Inkwell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

"Want more? Sexy girl."

He pulled her from his cock as she started to cum again. He watched her eyes as he leaned back and she crawled to get his throbbing dick between her lips. She looked in his eyes as she tickled the underside with her tongue, his vision blurred as his orgasm filled her hot sucking mouth with seed.

He came hard pumping stream after stream of cum form his aching cock. Cindy moaned and sucked but couldn't keep up with his orgasm. Her mouth trickled his cum from the edges. Her eyes glittered as they held his gaze. He reached down grabbing her hair. Her eyes went wide in anticipation.

He pulled her up his body and locked his lips onto one of her hard nipples. She arched her back as he upped the ante by shoving two fingers in her quivering snatch. She convulsed and gushed over his hand in orgasm. Her body had little time to relax before her pushed her to the side and crammed his cock back into her. He adjusted himself and pounded her quivering body thru four more orgasms.

She panted and moaned, her eyes teared but she held his gaze, not wanting him to stop. His sweat rolled down his chest, and with a grunt through gritted teeth he pumped her tight wet hole full of his second orgasm. She howled and came with him, wrapping her legs around his lower body. He fell to the side, she cuddled up to him and panting contentedly. He caressed her quiver tushy as he slide into sleep.

His eyes shot open sometime later, he was lying in the bed alone. The covers were still rumpled and his clothes littered the floor. Cindy's blouse was tangled in the pillowcase where it had ended up earlier. Cindy was nowhere to be seen. He crawled out of the bed and reached for his pants. Pulling them on he listened for any sounds of movement. He heard a faint hum, but that could be a refrigerator. He stepped from the room cautiously.

She sat nude in front of a pair of computer screens. Her back was him. He approached her. The images on the screen were of her nude body. Some of them he knew from the one at the parlor. Others looked like they were web-cam shots. He bumped a stack of books. They fell over and slide across the floor rather noisily. She did seem to notice.

"Oops, sorry." He said.

She tapped quickly over the keyboard. He was close enough now to see the ear buds. He grinned. He could have dropped a piano and she may not have heard it. He stepped behind her and kneeled. As his hands slide around her she jumped.

"What the?!?!" she yelped. "You scared me."

"Sorry, couldn't help but see this thou." He said tapping on the screen to her right.

"Yeah, what of it?" she said, "I used to think they were hideous. But looking over them again, they don't seem nearly that bad."

"I told you before there wasn't an unattractive part of you." He said.

"I was trying to see them the way you do." She said.

"Why? They are like looking at clouds. Everyone is going to see something a little differently." He said.

"Clouds?" She asked.

"Ink blots?"

"You mean Rorschach tests?" She asked.

"Yeah like those. Anyone looking at them is going to see them the way they see them. Giving your scars form and context will make people see them the way you want them to be seen. Like vines and flowers."

"Paint me. Please." She pleaded. "I want to see how you see me."

"I don't have anything to do it with." He said.

"Would these work?" She asked pulling a shoebox out filled with Gel-pens and colored Sharpies.

"I think so, get washed up and dry off good. I will see how many of these I can use." He said.

She scurried into the bathroom and showered. From the moans she was taking a few liberties with herself in the process. Checking threw the pens, most of them held their color when use on skin. His arm was not as fare as Cindy's but if it stayed right on him, then on her they would work very well. He laid out the pens and sharpies by color, got a couple of glasses from the kitchen to hold them upright in, and set himself up on the nightstand next to the bed.

"I'm dried as well as I can be. I am so turned on my cunny won't stop dripping." She said.

"I wasn't planning on using anything other than my cock on that so I think you'll be alright." He said.

She giggled and hopped onto the bed. Two yours later she was covered in vines and flowers. They weren't as finely detailed as those he could have done with his tattoo pens and markers but they did look very good. She scurried to the mirror to have a look. Her eyes lit up when she looked. He just sat back on the bed and watched as she posed and danced in front of the mirror.

His thoughts roamed to Nikita and the rest of the ladies. He hadn't stopped long enough to think about what had happened to them. Now, even with Cindy posing in front of him, his mind raced thru thoughts of the other women. Were they coming back? Did something happen to Nikita? Had he broken some rule that caused this? He was deep in thoughts of self-doubt when Cindy's hot mouth locked over the crown of his cock.

"Hello Ms. Horny. Is this a thank you or you just want more?" He asked.

"Yes." She said quickly then returning to her sucking.

He laid back and enjoyed the sensational attention. His thoughts calmed but didn't stop. He should have read that book. He might have a better idea of what was going on if he had. Cindy worked his cock over, slurping and sucking. Her efforts felt good but his mind was so clouded that she was starting to become upset that her attentions weren't getting him off.

"Doesn't it feel good?" She asked.

"Yes it does. I guess I over did it earlier. You are very skilled; if I hadn't had such hot sex earlier you would have drained my balls three times over by now." He said.

"So what can I do to get you off? Should I throw you down and ride you?" She questioned. "Or you need something tighter to pound?"

"Tighter? You are so hot and tight, how could you get tighter?" He asked.

"You could fuck my ass. I haven't done it before, with anyone else, but I have used toys in my ass before. I want you to do it. Fuck my ass and come really hard. The way you make me feel you can have anything you want from me." She offered.

"That sounds so nice, but can we get to the hot and heavy in the morning. Just cuddle here with me and will get to some hard ass fucking later." He suggested.

"Promise?" She asked.

He nodded and pulled her into the bed beside him. She was so horny she left a trail of her juices along his leg. He started to ideally play with her pussy as she stroked his half erect cock. It was enough of a distraction that he drifted back off to sleep.

---------------==============+++++++++++++++++===========-------------------------

Nikita stalked the halls of the 'Fates' temple. This is not the way these tests had gone in the past. What had changed? So Estephan could work ink into the glyphs that would bring other beings to the realm of mortals. Isn't that what they had been looking for? What were they not telling her? Galenee had been sent away almost as quickly as she had returned.

The women barely had the opportunity to share a glance, let alone speak to one another. Lyrusi was swept out in much the same manner, only her mother did the dragging. She felt for the woman, 300+years old and a parent that treats you like a 25 year old child. She stopped, he was mortal. The Fates wanted to bring him over. They wanted him under their control, ensuring none would get into the mortal realm without their permission.

There were those that could go to the realm of mortals without permission. Her mother Styx had done so on several occasions. She had even sent the succubus to test Estephan herself. Mothers are mothers regardless of the genome; he would have joked to her. She missed him. Countless times had she gone to the mortal realm and many lovers she had taken? Why did she miss him?

She hated waiting. This was her decade, wasting even a day of it here seemed cruel. Clotho had made the statement 'this test goes beyond just him, young Nike.' It felt like a challenge and a threat rolled into one. The others sneered at Clotho for saying it. Perhaps she was reading too much into it. It wouldn't be the first time her thinking had skewed from too much new thinking in the mortal realm.

"Nikita, why didn't he punish me?" Joxifa asked from behind her.

"You didn't feel that having your twat licked as the rest of us watched was punishment enough?"

"But that felt good, how was that punishment?" Joxifa asked.

"He didn't do it? He told the succubus to do it. The amazing part was that she did as she was told."

"You don't get around much do you?" Joxifa asks.

"What is that supposed to mean? I would think you of all people would see the authority in the way he handled things. Hmm, you can't stop thinking about him either? Can you?" Nikita asked.

The look on Joxifa face was all the answer Nikita needed. She wondered if it was the same for the rest of them. And what about Ducici? She was a dryad, subject to the seasons. Did she still feel and think as she did before Nikita called her from her slumber? Was her sleeping state now a prison to her? Too many little things dragged at the edges of her thoughts. Joxifa just pointed out a few more that would spurn her into action.

The question was what action was left open to her? In the eon of her life never had what she was about to do crossed her mind before. She turned and walked out of the temple hall and headed for the stream basin, she would ask her mothers' council. Joxifa followed the determined Nike out of the temple. The shadowy figure of Clotho smiled seeing them go.

----------========+++++++++++=========--------------

Bleep- bleep- bleep.

He sat bolt upright. Cindy rolled to the side and slapped the alarm clock. It took him a handful of heart beats to focus on where he was. Sunlight spilled into the room thru the poster window. He looked at the clock, 10 am. Wait 10!

"You don't get up until 10?" He asked.

"Classes don't start till eleven thirty. Why get up any earlier?" She asked in return.

"Because the parlor is supposed to be opening right now." He answered as he wrangled out of the bed covers and searched for his cloths.

"SHIT!" she exclaimed and jumped to don clothing herself. "I'm sorry."

"If you think this is going to get you out of having your ass fucked, think again." He said only half joking.

Dressing quickly they made it to the car in twelve minutes and he was turning the key in the parlor front door by 10:24. Somehow he had gotten to the shop before his ten thirty did. He ran into the back and jumped in the shower. Cindy was talking the young man up; Jim was nodding and watching her ass.

His day went by in a blur. The appointments were easy ones. Cindy had ducked out for a bit and grabbed up some breakfast from one of the burger joints down the road. He was going to let himself relax but Jennelle and a tall dark haired amazon walked into the shop and spoiled his plan. Cindy greeted them and offered them a seat. The woman looked Cindy over. He stepped out to the lobby with a neutral expression.

"Jennelle, good to see you again. How are you doing today?"

"This is Trenia, my wife. I told her about you and that I showed you her tattoo." Jennelle said.

"Can you fix it?" Trenia asked.

"I might be able to do something, I have a couple of questions about it thou. Where did you get it? Some of the colors in it aren't common." Estephan said.

Trenia rolled her eyes and started to turn for the door. Jennelle grabbed her arm and whispered into the taller woman's ear. The look on Jennelle face could have had any guy eating out of her hand. Trenia looked over her shoulder at Estephan.

"I don't like talking about it." She said.

"It was done over seas or by someone from overseas with their own ink collection?" He said.

Trenia stared at him wide eyed, "Told you." Jennelle pleaded at her side.

"If you don't want to tell me the circumstance, fine. But the technique and possible origin of the inks would go a long way in not making it uglier." He said in an even reassuring tone.

"I ... can we talk alone?" Trenia asked.

"Of course, right this way." He said and turned to walk into his office.

"Stay here, you don't need to know Sweetie." She said to Jennelle.

"But, you promised." Jennelle said like a wounded puppy.

"I will tell you after I talk with this guy you seem to think can do it." She said sarcastically.

She stepped quickly into the office, tears already running down her face. Estephan closed the door and took a seat behind his desk. She stifled her sobs and put on a hard assed attitude. She dropped her ass in the chair across from him with an 'I dare you' sneer. He opened his desk and took the copy of her tattoo out. Laying it in front of her, he waited for her to speak.

"I was tattooed in Hong Kong." She blurted. "The first time."

"So it has been modified once before?"

"Four times." She said.

His jaw dropped. "Not something you hear about often."

"Each of my owners changed it as I was passed along. I spent 3 years in captivity." She said.

"Jennelle doesn't know, does she?" He asked.

"Not all of it. I can't believe I am talking to you."

"I intrigue you." He said.

"No you don't your just a punk." She snapped.

"But I am the first person that knew it was done overseas, aren't I?" He went on. "I know that it wasn't done by ink-gun and made a point to ask. You want it to go away, and even you are feeling that I might just be able to do it, don't you?" He slid a box of tissues across the desk to her.

"How? You are younger than Jennelle. How can you tell?"

"My father. He had two from Nam. Hand needled tattoos blur and fade. Not that other ones don't but by hand it is noticeably more rapid. It is seven years old, or a little more." He said.

It was her turn to stare at him drop jawed.

"If you want it fixed, covered, or reworked I am going to need to see it. And take a few better pictures of it then this one. When the work is done, all copies of it would be destroyed unless you wanted them." He said.

"You can see it, but she has to be in the room." She said shakily.

"Should I get her or are we still talking this out?" He asked.

"Let her in." she said.

He stood and went to the door, Jennelle jumped up before he had the door all the way open. She darted right in. Cindy gave him a questioning look; he waved her to not ask. He closed the door and turned to find Jennelle on her knees in Trenia's lap looking up into the tall woman's eyes affectionately.

"I am going to show him." Trenia said to her. Jennelle moved and let her stand.

She stood undid her pants and hiked up the front of her shirt. His eyes noticed the tattoo. It was on her abdomen not her back. She shimmed her pants down about four inches. That answered a few of the questions he had about the tattoo. It must have been painful to have been worked on five times.

"Please, pull them back up for a minute. You can do that in the clean room behind a curtain. Pulling the jeans down is helpful but not exactly how I need to do this." He said. "Jennelle can accompany you."

"You need to see more?" Trenia asked.

"If you don't want him seeing more of you, one of his lady friends can do it. Galenee wanted to meet you. I think she might want to..." Jennelle said.

"Galenee and the others aren't here at the moment but I can ask Cindy if you don't want me in the room. This isn't going to work for very long thou. I am going to have to sit in front of you to do the tattooing, so the quicker you get used to the idea of me seeing you the easier this will go."

"I think I can handle your examining." Trenia said.

"Right thru there and I will be in after I talk to Cindy for a minute." He said stepping out to the lobby.

They went into the ink room and he was surprised to find a redheaded girl sitting behind his counter. He looked around the lobby and didn't see Cindy. Red sat there with a 'don't kill me' smile on her face.

"Where is Cindy...Who are you?" He asked.

"Sara Holt, Cindy called me to watch the place for her. Her father called. Her mother was just taken to the hospital, medical condition." She said.

"Okay. We will make introductions in a few minutes. Mr. Newtrel will be here shortly. Tell him I will be ready for him when I am done with this consultation." He said. "Tell him if he wants coffee, stick to the decaf. Got it?"

"Yes sir, Lord Inkwell." She said suggestively.

He raised his eyebrow at her as he grabbed the digital camera. He didn't have time to think about it. He was so missing Ducici and Nikita at this moment. The girls of myth seemed to fit the feel of the parlor. His girl was cute but she didn't look like she held the confidence the others had.

He turned into the ink room and found a fully nude Trenia standing in front of the tall dressing mirror. Jennelle watched her longingly. He locked the door and grabbed a few towels from the linen cart. He laid one out on the table and pulled the pins to recline it into a sitting position.

"I didn't need you completely naked. Thou your wife is enjoying the view." He said.

"Yeah." Jennelle said dreamily.

"If she had her way I would never wear clothing." Trenia said.

"I have similar thoughts about some of my female friends. Why ruin beauty with shabby covers?" He said thinking once again how much his missed them. "Well if you would please come over and have a seat."

She walked over and sat down on the table. He sat down on his rolling stool and readied the camera. He noticed that the inks in some places were rusted. That meant the ink color was turning color in the skin and some of the ink used was not meant for tattooing. That was disturbing.

"What position were you in when this was done?" He asked.

"Which time?" She asked looking into his eyes.

"Will start from first to last, if that's alright."

"I was tied to a chair, feet about a yard apart, and my back arched..." She said leaving something off the end. He didn't need to know." The next two times I was hanging from the ceiling by my ankles feet two yards apart. The next I was on a table. Last was chained to the front of a truck. Does that help any?"

He blinked at her, the horror of having lived thru that, coupled with this ghastly reminder on her ordeal permanently etched into her flesh. His resect for the female gender greatly deserved. He looked up at her and held a hand up. She nodded and he reached to touch a few of the discolored areas. He rolled to his caddy and pulled a note pad and pen.

"I am going to give you the name of a dermatologist. I went to school with her; she was top of her class. For your peace of mind I want you to get her opinion on this. This color here," He touched the place he was talking about, "and this part here. Whatever ink was used to do it is turning, it could make you sick or worse if left unchecked."

"He crushed a highlighter to do the first one. I don't know what the other stuff was." She said.

"IT could make her sick?" Jennelle asked worriedly.

"Or worse?" Trenia asked.

"Yes. I am going to take a few shots of this, but go see her. Tell her I sent you and whatever else you are comfortable with. She is going to need you to sign a release for a copy of her findings. I would like to see the report, but won't keep it. It will leave with you." He said as he wrote down her name and office address.

"You really want me to see a doctor?" Trenia asked.

"Yes, I do. If you get this tattoo and three years from how your skin starts to blister and fester from the inside. Surgery to remove the skin would destroy the tattoo and leave an even more unsightly reminder." He said flatly. "I wouldn't be able to fix that."

Both women sat there, fear visibly in their eyes. Jennelle took the number and started punch it into her phone. He slid back from the table and let Trenia stand. The woman dressed as Jennelle started talking to the receptionist at the Doctors office. He locked the pictures of her tattoo into a coded file and stepped to the door.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers