Inner Woman Ch. 03: Becoming Josie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you cum in my pussy? What if I get pregnant!"

"Relax Princess, you're on the pill right?"

"No!!! I'm not on the pill. Oh my god I gotta get this shit out of me!"

"Really? I assumed a girl like you would be on birth control."

"Well I'm not! And what do you mean by "a girl like me?"

"You know, slutty, easy, big fake tits. Maybe you better go get a morning after pill when we get off the ship tomorrow. How much do they cost? Fifty bucks or so?"

"I don't know how much they cost, I've never bought them because no one's ever came in me before!"

"Sorry. Here, take this just in case."

He dropped a crisp one hundred dollar bill on the foot of the bed. I felt like a cheap hooker. If I was to sell my body for sex, it would command a whole hell of a lot more than a hundred bucks. I let out a growl in frustration, then cupped my pussy to keep more of his baby batter from dripping down my inner thighs. As I waddled to the bathroom, I felt like one of the chics from a surprise creampie video, except for them it was probably all planned and just an act. For me it was real.

Toilet paper was not the best tool for cleaning up his mess. Every thing was so sticky and tacky so I ran a wash cloth under warm water in hopes it would do a better job. I squeezed and pushed glob after glob of cum from my pussy, even then it wasn't all coming out. I even had to dig some of it out with my fingernails. I was on the verge of having a panic attack at the thought of getting pregnant. Then I heard my inner woman say.

"Calm down girl, it's not that big of a deal."

"Calm down? Are you seriously telling me to calm down right now?"

"What? Isn't that what you used to say to girls after cumming in them? At least this guy is offering to pay for a morning after pill."

"But what if I get pregnant? Will I be stuck in this life?"

"Awe, c'mon, don't say it like that. Getting stuck in this life wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen to you."

"Well getting knocked up by some random man would make it worse. I don't want to have a fucking baby."

"Don't worry your pretty little head off, as long as the bracelet is on, you can't get pregnant."

Relief washed over me. I was so concerned with the possibility of becoming a single mom that I didn't even consider the impact it would have on Joseph's life, that is until my inner woman reminded me of that life.

After calming down and cleaning myself up, I walked back out to get into my bikini. Daddy...or whatever in the hell his name was, was relaxing in his private balcony hot tub. He asked if I'd like to join him, I considered the invitation but I didn't think my swollen pussy could handle another round so soon, plus I really just wanted to take a shower.

Things changed between myself and my inner woman after that. I decided to just go with the flow and stop fighting. She was winning the war anyway. Her last victory lead to the most mind blowing sex imaginable, so maybe the next five days wouldn't be so bad after all. I also started to think of Joseph and Josie as two different people, I mean let's face it, they were two completely different people. Joseph was an egotistical and misogynistic narcissistic buffoon. Josie could be a childish bitch and a bit of a narcissist as well. She held her beauty as her highest quality, but at least she didn't think she was better than other people because it.

I took a long, hot shower after returning to my room. I even started to shave my legs just for the experience but my inner woman informed me that we had laser hair removal. She hinted to the idea of shaving my pussy, but I thought the heart shaped patch of hair was fucking sexy, so I carefully shaved around it and kept it for the time being.

I went completely into girl mode. I styled my hair in a messy updo, but left the long brunette streaks to fall over the side of my face. I applied my makeup with precision and I wore a matching set of lacy white lingerie under a soft pink mini dress. It hugged the upper half of my body tightly, then flaired out around my hips and ass. The deep v in the front showed off plenty of cleavage and the long sleeves that flared out around my hands and wrists like bell bottom pants were super cute. It was also cut very short and displayed my tanned thighs and legs nicely, even the bottom of my butt cheeks would become visible when I raised my arms over my head.

I laughed at my reflection when thoughts of the night before came to my mind. I was confused and desperate to feel pretty then, and now there I stood, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty. After changing the studs in my ears for a different set of earrings that dangled and tickled my neck, I put on several other pieces of jewelry as well. A necklace that matched my earrings, several bracelets and several rings were also added. With a mist of perfume, I declared myself ready for whatever came my way.

"Good job Josie, you look really nice! It's fun to get all doll up isn't it?"

"Actually it is. I just wish the lingerie was more comfortable. Is there anything you can do about that?"

"Well, our lingerie isn't really meant for comfort, it's meant to be sexy. Maybe this will help."

I don't know how to really explain what happened next. It felt like a wave of estrogen washed over me or something. My lingerie didn't necessarily feel different. The wedgie from my g-string and the under wire from my bra were still digging into my skin, but a rush of sexiness came over me. A new level of confidence emerged. Just knowing how good it looked on me made the small amount of discomfort seem worth it, plus the soft fabric of the dress felt really nice against my bare ass cheeks.

I tried texting Josh to ask if we could meet up. I wanted to apologize and try to make things right, but he wasn't returning my messages. I ended up deciding to eat a late lunch before I went looking for him. I couldn't believe how good sushi tasted now. Joseph would have turned his nose up at the thought of eating raw fish, but with my new taste buds I thought it was excellent.

On the list of things to do, I saw that sports trivia would be starting soon in one of the lounges. I didn't see Josh in the buffet area or the pool deck, so I thought maybe he would be there. Unfortunately he wasn't, but Mikayla and Charissa were there. It was the first time I'd seen either of them since I stormed out of their room. They giggled as they waved for me to join them. It was kind of funny to see them acting the way they were. They obviously thought Joseph was still being tortured by his inner woman. They were in for quite a surprise. As I sat down and crossed my legs in one of the open chairs at their table, Mikayla spoke first.

"Hey giiiiiiirl, how's it gooooooing?"

"I'm good, really, really good. How about the two of you?"

Charissa responded.

"Really, really good huh? Your inner woman is just having her way with you isn't she Joseph?"

"No, it's not like that. I really am starting to enjoy being a girl.

Mikayla looked shocked, then she said.

"Wow! I wasn't expecting that."

Charissa agreed by saying.

"I know right?"

"Trust me, I wasn't expecting to to feel this way either. Look, I owe you two an apology. I'm really sorry for the way Joseph acted towards you, especially you Charissa. Hell I'm sorry for the way he's acted his whole damn life. I can't change the past, but I hope this little experiment can change the future."

They both reached their hands across the table towards mine. Charissa spoke first.

"Thank you Josie, that really means a lot."

Then Mikayla added.

"Awwwe Josey, that's so sweet. I knew I'd end up liking you. So what changed? You were obviously having a difficult time with it this morning."

"Oh I don't know. I guess getting laid had a way of calming your girl down."

They both squealed out simultaneously.

"Eeeek!! Tell us all about it, who was he?"

"I can't tell you who he was."

"Oh don't act all bashful, you can tell us."

"Actually, I can't. He never told me his name."

Charissa jokingly called me a slut while Mikayla demanded to know the details. It was actually fun to share some girl talk with them, especially since they knew exactly where I was coming from. I found it interesting that talking about sex as women was much different than talking about sex as guys. As a guy, I just basically bragged about it and stretched the truth. As a girl, I unashamedly told them everything that actually happened. I told them about how it started in the elevator, I told them about the strip tease and lap dance. I even told them about titty fucking him and sucking is soda can of a cock. When I talked about him calling me Princess and me calling him Daddy, Mikayla stopped me.

"Wait, I feel like I've heard this story before."

I gave her a confused look, then looked to Charissa who was red faced and looking guilty as fuck. Charissa busted out laughing and asked.

"You fucked Thomas?"

"Thomas? That's his name? How do you know?"

She went on to tell the story of her own passionate night with Thomas. Our stories were so similar, the way we described his body and his attributes were also similar. When Charissa asked why I didn't take him in the hot tub for round two, I explained.

"Well, he came in me and it freaked me out. I was so worried about getting pregnant until my inner woman settled me down. By then, I just wanted a shower."

Mikayla responded by saying.

"Damn, I feel left out. Maybe I need to go get some Daddy loving from Mr. Thomas too!"

We laughed and chatted more about our experiences. It didn't take long for me to feel closer to them than I ever did with my teammates. Then Logan's name came up. I knew Charissa slept with him, but hearing her talk about it caused jealousy to enter my mind. With more snarkiness than I meant, I interrupted her in mid sentence and said.

"You fucked Logan? My Logan?"

She responded by questioning.

"Your Logan?"

"I didn't mean it like that, I meant to say my teammate Logan."

Mikayla jumped in.

"Uh oh, sounds like Josie is in love!"

The two of them started singing the childhood song.

"Josie and Logan sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

"OMG! Stop! Okay, I admit it. I think he's hot, but I'm not in love with him. My inner woman has had a crush on him since freshman year so I guess that crush transfered to me."

Then Mikayla said.

"Trust me girl, I know all about crushing on an old friend."

I accepted their offer to play sports trivia and I really enjoyed it. I knew several of the answers, Mikayla was like a sports encyclopedia but Charissa didn't have a clue. We ended up winning, even though a few of the men we beat accused us of cheating. I guess I understood where they were coming from. It's not every day that a couple of young hot chicks like us can kick ass in sports trivia.

After receiving our first place ribbons, Mikayla and Charissa invited me to stay and play Harry Potter trivia next. I didn't know shit about Harry Potter, but more importantly, I had something else I needed to do. I politely declined the invitation and said.

"Sorry, but I need to go find my brother. I really need to talk to him."

Charissa responded.

"Oh, well he's on the way down here. We talked about Harry Potter the other night while playing poker. I knew he liked the movies and books, so I invited him."

My heart started racing when Josh walked into the lounge, then it sped up even more when Logan walked in behind him. I'd forgotten that Logan was a Harry Potter fan as well. When Josh's eyes met mine, I could see the frustration written on his face. As Logan and Josh made it to our table, I stood up and pulled my brother to the side.

"Can we talk?"

"I think you already said enough."

"I know you're mad at me, you have every right to be, but I'm sorry Josh. I'm sorry for saying what I said."

"Let me guess, you're only sorry that you said it right? The problem is that you meant it Josie. You always talk about how much of an asshole Dad is, but you're just like him!"

I tried to speak, but he stopped me before I could get a word in, then he continued.

"You know the worst part about it, the thing that pisses me off the most? I fucking knew you would react like that, I fucking knew it Josie. That's why I never told you. Does it even bother you that I couldn't talk to my fucking twin sister about something that I've dealt with my whole life? Look, I...I gotta go, I can't be around you right now."

I could see Josh shaking his head left to right in frustration as he walked out of the lounge. I stood there broken hearted for a moment. My chin quivered and my eyes were getting misty. When I looked back at the table, Charissa and Mikayla each gave me sad apologetic looks. Logan, who was still standing next to our table, gave me a little side hug, then he said.

"Damn Josie, that was brutal. Sorry."

Through my sniffles, I responded.

"Well I deserved it. I just hope he'll forgive me some day."

"I'm sure he will."

Logan held my chair out for me, then he took a seat next to me. The host started Harry Potter trivia. Logan, Charissa, and Mikayla discussed the correct answers while I sat there lost in my own head. I gave Charissa a death glare when she gave Logan a flirty slap on the arm, but other than that, I was oblivious to their conversation. Even if I wasn't lost in my thoughts, I would have been no use to them so I took my phone out to text Josh again. I knew he didn't want to hear from me, but I hoped he would read the text before deleting it.

Me: Josh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'm not just sorry for what I said and how I acted, I'm sorry that I'm not the twin sister you deserve. You've been the one person I could count on for as long as I can remember. It breaks my heart that I haven't been that person for you in return. I don't want to be a closed minded bitch anymore. I want to be a better friend, a better sister, and a better person than I have been. I hope you can find a way to forgive me. Please Josh, I need you in my life.

As I read the message for the sixth or seventh time, I felt a nudged on my shoulder from Logan. He sarcastically said.

"Thanks for the help Josie."

"Sorry, it's not like I would have been much help anyways. Did we win?"

"We.... finished in third place, you....were more interested in your phone."

"Well, I had other things on my mind. I just hope he reads it."

"Let me see it."

Logan put his arm around me and leaned in to read my phone. It felt nice. An instant feeling of calmness and relief overcame me, I felt safe. I relaxed into him and rested my head on his shoulder as we both read the message. He pulled me in closer and said.

"You really mean this don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

He smiled down at me, then he softly tucked my brown streaks of hair behind my ear. I smiled back up to him and said.

"Hmmm, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you are flirting with me."

"Maybe I am. What can I say, I like this side of you Josie. It looks good on you."

"You're pretty slick Logan. Most guys just tell me how good my dress looks on me."

"Trust me, that dress looks damn good on you too."

"Thanks, now imagine how good it would look on the floor beside your bed."

I batted my eyes at him and rested my hand on his inner thigh. I knew I was crossing into dangerous waters, but I couldn't deny how much I wanted him. It was easy to see why my inner woman had such a crush on him. My old brown eyes never saw him in that light, but my new green eyes found him gorgeous. The right side of his mouth curled up into a half smile. Like a moth to light, my lips inched closer and closer to his. He met me half way and gave me a kiss. It was my first real kiss with a guy. Of course I kissed Thomas earlier, but that was in the heat of passion while he was fucking me. My kiss with Logan felt so much different. Anyone who saw us only observed a peck on the lips, but for me it was so much more. That little peck felt like it held more meaning than any kiss I'd ever shared with another person. As we gazed into each other's eyes, Mikayla cleared her throat and said.

"We'll just leave you two love birds alone. Come find us later chic, we'll be in the dance club."

I blushed as they left. Love birds? I don't think those were the right words. I wasn't in love with Logan, I think I was just infatuated with him. Once Charissa and Mikayla were gone, Logan tucked the brown streaks of hair behind my ear again and said.

"C'mon Josie, let's get out of here."

I remained tucked into him as we walked. His hand on my ass and the memory of his dick were getting me all worked up. The only hint of Joseph that remained were his memories. His desperate attempts to stop me never entered my mind.

As we walked into his room, Logan hung the "Do Not Disturb" sign on his door to keep Coop from barging in. Our lips met again. Soft and sensual at first, then building with passion and hunger as we devoured one another. Never in my life have I wanted something or someone as much as I wanted Logan. All it took was a kiss and I was addicted to him. I moaned into his mouth as his hands roamed my body. My own hands roamed his body until I landed on the growing hardness under his shorts. I slipped my fingers under his waist band and started stroking his unbelievable length. As his fingers slipped under my dress, I moaned into his mouth again.

"Ohh shit Logan, your dick is so fucking big."

"And your pussy is so fucking wet Josie."

"Mind if I have a taste of it?"

It was his dick that I wanted a taste of, but he removed his fingers from my pussy and brought them to my lips. I eagerly sucked my juices from his fingers and circled my tongue around the tips. I gave him a seductive smile, then dropped to my knees while pulling his shorts and boxers down. His dick sprang up and bounced against my face as I did so. Holy shit was he long. I marvelled at his size as I slowly stroked him. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen in my life. I could literally feel it coming alive under my fingers as it grew to fullness. It twitched in my hands as I started fondling his nuts and a pearly drop of his precum emerged from his fat head. I looked up to his eyes as I circled my tongue on his tip for my first taste. Just as I suspected, it tasted so fucking good. I shot him another seductive smile, then took him into my mouth. I maintained eye contact as I deep throated him over and over.

"Fuck Josie! Oh my god you're so good at that!

His words only encouraged me to continue. I was so turned on that I brought myself to orgasm as I masturbated while delivering the best blowjob imaginable.

"Oh shit Josie, you're going to make me cum baby!"

I pulled off with a loud pop, then pushed him back onto the bed. As I sexily removed my clothing in a way you would expect from an exotic dancer, I said.

"Not yet baby."

After getting naked, I stood there for a moment. One of my hands playing with my nipples, the other hand applying circular pressure to my clit, I looked to Logan and asked.

"Are you ready to fuck me baby? Do you want to stick your big fucking dick in my tight little pussy?"

"Oh yes, god you're so fucking sexy Josie! Come here."

I climbed onto the bed, then straddled him. I bounced my tits on his face as I lined his head up with my entrance. His dick parted my lips and I slowly slid down onto him. Buried to the hilt and fully sheathed in my pussy, I moaned out.

"Ohhh Wow!! Logan, you are so fucking big baby. No one's ever been this deep inside me before!"

I started circling my hips and bouncing up and down. I ran my fingers through my hair, then cupped my bouncing boobs as I loudly moaned his name over and over. His firm grip on my hips as he picked me up then slammed me back down was driving me absolutely crazy with lust. How could it feel so fucking good? The wet slapping sounds grew louder and louder as I creamed on his cock.