Inner Woman Ch. 03: Becoming Josie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried a few different blouses on that I thought were pretty, but they looked ridiculous with my athletic bottoms. I didn't feel like going through the trouble of pairing my favorite blouse with a cute skirt, so I decided on the baby blue tank top that matched the thin stripe on my pants. My tank top was still short enough to reveal my flat tummy with the dangling navel piercing, but at least it covered my bra.

Inspecting myself in the mirror, I decided that my exposed bra straps not lining up with the tank top was a little trashy yet very sexy. As I touched up my makeup and fussed with my hair, I stopped myself.

"What in the hell am I doing?"

"Just trying to look your best. That's one thing you and I have always had in common."

God she was so annoying, and giving me all of these confusing thoughts about wanting to look cute or sexy was even more annoying. To make it worse, I was only two hours into my five day sentence.

As if I wasn't annoyed enough already, the elevator dinged open and there stood Coop. I knew all too well how he acted around beautiful women, I'd seen it a thousand times before so I tried to mentally prepare myself for his corniness. To my surprise, that wasn't the case at all. He gave me an evil look for a moment, then stared straight ahead and ignored me. I decided to be the "good girl" my inner woman asked me to be, so I looked over to him and said.

"Mornin' Coop. How's it going?"

He looked at me again with that evil in his eyes. I'd never felt intimidated by Coop for as long as I'd known him, but at that moment he actually scared me. The only time I'd ever seen him that intense was the time our rival's pitcher intentionally hit my brother twice, just because Josh hit a three run homer against him in the first inning. Now Coop looked like he was going to explode again, only this time in the elevator instead of the baseball field.

"Coop? Are...are you okay?"

"Like you give a shit Josie. How can you be so heartless? After everything your brother's done for you, you say one of the worst things you could possibly say when he needed you the most."

I stood there speechless for a moment, my heart was racing. I felt certain that Coop would have said something very similar even if I was still Joseph. It's probably a good thing I wasn't Joseph at the moment. I'm sure I would have lashed out at Coop and dug myself into a deeper hole. I would have called him a pussy, amongst other cruel and heartless things. It may have even came to a fist fight in the elevator.

Regardless of my current gender, Coop's words stung. He was right and I knew it, but the need to protect my alpha male image at all costs was nowhere to be found. Emotions ran through my head that I'd never felt before. I could feel my chin quiver and my eyes get misty as I tried to come up with something to say. Before I could speak, the elevator door dinged open on the Lido deck. Coop stopped in the doorway, then turned around and said.

"Just because you are beautiful, it doesn't give you the right to be a fucking bitch."

I ran to the women's restroom as my eyes filled with water and tears rolled down my face. Thankfully there was an open stall so I locked myself inside. Surprisingly, I felt better after a good cry. As I was attempting to make my face presentable again, an elderly woman stepped out from her own stall. Standing in front of the sink next to me, she asked.

"Are you okay dear?"

"I don't know. I said some things I'm not proud of, now I'm dealing with the consequences."

We talked for several minutes as I worked on my makeup. It felt nice to open up to someone. Of course I didn't tell her about my surprise gender swap, but I told her about everything else. She looked disappointed in me when I confessed to calling my brother a faggot, but she wasn't being judgemental about it. She came off as the sweet grandmotherly type who just wanted to offer advice. I thanked her for listening to me, then she took my hands into hers and said.

"Just follow your heart dear, you'll get through this."

Looking down at our hands, I noticed the edges of a tattoo on her inner wrist. It was mostly covered by her long sleeves so I couldn't make it out, then she pulled her hands free and gave me a warm smile before leaving the restroom.

I found an empty table in the buffet area and sat down to eat. I was with in eye sight of the table that Coop shared with Logan and Brody. I was hoping Josh would meet them so that I could apologize, but he never showed.

Remembering not to speak out loud to my inner woman, I asked.

"Seeing as I'm not on the baseball team, why are my former teammates here with me?

"When Josh told us about the cruise, we decided to buy our own ticket. We wanted one more shot at Logan."

"Logan?"

"Oh yes! Beautiful, tall, sexy Logan. Girl, we have had a crush on him since freshman year."

"OMG! Are you really going to make me hook up with one of my old friends?"

"I don't think I'll have to make you do anything with him. I can tell that you already want to. Every time you look at their table, your eyes stay on him. He's the reason you feel those butterflies in your stomach right now."

I wasn't about to admit it to my inner woman, but she was right. There was something about Logan that I found attractive. I thought back to all those times he walked in or out of the showers in the locker room. He was by far the least bashful and had no shame in his equipment. I guess if I had that kind of length I wouldn't care who saw it either.

"Mmmm,Mmmm,Mmmm, thanks for the visual. I wonder how big it gets when he's hard?"

"Can we please not talk about my friend's dick?"

"Why not? You were thinking about it."

"Because you're making me."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Am not."

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Ugghh! Yes you are! You're making me want to look cute and sexy. You're making me want to act like a girl. You're making me open up to a complete stranger in the bathroom. Now you're making me want to suck Logan's dick!"

"Josie, you can blame me all you want, but you're the one who has a wet pussy from thinking about Logan's dick."

I tried to process my thoughts, I'd never once found a guy attractive. I didn't want to see Logan as a sexual partner, but the images of his naked body wouldn't leave my mind. His flaccid dick was bigger than my fully erect dick was. How much bigger would it get if he let me play with it? Just thinking about wrapping my lips around it made my pussy get wetter and wetter. I could feel my nipples getting harder and that tingling sensation deep within me getting stronger. I wanted to fight those feelings, but my inner woman wouldn't allow it. My mind was a discombobulated mess.

"Stop messing with my mind!"

"I'm not messing with your mind."

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Ugghh! You're such a pain in the ass! Can you please just be quiet for a little while?"

"I'll tell you what. Let's go put on a bikini and lay in the sun for a bit. We could use some fresh air, plus, I promise to leave you alone for a few hours."

"You're not going to give me much of a choice are you?"

"Sweetie, you always have a choice, but you want to be a good girl don't you?"

A short time later, I was in a little string bikini that was a really bright emerald green color. It barely covered my nipples, leaving the tan lines on my F cups easily visible. I had to agree with my inner woman that it was sexy as hell on my body. The cover up that I wore with it certainly didn't fit it's name. It was basically a mini dress made of fish net material that covered next to nothing, but it only added to my sexiness.

I'd already covered myself with tanning oil, so I a grabbed a pair of sunglasses, stepped into a pair of flip flops, then pulled my lanyard with my cruise card over my head. I stepped into an elevator with three other occupants inside. I recognized the woman as Charissa's mom, I'd seen the two of them together throughout the cruise. The man with his arm around her was the same man who beat Coop in the hairy chest contest. I also recognized the other man as one of the high rollers in the casino. The guy was betting stacks of chips on every hand. At the time, it thought he was obviously very wealthy. Now, I thought he was obviously very good looking. So ruggedly handsome.

Those feelings of lust came over me again as I scanned him up and down. I don't know if I was more scared or excited when the elevator stopped and the couple exited, leaving myself and Mr. High Roller alone. He gave me a gorgeous smile, then asked.

"So Princess, are you enjoying your first cruise?"

He called me Princess! Usually girls would roll their eyes at me when I tried that, but the way he said it with a huskiness did something to me. I was instantly turned on. Without meaning to flirt with him, I batted my eyes and spoke in a very sultry voice.

"And what makes you think this is my first time? Maybe I've done this more than you."

My knees grew weak and a knot formed in my stomach as he reached for the cruise card hanging on my lanyard. His rough knuckles grazed the top of my boobs and I felt goose bumps running up and down my spine. He held my cruise card in front of my face, then said.

"Blue cards are for first timers."

"And what color is your card?"

He pulled his own card from his pocket to show me. It was a glittery white and silver with the words "Diamond Club" written on it.

"Trust me Princess, I have plenty of experience with this sort of thing."

First it was Logan, now it was this random stranger on an elevator who was making me wet with desire. The sexual innuendos in our conversation we're obvious. The part of my brain that Joseph still controlled was begging me to run as soon as the doors opened. The other part of my brain, the part that Josey took over, was thinking about her next move. Then I heard my inner woman speak.

"Oh yes, he will do just fine."

"What do you mean?"

"Sex girl! What do you think I mean? We are going to fuck this guy. He's going to pop your cherry."

"Sex? With a man?"

"Yup, you're going to do it before this experiment is over anyway, so why not now?"

"But I don't even know this guy, plus he's like twice my age."

"And?? C'mon, please be a good girl for me. He's so fucking hot isn't he!"

"You're not going to give me a choice in this are you? You're forcing me think he's hot and you're making my body react."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too! Damn it, stop! You are driving me insane."

"Can you honestly tell me you've never been curious about what a woman feels during sex? Don't even try to deny it, I know you have. Now you have a chance to really know."

Okay, so she was right, but every man wonders what a woman feels during sex. Right? I decided Mr. High Roller would probably be my best option. If my inner woman was going to force me to have sex to get my dick back anyway, having sex with a stranger would avoid awkward encounters with people I knew after this was all over with. I mean, how could I ever look Logan in the eye again if I fucked him? At least with this guy, I'd probably never see him again.

My next move came surprisingly easy. I took the Diamond Club card that he still held in his hand. I gave him a little smirk and a wink, then said.

"Hmmm, I wonder which door this card opens.?"

The elevator door dinged open. Mr. High Roller plucked his cruise card from my finger tips, then he put his arm around me and said.

"It's right this way Princess."

As we walked down the hall to his room, I looked up to him and asked.

"Are you going to ask me for my name?"

"You like it when I call you Princess, so I'll stick with that."

"Really? You sound pretty sure of yourself, and what should I call you?"

We stopped in front of a door. He slid his card in the slot, then led me inside. As he shut the door behind us, he replied in that deep, sexy, husky voice.

"You can call me Daddy."

Yea right. I might fuck this guy to get my dick back, but there was no way in hell I was going to call him Daddy, even if just thinking about it caused that tingling sensation in my pussy.

My inner woman gave me all of the moves she knew from being an exotic dancer. He sat in a chair on the balcony of his huge suit while I stripped and danced for him. He was still wearing his shorts, but his shirt came off shortly after we walked in. Only yesterday I would have killed to be the man in that chair while a woman with my attributes bent over and showed off everything she had. Now I was her, and honestly, I was enjoying myself on this side of the strip tease as well. I've never had someone look at me with that much lust in their eyes.

I blocked out Joseph's side of my brain, the side that warned me not to do this, the side that told me how much I would regret it, the side that said I'd never be able to live with myself. It was easy to shut that side off, especially when I started running my hands up and down my body. My skin was still shiny and slick from the tanning oil, which helped my fingers slide over my curves in a very sensual way. Fuck it made me so horny and wet. I let out soft moans as I pinched my nipples and teased my entrance. I was reluctant to touch myself before, but now I was finding out what I had been missing out on. I just knew it would feel even better if he was the one touching me.

After running my fingers through my hair and letting it waterfall back down, I strutted towards him. One of my eyes focused on the look of desire written on his face, the other eye was hiding behind the dark streaks of hair that fell over the side of my face.

I bent over and placed my hands on his thighs. Then I arched my back and curved myself upwards, bouncing my tits on his face. I wrapped my arms around his head and pressed the girls against each of his cheeks, then gave my F cups a little shimmy. He let out an appreciative grunt, then I pulled back and ever so softly grazed his lips with the tips of my nipples.

After flicking my nipples with his tongue, I spun around and started grinding my ass against his dick. His hands cupped my boobs as I felt his hardness through his shorts, a hardness that I was responsible for. After he kissed my neck and blew into my ear, I wanted to feel that hardness in my hands, I was just so curious. I stood him up, then pulled his shorts down. Holy shit was he thick! Like he was the definition of a fat cock. I looked at it in curiosity, surprise, and intimidation. I heard him chuckle, then say.

"It's not too big for you is it Princess?"

I hesitantly wrapped my hand around it. Joseph tried to creep back into my mind, but my fascination with this man's glorious dick overshadowed the attempt at stopping me. It felt so alive and powerful. Heat radiated from it and it twitched like an unintentional reflex when I stroked it. I hadn't worked up the nerve to put it in my mouth yet, but I raised up higher on my knees and shoved it between my cleavage. I squeezed my boobs around his dick and started titty fucking him. The tanning oil gave the needed lubrication but I still spit on it to provide more. With a string of saliva still running from my mouth to my tits, I looked up to him and asked.

"You like that baby? You like seeing my big tits around your big fat cock?"

"Fuuuuck yes. Now I want to see your lips around it Princess."

I dropped back down and started stroking him with my hand again. Oh how I wanted to suck it, but there was still this nagging feeling trying to stop me.

"I don't know if I can do this."

The words were meant for my inner woman, but I said them out loud. He must have thought I was referring to his size because he said.

"Sure you can Princes, just open as wide as you can."

Then I heard my inner woman.

"I'll show you how."

I took a deep breath, then wrapped my lips around his girth. It felt so naughty, it felt so taboo and erotic, it also tasted so fucking good. My inner woman took control. We looked into his eyes as we deep throated his manliness. Squishy sounds emanated from my tonsils as I bobbed my head. I found it fascinating that I took pleasure from titty fucking him, but sucking his dick was even more pleasurable. My inner woman released control but I continued to devour his cock. The salty taste of his pre cum was absolutely delicious. I stroked and sucked as hard as I could in hope that more of his manly taste would invade my mouth. Why do so many girls hate giving head when it's this damn intoxicating? Fuck I wanted him to nut in my mouth so bad.

Before I could be rewarded with his salty treat, he stood me up. Then he pulled me back into his suite and laid me on his bed. I moaned in delight when he started sucking my tits and playing with my pussy with his big meaty fingers. He was so strong and forceful. It felt so much better than when Charissa and Mikayla did the same thing to me. Then he shifted his body so that he was between my legs in the missionary position and lined himself up with my entrance.

The small sliver of Joseph that remained in my head broke through the barrier, begging and pleading for me to stop. I almost listened to him...almost. The desire to have my pussy filled was far to strong to back out. Instead of saying "No" or "Stop", I said.

"Please, fuck me Daddy."

The moment he entered me, Joseph's voice disappeared, along with the toxic masculinity and male bravado that my dad instilled in him from birth, all of it instantly gone. I loudly moaned into his ear and dug my nails in his back. His girth stretched my walls to capacity but there was no pain whatsoever, only absolute pleasure. It felt better than anything I thought possible. Every thrust increased in speed and power, every moan from my mouth increased in volume and desire.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Harder, Harder, Harder. Ohhh Fuck!! Yes! Yes! Yes Daddy! I'm cumming Daddy! Ahhhhhh!"

Yes, I was quite the little screamer in the sack, but I couldn't help myself. His dick felt so fucking good pounding in and out of my pussy. I could feel every ridge, bump, and vein each time he bottomed out. I creamed on his dick twice, then he shifted his arms under my legs and placed my ankles on his shoulders. The change in position allowed him to plunge even deeper. I could no longer dig my nails into his back, so I cupped my right tit with my left hand and rubbed my clit with my right hand. I was completely lost in euphoria. Each orgasm lead to the next, causing a flood of my girl cum to coat his dick. The wet smack of our skin clapping together was almost as loud as my pants and moans.

"Oh yes Daddy! Keep going! Keep going Daddy! Right there! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Unfortunately, a few moments later, he finally stopped. He grunted and delivered a few long powerful strokes as he emptied his load deep inside me. I could feel his dick swell and twitch with each shot of cum. It sent me into my final and most powerful orgasm yet. My body quivered and spasmed as my climax claimed me. Fuck it was so hot!

In my mind, I could picture his seed invading my womb. All of his little swimmers racing to be the first to reach my prize egg. For a split second, I thought about the prospect of my belly growing out and my tits getting even bigger. I thought about being a single mother and that's when I freaked out. With his dick still buried to the hilt, I asked.

"Did you.... Did you just fucking cum in me?"

"Sorry Princess, you felt so fucking good, I couldn't pull out."

He let my legs fall from his shoulders as he pulled out. He gave my tits a quick little slap before standing up. A warm gooey glob of our combined juices followed his dick. The slimy cum leaked down my ass crack and made me squirm.