All Comments on 'Innocence is Bliss Ch. 02'

by StarryHorizon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was rape

GoldenGod48GoldenGod48over 2 years ago

Very nice, but not my favorite. Would have preferred she belong to one man like her uncle, not become a prom star.

nessiemonessiemoover 2 years ago

Good, but missing something…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is amazing. I've been waiting for something with a similar feel to Descend of Pride. More like this would be great!!

merrySMmerrySMover 2 years ago

Nessiemo is right. Missing something. I like your stories, the premise, but ... one of the missing pieces for me is you tell and not show. "They had sex", and "his penis was huge" but there are too few details.

Not enough feelings.

What is going through the innocent woman's mind?. That is what shows us. She is innocent but conflicted. Her conflict adds greatly to non consent stories.

"As she lay there, legs spread pussy pulsing, she saw all the men. How many are there? Hey pussy throbbed, but how could it, they were all overweight, old, disgusting men. Not handsome and fit like Jeff her first. As each man approached, and got on top of her, she wondered, how did I get here?

Thinking she couldn't take one more, she felt the next cock slide in parting her swollen labia."

That is more descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She still has one more cherry to be popped!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Next video is about her anal cherry.

I think this time she isn't going to get it so easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to read about her having to struggle to get her asshole acquainted to a big black cock. Better if she had to take two or three sessions with lots of complaining, tears, regrets, sobbing and begging before her ass got used to have big cocks back there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Porn tends to have blowjob(s), seems a bit unrealistic it didn't happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi. I think a painful anal cherry popping could be on display on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It would be great if she pops out a brother and also a cousin, who would be half-brothers for her first son- "The three bastards"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish people would stop with the rushed epilogue....... and then she had the baby and became a happy slut.......

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, too bad we did not get her videoed into an all black gangbang and then following with an anal gangbang. After a few of those gangbangs then we get her into several BDSM sessions where she is whipped, beaten, and hung upside down with weights on her nipples. So many options to explore but she ends up getting pregnant and her parents are ok with that? Then ending was too rushed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarryHorizon@StarryHorizon
I'm posting a combination of stories I wrote for myself, and commissions I took for others. If you have a story idea, feel free to contact me to see if we can work something out. Thanks for all the questions and feedback! It's appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES