Injected Pt. 01 - Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, I'd love nothing more than take your cock down my throat like a good slut. Please, would you let me suck your cock?"

He pulled the belt out from his pants and unbuttoned them. They fell to the floor, revealing his cock. "Go right ahead," he smirked.

She began bobbing her head quickly but tightened her lips and slowed her pace as she sucked his cock, savouring every moment her mouth was on his length. She looked up at him desperately. He took more pictures on his phone, but that didn't deter her. If anything, it made her feel sluttier.

Your job is to be slutty.

When he pulled his cock away from her, a needy moan escaped her lips. "Please, Sir, may I continue?"

He shook his head. "No, whore. You've had enough."

She bowed her head as a feeling of sexual frustration washed over her. She was so horny and acting so slutty; why wasn't that enough?

Seduce him.

"Sir, please, you can fuck any of my holes. I am all yours, please, I just need your cock."

He smiled. "Try a little harder."

"Please, Sir. I'm so desperate for your cock. I'll do anything."

His facial reaction perked. "Anything?"

She nodded her head enthusiastically. "Anything, Sir." She believed it with every fiber of her being.

His grin turned into a sinister laugh. "Oh, we're about to have some fun."

Moments later, she was strapped to a bench in a cold room that looked similar to an unfinished basement. She couldn't tell as she was blindfolded, gagged, and bound. Her bare tits were pressed against the bench, her hands shackled to the bench, her legs shackled to the floor spread.

He was not gentle with restraining her. She loved it. The rougher, more demanding he got, the more wet her pussy felt.

She heard a machine whizzing. He watched on, stroking his cock slowly to stay hard as robotic arms removed her gag, and a sex machine was set up in front of her mouth.

A dildo slowly pushed towards her mouth. She felt the fake cock against her lips and obediently opened her mouth. The machine pistoned slowly into her mouth.

He approached her with an anal hook in his hand. Slowly, he inserted the device into her ass and latched it to the collar that still rested on her neck. She squirmed, unknowingly pushing it deeper into her ass.

Next, it was his turn. He guided his cock into her waiting pussy and began thrusting. Her moans were muffled by the fake cock that fucked her mouth. He fucked her slowly at first but built his pace, smacking her ass as he did.

She was loving the feeling of triple penetration, but soon, she had to cum.

Whores don't cum without permission.

She found herself stuck, unable to ask permission to cum, but her need was building by the second.

"Mmmph mm mmm mmmph," she mumbled with the dildo still in her mouth.

All she heard was a sadistic chuckle and the bench she was chained to creaking as he continued fucking her.

The machine slowed but continued moving back and forth in her mouth, but soon, she felt the hook in her ass begin to vibrate. She whined and moaned in the gag, the sensation becoming too much.

Whores don't cum without permission.

He pulled out of her pussy. Her whimpering and moaning from the hook in her ass prevented her from hearing his footsteps, so she didn't know where he was. Her eyes were closed in the gag, but they soon opened to see she wasn't wearing a blindfold.

Her VR screen turned on as she opened her eyes. At first, it was blank, but as he resumed fucking her, white dots like stars in a black sky began to appear.

He knew this to be the case as her moaning halted. She let the program inside the VR glasses consume her.

Images of him appeared on the screen, making her need to cum increase. Then, another strangely familiar man appeared on the screen. She couldn't look away, but her mind was being altered in the background.

He's your King.

You worship Him.

He's your Master.

It was true. This strangely familiar man had an aura to her that made her believe he owned her body, and there was nothing she could do about it.

One of the images of this man came to life. Previously, a serious expression, he smiled. His lips moved, and she couldn't hear his words at first. But then, she heard them loud and clear in her mind.

"You're such a good fucking whore. This is everything you aspire to be. I am so proud of you."

She felt a wave of pride.

"I know you need to cum, so I'm going to countdown. When I say you can, you will have the best orgasm of your life."

She didn't notice the increased pace in her pussy or the machine's increased speed in her mouth. She was consumed by this stranger.

"Three..."

You are a whore.

"Two..."

You are a worthless fucktoy.

"One..."

Your job is to be slutty.

"Cum for me."

She came hard, spraying her juices everywhere. Her orgasm pushed the man's cock that was fucking her out. The machine removed itself from her mouth as she screamed in pleasure.

"HOLY FUCK, THANK YOU, MASTER!" she screamed before collapsing onto the bench. As her screen went dark, so did her mind, as she passed out, still chained to the bench.

===

Danny finished his shower and checked on Rachel. She made excellent progress today, as she was over halfway through the process. Her mind was empty, and she now knew who her Master was to be.

Well, sort of.

"The video worked wonders on her. Thank you for sending it," Danny texted Trey.

Trey quickly replied. "As long as she is ready soon, I'll do what I can to speed that up."

"We don't want to rush her," Danny warned. "These things take time."

"Let me be the judge of that," Trey replied. "Let me know when she's ready."

Danny set his phone down and expressed a heavy sigh. He watched as Rachel, now tucked into her cot, slept and dreamt of her soon-to-be new life, being the personal whore to her Master.

There were times he loved his job, like fucking the new conquests. Others, knowing he would give them up soon, loathed it.

He sat back in his recliner and scrolled Rachel's phone. He had previously texted her old roommate that she had moved and wouldn't be back but sent her money for the rest of the lease of their new place. Jessica proved difficult to remove but eventually bought his fake story that Rachel decided she needed to leave.

Dropping Rachel out of her classes was less complicated. According to Trey, she wouldn't need them anymore.

Her parents still hadn't checked in on her, but he knew that was coming soon. He looked back up at the screen, showing Rachel sleeping. She was at 57% complete, with that number growing gradually.

Two more days. He thought as he exited his chair, turned off the light, and slept.

===

She awoke and looked for her outfit, which was out of routine. After some difficulty, she found what she was supposed to wear; thigh-high leather high-heeled boots, and elbow-high leather gloves, both black. A collar that matched lay beside the outfit.

She checked herself in the mirror, mindlessly posing as she looked at her body. Her tits were heavy but plump and round, her ass irresistibly perfect.

"I am a whore. I am a worthless fuck toy. My job is to be slutty," she repeated. The mantra engrained itself into her mind all night.

She slowly exited the room and made her way downstairs, her tits clapping together as she trotted down the staircase.

Suddenly, she felt a hand grab her hair and pin her whole body to a nearby wall.

"Good morning, whore," she heard a familiar voice say through clenched teeth.

"Good morning, Sir," she whimpered. "H-How may I serve you today?"

"We are going to fuck. And we are going to fuck lots. I would ask if you're okay with that, but that doesn't matter, whore. Do you understand?" He clenched her hair tighter.

She yelped. "Y-Yes, Sir."

She felt the head of his cock enter her waiting pussy. He gripped her neck as he began fucking her, slowly at first, but built his rhythm quickly.

She had gotten used to his cock. It felt incredible to her, and she quickly reached her peak.

"Sir, may I please cum?" She moaned, bucking her hips back onto his cock.

"You may," he grunted, slapping her ass in the process. He felt her pussy tighten on his cock as her orgasm began. He kept a steady pace as his cock pistoned into her and a tight grip on her waist. The sound of the room was filled by his clapping against her body and her moans of insatiable pleasure.

"May I please cum again, Sir?" She pleaded, not long after her first orgasm of the day wore off.

"Yes, you may," he replied, yet again slapping her ass as she came. "What do you say when I allow you to cum?"

"Th-thank you, Sir," she whimpered as her orgasm took over her body. He built his pace. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again, Sir, please, I need it."

He grunted as he continued his pace, grabbing her hair and pulling it back. With his free hand, he groped her heavy tits. She moaned loudly as he allowed her to orgasm again, pinching her nipple as she squirted on his cock.

Without warning, he came inside of her. As good as she felt about her pussy being filled with his cum, something didn't feel right as he pulled out.

Whores always swallow.

She turned to him and got down on her knees. "Sir, thank you so much for fucking me, but would you mind if I sucked your cock as well? I'd love to get you to finish in my mouth, Sir."

He smiled. "Of course, whore. Do your best."

She took him into his mouth and began bobbing her head. Her eyes never left his while she sucked on his cock. Her lips tightened on his shaft, swirled her tongue, and deepthroated him.

He grinned down at her, brushed her hair out of her face, and snapped his fingers.

You belong on your knees.

She blinked a couple times as she popped his cock out of her mouth.

"What do you say when you suck my cock, whore?" He asked.

She smiled up at him. "Thank you, Sir."

"Good whore. You may continue."

Her mouth rushed back onto his cock. After a moment or two, he snapped his fingers again.

You're a personal porn star.

She moaned on his cock. Her pussy became damper the more she sucked, and her eyes looked more desperate.

She felt the need to cum while sucking his cock, but she didn't want to remove her mouth. She placed her hands on her thighs and looked up at him, thrusting her mouth onto his cock.

As her gaze became more desperate, he grinned. "You may cum."

She squirmed, bracing against his body. She came hard while keeping her mouth on his cock. She moaned, then proceeded to deepthroat him. He grabbed her hair and began to fuck her mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it," he beamed. "Good fucking whore."

She continued her stare up at him. Her hands moved off of his legs to behind her back.

With his free hand, he snapped his fingers again.

You're a cum dumpster.

Her eyes glazed over. His pace into her mouth increased.

"Oh God," he groaned as he came into her mouth. "Yes... good whore."

He pulled his cock from her mouth. She swallowed his cum mindlessly and smiled.

"Let me know when you're ready for more, Sir," she beamed.

A couple hours later, she was bent over the couch, moaning into a gag while he fucked her ass.

Occasionally, he would snap his fingers again, and another thought would enter her mind.

You're a personal porn star.

You're a cum dumpster.

Your job is to be slutty.

All of these were true. She was a slutty whore who was getting fucked by a man she honestly hardly knew. She just knew him as Sir and that he had complete control of her. And that was so hot for her.

He groaned and came into her ass with no warning. She looked back at him, her eyes glowing in heat.

"I'm done with you, for now, whore. You may return to your room for now."

She stood up and bowed to him before walking to the stairs. She walked up the stairs slowly, looking back at him. He grinned as she strolled up the stairs. She would have smiled back, but the gag in her mouth prevented it.

She made her way up the stairs and then to her room. She looked at herself in the mirror, rubbing her tits slowly, then running her hands down her body.

The thoughts repeated as she looked at her reflection.

You are a whore.

Whores don't cum without permission.

You are a worthless fuck toy without him.

Your job is to be slutty.

Whores always swallow.

You belong on your knees.

You're a personal porn star.

You're a cum dumpster.

And then, a new one.

You love your Master.

It was true. She loved her Master. The problem was, who was her Master?

She had only seen a video of him once when Sir fucked her on the bench. And even then, it wasn't for long.

Suddenly, she felt drained. She removed her ball gag but kept her boots and gloves on as she lay on the cot.

She blinked, then passed out.

Rachel was at a bar. She was waiting for another date, but this time, with her ex, Trey. He had asked her for another chance, and she was nice enough to agree. Rachel looked down and didn't recognize herself; brand new tits, a tight waist, and a thick ass.

She also wore a skinny black cocktail dress but no jewelry.

Trey walked in. 'Fuck, did he get hotter?' Rachel thought.

He sat across from her and smiled. "I got you something."

He slid a gift bag across the table. She reached inside and pulled out a collar.

Usually, she would have been disturbed, and a small part of her was. But she smiled and put it on. "Thanks, I love it."

The waitress came to the table and took their order. She looked over at Rachel with a questioning look, but Rachel beamed back.

After the waitress left, Trey looked over at her.

"How does it feel to be my sex slave?" He asked.

She gasped, but before she could respond harshly, she felt something wave over her. Her eyes closed, she breathed heavily, and her hands clenched into fists. She smiled as she opened her eyes. "It feels incredible, Master."

"Good girl," he beamed. "Let's go over some rules, shall we?"

She nodded.

"First, you are a whore. Your job is to be slutty. You are a personal fuck toy for me."

"Yes, Master. That sounds wonderful," she smiled.

"No, no, slut. Repeat after me," he ordered.

"I am a whore. My job is to be slutty. I am a personal fuck toy for you."

She felt herself getting more wet.

"Good! Next, you always swallow. You won't cum without my permission. You belong on your knees."

"I always swallow. I won't cum without your permission, and I belong on my knees." Rachel bit her lip. Trey stared at her tits like he normally did, but Rachel pressed her arms together for him.

"You are a personal porn star. You are a cum dumpster. You love your Master."

"I am your personal porn star," she stated, leaning across the table. "I am a cum dumpster, and I love you, Master."

He reached across the table and stuck a thumb in her mouth. She sucked on it playfully and closed her eyes. When she opened, a sinister smile had grown on his face.

"Welcome to your new life, whore. Cum for me."

She gripped the booth seat as she moaned loudly. She came hard.

She woke up, her pussy soaking wet. Somehow, her boots and gloves were removed, but a new outfit was waiting for her.

A French maid outfit sat on a chair, and she immediately put it on.

===

Trey came from plenty of money. His family came from oil money and, before that, was one of the few immigrant families that was successful in the early 1900s. Early on, it came from working hard, but as is the case with most families with money, some generations take it easy.

That was the case for Trey. He got what he wanted when he wanted it. When Rachel broke up with him, that threw a wrench in things. He wanted to claim her as his. He started dating her because he knew she was a virgin, and he wanted to train her to be a perfect cunt on legs for him. With no shortage of money, he had to take a roundabout way of doing things.

He sat in the den of his paid-off mansion, just down the street from the rest of his family. He took a long sip of the whiskey in his glass as his phone dinged.

"She'll be ready in two hours," the text read.

He finished his drink before he replied. "Good. Do I pick her up, or do you deliver?"

This Danny guy was expensive for what Trey wanted, but that didn't matter. The only thing that did was he was getting his ex back, and she was an absolute whore.

Danny replied. "Best if you get her. I'll send you the address."

Trey got up from his chair and loaded the address into his phone.

"See you shortly," he replied.

===

When she woke up the next morning, as had become routine, she found another outfit waiting for her.

A schoolgirl outfit. Fuck that's hot, she thought, as she instinctively put her hair in pigtails. She stood before the mirror as she slid the red mini skirt over her waist. The fabric was barely enough to cover her ass. Perfect.

The shirt - if you could call it that - tied at the front. She slid it over her shoulders and tied it in a knot in front of her, pressing her massive tits together, exposing her cleavage.

She walked to the door but noticed a pair of red heels in the doorway. She slid the heels onto her feet as she strolled down the hallway. Walking in heels had become easy for her now.

She twirled her hair in her finger as she walked down the stairs, her tits bouncing with each step. The main foyer was empty as she hit the bottom of the stairs.

"Sir? Are you there?" She asked as she wandered curiously through the mainly empty house. Her heels clicked against the floor slowly as she walked from the foyer to a long hallway.

At the end of the hall was one room with the door open and a light on, so she walked to it. As she entered the room slowly, she noticed a metal school desk in the middle.

Sit.

She obeyed the voice despite the scare she got when the door closed behind her. She waited for what felt like hours, but it was only about a minute before a screen turned on.

At first, the screen was black, but then little specks of white, like stars in the sky, started flashing on it.

She focused on the screen intently. She set her hands on the desk, but as soon as she did, her wrists became restrained.

Her eyes widened but didn't leave the screen. The flashing dots on the screen started to swirl, and she took a heavy breath. Slowly, the more minor swirls turned into one large one in the middle of the screen.

Rachel... wait, that was her name... blinked quickly. What was she wearing? And jeez, that swirling on the screen looked pretty...

She dipped back under the trance but remembered her name.

Rachel is a whore.

Rachel is a worthless fuck toy.

Rachel's job is to be slutty.

A robotic toy inserted her pussy, causing her to moan.

Rachel doesn't cum without permission.

Rachel always swallows.

Rachel belongs on her knees.

The toy increased its pace as the swirl changed to a bright light.

Rachel is a personal porn star.

Rachel is a cum dumpster.

"Oh fuck..." Rachel moaned. She was going to cum, and soon. The bright light changed to an image of her Master.

"Hello, Rachel," the video's voice boomed. "You need to cum, don't you?"

She nodded quickly, biting her lip hard. "Yes, Master," she moaned out.

"Then tell me, what are you?" He asked in the video.

"I am a whore," she muttered. "I... am a worthless fuck toy... my job is to be slutty... OH FUCK," she muttered.

Her Master smiled. "Good girl. Continue."

"I am a personal porn star... I am a cum dumpster... please, Master, I need to cum..."