Inner Strength

Story Info
Lucille patiently waits for her Master to arrive.
2.3k words
3.94
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucille sat cross-legged in the middle of the floor, ready. Her master was due home at any moment. Her senses were heightened, and she listened intently as she tried to absorb the words in the book. There were no clocks, and she was only allowed her phone during her free time; the phone was taken to the safe when she arrived and given back upon leaving, along with her clothes and other possessions. Her master was always kind, he knew she liked to read and didn't want her to be bored or lonely, so she was allowed access to his extensive library. He had promised that one day he would get her a friend to keep her company, although Lucille wasn't exactly sure how she felt about that.

Lucille heard the bike, the garage door opening, and his boots on the stairs. She closed the book and slid it across the floor so that it landed under the armchair. Lucille was well-practised at this and knew there would be consequences if it went wrong. Her hands went to her knees, her back straightened, and she waited patiently, her heart beating fast as the key turned in the lock.

Heavy footsteps entered the room. The smell of leather was already making Lucille wet between the legs. The sensation of his leather-gloved hand as he squeezed her bare shoulder sent spasms down her body, and her lips parted slightly.

"Hello, little one, come now," he said, moving in front of her and holding his hand out to help her. She took his hand and slowly got up; her body was stiff from the position she had maintained while waiting. He gripped her elbow, steadied her, then bent, lifted her, and carried her to the bedroom, where he laid her on the bed. She looked up at him adoringly as he leaned over, took her chin in his hand, and kissed her gently, his lips barely grazing hers. His hand moved between her legs and gently stroked. He felt the wetness there, and he smiled, "good girl," he praised as he stood. He turned and walked away, leaving Lucille writhing on the bed.

When he returned a short while later, Lucille was sitting, her legs over the side of the bed, back straight, feet flat on the floor, and staring straight ahead. He placed the items in his arms beside her on the bed, knelt before her, lifted her hand, and kissed it. Taking a pair of leather panties from the items placed next to her, her master lifted one of her feet at a time and put them through the holes, sliding them up as Lucille raised to standing. Next, he took the matching bra, placed it over her arms, turning her around to fasten it at the back. Slowly moving her braid over her shoulder, kissing her neck, and sucking gently. Lucille waited for him to turn her back around, but instead, he bent down and picked up a long Leather coat, placing it on one arm and then the other, he pulled it up on her shoulders. Lucille gasped as he turned her around, and she saw him smiling.

"You've been extremely patient these last few weeks; you deserve to be rewarded. You know what to do." Lucille smiled as he left the room. She had not wanted this initially, but now that her priming had ended, she longed for the day.

Taking the thigh-high wedge boots from the bed, she slid them on, remembering how she'd hated them when they were fitted but looking now in the mirror and seeing how they belonged, Lucille was grateful that her master had left and that she could see the complete outfit on herself alone.

Lucille walked up and down swiftly in front of the mirrored wall. The coat billowed behind her like the wings of a dark angel, and the heels echoed as she walked the wooden floor. Turning suddenly, she opened the drawer of the bedside locker, removed a black lipstick, applied it carefully, and smiled at the result.

Unusually loud and confident, Lucille walked to the kitchen, made up her master's meal, and loaded it onto a tray. She took a beer from the refrigerator and opened it smiling to herself. Adding the exact amount of gravy her master liked to his meal, she carefully carried the tray into the dining room.

Lucille unloaded the tray and placed the items in front of her master. She turned, put the tray on the side behind her, and pulled out her chair. Before Lucille could sit, she was interrupted.

"I think I'll just take water today. There's a bottle in the fridge, Little One, no need to open it" Lucille bowed her head and went to remove the beer, "Leave it," he said sternly. Lucille turned and returned to the kitchen.

On her return, she handed her master the water bottle and sat staring straight ahead. Her master continued to eat as she waited nervously.

Lucille looked down as a glass of beer was placed before her. "Drink, little one," he said mockingly, smiling at her, and she knew then for sure that this was one of the little tricks that he liked to play on her now and again.

As she sipped at the beer, she knew her plan had worked. Her master's words had been slightly slurred, and as she glanced at him, she could see that his pupils were enlarged, his eyes almost black. They had, of course, discussed that she would empty the small capsule into the beer when the time came, but he had told her only yesterday that she wasn't ready yet. Too impatient to wait, she had added the capsule to the gravy instead, knowing that the consequences would be harsh once the three hours that the pill would take effect were over.

There was no time to spare; the one-hour initiation period would begin as soon as they arrived at the compound. Lucille knew what she had to do.

Going to the old-fashioned telephone sat on a small table in the corner; she lifted it to her ear, and it was answered immediately. She was told that a vehicle was on the way to collect them and knew she had to move fast.

Walking over to her master, she commanded, "X, follow me, please," he rose, and they continued to the bedroom, where she removed his top and quickly replaced it with a harness. As she checked that the straps were secure, she leaned forward and breathed in his scent, closing her eyes briefly.

Lucille listened to her master's footsteps behind her as he followed her to the garage she had opened already; once there, he stood with his back against the wall, waiting obediently. His eyes were now completely black. Her own eyes travelled down his body and rested on the prominent bulge beneath his leather pants, she knew that it wouldn't subside until the effects of the drug wore off, and she bit her lip in desire.

Inside the compound, they waited, sitting side by side in a large, otherwise empty room. Lucille's hand gripped her master's nervously. Her master caressed her hand reassuringly as he stared blankly ahead. Lucille was glad he had to react to her desires whenever she wished. Hearing footsteps, she withdrew her hand and placed it on her knee. The door opened, and there was Madame, surrounded by men in leather harnesses like Lucille's master. Lucille and her master stood.

"Hello Lucille, it's a pleasure to finally meet you,"

"Likewise, Madame," she replied, trying to sound confident but not entirely pulling it off.

"Lucille, I see that you have your X ready for initiation. This next part may be difficult for you, but please try your best to fight any inhibitions you may have".

Two of the five men stepped forward.

"It's time, Lucille." Madame's voice was soft as she spoke, hopeful that Lucille had the strength to carry through the process she had started.

Lucille turned towards her master, who sensed her need and turned to face her.

"X, you must go now and obey the Kine. Go" Lucille was surprised by the firmness of her own voice.

Lucille watched her master fall into step between the two men, their footsteps echoing down the long corridor. She was perspiring, and her heart was beating so fast that she thought it might pop out of her chest. She looked at Madame, who seemed to observe her closely, and Lucille wondered if she knew her secret.

"Lucille, I can see you are struggling, but you are here. The X was wrong about you. You have shown your inner strength, and we are proud of you".

Madame beckoned for Lucille to follow her, and they walked down the corridor into a large room. Two women with shaved heads approached, but Madame shook her head, and they left the room.

Madame walked to an oversized throne-like chair and sat down. Lucille looked around at the metal chairs, like smaller thrones but in sets of two and in a large circle. She looked at Madame, who told her to sit in the first seat to her right, it was a short distance away from Madame, and there was equal space between all the sets of chairs except for a more significant gap at the entrance to the room that they entered and directly opposite that where there was another set of doors.

Lucille startled at the sound of the doors opening and watched as many women, all dressed the same as she was, enter the room. The women were being led to the chairs by several shaven-haired women who all wore one-piece leather suits. Lucille looked at the woman seated next to her. She was a little older than Lucille, her hair was short, and she had a more muscular frame than Lucille. She had high cheekbones, and Lucille thought that she was beautiful. The woman caught Lucille staring at her and gave her a quick, nervous smile before staring ahead again.

All except for the shaven-haired women who had left the room were now seated.

Lucille's arms and legs were in the grooves in the chair meant for them. Her head was back on the headrest. A sudden sound filled the room as metal restraints bound arms and legs, and Lucille panicked as she was cast into a smokey darkness for a few seconds. Struggling to breathe, she gripped the chair, her body tense. Her vision returned, and Lucille was sitting in a thin cloud of smoke. As the smoke subsided, she tried to regulate her breathing.

Lucille turned her head to the woman seated next to her. The woman was already turned to Lucille, trying hard to copy her actions and relax. The two women stared into each other's eyes. The only sound between them was their heavy breathing as they caught their breath. Lucille watched the woman's eyes dilate and knew hers must be doing the same. Both women relaxed quickly, their thoughts were foggy, but their bodies lost all tension.

The silence of the room was broken by the doors opening and the entrance of many men. The men, who were all partially masked, gathered in the centre of the room, more men entered after them, but these men wore full masks. Two of the fully masked men took each of the semi-masked men in turn to Madame.

Lucille watched as her master was the first to stand in front of the giant throne. He bowed down on one knee in front of Madame.

"Did X submit to the Kine? "Madame questioned, and both men banged the large speared sticks they were carrying three times on the floor.

Lucille stared ahead, shifting slightly in her seat, needing her master's touch and reassurance, but instead, she felt the fingers of the woman next to her stroking her own fingers in support; it was the only part of each other they could reach while still bound, and Lucille was grateful for the contact.

Madame stood and stated loudly, "This X may now be released to its owner."

Lucille's master stood, and the two fully masked men placed a hand on his lower back, linking their fingers together as they walked him to her. Her restraints opened, and the two men stepped back. She stood, stepped down from the small throne, and walked from the room. Her master followed close behind.

Once back in the apartment, Lucille removed her master's mask and placed it in the box where it was to be kept until their next visit to the compound. She had the master undress leaving only the harness in place and instructed him to lay on the bed. She knew she didn't have much time.

In anticipation, she removed only her panties, leaving on her bra, coat, and boots as she mounted him. The relief she felt as she lowered herself onto her master and clutched at the harness straps was ecstatic.

"X, in three weeks, you will submit again to the Kine," Lucille almost screamed the words as she climaxed.

Lost in her pleasure, Lucille was suddenly surprised when her master moved his hands from her breasts where she had placed them and put them on her buttocks, pulling her into him. Shocked, she looked into his eyes and saw that the whites were becoming visible. She had to hurry.

Carefully placing his hands on the bed, she climbed off his body. Hurriedly she removed the coat, boots, and bra and put them away in the wardrobe. Shaking, she ran to the main room and sat with her legs crossed, her hands on her knees, and her back straight.

It was unusual for her to be in this place and position at this time of the day. Still, she was at a loss of where to be, and as she heard her master's footsteps, she realised that she had forgotten to remove the harness.

Lucille held her breath as he entered the room. His footsteps got closer, and he walked past her into the kitchen. Lucille stared ahead and tried hard to muster up her inner strength.