Innocence is Bliss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father began to feel an even stronger pinch of guilt than previously. Because this time, a part of him wanted to see how this would end. He didn't have to be afraid of being caught in a hallway, he could focus entirely on his precious daughter, and the way she was being defiled. He hated how much he enjoyed it. Her adolescent body was ripe and mature. He had never seen her in such a way. She had truly grown up to be an adult, and now, she was being treated accordingly.

"All right, look at her go! Aly is truly perfect for this!" the director practically shouted in excitement. She was truly passionate about her job, and seemed to completely relish the sight before her. Each and every camera shot was carefully planned and seamlessly transitioned. The perverse gangbang was lewd beyond redemption, and truly became a piece of art in its own right.

Alison's tender voice continued to release soft gasps, and quiet moans, while her partner recklessly pounded into her pristine pussy. Everybody expected her to be on the receiving end of another creampie before long, but instead, her voice grew louder.

The sultry noises that escaped her lips, betrayed her body's true feelings. The rhythmical slapping that accompanied every deep thrust, was soon joined by an even louder moan -- a girl's moan. In the midst of being fucked, Aly experienced her very first orgasm. And to her dismay, it was caught live on camera in front of a massive audience.

Her body quivered underneath her significantly older lover, and it was guaranteed that her sore pussy was rapidly clenching down on his thick erection in that very moment. Her climax was so intense, she felt waves of heat rushing from head to toe, her vision went blank, and for a brief moment she truly felt like she was in heaven. Weightless, happy and full of bliss.

And then, the repetitive sound of intercourse faded back into her world.

Each heavy thrust made her feel just how stretched and full her cunt was, stretching her to the very limit of her abused slit. She seemed even more aware of her soreness and sensitivity all of a sudden.

Alison struggled to accept what just happened -- she was in disbelief that this happened to be what delivered her first climax. She felt betrayed by her own vagina, but ironically, felt a thirst to experience the very same thing again as soon as possible. She couldn't deny that her body craved more pleasure, like a drug.

There was a sudden groan, and her partner wrapped his arms tightly around her, pulling her into a bear hug as his erection began to pulse against the tight confines of her little pussy. That was it, the signal, she knew what to expect. Her partner did just as she feared -- and anticipated -- he unleashed a steady torrent of semen into her. Every squirt, every spurt of the sticky goo splashed against the very back of her teenage pussy.

Once again, there was nothing to keep their genitals apart. It was the most natural way to conceive, just two adults engaging in healthy intercourse. Each and every encounter further increased the odds that were stacking against her.

"Well done," the director cheered them on.

Alison was panting. Her skin glistened with beads of her sweat, and she could feel her hips beginning to hurt from the way her legs remained sprawled apart. It wasn't a natural position, and she wasn't nearly flexible enough to endure such a position for so long. These men were truly not interested in her well-being, nor in making it a memorable or pleasurable experience for her. She was their doll.

"Ow," she winced quietly and submissively. It was barely even audible.

Her lover pulled free from her pussy, and the camera again focused intently on her red and vulnerable quim. Her labia was already coated with a thin layer of frothy white residue, but the majority of cum was still visible right there inside her entrance. Gravity pulled it inwards and out of sight. Every drop of cum slowly reached her cervix and its tiny opening, and the viscous fluid gradually leaked inside, right into the teenager's womb.

The pillow underneath her butt was doing its job perfectly.

As the video continued, her father felt a weird mix of despair, and arousal. One guy finished, and another took a turn. A few minutes would pass with Aly being pounded into the mattress, the guy would finish inside her, and then another man would climb on top of her. The cycle repeated for much longer than he hoped, and the minutes passed as if they were seconds, with his vulnerable daughter remaining the center of attention. She was a moaning, quivering mess.

"Ahhh, yeah! Such a good slut." The last pervert had just finished ejaculating into Alison, and vocally announced how much he had enjoyed the ride. When he pushed himself off the mattress and away from her, his dick wetly slipped out of her pussy. She looked terribly sore and battered. After all the guys she had to service, at least a dozen or so, her labia was swollen to twice its usual size. The lips were looking tender and dark red, and were glossy with her juices. Her pussy didn't seem to even attempt to close back up anymore, those muscles were well and truly stretched to their very limits.

Her bitterly gaping hole remained open for a good few solid seconds. During that time, the camera once again zoomed into her exposed nether region for a good close-up shot. There was a milky, cloudy puddle of sperm bubbling near the very edge of her labia, almost reaching the point of spilling over. The hall -- the entire video -- was silent as her father reluctantly watched the scene. Alison's elevated buttocks kept the cum from escaping her fertile little snatch.

It was hard to believe that over the course of the entire video, barely a single drop managed to leak out of her. The proof was right there, under her crotch, where the mattress remained almost as free of stains as it was in the very beginning of the video. There were a few patches of wetness here and there, but those were just marks of sweat, a normal part of a gangbang that lasted nearly an hour.

Finally, it happened. That thick, sticky puddle that had remained near the surface of Alison's pussy, gently began to bubble inwards and out of sight. Simultaneously, the poor girl uttered a weak sigh in the background while the camera remained focused on her cunt. And, as the semen leaked inwards, her labia simultaneously began to tighten to its natural state again, trapping the sperm inside her.

"Wow," the director exclaimed. "I've seen a lot, but this has got to be a first! Aly, how does it feel?" The attention shifted away from the teenager's crotch, and moved up to her completely exhausted and weary expression. She had been fucked truly and utterly senseless, and must have had more than one orgasm over the course of the ordeal. Her cheeks were flushed red, she was panting, and her hair was a complete mess. The ponytail had come undone, so her blonde hair was just all over the place. "Aly? Aw, poor girl, looks like our guys did a good job on her!"

She simply lay there, spread-eagled and defeated.

Her shapely breasts were showing multiple spots where they had been kissed and sucked on just a tad too eagerly. There were plenty of marks on those womanly tits. Those were her trophies, along with the unbelievable amount of semen that was now residing somewhere inside her crotch. It must have leaked into every corner, every crevice of her pussy. Her father could barely imagine the overwhelming stench of sex that had to be surrounding her.

"Well, if Aly is a little absent-minded right now, I'm sure you guys can forgive her. It doesn't happen to a lot of girls that they get their brains fucked out, but oh boy, Aly surely delivered on that front! We will end this episode right here. I hope you guys enjoyed the video." The camera zoomed out to show it was just Alison remaining in view, all alone, in the middle of the hall with only the mattress, and her pillow, to rest on. "If ya'll enjoyed what you saw, make sure to subscribe to the profile we created for Aly. A portion of the profits go straight to her, and who knows, maybe we will see her yet again in the future?"

The video ended the same way it began, with a gradual fade to black.

And as the screen turned dark, Alison's father looked back at his own reflection in the monitor.

It was the face of a man who had just watched his daughter being fucked senseless, for the better part of an hour. He felt ashamed, and so very turned on. He could feel himself straining against the tightness of his pants. It was in that moment that he decided not to approach his daughter about what happened. He didn't want to scare her, or risk changing her mind. There was a deep, primal part within him that wanted to see more.

It wasn't the kind of thought a father should have, he knew. But, there was something undeniably intoxicating about what he had just witnessed. He had raised her, watched her grow, and it all ultimately led to this very moment. Truly, he thought to himself, it was good for a father to be accepting of his daughter's sexuality. He reasoned with himself that after all, this was simply her attempt to pay for her college tuition, to fulfill her dream.

This was for the best, he told himself.

It was in that moment that he remembered another peculiar detail. The theme of that second video. They were intentionally trying to get Aly pregnant. It sure sounded like they had the situation set up for it, too. He gave it a quick thought -- obviously this was a big deal -- but could he really bring that up to his daughter? Unlike the previous video, this one had intentionally made a secret of how she didn't take any actual birth control. She had been tricked into that gangbang without a hint of protection. Things would get emotional and tricky if she were to learn of what really happened.

His first instinct was to outright tell her the truth, of course.

But then he thought of an easier solution. One that would not upset her. It wouldn't cause any problems either, and nothing would have to change. After all, the birth control pill is known to fail every now and then. He simply had to wait, and to hope that she had received a permanent gift from the ordeal. This time, he thought to himself, Mother Nature may have won the round.

So, her father decided to wait.

A week passed, then another.

He had nearly forgotten about it, when it finally happened. It was a Sunday morning when he woke up before his wife did, and as usual, he went to the bathroom first thing in the morning. He stood just outside the door, when he heard the hacking and coughing of a teenaged girl in distress. The poor girl was dry-heaving and, as he gently opened the door, he saw her bent over the toilet looking miserable.

It was one of the most stimulating things he had ever seen.

His precious daughter's breeding had been successful. And, not only that, but she was carrying the baby of some old lecherous pervert.

"Aw, honey, are you all right?" he asked as he approached her. It occurred to him that she might not even know what was happening to her.

He gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder, and she leaned back to take a deep breath. She looked miserable. It had been similar with her mother many years ago, it must be in the family genes to have a strong morning sickness associated with pregnancy. He truly felt sorry for her, but at the same time, this was one of the hottest things he ever witnessed. There was a heat of excitement flushing through him, a rush of adrenaline.

"Uhnn," she muttered. "Yeah, just not feeling so well today."

His hand reached around to the front of her shirt, and then underneath to touch her flat, cute little tummy. It could easily be interpreted as a caring gesture by her, and that her father was merely trying to make sure that she was okay.

In reality though, he rested his hand on her belly and imagined the baby she had been forced to carry. The fact that she was none the wiser, just made it feel even more taboo. Somewhere out there in the world, was some perverse stranger sitting on his couch with his beer belly, and he had no idea that he had succeeded in passing on his genes. His bloodline now had a successor.

"Ah...that happens," her father replied. "You should just try to relax for the rest of the day. Maybe rest in bed, hm?"

He made no effort to tell her the truth. It wasn't something she needed to know, not yet anyway. Instead, he sent her right back to bed and pulled the blanket up to get her comfortable. It was such an intoxicating thought that because of his actions, his precious daughter continued to carry that new life within her womb. It felt even more impactful a few days later, when she missed her opportunity to sign up for college due to her sickness. She would have to wait an entire year before another opportunity like that would arise.

Another month passed, and another.

It was in that third month when he first noticed the physical changes beginning in her. He was seated in the living room, watching TV, when Aly came into the room and sat by his side to watch the same movie. She didn't notice that her shirt- which usually would fit her like a glove -- was now beginning to ride up her stomach. It exposed her tummy all the way up to her bellybutton, and showed a faint but adorable baby bump.

She rarely met up with other people or friends, so she didn't pay much attention to her body or weight in any significant way. She didn't notice the telltale signs of a pregnancy.

Her uncle entered the room shortly after, and noticed where the father's gaze was lingering. It was in this moment, that both men were aware of the little bun that was in the oven. Though while Alison's father was satisfied with it, her uncle was not. Almost as soon as he spotted the unexpected pregnancy, he pulled her dad aside to talk.

"What's up?" her father said, as the two men left the living room and entered the kitchen, far out of Aly's hearing range.

"She's pregnant??" Uncle Blake asked full of confusion. He was rapidly glancing back and forth between the strangely happy father and the living room area, to make sure Aly didn't interrupt them.

"Yeah. It's because of that second video you guys shot. You didn't know? I assumed they tell you what each video was about. One of those people sure managed to knock her up, yeah."

"Of course," the uncle replied. "Well I mean, they said that the virginity thing would work only once, so they had to do something more extreme for the second time. They said it would be a risky theme. But," he paused. "But I thought you would have said something by now if she had actually gotten pregnant! So she's... actually carrying a kid? Doesn't that bother you?"

"It's okay," her father answered. "I think it's beautiful, in a way. Her mother was incredibly happy during her pregnancy, and afterwards too. It's a blessing in disguise, if you know what I mean." His attitude was unusually casual and careless towards the situation, but then again, he already had multiple months to get used to the thought that Aly had conceived a baby. His darling daughter had become a mother.

"Well shit," came the response. "I was gonna put her up for another video soon, because my savings are running dry. So do hers, by the way. Her dream of going to college is going bye-bye if she pops out a baby and has to buy whatever babies need. Clothes? Those strollers? Who knows what else."

Nathan was blown away by the news. He had assumed that his daughter would have enough money saved to go to college by now. He knew how much it meant to her to get a proper education, and to study, and to become a bright star someday. He had figured that taking care of a baby could simply be something she would do on the side, on top of everything else.

So, after briefly pondering his choices, he decided to be a good father for her.

"You could just set her up for another video, right? I'm sure there's plenty of guys who would enjoy seeing a pregnant girl getting lots of attention. She's beautiful, and others deserve to see her this way, too."

Once again, a brief silence was followed by both men coming to an agreement.

Alison learned to embrace that she was little more than a plaything for men, and to provide them with pleasures that only her tight holes could provide.

Before long, she didn't even think of college anymore. It was so much more enjoyable to simply record another video at least once per month. She loved her life just the way it was, and she didn't want it to change. She had found her purpose, and her family was happy to support her, including the baby boy she would soon be blessed with.

12