Inner Woman Ch. 01: Charmed by a Bracelet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and pinched my left nipple, the she strutted out with a smile on her face.

The image of Cole in my tank top entered my mind again, stirring up a few giggles, but it also gave me an idea. I grabbed my phone and curled up on the couch to look through all of my pictures. Pictures of me with Cole, pictures with Lindsay, pictures with other friends and family. All of those pictures so different yet so similar to my memories. Then a smile came to my face as I thought about the pictures I could be taking in the future. A future as a woman.

Day 5

I woke up earlier than usual on the fifth day. A lot of emotions were going through my head. I was excited, nervous, antsy, even a little scared, but not because of the big game. I knew without a shadow of doubt that this new life was the life I wanted. Being a woman fit me so much better than being a man, but what if Lindsay was wrong about Cole's feelings for me. Was holding on to my womanhood worth the risk of losing the greatest friend I'd ever known? If I confessed my love to him but he didn't feel the same, it would surely destroy our relationship, both personally and professionally. Wouldn't that be selfish of me? But then again, if I went back to my old life I would be living a life of misery, especially now that I knew who I really wanted to be.

Deciding what to wear to Cole's house was actually pretty easy. Silver leggings and a spaghetti string tank with either "State" written across it or the "Redbirds" logo printed on it. According to my pictures, that was my normal attire for game day, sometimes wearing a hoodie if it was cold. I wore a pair of tennis shoes for comfort and wore my hair in a high ponytail.

After finishing my makeup and deciding on jewelry, I inspected myself in the full length mirror. I could feel that dropping feeling in my stomach paired with an aching in my heart. Oh how I admired my hour glass figure, the swell of my breasts, the flatness in my crotch along with a sexy thigh gap that was highlighted by the skin tight leggings. All I would need is a little bit of courage to call this body home for the rest of my life. I spoke into the mirror to my inner woman.

"We're really going to do this aren't we?"

The mirror took on the ripple effect and my reflection replied.

"I sure hope so, but it's completely your decision."

"But is it really my decision? You are controlling my thoughts after all."

"Sweetie, I can't control your thoughts, I can't control your feelings or emotions either. They are completely yours. All I can do is speak to you and guide you. I can offer advice and navigate you through conversations that involve the past. I can occasionally take control of your movements for a short period of time if you allow it. Other than that, everything you've done or wanted to do has been completely up to you."

Right before noon I pulled The Beast into Cole's driveway with A7X blasting through my speakers. I hopped out and walked to his door with a twelve pack of cold beer. He met me at the door and gave me a nice hug. We gave each other a peck on the cheek and he took the beer into his kitchen to place it in the refrigerator. I made my way to his living room where the huge flat screen TV was broadcasting the pre-game show. On his coffee table was a spread of chips, dips, hot wings, and a tray with crackers and cheese. I sat down on his couch and crossed my legs, then Cole handed me a beer and sat down next to me. He sat so close that his weight on the cushion pulled me even closer towards him. I readjusted myself so that my legs crossed over his, then brought the bottle of beer to my lips and took a few swallows. Although beer was no longer my favorite alcoholic beverage, it was still quite refreshing and hit the spot nicely. I ended up taking a second chug to stop myself from confessing my feelings just to get the whole thing over with. I decided I should wait for a better opportunity.

Watching the game with Cole actually brought back some normalcy. We screamed and yelled at the TV. We argued wether a call should be overturned when a play was being reviewed. We both felt very strongly that the refs were terrible. We shared a ton of trash talking although it was much more flirtatious than before. Watching the game with Cole was also probably the best thing that could have happened to me since my magical transformation.

For starters, I realized that my love for him was absolutely real and more than just a key to unlock the door to womanhood. I also realized that I didn't have to completely give up my old life. I could still be a sports fan, I could still work in construction, I could still drive a jacked up Jeep and listen to heavy metal music. Hell I could even continue to go fishing or golfing if I wanted to. I don't have to be a soft delicate flower to be a girl, I could be a bad ass bitch that's more than capable of living the life she sees fit. Your interests and hobbies don't define your gender. None of those things made me more of a man so it's not like they would make me less of a woman either. If I woke up the next day in my male body, I would still be a female in my heart. I'd probably finally have the courage to admit to myself that I was trans and go through the long and tough journey of transitioning.

My moment of self reflection and acceptance was brought to an abrupt stop. Cole whooped and hollered while jumping up and down as Tech scored the go ahead touchdown with only seconds left in the game. My complaints that the refs missed an obvious holding call on the play fell on def ears, Cole was hearing none of it. My only hope with three seconds left on the clock was for the ensuing kick off to be returned for a touch down. Unfortunately that didn't happen and Tech won the game 27-20. I was definitely bummed, but honestly, seeing the pure elation on Cole's face was actually heartwarming. I even cracked a smile and rolled my eyes. While jumping up and down and celebrating the big win, Cole pulled his jersey over his head and tossed it to me.

"A bet's a bet Mikayla, time for you to pay up!"

He tilted his head back in a roar of laughter. Seeing him standing there with only a pair of athletic shorts on certainly had an impact on me. My god he was ripped. The veins on his biceps protruded from his skin as he pumped his arms in the air. His muscular pecs and abs danced as he clinched his fists. My arousal level instantly spiked to one hundred as I could feel the desire and tingling sensation building between my legs. All hot and bothered, I excused myself to the restroom with Cole's jersey in hand.

I decided that if Cole wanted to show off his body, well two could play that little game. Time to be the bad ass bitch that takes what she wants. I wouldn't be giving Cole the option to reject me. I had already taken my socks and shoes of at halftime, now it was time to take my leggings and tank top off as well. I pinched and tweaked my nipples to get them hard in hopes they would be visible through Cole's jersey. I was delighted to see that they were very visible after I pulled the jersey over my head. It was huge on my smaller frame and around the same length as some of my shorter skirts and dresses. I could even smell his masculine scent, which I found very appealing. I gave my reflection a little wink and a smirk when I pulled my thong off as well. I figured panties would just get in the way. Then I pulled the scrunchie out of my ponytail and let my long hair fall down my back. My reflection in the mirror shot me a smile and a wink of her own as I turned the lights off and headed back to the living room.

"I think you were right Cole! Your jersey looks even better on me than it does you."

I stood there with my hands on my hips and my right leg out in front of my left with a big smile on my face. Cole was obviously impressed. I could easily see the lust in his eyes as I strutted closer to him. My unrestrained boobs bounced and swayed with each step. I could feel a light breeze on my exposed pussy, causing me to get even wetter. I took the beer that he was holding and circled my tongue around the tip before turning it back for a chug. Then I sat the bottle on his coffee table and started to lightly run my hands and finger nails over his torso while I looked deep into his eyes.

"Umm, Mikayla, wha....what are you doing?"

"Relax baby. When I missed work the other day I told you I'd make it up to you right? Well this is me making good on my promise."

I let my right hand slip down his chest, along his washboard abs, under the waistband of his shorts, and to his fully erect dick. My eyes grew wide and my mouth watered as I felt the heat and girth of his throbbing member in my hand.

"Are...are you sure you want to do this Mikayla?"

"Absolutely stud, it feels like you want to do this as well."

His lips attacked mine. Our tongues invaded each other's mouths while I continued to jerk him off. Soon I could feel his hands on my shoulders slightly pushing me down. Not in a forceful way, but in a way that told me exactly what he wanted. Lucky for him, I really, really wanted to suck his dick, probably as much as he wanted it. I pulled his shorts down as I dropped to my knees. His dick sprang up and bounced against my face as he stepped out of his shorts. I softly ran my fingers up and down his shaft and cupped his balls. Looking up at his body from my vantage point, all I could think about was how absolutely beautiful he was. And fuck he had an impressive cock as well. I maintained eye contact as I licked up and down his shaft and ran circles with my tongue around his fat head. After a deep breath, I took him into my mouth as deep as I could, which wasn't much. I could only take half of his size before I started to gag. My inner woman offered to take over, which I quickly declined. I was determined to do this on my own. I did take her advice and relaxed my throat as well as breathing through my nose. With each bob of my head I managed to take him deeper and deeper. After a few minutes I was able to take all of him. I could hear the squishy sounds from my throat as his tip made contact with my tonsils. My eyes watered and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the look on his face as well as the taste of his pre cum in my mouth.

"Fuuuuck baby. I'm getting close."

With a loud pop, I pulled my mouth from his massive cock and kissed my way up his torso.

"Well we wouldn't want you to cum just yet would we? After all, we just got started."

"Hmmm, what else did you have in mind?"

"Well, I know I'm supposed to wear this jersey for the rest of the day, but maybe you could make an exception?"

He smirked, he literally smirked then laughed before saying

"Oh no, not yet anyway. Besides, you look so fucking sexy in it. How about we do this instead?"

I eeked out in surprise when he lifted me off of my feet and tossed me down on the couch. He then fell onto me for another passionate kiss. I ran my nails through his scalp as we made out. I applied a little pressure to his shoulders to see if he would get the hint, which he did. With my thighs on his shoulders and his face in my muff, his tongue started to lick my pussy. I was so turned on and wetter than ever as he got me closer and closer to a climax. I was right on the verge but he seemed to be ignoring my clit. When I brought my hand down to rub my little nub, he slapped it away and said.

"Don't worry babe, I know what I'm doing."

I continued to moan his name in pleasure. Finally he brought his thumb up to apply some stimulation to my clit while his tongue slid in and out of my pussy.

"Oh yes Cole! That's it baby! Fuck you're going to make me cum!"

He pulled off of my pussy and started kissing my inner thighs. Then he smiled up at me and said.

"We wouldn't want you to cum just yet would we? After all, we just got started right?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Ha ha, don't worry your pretty little head off baby. I fully plan to make you cum multiple times before this is over."

"Okay stud, you sound pretty confident in yourself. Let's see what you've got."

He then started teasing my wet folds with his throbbing dick. His mouth found mine again and I could taste my own juices on his lips. When he lined himself up with my entrance and pushed forward, it felt like pure magic. That's the only word I could think to describe the sensation, magic. He wasn't that much bigger than my previous lover, who's name I couldn't recall, so it wasn't purely the size that made the difference. It honestly felt like his dick connected with my very soul. Is that how you determine if someone is your soulmate? That probably sounds a little corny but at that moment, I knew Cole was my soulmate.

He stretched my walls and filled my pussy to capacity. By the fourth or fifth thrust, my inner muscles clinched and I creamed so hard on his dick. All I could do was moan his name as he picked up his pace and force. He was like a machine, pulling all the way out then pushing all the way back in. Over and over with speed and power causing the loud slap of skin on skin to echo in my ears. Then he shifted himself a little and pulled my right leg over his shoulder. The new position felt just as wonderful as the first. Soon enough I could feel my second orgasm on the horizon.

"Oh fuck Cole. I'm gonna cum again baby! Fuck! Fuck! Oh Fuck Aahhhh!"

He never skipped a beat, he continued to pound away until I reached yet another earth shattering orgasm. My god his stamina was impressive. He finally slowed down enough for me to catch my breath, then he pulled me up and said.

"I want you to ride me baby."

I slid down onto his cock after straddling him, but before I could start bouncing up and down, he pulled the jersey up and over my head.

"Damn I've been wanting to suck on these for a long time."

"They're all yours baby."

He groped, sucked, pinched and licked my boobs as I circled my hips and bounced up and down on his marvelous cock. The lust and desire that was written all over his face as he worshipped my body was threatening to send me over the edge again. Finally getting his mouth and hands on my boobs must have been more than he could take because he said.

"Oh fuck Mikayla, I'm getting close."

"Oh yes baby, cum for me. Cum in my pussy baby. Fill me up and make me yours!"

His grunts became louder, his upwards thrusts became more erratic, then he squeezed my boobs and released his seed deep inside me. While I couldn't actually feel his jets of cum coating my insides, I could feel his dick throbbing and twitching inside my pussy. The sensation and the knowledge that he was cumming in me sent me over the moon in orgasmic pleasure. It was more powerful and more fulfilling than I could have ever imagined. I would even go as far to say it was more euphoric than all of my previous orgasms combined. We both twitched and shook together while holding each other as tight as possible. Words could never describe how wonderful it felt to cum together with the man I was in love with.

We were both breathing heavily as I continued to hold him tightly. His dick began to soften while still buried inside me. After catching our breath, he jokingly spoke.

"Damn Mikayla, you really wanted out of that jersey didn't you?"

I slapped his arm and replied.

"Hey! Be nice mister."

"I'm just joking. But on a serious note, what's your goal here Mikayla? I don't think it's a secret that I'm in love with you. If this was just a one time fling for you that's fine, but I need to know."

Tears filled my eyes. This was the moment I'd been hoping for. The moment that would seal my fate as a woman for the rest of my life. Not just any woman, but his woman. I felt like the luckiest girl on the planet. Cole's voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"Mikayla.. Mikayla, look at me. Is everything alright?"

"Yes Cole, everything is alright. In fact, everything is perfect. I'm....I'm in love with you too. I love you Cole, with all of my heart I love you and I'd love nothing more than to be your woman for the rest of my life."

Our lips met again with the most passionate kiss I could ever imagine. Our arms were in a frenzy as we tried to hold and caress each other with all of our might. I could feel his dick hardening again while it was still buried inside me. Then I felt a sharp pain in the inside of my wrist and I yelled out.

"Owwwe!!"

I rubbed the inside of my wrist with my free hand, but Cole was the first to notice what happened. He picked the bracelet up off of the couch and said.

"Hey look, you must have snagged it on the couch cushions. It finally came off."

I took the bracelet from him, then looked at my wrist as the sharp pain faded away. The same circle and cross tattoo that was on Mrs. Russell's wrist was now tattooed on mine. I was officially and forevermore, a member of the Venus Sisterhood.

The end.

Author's Notes

So first and foremost, I'd like to thank you for reading. Also, if you didn't notice, the title of this book is "Inner Woman 1". I'll just let you read between the lines on that tidbit of information. My first three stories have received tremendous feedback so I hope you all enjoy this one as well. It truly makes my day when I read a kind message or an encouraging comment that some of you leave. Even just seeing the amount of five star ratings is greatly appreciated.

Most of my stories have been fairly lengthy compared to others on Literotica. It's not something I necessarily aim for, it just happens while writing different scenarios for the characters. Some of the other stories that I'm currently working on will probably be the same length as my first three, but I wanted to try something different on this one. When the idea for the Venus Charm bracelet came to me, I decided it could be a good way to challenge myself to give you all a quicker read, yet still develop characters that readers care about. I hope you all were able to connect to Mikayla like I have. Until next time, thanks again.

Jayleigh_Aura