Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing a noise, he turns and says, "It's about time you woke up, sleepy head. There's a burger and fries in the sack on the table." The smile on his faces causes her to melt with desire. "It's almost six, so you better hurry and eat and get dressed or you will make me late."

"I want to stay with home with you," Lisa pouts as he opens up the front door a few minutes later.

"You promised Melinda you would come over. And besides, I'm going out tonight too. I don't want to leave you home alone again," Robby says as he watches her walk out to the car. He can't keep his eyes off of her tight ass in the black Capri pants she is wearing. A tan polo shirt and sneakers complete the outfit. He wants to grab the pig-tails she pulled her hair into and kiss her passionately before dragging her back inside. Controlling his urges, he walks to his new Corvette parked in the driveway. The car was a gift to him from the football team's boosters.

"I will see you in the morning," Robby says as he pulls up in front of Melinda's house. He leans over and gives her a peck on the cheek. Lisa has led him to believe she is going to stay the night, but Melinda's mom is going to bring her home at the end of the evening.

Hearing Robby's car pull into the driveway, Lisa runs out of his room, turning off the lights as she goes. Lisa had been contemplating waiting for Robby naked in his bed, but chickened out in the hours she had waited for him to get home. Lisa returned home at about eleven and immediately went to his room and shed her clothes. The long wait caused her to rethink the plan and she had just gotten dressed when Robby pulled up a little after one in the morning.

Peeking around the corner, she sees Robby open the front door. Erica, slightly tipsy, is hanging on him as they walk in. Erica is wearing a short, floral print, summer dress and peep-toe pumps. Her long legs are a deep bronze from the sun, along with her arms and shoulders. Her shoulder length brown hair is tosseled from the dancing. The bodice of the dress is snug across her flat stomach and accentuates her heavy chest. Lisa didn't notice how well Erica is built as the loose clothing she had on this morning hid her body. Lisa runs her hands down her own body and back up again, cupping her breasts. A tinge of jealousy runs through her as she watches Erica's breasts crush against Robby's chest as he pulls her tight, kissing her passionately.

"Do you want a beer?" Robby asks after he breaks the kiss. Erica nods and Robby grabs her hand and pulls her deeper into the house. Robby picks her up and sets her on the counter. Grabbing two beers from the fridge, he hands one to her. Taking his, he slides it down the front of Erica's dress until it is cradled between her heavy breasts.

"That's cold," shrieks Erica. Robby pulls the can out and leans in, sliding his tongue along the path the beer can had just traveled. Erica moans as she wraps her legs around his waist. She pulls his head up and kisses him.

Draining his beer, Robby says, "Let's go swimming."

"I didn't bring a suit," replies Erica.

Pulling off his shirt as he walks out the back door, he yells, "so," over his shoulder. Erica hops off the counter and follows him outside.

Exiting the house, Erica sees Robby hopping on one foot, pulling off his sock. He drops his pants and underwear and kicks them aside. He jumps feet first into the pool and swims to the far end. Shrugging her shoulders, Erica kicks off her shoes and sheds her dress. Gracefully diving into the pool wearing only her panties, Erica swims across the pool underwater.

Surfacing near Robby, she splashes him before she swims off. He swims after her and catches a foot before she makes it across the pool.

Reeling her in, he yells, "So you want to play" and dunks her.

Grabbing his manhood as she surfaces, she giggles, "Yes," and gives a little squeeze. Robby wraps his arms around her and pulls her close. Erica starts moaning as Robby kisses her ear and neck, both treading water to stay afloat. Robby slips under the surface and sucks and nibbles on her breast, her nipple rising under his prodding mouth.

Resurfacing, Robby pulls Erica to the edge of the pool. Lifting her out and setting her on the edge of the pool, he says, "That's not fair." He grabs her panties, pulls them off and throws them into the bushes. He lifts her legs over his shoulders and starts kissing his way up her inner thigh.

Quivering with excitement, Erica lets out a loud moan as Robby slides his tongue between her inflamed lips. His mouth zeros in on her clit and he bites it gently. Concentrating his mouth on her nub, he slides two fingers into her hungry love canal. Erica grunts and moans loudly as she cums all over his prodding fingers.

She pushes him back and slides into the pool next to him. Taking a deep breath, she slips under the surface and wraps her lips around his semi-rigid member, the cool water keeping him from rising fully.

Lisa, watching from her open bedroom window slides her hands down her blouse, stopping to tease her nipples until they are stiff and wanting. She slides one hand down her pants and starts manipulating her aching bud. Moaning, she panics and ducks, not wanting to be overheard. After a few moments, she stands up again and unfastens her pants. Her clothes around her ankles, she slides a finger up her damp pussy and pumps it in and out.

Robby grabs Erica's hand and leads her out of the pool. Sitting on a lounge, he motions for Erica to kneel between his feet. She slides her mouth down his now rigid pole, not quite taking it all for a few minutes until he unloads into her eager mouth. She swallows as much as she can, traces dribbling from the corners of her mouth.

Robby pulls her up and she straddles him and the chair. She lowers herself onto his still hard pole and grunts loudly as she bottoms out. Bounding up and down on his shaft, Erica throws her head back in ecstasy as she climaxes again.

Robby buries his face into her heaving chest. He bites and sucks on her nipples as Erica grabs his shoulders for support.

Erica howls and Robby grunts as they climax together thunderously. He wraps his arm around her to stop her bouncing.

Exhausted, they collapse onto the chair. Sweat pouring from both of them as Robby kisses her nose. They cuddle together for a few moments in post coital bliss.

"I need to get home," Erica states, breaking the silence. She stands up and walks over to the pool. She dives in. Climbing out of the pool, Robby wraps a towel around her, drying her off. Paying special attention to her breasts, Erica slaps his hands playfully and says, "Stop that."

Pulling on their clothes, they walk to his car, Erica's panties forgotten in the bushes.

After they leave, Lisa sneaks out and retrieves the forlorn pair of panties. Holding them, feeling the silk, Lisa starts rubbing herself again. Stopping quickly, she shakes her head and retreats to her room, still grasping the panties in her hand.

CHAPTER FOUR

Robby is awakened by Lisa sucking on his morning wood. The sun is just peeking through the windows. "What are you doing?" he asks.

"I'm doing what I saw Erica do last night," she replies.

Astonished, he stammers out, "You were watching?" Lisa returns to mouthing his tool, alternatively attempting to swallow the head and blowing on it. Laughing, he asks, "What do you think you are doing?"

"Giving you a blow job," she says, choking on his length.

"Well, you don't blow. You suck," he replies. "Stop it for a second," he continues. Lisa looks at him questioningly. "Now relax your jaw."

Lisa does as instructed.

"Okay, slowly wrap your lips around the head."

Lisa holds the tip of his immense erection between her lips.

"Now, lower your mouth, taking in the shaft," he instructs casually. "Good," he moans. "Don't force it. Relax your jaw and suppress you gag reflex and keep going."

Lisa chokes and coughs as she releases. "I can't do it," she pouts.

"You are doing great for your first time," smiles Robby. "Just keep your lips against the shaft as you slide up and down. No one can deep throat on their first time."

Lisa wraps her lips around him again and starts bobbing up and down.

"Good," Robby moans. "Go as far as you can without gagging."

Encouraged, Lisa sucks at the level of her talent, going deeper each time.

"Mmm," Robby moans. "Now drag your teeth along the shaft." Lisa does as bidden. "Oh, oh, oh," Robby pants. "I'm gonna cum." With that, he unleashes a flood in her mouth. Surprised and gagging, Lisa pulls back, only to be treated with pulses of cum up her nose and in her eye.

"Eew," she wines.

"You did great," Robby pants. "I should have warned you earlier. Now go and wipe yourself off." Lisa scurries off to the bathroom. She walks back in, wiping her face with a towel. Her robe is hanging open, draped over one breast. Her mound, shaved lips and nub sticking out, are perfectly visible and the object of Robby's eye.

"Now, let's talk about you watching me last night," he states as Lisa sits down on the bed. "You were supposed to be at Melinda's last night."

"I was," Lisa replies. "I never said I was sleeping over," she continues with a sly grin. "You assumed too much."

"You're right," he says. "Why were you watching me last night."

"Because," she smirks, drawing the word out.

"What did you see?"

"Everything," she replies. "Why didn't you do those things to me?"

"You aren't ready," he states.

"I am now!" she states forcefully and then giggles.

"When do you want to start your lessons?" he asks with a wicked grin.

"I thought I have already started."

"True. So true," he says. He leans over and kisses the top of her head as he wraps his arm around her. "Come on, let's go and make some coffee and then I will teach you some more." Robby stands up. Lisa stands up and bounds off in front of him. He catches her and pulls off her robe and throw it on the bed.

"You won't be needing that," he says with a laugh. Lisa giggles and then struts off to the kitchen.

With coffee brewing, Robby grabs Lisa's hand and pulls her over to the couch. Sitting her on the arm of the sofa, he pushes her back and kneels in front of her. He takes her legs behind the knee in the cusps of his arms and starts to kiss the inside of her thighs.

"That tickles," she giggles as she squirms around. He draws his tongue up her bare lips, causing Lisa to gasp. Robby slips his tongue between her folds. Lisa pants, "That, feels, so..." before she starts moaning uncontrollably. Finding her clit, he brushes his tongue across it. He pulls one hand free and slides a finger deep inside of her.

Thrusting his finger in and out of her in time with his tongue, flicking over her clit trapped between his teeth causes Lisa to start screaming, "Oh, oh, oh." Lisa's hips begin buckling and she yells out, "OH!" loudly as she reaches the peak and has her first orgasm from oral stimulation.

Robby looks up and smiles.

Lisa pants, "What, was..." and then, "Wow!"

"You came," Robby whispers as Lisa pants heavily, trying to regain her breath.

Robby stands and slams his rock hard tool into her sloppy hole. Lisa screams in a combination of agony and ecstasy, never having been taken so hard and so quick. He pumps into her as she moans louder and louder. Her climax builds towards another release.

Robby's excitement increases as Lisa's moans get deeper and deeper. Feeling his pending explosion, he flicks his thumb across her clit. Lisa howls with pleasure as she cums again, triggering Robby spasms as he fills her full of his seed.

Breathing heavily and with a sheen of sweat across his back, Robby pulls out. A dribble of cum seeps out and down her leg. Lisa is laying back, eyes closed, mouth open, panting hard.

"Now that's the freshly fucked look," he says. Lisa laughs between breaths.

"Wow," is all she can manage to say.

Robby walks into the kitchen and pours himself a cup of coffee.

A few minutes later, Lisa walks in, having retrieved her robe, and drapes her arms over his shoulders and leans against his back as he is sitting on a stool at the eating bar.

"Did you like that lesson?" he asks.

"I likie," she replies, leaning against him for a few more moments before walking over to the coffee pot to refill Robby's cup and pouring one for herself too. "I want to do that again," she states bluntly. "A lot more times."

"Let me recover a bit and then we can have your next lesson.," he says as he smiles at her.

CHAPTER FIVE

After breakfast, Robby and Lisa take a shower together. "Now, in this lesson, you will learn to pleasure yourself," Robby says as he is standing behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist. He takes her hand and guides it along her folds. The combination of the water pelting down and her finger brushing her clit causes Lisa to moan and become weak in the knees.

Robby's arm tightens, holding her up. He leans down and nibbles on her ear and says, "You like than, don't you."

Lisa nods her head as another moan escapes her lips. He guides her hand up to flick her clit a few times and then down where he has her plunge two fingers inside for one stroke. The moans get louder as she continues and Robby leans further dow and bites the nape of her neck. She leans her head away from his hungry mouth, exposing her neck to his continued nibbles and kisses.

Grunting now, Robby has her thumb her clit as she glides her fingers in and out. The pace of her and quickens and the grunts turn into screams.

Pushing her butt back into his throbbing erection, Lisa bucks as she climaxes hard. Turning in his arms, she pants, "That was good, but I want this," she whispers as she slides her hand the length of his tool.

"I have turned you into some kind of a maniac," Robby says as he lifts her up. She wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he lowers her on to his waiting erection.

"Yes you have," she grunts. He pushes her back against the shower wall and starts pumping. She greedily kisses him as the moans build, until she has to stop kissing him in order to breathe.

He slams into her as she screams as she cums hard. "You are getting better," he says. Moments later, he grunts and blows his load. They remain, holding each other until he grows soft inside her and slips out.

"That's my girl," he pants, the water cascading over and between them. He kisses her passionately, tongues playfully intertwined.

CHAPTER SIX

Late in the afternoon, after a full day of fending off Lisa as she played touchy-feely every time she swam past him in the pool, Robby feels rejuvenated. Watching his little sister float topless on an air mattress has caused a stirring. He slips noiselessly into the pool. Surfacing next to the air mattress, he gently tugs at the knots on her string bikini bottom.

Succeeding at untying both without waking her from her slumbers, Robby turns the mattress over, flinging Lisa into the cool water. "Gotcha," he yells as she surfaces.

Mad, she splashes water at him as he approaches. "You...," she yells back, noticing her swimsuit floating nearby. A coy smile creeps across her lips, matching the wide grin Robby is wearing.

As Robby nears, she turns and halfheartedly attempts to flee. He catches her easily, wrapping his arms around her and starts to kiss her neck and jawline. Nibbling on her earlobe, he whispers, "Are you ready for your next lesson?"

Lisa purrs, "Yes," and wraps her arms around his. He walks them to the shallow end and stops at the pool stairs.

Quickly shedding his suit, he wraps his arms around her again and cups her breasts with his hands, caressing her magnificent globes and says, "Step up a few steps." She climbs the steps until she is only in the water knee deep. He gently pinches her nipples, bringing them to excited stiffness.

He drops one hand and caresses her ass before sliding it between her legs. She leans forward instintively to give better acess as he slides his fingers between her lips. Lisa gasps as he brushes her clit. He then slides a finger deep into her and pumps a few times, followed by a short concentrated burst of manipulations on her clit.

His other hand slides down to her hip as she leans forward more, pushing her ass into the air and back into him. Robby increases the rate of his repetitions as he drags his other hand across her tight ass. Lisa is moaning loudly as he slides his fingers up along the deep crack of her butt.

A yelp escapes her lips as his finger penetrates her tight, puckered ass. Deep groans of pleasure emanate from her as he pumps his fingers into both orifices. "Oh, oh, oh, my...," Lisa pants as she cums hard.

Feeling her spasms, he pulls his finger from her ass. Positioning himself, he pushes his ramrod up her butt. A howl of passion erupts from her lips as she presses back to meet him.

Buried deep in her ass, he starts pumping into her. His hands migrate to her hips to hold her. Lisa's hand quickly replaces the vacancy left when Robby's hand moved from her hungry love canal.

Fingering her clit madly as Robby slams in and out of her ass, she moans hoarsely, "I, I, I'm, gonnna, cum..." Jerking as the waves of pleasure course through her, Robby explodes deep in her, pumping a large load of cum up her willing ass.

At the moment of the mutual orgasms, they hear a car honking. "Oh, shit," they both say to themselves. Robby pulls out fast. Turnings, he grabs his swimsuit floating nearby and swims a few feet in order to grab Lisa's bikini bottom.

Throwing her suit bottom to her as she stands next to the lounge he was sitting on, Lisa is hurriedly tying her top on. She had thrown it at him earlier in the day when she took it off to get some sun and to tease him. Grabbing towels and wrapping them around their wet swimsuits, they run into the house. Near the front door, they see their parents returning home from their weekend away.

Breaking from a group hug, Robby asks, "How was your weekend?"

"It was a good idea for your dad to extend his stay after the conference and for us to have this time. I think it did us both some good," their mother replies. Dad is nodding in agreement. "It's good to see you. What did you two do this weekend?"

"We have just been playing around and hanging out," Robby replies. "Lisa's been asking lots of questions and I've been showing her a lot of things," he continues.

Lisa stifles a laugh and nods, "Just having fun." She starts fidgeting as she feels a mixture of cum and pool water from her bikini bottom starting to run down her leg.

"Have you had dinner yet?" mom asks.

"No," they both reply at the same time.

"Well, we are going to unpack," mom says, "and then I will make some dinner."

"I'm glad you two are getting along," dad adds. "Keep it up."

Another group hug ensues. Afterwards, Robby and Lisa turn around, when facing each other for that split-second, their eyes meet and they both smile. They walk back out to the pool.

12