Inject Me with Your Cum

Story Info
A drug fucked whore believes cum will be her salvation.
1.1k words
2.93
10.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want your cum, Daddy.

I need it inside me. Deep inside of me. Throughout my body. Forging through my veins and arteries. Infecting every tissue.

I'm just your drug whore. You've provided for me. Cared for me. You are my saviour. My protector. My Daddy.

I know I'm just your useless little rag doll. You feed me. You fuck me. You give me the drugs to make me go on. And I love you.

I've already had your cum in all my holes.

You've fucked my mouth and I've swallowed your delicious cum. I've always loved to feel it smeared over my tongue, my gums, the roof of my mouth. I love to taste it for hours afterwards. I love the feeling of the furry remnants of your cum clinging to my teeth.

I've had your cum in my pussy. Delivered directly from your bulging balls by your rock hard cock. Filling my cunt to the brim until your jizz drips from my swollen pussy lips. I've squeezed your cock tight as your body slammed into mine, your hands holding me down until you explode inside of me and your gift is dispatched into my vagina, to swirl within me and to flow through my cervix to the female form within.

I've had your cum in my ass. Your fat cock stretching my tight hole and pounding me deeply. I've felt your body gyrate, desperate to press your cock ever further inside my rectum, until you can hold back no more, and then your ejaculate sprays the walls of my intestines. I've held it within me, for as long as I could, to mix with remnants of my shit until it finally leaks out of my anus and gets flushed away.

You've cum on my body. In my eye. Through my hair. I love to watch your cock as your sticky white juice erupts. I love the pulses of your dick when you orgasm. I love when your cock gets a life of it's own and decides the time is ripe to gift me with your semen.

But now I need it inside me. You have the tools. You have the skills. You haven't cum for days. And now I want it.

I watch you as you cook up. It's not like the normal approach. There is no spoon. There is no lighter. There is just you. You and your cock.

You undo the fly of your jeans and your cock spills over the zip, not soft, not hard. But still beautiful, long and thick. I watch in fascination while you start to jerk the shaft, the muscle squeezed in your tight fist. You look at my naked body, sprawled on the mattress; flesh, tits and cunt on display.

I see the veins bulging in your cock as you work yourself over. It is a beautiful sight that I could watch all day. This is the cock that has ruled my life. I have sucked it, I have fucked it, I have worshipped it. I has fed my mouth and now it will feed my body.

I can see the tiny remnants of pinpricks on the shaft. Yes, we have indulged in so much horse that we have even injected there.

I want to reach out and touch it. I want to stroke it. I want to draw it into my mouth. But I can't. I'm trapped in this paralysed body. Watching is all I can do.

Your hand starts working harder and faster. I can hear your breathing change. You kneel and adjust a white plate on the floor. With a grunt from nowhere your head rolls back and your cock starts to spurt. The first jet overshoots the plate and a rope of cum lands on the the grimy carpet. Then your attention is drawn downward and you aim your cock, watching wad after wad of sticky white cum landing in little splashes.

Eventually your penis lies still, bent and tortured, and you wring a final sticky thread from the end and shake your cock. Your thumb pushes the distinct globs of viscous liquid into a single pool of semen in the centre of the porcelain.

You fumble with a small white syringe and stoop over the plate. I read the concentration on your face as you pull the plunger and draw the cum into the syringe with gentle slurping noises. You invert the device and watch as the fluid settles. I hear the dull thuds of you flicking the plastic as you gently depress the plunger. With eyes screwed tight to focus, your other hand attaches a shiny silver needle. Another tiny squeeze and I see a bubble of liquid emerge from the tip and drip down the side. It touches your finger and you give it a lick.

You have not put your cock away and my eyes wander from your crotch to the syringe and back again. I am dying in anticipation and I sense my cunt becoming moist.

You move across the room on your knees like an amputee and come to my side. I'm so happy that you are here with me Daddy. You raise my listless arm and apply a tourniquet. To the outside world I am limp, useless and drug-fucked. But on the inside I am giddy with excitement and jumping for joy at what you will do for me.

I feel a familiar tap on my arm. I see the needle inserted. I feel nothing, but I know what is to come. Squirt your life force into me Daddy. Mix it into my blood. Send it through my body. Make me your destiny.

You drive the plunger home and release the band from my bicep. You are in me now and I can feel it. Like liquid gold coursing though my body, I feel your sperm cells swimming in my sea of blood. I close my eyes and imagine them making their way through my body, delivering your DNA to every part of me.

I visualise a spermatozoa breaking into an ovum during fertilisation. But I don't want just one sperm. I need all of your sperm - billions of them - to break into every cell of my body. I want all of you inside all of me. I want your strength, your DNA, your essence.

My pulse races and I imagine it helping to spread the infection of you, quickening its spread through my bloodstream, through my tissue, into all of my organs. I think of your cum lining the walls of my heart. I imagine your jizz sticking to the inside of my lungs. I visualise your sperm, swimming between the neurons in my brain.

I close my eyes and I feel you merging with me at the tiniest scale.

I hope it will cure me.

It is my only chance.