Inner Woman Ch. 03: Becoming Josie

Story Info
Joseph gets tricked.
17.3k words
4.86
24.8k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inner Woman 3 : Becoming Josie

Introduction

So let's just say there is this bracelet. Let's also say that this particular bracelet has magical powers. Now here's the kicker, if this particular bracelet is worn by a man, it has the power to release his "Inner Woman". Please join Joseph as "he", or should I say "she" learns about this magical bracelet by being tricked into "Becoming Josie".

Day Zero

"Boy is that a load of manure! Just give me another fucking drink will you!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Joseph, but as I said, you have reached your 15 drink limit for the day. It is our cruise line policy, there is nothing I can do. It should roll over at midnight."

"Midnight! Are you fucking kidding me? That's two and a half hours a-fucking-way!"

Between my drunken slurry of words and the fucking bitch bartender's broken English, I'm surprised we could even understand each other. The stupid cunt wouldn't pour me another drink so I had to put her in her place. Maybe if she wasn't so flat chested and actually had a set of tits she wouldn't have a stick up her ass. Hell, she was probably just a dike that didn't like when I told her she had a nice ass. She threatened to call security so I made sure she was aware that I would be leaving her a negative review when I took the survey after the cruise.

After calling her a cunt one more time, I left the little tiki hut bar before security got there. The last thing I wanted to do was deal with those fucking pricks again. If I had to listen to another one of their stern warnings about my behavior, I would have probably slapped the taste out of their mouths. I'm sure that would have landed me in the brig that they claimed was on board. My day was already bad enough, no need to add that kind of shit to the mix.

I was on the sixth day of a seven day cruise with my baseball teammates from college. We were the most decorated senior class in the history of the program with three consecutive conference championships. This cruise was supposed to be about celebrating our accomplishments and our graduations as a team, but they had been acting like they didn't want me around. Okay, so I made fun of a few trannies and queers when we boarded the boat, I was just fucking around with them. I don't know why everybody was so butt hurt about it.

Now to rub salt in the wound, my twin brother, Josh, had just made a big reveal. The son of a bitch got us all together to announce that he was gay. Can you believe that shit? My brother is a fucking cock sucker! Did he even consider how that would make me look? People are going to think I'm a cock sucker too seeing as we are twins. Dad is going to kill him when he finds out. If nothing else, he will at least beat some sense into Josh.

We were all pretty shocked by his revelation, hell I busted out laughing at first because I thought he was playing a joke on us. By the time we all realized he was being serious, the other guys seemed to be okay with it. Logan was the first to shake Josh's hand and bring him in for a bro hug, then Coop's dumbass did the same. The rest followed suit, all of them saying things like. "It's all good bro", "I still got your back", "Doesn't change a thing Josh" and "On and off the field, we're still brothers."

Brothers? Josh and I were actual brothers, twin brothers at that. That's probably the only reason I didn't kick his ass on the spot. If one of my other teammates came out of the closet I would have caved his fucking face in. I couldn't imagine sharing a locker room with some fag checking me out, that's fucked up. None of the other guys seemed to be bothered by the fact that they had been taking showers with a queer. Once everyone settled down, they all looked at me to see my reaction. I just shook my head left to right, then said.

"Fucking faggot! All of you are a bunch of fruit loops."

I stormed out of the room and slammed the door, I haven't seen or spoken to any of them since.

After that, I started pounding drink after drink at the little tiki bar on the Lido deck. They said I reached my limit of fifteen, which is a bullshit rule. Plus I only drank eleven of those fifteen. I bought drinks for four different chics thinking I would get lucky with at least one of them, but they all disappeared afterwards. Why were all of the girls on this ship so snobby and stuck up? It was never this hard to get laid back at college. I led the team in home runs all four years, which lead to me being a "big man on campus", which lead to me getting all the pussy I wanted.

I'd left a few tips for the bartender in the night club during the cruise, so I hoped he wouldn't be a dick and actually serve me. Before going down there, I stumbled to my room first. I changed out of my swimming trunks and put on a pair of khaki shorts and a polo shirt. I put some gel in my hair and styled it up, then popped the collar on my shirt and pulled my gold chain out so that the charm with my jersey number would be visible. Of course I wore the number 69.

I swallowed a Xanax in case the bartender wouldn't give me a drink, then popped a second one for the hell of it. That was one of the best things about going to Mexico, you could walk into a pharmacy and buy damn near any prescription drug you wanted. I bought plenty of benzos and dick pills, now I just needed to find a chic for the night.

By the time I made it to the dance club, I could feel the Xanax kicking in, enough so that I didn't even get pissed at the bartender for not giving me a drink. I even laughed when he offered to give me a virgin rum and Coke. Midnight was only a little over an hour away and I was pretty fucked up anyway so it wasn't that big of a deal.

I made eye contact with a few of my teammates when they all walked into the club, but none of them bothered to come speak to me. I was starting to think I owed them an apology, especially Josh. I mean damn, he was my twin brother. We'd been through everything together. If it wasn't for him sticking up for me I probably would have been kicked off the team a long time ago. I knew I was being a dick, but when you grow up with a dad like ours it's hard not to be. Dad was my role model, ever since I was a little kid I tried to be just like him.

I was just about to smooth things over with my brother, but then he started dancing with some dude. Hearing him say that he was gay was one thing, but actually seeing it in person was another. Their hands were all over each other, then they kissed. They fucking kissed right out in front of everyone! It was just a peck on the lips but still, it was two guys kissing. How could they be like that? What in the hell would possess my brother to prefer a ding dong over some nice warm coot? I would never in a million years look at a guy like Josh looked at his dance partner, much less want to suck his dick or even fuck him or want him to fuck me. Never!

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed two chics come into the club. The two fine ass chics that every guy on the cruise ship had been talking about. The tall brunette name Charissa and the big tittied, platinum blonde who's name was apparently Mikayla. That's what the guys said her name was anyway. When I asked her, she gave me some smart ass reply about being engaged.

Both of them were stuck up but god damn I still wanted to fuck them. I'm pretty sure Logan fucked Charissa. She pulled him off the dance floor the other night, but he wouldn't tell us anything about it the next day. Brody and Coop bragged about banging her at the same time, but I'm pretty sure they were just fucking with me. Brody could probably land some pussy like that, but dumbass Coop? No fucking way that goofy motherfucker banged her. Hell he probably wouldn't even know what to do with her if he had a chance.

According to Josh, that Charissa chic was the reason he decided to come out of the closet. It sounded like she begged him to fuck her but he couldn't do it. Fucking shit, how gay do you have to be to turn pussy like that down? She ended up giving him some kind of pep talk and he decided it was time to come clean.

As they walked in, Mikayla went straight to the bar to order drinks while Charissa stayed on the dance floor. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of Charissa. She was still just as hot as she was the first time I saw her on the ferry boat, but something looked different about her. I don't think I've ever seen someone look as happy as she did. Like she just won the Mega Millions or something. She danced over to Josh and rubbed his shoulder, then she said something in his ear. It was way too loud for me to hear what was said, but they both smiled at each other before hugging.

After a few minutes, both Charissa and Mikayla started glancing my way. This time their eyes held the look of curiosity and intrigue, not distain and hatred like before. They continued to maintain eye contact with me as they spoke into each other's ears while giggling. It felt like the right time to make a move, so on wobbly legs I walked up to them.

Charissa winked at me before she wrapped her sexy ass lips around the straw in her drink. After taking a sip, she circled her tongue around the tip of her straw in a seductive way that made my dick grow instantly hard. Mikayla looked me up and down, then put her hand on my chest and said.

"Looks like you could use another drink."

"Damn right I could, but I gotta wait till midnight to buy another one."

"Aww, that's too bad. Would you like me to buy you one?"

I nodded my head in surprise. It's pretty rare for a girl to buy me a drink, and I damn sure wasn't going to turn it down. I started dancing with Charissa after Mikayla went to the bar. Well, I tried to dance anyway. I had no clue how to dance. In fact, the only dance move I knew was to stand behind a chic with a drink in one of my hands and my other hand on her hip while she grinded her ass on my dick. Charissa wouldn't let me get into that position though. She was still being flirty as fuck, but every time I tried to put my hands on her she playfully swatted them away.

"Be patient Joseph. Don't worry, you and Mr. JoJo are in for a wild ride tonight."

I should have wondered what changed her mind about me but before I could come to any kind of conclusion, Mikayla walked back up to us. She handed me a drink, then spoke.

"How about the three of us head back to my room?"

I couldn't believe it. I'd bragged about fucking two women at the same time before, but I'd never actually done it. Unless they were playing some cruel joke, I was about to have my biggest fantasy come true! Two fine ass chics at the same time. My teammates might have still been pissed at me, but soon, those mother fuckers were going to be jealous when I tell them about this shit.

I took the drink that Mikayla offered, threw the straw away, and took a big gulp. It looked like a green and blue slushy that was so sweet and tart it made my eyes water, not to mention the brain freeze I got from it. I didn't know why in the hell Mikayla thought I would want such a girly drink but it was still alcohol and I was now following them to her room so I had no complaints.

I also couldn't complain about the view as I followed them. Initially I wanted to walk with each one of them under my arms, but the way they gave their asses and hips a little extra pop with each step kept me in place right behind them while I slurped my drink. When we stepped into the empty elevator, Mikayla pushed me against the back wall, then Charissa embraced Mikayla and the two of them started making out all hot and heavy right in front of me. Fuck they were so sexy! I'm sure my dick was harder than it had ever been.

Things started to get a little fuzzy once we stepped into Mikayla's room. Between the alcohol and the Xanax, I was completely plastered. With that being said, I'll try to tell you about the rest of the night to the best of my recollection.

They started making out again but every time I tried to get involved, one of them would slap my hand away or giggle while pushing me back. I was so fucked up that I even thought I heard them refer to me as "she" or "her". The boat felt so rocky as I stood there swaying back and forth in only my boxers. I swear I heard Charissa say.

"Do you think she's ready?"

Mikayla nodded her head, then she and Charissa started undressing each other. I started to pull my boxers down but they stopped me and said they would take them off for me when the time was right. Once they were both completely naked, they started running their hands over each other's bodies. With her hands cupping Mikayla's tits, Charissa asked.

"So Joseph, do you want these?"

Before I could answer, Mikayla ran one of her hands down to her pussy, then her other hand down to Charissa's. They both moaned and giggled as Mikayla said.

"I think she wants one of these too."

There it was again, "she". I was too fucked up and too horny to even comprehend the pronoun. I just stood there drooling and shaking my head up and down. Charissa broke me from my trance by saying.

"Why don't you come have a seat on the bed?"

My legs didn't want to work right. I stumbled and fell. They both started laughing while I crawled to the bed. My world was spinning but I managed to pull myself up in a seated position on the edge of the mattress. Mikayla spoke up.

"Okay sweetie, we will give you what you want, but we need you to put something on first."

I was finally able to break my silence by saying.

"Condoms! I have condoms in my wallet."

"Oh, we won't be needing condoms girl. This is what we want you to wear."

Charissa held up something that looked like a bracelet but I was too focused on her freshly shaved pussy to really notice what it was. My dick was so hard it felt like it might explode at any moment. I desperately wanted one of them to give it some attention so instead of asking any questions, I simply replied.

"I'll wear anything you want."

Mikayla took my hand while Charissa hooked the bracelet to my wrist. Her finger nails pinched the shit out of me and I saw a flash of light out of the corner of my eye. I thought one of them took a picture or something but after rapidly blinking my eyes and focusing on their hands, I didn't see a camera or a phone.

"What do you think Joseph? It's a perfect fit. Doesn't it look so pretty on you?"

"Umm, pretty? Yeah, I guess so."

I played it off like it wasn't a big deal, but something about the bracelet was "pretty". It even made me feel kind of "pretty". It was a weird emotion to feel, especially in my drunken state of mind. I'd always strived to look handsome or buff, but pretty was never a goal until that moment. Then Mikayla said.

"You guess so? Hmmm, I know something that might help you feel pretty. How about some perfume?"

"Perfume? You want me to wear perfume?"

Then Charissa responded. "Sure! Oh it would smell much better than that manly body spray you have on."

She pumped a few mists of perfume in my direction. The smell was intoxicating. It had a floral scent that smelled so much better than any cologne I'd ever worn. As I held my freshly sprayed wrist to my nose, Charissa said.

"Oh yes, that's much better. What else could we do to make her feel pretty?"

Mikayla responded by shouting. "Makeup!! Let's do her makeup."

My response surprised even myself when I said.

"Sure, I think... I think that would be nice."

Why in the fuck was I going along with this? Why was I allowing them to use feminine pronouns for me? And why did I get even more excited when Charissa pulled out some nail polish. I wanted to fight it, but the urge to feel "pretty" was too strong. I felt like I was lost in some kind of twilight zone or something.

Charissa painted my nails a bright candy apple red while Mikayla applied all sorts of makeup products to my face. I had two conflicting voices in my head. My voice, the manly voice that I've known since puberty, was screaming at me to wake up and put a stop to everything they were doing. The other voice, a soft and womanly version, was begging me to explore my feminine side. She was winning the argument because I thoroughly enjoyed getting pampered. As I was working through my thoughts, Mikayla said

"Oh Josephine, you are going to look so pretty."

There it was again, "pretty". Everything was pretty this and pretty that. The word bounced around inside my head like a fucking ball in a pinball machine. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty! It echoed in my thoughts. Sticking my dick in Charissa and Mikayla was no longer my main goal, looking pretty and feeling pretty were far more important. It didn't even bother me that Mikayla just called me Josephine, because the name Josephine was so much prettier than the name Joseph.

Once they were finished, I was excited to see my reflection. That all changed when Mikayla flipped the mirror around for the big reveal. I looked hideous. Not because they did a poor job on my makeup, but because of the manly features that were still visible. My strong jaw and big nose. The bushy eyebrows and the hint of stubble. I started to get misty eyed, it took everything I had not to cry and ruin all of Mikayla's hard work. Charissa rubbed my arm and said.

"Aww, what's wrong sweetie?"

"I'm still ugly, that's what's wrong. I want to look pretty, like the two of you. Maybe if you had a nice dress for me to wear it would help?"

Mikayla answered.

"Sorry Josephine, but nothing we have will fit you yet. Well, there is one thing I have that may fit. Do you want to try it?"

"Oh yes! Please."

As I handed the mirror back to Charissa, I thought I saw my reflection wink, but that sounded too crazy to mention. Plus I was wasted so I'm sure I was just seeing things. Mikayla popped up from getting a case that was under her bed. I didn't get a look at the contents inside, but she held up an oddly shaped item and showed it to me.

"What is that?"

"It's a butt plug, I think you will really like it."

Charissa pushed me down onto the bed. Mikayla winked at me while she squeezed lube onto the butt plug. I was so turned on. My dick was leaking so much cum that the front of my boxers were soaked with pre cum. As I felt Charissa's hands finally pull my boxers off, she said.

"Ohh wow. She's so fucking wet."

The moment that Mikayla pushed her butt plug into my ass, my world exploded. I came harder than I ever had before. Rope after rope of hot jizz shot from my dick, landing on my chest and face. My toes curled, my back arched and I moaned in pleasure. I licked some of the cum from my lips and was surprised at how good it tasted. I clenched fistfuls of bedding in my hands as I rode the lingering effects of my climax while Charissa and Mikayla scooped the cum from my body. I eagerly sucked the sticky goodness from their fingers.

Once my heart finally stopped racing and I caught my breath, my eyelids grew very heavy. I was barely on the edge of consciousness when I heard the girls giggle. Just before passing out, I could overhear them say.

"You know, I thought Mr. JoJo would have been bigger than that."

"I know right? It doesn't matter now, Little JoJo is going bye bye."

Day 1

I was awakened by the sound of giggles and the feeling of soft hands roaming my body. It felt really nice. I continued to keep my eyes closed as I felt one of their hands on my chest. Then I heard Charissa loudly whisper.

"OMG they are so big! Why does everyone else get huge boobs but me?"

Mikayla responded.

"They are massive aren't they? Even I'm jealous of these puppies."

I let out a soft moan as I felt lips and a tongue on my left nipple, then I gasped and squirmed around when I felt teeth clamping down. Mikayla pulled off of my nipple with a pop and a smile. She was completely naked. Her big tits and pierced nipples were staring right back at me. She was so incredibly sexy, so was Charissa. She was topless as well, only wearing a pair of panties. Her boobs weren't as big as mine or Mikayla's, but they were so perky and absolutely perfect. Mikayla spoke first, saying.