Inner Woman Ch. 01: Charmed by a Bracelet

Story Info
Michael tries on the Venus Charm Bracelet.
18.9k words
4.87
100.8k
108

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inner Woman 1: Charmed by a Bracelet

Jayliegh Aura

Introduction

So let's just say there is this bracelet. Let's also say that this particular bracelet has magical powers. Now here's the kicker, if this particular bracelet is worn by a man, it has the power to release his "Inner Woman". Please feel free to join Michael as "he" or should I say "she" shares her journey after trying on the "Venus Charm Bracelet".

Day Zero

I pulled into the driveway and parked next to Cole's truck. I could see him shaking his head as he walked around the old worn down house. It was definitely in rough shape, hell it would have been condemned if it wasn't for the local historical society. It was originally built in the early 1900's and had been remodeled several times over the years. Unfortunately for us, it was definitely going to need more than a few easy cosmetic updates this time. It had structural issues, the plumbing and electrical were going to have to be completely re done. New roofing, new flooring, basically new everything. Add that to the fact that the historical society had the right to approve or deny any changes we planned to make, this was by far going to be our biggest and most difficult house flip to date.

Cole didn't see it, but I could easily see the potential in this project. It was a highly desired area that was located only a few blocks from the old courthouse and Main Street area. The buildings that lined the downtown streets were older than this house but had been fully renovated to house several small boutiques, eateries, and small business shops of all sorts. It was a thriving little town that held events throughout the year. The court square would host bar-b-que and chilli cook offs, craft shows and car shows. Even parades, beer fests, and fireworks were on the calendar. People would drive from miles around to take part in the festivities, which made living with in walking distance very appealing.

Pantera blasted through my speakers before I turned off the ignition and hopped out of The Beast. Ah, yes, The Beast was my most prized possession. An 89 Jeep Wrangler that I'd built from the ground up. Something about the square lights on the YJ's seemed to catch my eye. Ok, so maybe I didn't actually build it completely on my own, but it was my hard earned money that paid the experts at the customization shop to do so. Don't get me wrong, I'd busted a few knuckles on The Beast over the years, but when it came to swapping the little four cylinder to a V8 and building a custom suspension, well that was a little out of my comfort level.

The Beast was murdered out in flat black paint with a few accessories that were painted glossy red. He wore 36 inch mud grips on 20 inch rims. He was a rock crawling, mud bogging, go anywhere in the fuck he wanted to go beast, and that's how he earned his name. If I could ever meet a woman I loved half as much as I love The Beast, I'd probably marry her right then and there. Anyway, I walked up to Cole and shook his hand, then he said.

"Damn Michael, I can't believe I let you talk me into this piece of shit. We're going to lose our asses on this flip."

"C'mon Cole, you gotta learn to trust me dude. It might take a little longer to get it on the market, but we're going to make a killing when it sells. Lindsay showed you the comps right?"

Lindsay was our real estate agent. She was also Cole's ex girlfriend. They dated for a little while but broke it off when they realized they weren't very compatible. Thankfully it was a mutual break up and they were able to retain their friendship as well as our professional relationship. We met her a few years ago after Cole and I started our small business MC Properties. Cole wanted to name it CM Properties of course, but I won the coin toss. Literally, we flipped a coin to decide the name. Anyway, not only was Lindsay a realtor, she also earned a degree from a very reputable art and design school. She'd make a commission when she sold one of our homes, we'd also pay her as a sub contractor for her design help.

"Well the two of you better be right. I didn't start this business with you to lose money."

Cole popped his tailgate down and we started unloading the tools we would need for the day, which wasn't much. It was demo day so all we really needed were a couple of sledge hammers, pry bars, gloves and dust masks. Demo day was the best part of flipping houses, other than getting a check at the closing table. A dumpster was scheduled to be delivered in a few hours so we grabbed our tools and headed for the door. As we walked onto the half rotten porch, I was a little worried it might cave in so I tested each step to ensure the boards could hold my weight. The front door was slightly ajar when we got to it. Cole dangled the keys in front of my face and said.

"I guess we won't be needing these."

He then kicked the door open, almost breaking it from the hinges. We stepped inside. Dust particles floated in the air, only visible from the rays of sunlight that shined through the broken window blinds. The house smelled of mold, moth balls, and tobacco. Our first task was to open all of the windows that weren't already broken to allow more light and some fresh air into the house. There were a few pieces of old furniture scattered around, none of which looked salvageable.

We walked around the house, looking each room over and started discussing ideas. With a plan in action and the dumpster in the front yard, we started the demo. Carpet was the first to go and we were very excited to see the old hardwood floors were still in decent shape. I'll never understand why it was so common for people to cover hardwood floors with carpet. The two bathrooms needed to be completely gutted. We thought the old claw foot tub in one of the bathrooms could be restored so we carefully carried it to another room for the time being. The kitchen was also in need of a full makeover so we tore out all of the cabinetry and carried the old appliances to the dumpster. Removing the wall that separated the kitchen from the living room made a huge difference in the openness of the two spaces, thankfully that wall wasn't load bearing or it would have cost us a small fortune to take it down.

There was a small office on the main floor that sat next to the largest bedroom in the house. We decided closing it off from the hall and adding a doorway into the larger bedroom would give us a great master bathroom area, adding value to the home. Cole and I were busting up the old office shelving with our sledgehammers when I heard him call out.

"Hey Michael, check this out."

I leaned my sledgehammer against the wall, took my gloves and dust mask off, and walked over to Cole as he was holding a small box out to me. Taking the box into my hand, I asked.

"What is it?"

"I don't know man, it just fell off the top shelf when I knocked it off the wall. Whatever it is, it looks old. I couldn't get it to open."

The box was about a three inch by three inch square and maybe an inch thick. It was covered in leather with some kind of ancient or tribal symbols embedded on the cover. I fiddled with the latch for a moment before it opened. Inside were two tattered and worn strips of braided leather. They looked to be brittle so I carefully pulled them from the box and noticed the two ends were connected to each other by a metal emblem. The circle and cross shaped charm looked to be made of gold, but it was so dirty and dingy, it could have been bronze or copper. There were also two clasps on the opposite ends of the leather braids.

"Check it out Cole, I think it's an old bracelet."

I gently handed the fragile piece of jewelry to Cole. He replied.

"Yeah, too bad it's not in better shape or it might be worth something."

"Think we should contact the previous owner? It could be an old family heirloom or something."

"We can try, I think Lindsay mentioned that the previous owner's children moved her into that upscale retirement community on the other side of town."

The previous owner was an elderly woman named Mrs. Russell. We met her at the closing table when we bought the house. She told us the story of how the house belonged to her grandparents. They raised her from a young age after her parents both passed away from illness. Eventually Mrs. Russell inherited the property where she and Mr. Russell raised three children of their own. Mr. Russell passed away several years ago and as the house started to fall apart her children talked her into moving into the new retirement community. The house had been vacant for the past four years. She refused to sell it until the city council decided to condemn it and demolish it because it was such an eye sore and a danger to the community. The historical society got involved to stop any of that from happening but Mrs. Russell was still forced to sell if she wasn't willing to renovate. Cole handed the bracelet back to me and said.

"It's not really my style, I think it would look better on you."

He chuckled as I started to put it on my wrist. Even though I was just goofing around, I still made sure to be gentle with the fragile leather braids. I'd hate to break it if Mrs. Russell held sentimental value in it. The moment that the two clasps hooked together, the craziest thing happened. The circle and cross emblem started to shine brightly, so bright that I had to turn my eyes away from it. I could literally feel the leather braids tightening. I felt a sharp pain on the inside of my wrist where the bright gold emblem felt like it burned my skin. When it was over, I was shocked to see that the bracelet looked brand new. The emblem and clasps were now shiny gold with out so much as a scratch. The braids were made of fresh leather now. Not only did it appear to be brand new, it seemed to be so tight against my wrist that it felt like it was fused to my skin. I took a closer look at the circle and cross emblem. Without the dirt and grime, I could easily read the word 'Venus' inscribed.

"Holy shit Cole, check it out."

"Okay?? Like I said, it would look better on you than me."

"Dude! Look how different it is now, it looks brand new!"

"What are you talking about Michael? It looks exactly the same as it did when you pulled it out of the box."

I gave him a questioning look before he picked the little box up and threw it to me. I was astonished to see the box looked brand new as well. The cover even smelled of new leather.

"Now quit fucking around and take that bracelet off before you break it."

I tried to take the bracelet off but there was no use. Not only did it feel fused to my skin, the two clasps seemed to be fused together as well. I threw my hands in the air in frustration and got back to work, deciding I would deal with the bracelet later.

About a half an hour later, I noticed how tired my arms were from swinging the sledgehammer around, even the sledgehammer itself felt heavier to me. I'd been swinging it around all day and we were starting to fill the second dumpster, but I'd done this kind of heavy lifting before with no problems. Now my arms were burning and starting to feel like jelly. Cole seemed to notice as well because he said

"C'mon Michael, pick up the pace man, you're slacking."

I made the excuse that I wasn't feeling well, but to be honest, I wasn't. I didn't feel sick or anything but something definitely felt off. A short time later after we'd each carried a load of debris to the dumpster, we walked back in the front door and a huge rat ran across the floor right in front of my feet. I literally shrieked a high pitched scream and jumped into Cole's arms. I weighed around 230lbs but Cole's strong arms were still able to hold me up without much trouble. That's when I noticed he'd taken his shirt off. I didn't want to admit it, but it felt really nice to be held in his arms like that. Especially against his sweaty abs and hairy chest. He looked at me like I was crazy, then dropped me on my ass. It hurt when I hit the ground, but not as much as it hurt my feelings that he was grossed out by the thought holding me like that. Why did that bother me? And why was I having a hard time looking away from his muscular torso?

"What the fuck Michael? What's gotten into you today? Did that tiny little mouse really just scare you?"

So first of all, it wasn't a tiny little mouse, that thing was freaking huge. I started to say so but I snapped out of my little funk. Standing up and dusting my ass and knees off, I replied.

"Damn Cole, I was just fucking with you, you don't have to be an ass about it."

"I'm an ass? You've been acting like an ass for half the day. Complaining about how heavy and dirty shit is. I don't get it, usually you eat this shit up. It's demo day after all. And why in the fuck are you still wearing that bracelet?"

"I told you I'm not feeling right today, I don't know what's going on, I just wish you would stop being a dick about it. I'm trying my best but it doesn't seem good enough for you! And I've tried to get the bracelet off but the clasps are stuck and I don't want to cut it off because it might be valuable."

"Shit, my bad bro, I guess you really aren't feeling it today. Look, we've gotten a lot done already. Let's just finish getting all the shit we've torn up in the dumpster and call it a day. We'll start fresh tomorrow."

With my little temper tantrum over, we got to work cleaning the last of the debris. My eyes kept wandering over to Cole with his shirt off and his sweaty muscles on display. The sight of him caused wierd and uneasy emotions to creep into my mind. I felt like I was getting turned on by the sight of him, but it was a different feeling than I'd ever felt before. I felt turned on, but not aroused necessarily. My dick wasn't getting hard, but I felt a sense of desire in the pit of my stomach.

I continued to groan as I carried my portion of the last few loads to the dumpster. Cole shook my hand and told me to go home and get some rest, we still had a lot of demo work to do before we could even get started on the remodel. It took a little extra effort to hop up in The Beast, but when I did, I tilted my head back against the head rest and let out a long breath. It felt so good to be off my feet. I adjusted the seat up a few notches, which was odd, then made my way home with Godsmack playing on the radio.

When I walked in my house, I didn't go straight for a beer and then to my recliner to watch the sports news like I normally would. I wanted a shower badly. I felt so dirty and gross, I don't know why but for some reason I just felt....icky. I know right? Icky has never been an adjective I would use to describe how dirty I was, but that was the best word I could find to describe how I felt. I turned the shower to a hotter temperature than usuall, but it felt really nice. I scrubbed and scrubbed the shampoo into my hair, then I scrubbed the body wash all over my body several times. I even removed the shower head and brought it down to my dick and nut sack to better wash the suds away. Much like the feeling I had while checking out a shirtless Cole, the shower head against my groin area cause a similar desire to build inside me. My dick didn't respond by growing hard, but I still felt something akin to arousal.

After my long shower, I felt much better so I walked to my refrigerator to get myself a beer. I noticed a bottle of wine that caught my eye. I remembered buying it when I thought a chick named Summer was going to come over. Something came up and she couldn't make it, we never rescheduled so the bottle had been sitting there for two months. I thought it might work better than a can of beer so I popped open the wine and poured myself a glass. Boy was I right, the sweetness of the wine felt like it hit the spot.

I tried to watch the sports news, but I was just too tired and only interested in hitting the sack early. I finished my second glass of wine and put the bottle back in the fridge and made my way to my bedroom. Usually I only sleep in my boxers, but the soft cotton shirt I was wearing felt comfortable so I left it on and laid down on my bed. I let out a long groan when I hit the mattress, the sheets and covers felt softer than usual but I was too tired to contemplate why. Before I knew it, I fell into the deepest sleep of my life.

Day 1

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock on my phone. I felt completely refreshed, much better than the day before. I felt rejuvenated, almost like a whole new person. I untangled myself from the sheets, comforter, and the ten pillows on my bed and stood up to stretch. My long hair cascaded down my back and my breasts pressed against the soft cotton t-shirt as I raised my arms high in the air and arched my back. I scratched at a little itch on the underside of my left boob, then proceeded to make my bed.

Something felt a little off as I looked around my room, but I couldn't put a finger on it. My bedding was the same as usual with the fluffy comforter. The picture with Cole and myself in front of our first house flip was still hanging on the wall. The huge smiles on our faces as we looked towards each other were evidence of how proud we were. I remembered when Lindsay took the picture for us as we stood beside the 'for sale' sign that she planted in the front yard. The vanity in the corner of my room was a little more disheveled than usual with my make up scattered around, something I should probably straighten up. My clothes hamper was a little overflowing with skirts, blouses, and bras. I'd make sure to put a load in the washer before I left to meet Cole for the second day of demo.

I continued to scan my bedroom, trying to figure out what felt wrong about it, but the only thing that seemed out of place was my vibrator. I must have left it on my night stand the night before. I opened the bottom drawer and sat the vibrator in the back along with my other toys, then I headed to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, my reflection caused quite a panic.

"Is that a fucking pimple on my forehead? Damn it!"

I started fiddling with my hair to see if I could come up with a style that would cover the unsightly blemish, but I just ended up blowing out a long breath of air in frustration. I went ahead and dabbed some acne cream on it, then brushed my teeth. My boobs felt like they were jiggling and swaying more than normal during the process, but I didn't think much of it. After brushing my teeth, I took my birth control pill, then sat on the toilet to relieve myself. When the trickle of urine stopped, I dabbed my pussy with a few squares of toilet paper. Then, out of nowhere, it hit me like a tsunami.

"What the fuck!! I have a pussy? And tits? What in the fuck is going on!"

I jumped off the toilet seat and bent over to get a better view of the new genitalia between my legs. The over sized T-shirt hung down and blocked my view so I pulled it over my head. The view of my new pussy was partially blocked by my new tits but I could still see the velvety folds. I was also completely shaved. My eyes focused on the two large tits that hung and swayed from my chest. I cupped them and felt the weight in my hands. I noticed that they were very firm and perky for their size. I also noticed that my areolas and nipples were nearly three times the size that they used to be. My nipples were a light pink color and looked oh so kissable with the multi colored barbell piercings.

I looked in the mirror again and was utterly speechless by the sight of the naked woman who was staring back at me. I continued to squeeze and cup my boobs as I took in the reflection. She had long hair, long enough to reach the crack of her ass. A very round and shapely ass I might add. Mostly platinum blonde in color with streaks of dark brown that faded into a dark purple color at the ends. She had golden bronze skin with no tan lines whatsoever. Along with the nipple piercings, she also wore a navel piercing, a small stud in her nose and several piercings in her ears. Her face looked a lot like mine although much softer and more of a heart shape. The dimple in her chin was not as pronounced as mine was, but it was still noticable. She could probably be my twin sister, but she wasn't my sister. She was me! She really was me!