pants will I get into or who will get into mine? I checked out all five of them.

Of the five, two are blond, one has light-brown hair, two have dark hair. Only the two dark-haired dudes have brown eyes. From left to right they introduced themselves and shook my hand.

"Make yourself comfortable," said David, the blond on the far left.

I settled into a cushion chair.

"Who's your favorite actor?"

I thought for a second then replied. "That would have to be Tom Cruise."

"Do you think he's hot?"

I said, "not really."

"If you could fuck any movie star who would that be?"

Hearing such a question for the first time gave me pause.

"Probably Zach Quinto."

David paused for a few seconds then resumed what I took to be the initiation ceremony.

"You're with Zach as his lover. The two of you are often seen together in public holding hands."

That's nice. Am I doing him. Am I his bottom? I prefer bottom.

He let a second pass then continued.

"You and he are making out in his livingroom. As you kiss, his hand creeps down to your lap. He's rubbing your manhood through your jeans."

WOW this dude knows exactly how to get my motor running.

My dick is stirring inside my pants.

"He opens your pants."

Oh my fucking god I have a hard-on. He can tell by looking at me that I'm aroused.

"His hand is inside your pants now but it's hidden."

OH my god I can't stand it anymore. He probably knows that I don't have a boyfriend. When did I say that?

"Looks to me like you have boner in there," said Ronny, one of the two brunettes.

"So now what?"

Ronny answered me.

"Are you ready to jerk off?"

"Yah, is there some place private?"

No one replied.

I guess I'll have to wait until tonight when I'm in my dorm.

"Get naked and Do it here," said Ron.

I looked all five of them, especially Ken who was in front of the door as though guarding it.

"Check these out," said David, handing me a stack of printed photos of naked men.

"Where did you get these?"

"I printed them from webpage"

That much I know. Which website?

I stared at each one for several seconds. My dick stood at attention.

"Masturbate for us," said Keith.

I stood up and pulled the Evening-blue polo shirt off and tossed it to my left. Before long my teeshirt, shoes, jeans and briefs all went to the same pile. I could no longer resist. I just HAD to masturbate.

The word picture that the boys had painted effected me.

Until this moment I had never even thought I could be an exhibitionist.

I gripped my hard-on loosely at first and stroked a few times slowly. I tightened my grip and slid my left hand more rapidly.

Five pairs of eyes were on me as I slouched in my chair having sex with myself.

Roughly 5 minutes elapsed then my orgasm happened. I let go my dick and placed both hands next to my thighs.

A short while later I left the frat house and headed back to my room.

Did I just make a fool of myself? Who masturbates in front of five guys?

Jake, one of the five guys in that room, came along side me and we walked together under the evening sky.

"What's your major?
"

"Mechanical engineering," I replied.

"I'm in architecture."

"Ok"

"Don't sweat it about jerking off for us. We've all done it."

I did not reply.

He added, "I had my first boyfriend when I was 14."

"I had mine at 17. He joined the navy right after graduation."

We continued the conversation until we came to my front door.

"I'll catch you around campus or the frat house."

"Did I get accepted?"

"You did. That's what I wanted to tell you."

"That is Good news."

"You seem like a bright guy."

A 2.5 GPA should not be too difficult to achieve. That's C+