All Comments on 'Inner Woman Ch. 01: Charmed by a Bracelet'

by Jayleigh_Aura

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I can see a more comedic story with Benny 'accidently' putting the bracelet on and having to experience the misogynistic ogling he was giving to Mikayla. So many possibilities for something like a magic bracelet. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

PS. As for the length of your stories, I was listening to a Masters class by George R. R. Martin the other day, and he uses an organic, 'gardener' method of writing, letting the story grow and develop as he writes. I like the analogy of a story as a garden, and honestly, I get more people asking me to write novels than I do telling me my stories are too long. Write what your heart tells you to write. Listen to your characters, it's their story after all.

Love your work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Your writing is very good

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

Your story was just amazing ! I loved every moment hoping that Mikayla would have her desires fulfilled. I was right there with her in mind and body through every moment. I have now completed my transition physically to help release my inner woman. I have found my special guy and he is clearly my soul mate. Of course I would have loved to have such a bracelet and have dreamed of the result all if my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any chance we get to read about a wedding?!? And then pregnancy and motherhood? I can imagine plenty of sex with the super charged libido from pregnancy. Also maybe sneaking in a quickie when the little tike is down for nap! Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story! So many possible ways for part 2,3,4...

"cure" trouble making kids or build a secret sisterhood helping trans guys. You name it.

Chaospixie1775Chaospixie1775over 1 year ago

Omg! I love this! I want my very own Cole to reinforce my womanhood 🥰

Cora93Cora93over 1 year ago

love love love!

davasubdavasubover 1 year ago

Brilliant, loving and transformational, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should be made into a movie! I loved every second of reading it. I found myself immersed in it as Mikayla. Can’t wait for the next chapter to Cole and her’s story!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 1 year ago

What a great story, where is that bracelet

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel0over 1 year ago

Everyone needs a little magic once in a while. I am a sucker for a happy ending. Luv Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written with great character development. Thank you for sharing your gift for writing with all of us. It really is a curse by the way, I couldn't agree with that more.

Sabrina

Sister_CageSister_Cageover 1 year ago

Your stories are never

too long, if anything they are too short, as they always leave me wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, sophisticated, loving. Maybe could get a bit naughtier? ;o)

PetraFrederica2062PetraFrederica2062over 1 year ago

Very well done I like the inner- woman voice came to guide him. to bring out his true-self in the end. I have some experience with what is called two spirit person. So I can relate to the character. I also find it Interring and Excellently written. I hope there is a squeal to it. Thank you very much for writing this LOVE STORY.

ereaderlereaderlabout 1 year ago

Fabulous, very well written. (And just the right length, you could not have done it justice if you had shortened it any.) I would have been fine with it being longer as she explored more of what her new life had in store for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was very well written, and It really spoke to me. As a trans women in the middle of transitioning, I really identified with Mikayla. I just wish my best friend would take me the way Cole did Mikayla!

pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

Delightful. My first exposure to your writing. I'm following you now. 5

Kathryn65Kathryn65about 1 year ago

Utterly delightful story to read and luv myself from start to finish, thank you kindly for sharing your craft with us all. Such a joy to read xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this story as the same for the other firsts . The problem I find is once Michel puts on the bracelet and at home he goes to bed a man then wakes the next morning a woman. This is where my problem begins, everything in his life has changed right down to having everything changed for a woman with no signs of there ever being a man who previously lived there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your story excellent looking forward to next part right now peace

RachelPrRachelPrabout 1 year ago

Oh snap! I've got next! Slap that bracelet on me girl! I loved this. Being such a romantic, my eyes watered as each professed their loved. Great story and very well written.🥰💞💞

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A beautiful love story that was so sweet that it brought tears to my eyes.

CharletteCharlette11 months ago

This story was a graber from the start.

just from the name we know the situation that will come to be, we just do not know the whole story.

This author does a great job of making events so realistic.

I did not have such a bracelet in my life, but I did experience life living as a female for little over ten years.

Reading this brought up so many memories.

My thanks to the author for the story.

Great Work Girl !

wildpinkrosewildpinkrose9 months ago

I really enjoyed the story. It flows nicely. I don’t really know why, but I’m kind of addicted to these transformation type erotic stories. I see that there’s two more chapters, so I’m looking forward to reading them next. Cole sounds pretty dreamy I have to say! Lol thank you for writing it! xo

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That a beautiful story. In the beginning I was sure Michael would revert back to a man. As the story went on I was so glad he didn't. My only criticism is that it wasn't ten pages longer, Wonderfully done!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wish I could find a bracelet like that. What an awesome experience that would be.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

😀 Wow! Loved it!

dragonlover1dragonlover14 months ago

it would be nice if this bracelet really existed

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story, well written and great to see them finally getting their desired outcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJayleigh_Aura@Jayleigh_Aura
I'm sorry for the delay, but I wanted to let you all know I just submitted my newest story for publication entitled Routine Procedure. I hope you enjoy it. Also I'm excited to announce my story Inner Woman Chapter 1 : Charmed by a Bracelet has been nominated for a readers cho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES