Innocence is Bliss Ch. 02

Story Info
Naïve teenager gets tricked into selling her body.
6.6k words
4.26
61.4k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It involves elements of questionable consent, reluctance and pregnancy. All characters are at the legal age of 18 or older.

*

The evening progressed normally after that awkward talk between father and daughter. Alison's dad was satisfied that their relationship wasn't ruined because of this new discovery, but he was still determined to talk to the person responsible for all this.

Uncle Blake prepared to leave a few hours later, after enjoying a healthy dinner with the rest of the family. He was already in the process of putting his jacket on, when he was pulled aside by the concerned father. The pent up frustration was impossible to miss. The father's narrowed eyes were angrily staring at his brother-in-law. He was moments away from screaming and shouting at him. However, he didn't have a chance to speak up before he was already interrupted.

"I know, I know, I've already heard that you figured out what happened," came the uncle's sly remark. "Alison told me that you were spying on my laptop. Nice move there, great role model that you're trying to be." The accusation quickly took the wind out of the father's sails. "Anyway, this is good! I wanted to talk with you about it, and this seems like a great opportunity."

"Talk? What is there to talk about, how could you do that to her? You practically turned her into a..." his voice trailed off as he took a quick look around to make sure they were still alone in the hallway. Despite not seeing anyone, he still opted to lower his voice. "...you practically turned her into a prostitute! What's wrong with you?"

"Wow there, strong choice of words! You're taking the moral high ground while talking about your daughter like that? Look around you, this stuff is way more common these days than you think. Plenty of women flaunt their body on the internet. At least I didn't have her record herself in a hot tub while she's wearing a skimpy bikini. The thing she ended up doing is at least a creative way of earning money. There's not many girls who would dare going that far. Tons of guys commented on how good she looks, too."

Her father furrowed a brow at the comments, but listened on regardless.

"Speaking of which, I have some good news, and some bad news. Which would you prefer to hear first?"

"That's not funny," the father replied. "What is it? She's got enough money for her college education by now, right? That gig must have covered the costs, and then some."

"Actually," the uncle began, only to take another breath and readjust his jacket. "Actually it barely covered any costs, really. It was her first video, and there were a lot of expenses for her clothes, and the... other stuff. There was barely enough money left over for my share."

There was a brief pause when he seemed to realize what he just admitted. "My share, I mean... the money I had to invest into getting her introduced to that business, of course! My share was just a... reimbursement for the money I spent on the whole thing. I only got her into the business for her own sake, after all. Thing is..."

He reached into the pocket of his jacket, pulled out his wallet, and showed that it was almost entirely empty.

"Yeah it wasn't nearly as profitable as you thought. Thing is, they gave me a call a few days ago to ask if she was available for another gig. What do ya say? If you're okay with it, then I'd go ahead and get Aly involved again and then it's just a matter of time before she can just coast on the profits of her work. It's gonna be super easy. So?"

"Uh..."

Nathan was conflicted. The caring and fatherly side of himself, was inclined to disagree. On the other hand, his daughter already had one foot in the business anyway. Would it really make such a big difference if he were to allow her to make one more video?

"I guess..."

He continued to think about it. The thing that had irritated him the most, was the idea that his daughter was no longer pure, and also that she was forced into such a shady business. But, now that he had more information, it sounded slightly more reputable. Perhaps he really had an outdated view of pornography and the actors who helped to produce that stuff. It was just another job. It just happened to be one that involves a lot of intimacy.

"Yeah... all right. Fine, you have my permission. Just make sure her mother doesn't find out, I don't want her to think any differently of Alison."

The two men quietly shook their hands in agreement.

The deal was made.

Nathan wasn't sure how to approach the situation. With each and every passing day after that, he felt the temptation to approach his daughter. Maybe she wished to talk about what happened? Or perhaps she would rather avoid thinking about it. It wasn't an easy topic to bring up.

There wasn't any reason to discuss it, either. He preferred this, for them to be simply a normal and happy family, just like how it used to be.

It wasn't until a few weeks later when curiosity was getting the better of him again. But, Uncle Blake hadn't been around for a long while. That by itself was strange, but it also meant there was no laptop around to have a look at. It was troublesome, and meant that it would be impossible to try and have another look at the website.

"Oh!" He suddenly remembered that it was a normal, public website. Just like any other. It had almost slipped his mind that anyone could access it, from anywhere. "Entertainment industries," he quietly reminded himself of its name as he made his way to the master bedroom upstairs. He had a proper desktop computer there -- for better or worse, he would have a proper screen to look at instead of having to fidget with a small laptop. The room also offered him plenty of privacy, to take as much time as he needed, without having to worry about distractions.

Perhaps this time she did something comparatively harmless, he figured.

It was meant to be something artistic after all, so there was surely a chance they simply took a couple of pictures and called it a day. If they truly spent so much money on the lingerie, then maybe they had a regular photoshoot. There were countless options that wouldn't involve any actual intercourse.

There was an unpleasant feeling in his stomach as he opened the website, like a knot somewhere in his guts, which continued twisting tighter, and tighter. He wasn't sure how to trace his way back to his daughter's profile. He couldn't remember the title of the previous video, let alone any particular actor names or -- "Aly!" he exclaimed. It was a strange thing to be happy about, but he was sure that was the nickname the director had used for Alison.

The site loaded, and displayed two results.

There was a new video.

The knot in his stomach tightened further.

He reluctantly opened the most recent clip. It started off with a familiar, spunky introduction from a female voice he immediately recognized. It was the very same director who managed the first video. That was good, he figured. There was some familiarity, which would mean he could more or less expect what may happen. The screen was pitch black and didn't show anything yet.

"Good evening everyone, and welcome back! After the unexpected success of our newest talent, we are once again back with our precious starlet!" The black screen faded away and revealed a medium-sized hall. There was plain cement flooring, with a row of pillars supporting the building. It could be the insides of an abandoned warehouse, or perhaps one of the upper floors of an apartment building that was still under construction.

Regardless, the camera panned over to Alison who walked towards the center of the open area. She coyly waved at the camera, but was too far away to have her voice picked up.

"Ah yes, there she is! The star of today's show, Aly is back!"

This time, she was entirely naked from the start. Her blonde hair was tied up into a long ponytail, and her ample bosom was supported by her arms which she shyly kept crossed in front of her chest. "I hope you guys enjoy the view, because it sure took some convincing to make her do an entrance like that!" the director laughed.

"That just goes to show you, our little princess is still the same modest and cute thing that you all got to witness in her first video. Anyhow! We got something real special for you today. You see -- we figured we could have some natural progression. For her first video, we had a chance to see her get deflowered. Now for her second video, we got something even more unique. Our precious princess is about to get her first breeding. And she has no idea!"

The concerned father stared at the large monitor in disbelief. He wasn't sure if he heard that correctly. He shook his head, and decided to continue listening.

"You see, after our first session, she approached us to ask about something really interesting. Birth control. You would've thought that she was already on the pill before contacting us, but no, turns out she's a natural, literally. I immediately saw an opportunity to prepare our new talent for another possible session." In the background, three guys appeared and they dragged an old mattress towards the middle of the hall. They dropped it off close to Alison.

"So, what was I supposed to do? I did what my viewers would have wanted, of course! She's such a sweet thing... I gave her a supply of sugar pills, instead of some nasty birth control pills. We want our princess to be all natural, don't we? And thanks to the information she supplied, we are also aware that our cutie happens to be particularly fertile today. Uh-oh!" Two more men appeared in the background, and each one carried a pillow. They were older guys, probably in their thirties and forties and dressed casually. Judging by their appearance, they looked more like construction site workers than professional porn actors.

The guys in the background guided Alison to lie down on the mattress. She looked visibly uncomfortable with the situation, and kept turning her head to look at the men surrounding her like a pack of hungry wolves.

"As you can tell, we decided that she's ready for more than a plain one-on-one. We do have to keep things spicy, after all! Look at her, how innocent and precious!" The camera kept its focus on Alison as she awkwardly tried to get comfortable on the mattress. She clearly wasn't used to being naked in front of so many strangers, and all the men were ogling her breasts, her curves, and her hairless little cunt. The lips of her naked pussy were glistening slightly, presumably because she was either aroused, or had prepared herself with plenty of lube before the camera started rolling.

A few more guys began to approach the mattress, by now it looked like the hall contained at least a dozen or so men. They were all middle aged, and in slightly varying states of being out of shape. Some of them were just mildly overweight, others were rocking a potbelly that strained against their shirts. Not a single one of them looked like the handsome young guy that she had her first time with.

Nathan watched as his teenaged daughter nervously remained in place as instructed, while these guys were staring at her like she was the main attraction of an amusement park. Then, as if on cue, they began to undress.

"Looks like the time's up for our little princess," the director quipped.

It didn't take long before the first one of the men joined her on the mattress, and clumsily positioned himself on top of her. The camera man moved in to get some closer shots of what was happening. There was a brief focus of the guy's lusty expression, which showcased just how eager he was to be inside this teen beauty. The camera then shifted down to Alison, whose face was significantly more horrified. She clearly wasn't used to any of this. She wasn't a porn star. She was simply a girl who wanted to pay for her college tuition.

"Wah-wait," she stammered. "This is all happening a little fast," she said with a nervous chuckle, right as her legs were kicked apart by the guy who climbed in position between them.

Her father nervously watched the scene unfold. It was a relief to hear what she muttered. That was clearly a sign that she didn't want to continue this quickly. It was a silver lining, considering how overwhelmed she seemed.

But, her pleas fell on deaf ears. Mere seconds after she uttered those words, the guy above her lowered himself down on top of her. He shifted his hips forward, and the blunt head of his manhood rubbed against the soft lips of her womanhood. The camera tilted down just in time to catch the action. The guy was equipped with a grotesque, oversized cock. It was just above average in size, but as thick as Alison's wrist. The first push gradually forced her labia to open up, wider and wider, without granting him entry just yet. Her partner wasn't particularly patient, and chose to thrust forward.

"Ow!" the girl winced sharply as that monstrous dick suddenly plunged into her. The tight confines of her pussy immediately wrapped tightly around him, coiling around his length like a snake and holding onto it for dear life. The guy above her merely grunted his approval of her vice grip.

"Ah, ah!" she continued gasping as he forced his way deeper inside her unprotected pussy. It was a delicate secret that she wasn't even aware of. By all means, she was under the impression that she had been taking birth control pills for multiple weeks.

"Ohh," the director squealed in delight. "That's so hot, hot, hot!" she repeated as the camera continued filming a good close-up of where their genitals met. The veiny shaft slid deeper into the glistening, wet embrace of Alison's pussy until it was balls-deep inside the nervously wiggling teen. The fact that she had a camera aimed directly at her crotch, made the situation all the more embarrassing and humiliating. She could smell the sweat coming off the man on top of her, and could hear his heavy breathing getting more intense the more he got lost in his pleasure.

She couldn't even close her eyes and pretend that she was together with the man she had given her virginity to. All of her senses were aware of what was really happening. She could feel it, smell it, and see it. This was her reality. The only thing she could do was to remind herself that she was doing this for her college tuition.

Another thrust plunged into her, and she felt her body rocking in tune to a steady rhythm each time the guy's crotch impacted with her own. It was a macabre thought for her, to be so intimately connected with a person whose name she didn't even know. Over and over, he sent his thick member into her body and she could only wince as she felt her vagina slowly trying to adjust to the sheer size of his dick. It was a gradual, unpleasant process. She knew that, in this very moment, her body only existed for this lecherous old pervert's pleasure.

"Yes!" the director chirped, "I love it. She's really taking that cock without much of a complaint, isn't she? Who knows, maybe our little cutie secretly has a fetish for older guys. Maybe even a secret daddy fetish? Who knows!"

Alison felt herself tensing up further upon hearing that commentary. She was just about to speak up and deny the accusation, when her partner shoved his hips violently into her, and he groaned into her ear.

She lay there with her spread legs wide open, as she felt a distinct heat building up somewhere inside her tummy. It was slippery and messy, and she knew then, that she was once more being injected with fresh cum. It was only the second time in her life. If it weren't for such an unusual occasion, she would almost feel proud of herself for recognizing the sensation. Instead of that, she felt shame for being little more than a sperm receptacle.

"Ah!" the guy grunted once more. "She's such a tight slut," he commented as he felt himself being milked by her snug walls. Her pink flesh was direly clinging to every inch of his throbbing and pulsating dick.

Until finally, he uttered another satisfied sigh and began to withdraw from her sheath. However, just before he pulled free from the teenager's tenderized pussy, the director interrupted the pair.

"Wait, wait, just a second..." she mused as she quickly reached for one of the pillows that had been brought earlier. She firmly grabbed both sides, and then wiggled it underneath Alison's cute little butt. It helped to elevate her crotch significantly. So when the cock wetly slid out of her, none of the sperm escaped her slightly gaping slit.

The camera zoomed right into the wet and shiny flesh of her womanhood as it slowly returned to its normal, tight state. There was a single fat gob of semen visible, just an inch or so inside her. It oozed inwards, at the same time as her labia returned to normal and sealed every drop of the potent spunk inside her fertile snatch.

Only the director, Alison's father, and thousands of people who viewed the website, were aware that she had just taken a virile batch of semen straight into her unprotected pussy. She was being bred like an animal and made no efforts to stop any of it. It made for an exciting video, but her father felt increasingly conflicted. And yet, he couldn't stop watching. He remembered the strange allure he felt the first time he had seen her like this. Only this time, she was less likely to get out of the situation without a permanent reminder of her deeds. It was such a thrilling thought.

The first guy stepped aside, and another climbed back on top of her.

"Oh my," the director said sweetly. "Our princess isn't going to get a break just yet, it would seem! I guess it's just as they say -- the show must go on, mmh?"

Her newest partner was another man who was way past his prime, and had let himself go. Quantity over quality seemed to be the motto for these porn actors.

Though there was one distinction that he shared with the previous guy, he was equally well endowed. His dick was hard and ready to go as he positioned himself on top of Alison. The pillow that kept her lower body raised, coincidentally also made it even easier for the man to find his mark. There was a stark contrast between the petite blonde, whose very skin looked delicate and soft, and the brute of a man who hovered mere inches above her. The crown of the guy's erection was a bloated, purple cockhead that seemed to ache for a warm wet place to push into.

"Ahnn!!" Aly cried out bitterly as she felt him thrust inside her, in a single push until he was securely hilted all the way in. She could immediately feel his bulbous cockhead rubbing up against the far back of her pussy. It felt particularly weird, because she could also vaguely feel the puddle of cum that was still stored within her. Though as her partner began to fuck into her, she could gradually feel that the sensation was getting less apparent -- almost as if the constant motion was somehow forcing the sperm into an even deeper part inside her.

The repetitive thrusting was accompanied by an increasingly slippery noise. One could only guess if it was the product of the remaining cum that she was filled with, or if perhaps her body was reacting on instinct. Knowingly or not, there was a good chance that she was getting aroused. It was a basic physical response to the penetration, and it would have been just a matter of time before her body gave in. And as her pussy grew wetter, so did the hall fill with the perverse aroma of her juices, mingling with those of the men. This was their private little sex den.

Alison lay there like an obedient little doll, her gaze continually moving from the camera, to the director, and to the man above her. She was completely out of her element, and it was a sight to see. She was being robbed of her innocence, and every moment was being caught on tape. She didn't know what to do, and fortunately there wasn't a single thing that she had to do. She only needed to remain in place, and to provide each guy unlimited access to her holes.

12