Injected Pt. 01 - Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video of her Master became lifelike to her. "Finish your mantra."

"I belong on my knees... I always swallow... I... Master, I love you."

"Cum," he ordered.

The orgasm washed over Rachel. Her eyes closed as her juices sprayed out of her pussy. "FUUUCCCKKKK YESSSSS," she uttered.

The wrist restraints opened, and the toy was tucked under her seat. She dropped to her knees. "Holy shit," she muttered. Her shirt came undone, and as she opened her eyes, she saw a black cocktail dress with black high heels in the corner. She crawled to the dress, slipped her skirt off, and changed.

She slid into the cocktail dress and felt it tighten around her figure. The high heels accented her ass as she made her way slowly out of the makeshift classroom.

Rachel walked slowly down the hallway, but her pace increased as she saw a familiar face in the foyer.

Master.

She built her speed, running into his arms and embracing him with a kiss.

He pulled away. "Are you ready to be a good fuck toy?"

She nodded slowly. "Yes, Master. I will serve you always."

"Good. You're coming with me," he said, holding her chin as he led her out of the house.

Danny watched the exchange upstairs. "Another satisfied customer," he muttered before heading to another room.

===

Later that night, Danny was at a bar. He was sipping his drink quietly when a tall blonde sat beside him.

"I know what you do. I want you to do it to me."

He nearly choked on his drink. "Pardon me?"

"You turn women into sluts, slaves, and bimbos. Unlike them, I want it. Do it to me."

"I don't even know who you are," he rebutted.

"The name's Sarah. I've given up on dating, so when you're ready, claim me."

===

Rachel had gotten comfortable on her knees as she sucked Master's cock. He was watching TV, hardly paying attention to her, but she didn't mind. She adored her Master.

He grunted, and she increased her pace. He came in her mouth and looked down at her as she showed him his seed sitting on her tongue. She swallowed. "Thank you, Master, your cum tastes so good."

He smiled. "Good girl. Sit on my lap."

She obeyed, climbing onto his lap, smiling as he groped her breast.

"This feels good, Master. Thank you for claiming me."

"Good to hear, Rachel. I always knew you'd make a good whore."

"Always for you, Master. May I serve you again?" She asked.

"Yes. Ride my cock," he ordered.

"With pleasure," she beamed as she straddled him. "I love you, Master."