Smoke and a Joke

Story Info
Darren and I share a joint, which leads to something else.
8.1k words
4.85
12.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Disclaimer:

All characters depicted in this story are 18. The setting is Senior Year and all sexual activity is consensual.

Happy Reading!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The final bell had just sounded, and Darren and I quickly grabbed our things and left the classroom. It was Friday, and no one wanted to be at school any longer than they had to.

"Dude, you coming round mine now? I've got something to show you."

"Oh yeah, what is it?" I replied with just a hint of curiosity.

"I can't say here, I need to show you."

"Okay, okay. You've piqued my interest. Sure."

We made our way to the school bike bay and collected our bikes for the ride home. Winter was here, it was cold, and it also started to get darker earlier.

Jumping on our bikes, we peddled as fast as we could. Weaving in and out amongst people, darting from the sidewalk to the road and back again. Darren liked to show off every now and then by popping wheelies, which I would then replicate, but when the other boys our age started to get their first cars, we must have looked like a right pair of dorks in comparison, but we didn't care.

We finally reached Darren's house, zipping through his front gate and quickly jumping off our bikes without coming to a complete stop and letting them crash into the ground.

I followed Darren into his house, where his mother was in the kitchen.

"Hey Mom!" Darren shouted down the hall to the kitchen.

"Hey Darren's Mom!" I shouted immediately after him.

"Hey boys!" She replied.

Darren went up the stairs, and I followed. Thinking we were going to his room, I instinctively turned, but Darren kept going.

"Where are you going?" I asked slightly confused.

He stood there on the landing and pulled the cord for the loft ladder. The hatch opened and the steps slid down.

"Come on." He beckoned.

He climbed up the stairs into the darkness above us. I followed right after him.

"Dude, I can't see shit." I called out.

"Two secs... and the lord said, let there be light."

The loft lit up to reveal a little den space. There was an old cot bed in the corner with a small bedside table with a slightly tatty lamp on it, which was the lofts main source of light.

Next to the table, on the opposite side to the bed was an old desk chair, tucked into the corner.

Directly above the table was a small ornate circular window, that all the houses on Darren's Street had.

"I'm definitely getting some serious serial killer vibes up here." I joked.

"Ha ha, funny guy!" Darren quipped back.

Darren went back to the loft ladder and pulled them back up.

"This was Rees' space before he joined the army."

Rees was Darren's slightly older brother. He left six months ago, to serve in the armed forces.

"How is Rees doing?" I asked.

"He's good, I think he's stationed in Germany at the moment."

"Cool."

I sat myself down on the desk chair near the table.

"Anyway, I brought you up here for this."

He opened the old bedside table drawer, which was filled with all sorts of random things, old stationary, books, basically a junk drawer and reached to very back of it and pulled out a small rectangular tin.

He shook it in front of my face.

"Okay, so it's a tin." I said, somewhat unimpressed.

"It's not the tin, you dunce. It's what's inside of it."

I watched as his fingernail dug into the side and he popped the lid.

"Fuck!"

Inside was a lighter and four ready-made joints.

"I found my brother's stash. Shall we try one?"

Darren and I had never done anything remotely like this before, but it did seem like a cool thing to do and at least we could say we tried it if nothing else.

"Okay, let's do it."

Darren sat down on the cot and put the tin down on the table, picking up the lighter and one of the joints. He smelt the joint first as if he knew what he was doing.

"What does it smell of?" I asked.

"I don't know really, plants and shit I guess."

He placed the joint between his lips and flicked the lighter a few times, before a flame appeared and then lit the end of the joint. Darren put the lighter down and I watched as the end glowed orange.

Darren inhaled and when it was time to exhale, he coughed the smoke out. A big puff of smoke filled the space between us.

"And? What's it like?"

Darren coughed again, "Good man. You try."

Darren handed the joint to me and immediately pushed the bottom of the circular window, forcing it to tilt open and venting out the smoke.

I took a drag and instantly did the same as Darren and started to cough.

After passing it back and fore a few times, we started to get used to it and began enjoying it.

Darren took another drag.

"Oh shit! I nearly forgot. Look what else I found under Rees' mattress?"

Darren's hand fished under the mattress, where he was sitting, and he pulled out a magazine. He then slid the tin and lighter to the side of the table and plonked the magazine down under the light of the lamp and smiled.

He had found a porno mag. There on the cover was a naked woman. She was kneeling down and each of her hands was covering a breast, and she was making one of those sexy pouty faces.

I looked up from the magazine and at Darren, who stared at me grinning and then handed me the joint again.

"Wanna look?" He asked.

I took a drag and nodded my head enthusiastically.

Darren turned the page, and our eyes were suddenly filled with as much porn as our eighteen-year-old minds could take.

We slowly went through the magazine, page by page, ogling at all the women in various poses and positions.

"I reckon Jessica Dalton has tits like these." Darren said pointing at a woman on the top half of the page.

Jessica Dalton was widely considered to be the hottest girl in our school. She was also head cheerleader and every boy in school had a serious boner for her.

"No way, Jessica's tits are perter. Like this one." I said pointing to the woman at the bottom.

"Either way, I reckon she is hot as fuck."

"Amen, to that." I added.

"Fuck, I bet she's good at sucking dick. God, I'd love to have my dick sucked by her."

"Not a chance in hell dude. Let's face it, she's probably too busy choking down Mr 'Captain of the football team' Jason Warburton's thick pole to even notice you."

Darren laughed, "Yeah you're right, but a boy can dream can't he."

We each took a final drag on the joint stubbed it out on the tin lid.

Darren flipped the page over to reveal a woman with a massive dick in her mouth.

"Fuck me, that's a big dick." I joked.

"Meh, I reckon mines bigger."

I started theatrically sniffing at the air.

"What? Is it the weed?" Darren asked slightly confused.

I smiled, "No it's the bullshit you're talking. No way are you bigger than that."

"I fucking am." Darren insisted.

"Okay, if you say so."

"I'll fucking prove it."

For a moment, I thought he was joking but he opened the drawer and pulled out an old school ruler and placed it on the table.

"Dude, you're not serious are you."

"Fuck yeah!"

He pulled up his T-shirt and held it under his chin, while he unbuckled his belt, popped the button and pulled down his fly. Before he even got to his underwear, I could see he was packing by the long outline of his shaft.

He pulled down the top of his boxers and his cock sprang up. Looking at the porn had made him rock hard. He grabbed the ruler from the table and placed it on top of his cock and thrust it in my face.

"See, read it."

I looked at the ruler, the tip of his cock had reached the 7.5 inch mark.

I held my hands up.

"Okay, okay. You have a big cock, I'm sorry."

"Damn straight!" he replied indignantly.

Darren put the ruler down on the table and slid it across the surface towards me.

"Your turn, pal."

"Wait, what?"

"You can't go dissing a man's junk size. Let's see how big you are."

Darren sat back on the bed, his cock standing to attention in front of him.

"Fine!" I said and stood up.

Much like Darren, I pulled up my T-shirt and held it up under my chin, while I opened my trousers. My cock was also quite hard at this point, but I had my reservations about it matching Darren's length.

I pulled out my hard cock and picked up the ruler from table and place it on top.

"Fuck!" I cried out in disappointment.

I leaned forward to show Darren, who looked at the ruler.

"Six and half inches. I've got a full inch on you bro," he said laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I replied putting the ruler back on the table.

"So, what are we going to do about these fuckers?" Darren said pointing to his hard dick.

"What do you mean, what are we going to do about them?"

He paused for a moment to think.

"Okay, I've got an idea. A chance for you to regain some bragging rights."

"Alright, I'm listening."

"Let's have a little contest, shall we? The winner of which can ask the loser to do anything, and they have to do it."

"Okay, what?"

"You have to agree to it first, under the bro code."

The bro code was something we came up with years ago, when we were younger. It was a kind of a solemn promise to each other, and we were honour bound to do it.

"Fine. Bro code it is." What is it then?

He walked to the opposite end of the loft, his dick wagging side to side as he did and stopped at a long piece of furniture, which was covered by a dust cloth. He pulled it off to reveal a long sideboard. It must have been at least 2 meters long.

"The contest is..." he paused for dramatic effect.

"Whoever can shoot their load the furthest along this table wins."

"What the actual fuck man?"

How he came up with this idea, I'll never know. Perhaps the joint must have fucked with his head.

"Come on man, we're a bit stoned, we're horny and we've got two boners to shift. Let's have some fun with it. Look, I'll go first."

I watched in awe as Darren lined himself at the end of the sideboard and rested his balls on the surface. He gripped his cock and proceeded to jerk off. I continued to watch in disbelief. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. As strange as it sounded, watching Darren furiously pumping away, was actually the closest I've ever been to sexual activity with another person.

Here I was, watching someone else doing something that I myself had done hundreds of times, but watching someone else do it, well, it was kind of a turn on.

I found myself, not so much looking at Darren's cock, but at his face, he had adopted a bit of a gurn look. I wondered if I also made that face when I jerked off.

Suddenly, Darren let out a series of moans in quick succession. I stopped looking at his face long enough, to see a thick blast of white liquid, shoot out the tip of his cock and across the length of the sideboard. Followed by two more blasts, that didn't go quite as far.

"Fuck me, that felt good." Darren exclaimed, his face slightly flush from his exertion.

We both examined the surface top; the milky liquid had covered quite the distance. Darren fished out a coin from his pocket and placed it next to the glob of cum that travelled the furthest.

Darren looked pleased with the result.

"Oof, that's going to take some beating." He said buoyantly.

Darren moved to the opposite end of the sideboard, while I took my stance. I rested my balls on the table and started to jerk off much like he did. It felt strange at first having someone watch me so intently like Darren was doing. I tried not to let it bother me and continued to jerk off. It wasn't long before I reached the point of no return. I tried to hold it back but couldn't. I let out a deep moan and shot my load across the table.

As if in slow motion I watched as my load fell woefully short of the coin Darren had put on the surface.

Darren moved to the side and examined the cum streaked surface.

"Sorry bro, not even close."

"What! No way."

I moved beside him, to look for myself.

"Ah Fuck! I can't catch a break today." I said, putting my dick back into my underwear and doing my trousers up again.

"Doesn't look like it." Darren grinned, then bending down to pick up the dust sheet and wiping away the evidence of our little contest.

I walked back over to the desk chair beside the small table and sat down, waiting to hear what Darren would claim as his prize.

After Darren had put the dust cloth back on the side table he sauntered over and sat back on the cot bed opposite me.

"Now, what do I want?" He said tapping his chin.

It was then his eyes fixated onto the table. I followed his gaze to the magazine, a specific part of the magazine.

"As my prize, I want a blow job." He said driving his index finger in to the picture of a woman sucking the large cock.

I felt a sudden lump in my throat.

"You're joking right. You want me, to do that, to you." I said pointing at myself, then at the picture and then finally to him.

"Uh huh."

"Dude, gay much?"

"Bro, I'm so horny these days, I don't care who sucks my cock. I just want to try. It's not like asking you to be my boyfriend. Just a little experiment between friends."

I looked at him skeptically.

"So, you're definitely not joking?"

"Nope. You don't have to do it now; we can save it for tomorrow."

"Do I have to?"

"Not unless you can convince Jessica Dalton to take your place."

"Hmm, like that's going to happen. And there's no getting out of this?"

"Sorry dude, bro code rules."

"Bro code rules," I muttered under my breath.

I was compelled to do this for him.

I looked at my watch, I hadn't planned on staying for as long as I did.

"I better make a move." I said getting up.

"Okay, so I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, I'll be here."

Darren walked me to the front door.

"Laters," I said picking up my bike and walking it to the gate.

"Laters dude." Darren called out before shutting the door.

I certainly had a lot to think about on my way home. Was I actually going to do this? I mean it can't be that bad, can it? Everyone does it, so it must be good. I thought, trying to convince myself. He is my best friend after all.

When I got home, I dumped my bike on the porch and went straight up to my room. I kept thinking about what I should do and found myself unable to think of anything else.

I couldn't sit still, I found myself pacing the room. Then, after a while, I stopped, I turned the key to lock my bedroom door and turned on my computer. As soon as it booted up, I sat down at my desk and clicked the browser icon. The window popped up on the screen and I typed into the search engine 'How to give a blow job' and hit enter.

Needless to say, there were literally thousands of results to choose from. I clicked on the first result, and was taken to a website covered in ads, with a video in the middle of the screen. I hovered over the play button and clicked. After a bit of buffering, the video started to play. I suddenly jumped, as the very loud volume of a woman enthusiastically moaning filled my speakers.

My heart raced as I quickly fumbled for the volume knob on my speakers. It was then I remembered that the last time I used the computer was to listen to music, so had the volume turned right up. I hoped to God nobody in the house heard it.

With my heart some what racing now, I restarted the video and watched as a naked woman dropped to her knees. The camera then panned across to a large erect cock. The woman stared at it, then looked up. The man's face never being shown on camera.

She reached out her hand, which was decorated with large pink acrylic nails, and she gripped his cock and played with it, jerking it back and fore before proceeding to lick the entire length of the underside of his cock and then finishing the move by taking the tip in her mouth.

She kept looking up as she sucked the end of his cock like a lollipop. After a few minutes of that, she pushed deeper, you could see the outline of the cock fill her cheeks. Then came the rapid head movement and then the finale. The guy came in her mouth. She opened her mouth and showed the pool of cum she had saved for the camera.

Fuck, was Darren expecting to cum in my mouth too? What did cum even taste like?

I continued with my research, eventually switching to gay blow jobs just see if it differed in some way between two guys.

After watching about thirty minutes of blow jobs, I realised that eye contact is important, that there are various sensitive areas to target, you need lots of saliva and to be careful not to choke.

I also realised I was hard as hell, from watching all of this. I sat back on my chair and unbuttoned my trousers and pulled my straining dick from my underwear.

I started to slowly jerk off, thinking about everything I had learned. I then found myself thinking about Darren and sucking on that 7.5 inch dick of his. My cock twitched at the thought of it. I was getting so turned on by the thought of it.

Realising I was close to shooting my load for the second time today, I quickly reached into my drawer for the box of tissues. Much to my dismay the box was empty, and I was about to blow. I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop. I had no choice; I cupped my left hand and directed my release into my waiting hand and watched as it filled with my warm cum.

After I had finished, I stared into my hand. My mind went back to one of my earlier thoughts - what did cum taste like?

I looked at it again, I wasn't actually considering it was I? I should though, right? I told myself. How should I do it? Should I just lick my hand. I lifted my hand closer to my face and then instantly lowered it again, chickening out at the last moment.

Fuck, why was this so hard? I took one last look and thought fuck it. I dabbed my finger in it and quickly put it in my mouth. It took a moment for my taste buds to register the bitter taste it left. Surprisingly, bitterness aside it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I dabbed at it again just to make sure and tasted it again, wondering if Darren's would taste the same. It also occured to me more than that, what does dick even taste like?

I looked down at my now flaccid dick. There was no way I'd be able to get it in my mouth, no matter which angle I came at it.

I discreetly left my room and went to the bathroom, wiping away the sticky mess that remained in my hand.

I tried not to over think it, but it was really difficult. In a way, this would be my first sexual experience. I just didn't expect it to be an all-male affair.

The following day, I found myself continuing to think of nothing else. I hope Darren appreciated the gravity of his request. Deep down, I knew I could've said no. I could easily have told him to Fuck off, bro code be damned, but yet some part of me perhaps wanted to do this.

I wanted to blame it on the weed and the porn, but with a clear head this morning, I think I actually wanted to do this for him.

I decided to go see Darren. It was now or never, and I had been thinking about this way longer than I should.

I knocked on Darren's door and within seconds he had opened it, almost as though he had been waiting for me to arrive.

"Hey man," Darren greeted.

"Hey dude."

"Shall we go upstairs?"

I nodded and followed him up the stairs and then up to the loft. The light was already on this time and there were new additions to the small table by the cot, a box of tissues and a bottle of water.

Darren pulled up the loft ladder behind me and sealed us in.

We awkwardly looked at each other, knowing what was coming.

We both started to talk at the same time.

"Sorry you go first," I said to Darren.

"Sorry, I just wanted to say about yesterday. I shouldn't have asked what I did. I put you in a super awkward position and to top it off, I used the bro code to force it. It was a dick move on my part and I'm sorry bro."