Innocent and Proficient Ch. 02

Story Info
She's never played at a BDSM party... until now.
1k words
4.18
7.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had her drive again. Nyx was starting to get the impression her partner watching her drive stick in heels and a corset was a turn on for him, and she was perfectly fine with that. She loved that he actively showed when her actions turned him on. Staring at her and giving her the elevator eyes while she shifted from one gear to the next was one of his 'tells'. The drive to the party wasn't terribly long and when they pulled up to their destination, she became nervous.

"You're going to be fine, my dear." He said after he opened her door and offered his hand.

She gladly took it and let him pull her out of the car. He closed the door and before she could respond he pinned her to the car, gently, and kissed her.

"I promise" He said, reading her like his favorite book.

The two had gone to several parties already, that were of an intimate and sexual nature, but this was would be more interactive. The others were more like classes and meet'n greets... this one was an actual party with different rooms set up for all sorts of sexual/bdsm play. She was honestly excited to watch others play, but as always but her insecurities meant she was nervous that others wouldn't want her around.

"They are going to find you as desirable as I do, so just breathe." He chuckled.

"I didn't even say anything," Nyx blushed.

"You didn't have to" He answered as he cupped her face, "I can see the wheels turning in the wrong direction in that beautiful brain of yours."

Nyx sighed and tried to relax, "Lead the way, my love. I really do want to be here."

"Okay" He said with a smile.

She took the arm he offered her, and they walked up to the door. He knocked as instructed and the door opened promptly. As they stepped inside, they were greeted by a kindly older gentleman.

"Glad you could make it, Master Wolfe." The man said warmly, "M'lady you look lovely this evening."

"Thank you" Nyx answered, blushing quite hard.

"That she is," Wolfe answered, "Thank you Grendle"

They made their way inside, greeting those they knew, and meeting new people along the way. One woman who greeted them was naked from the waist up already. Nyx found that she couldn't keep her eyes from wandering. She blushed again when she realized her actions and apologized, but the woman was sincere in telling her that she didn't mind at all. They continued on and eventually found the host of the party. A great big burly man, who had this way of making everyone feel safe.

"Oh! Wolfe, my man! So glad you could make it" The man called out, having spotted them first.

"Nice to see you again Ego!" Wolfe answered, spinning Nyx gently between them, showing her off.

She managed to end the spin in a curstie and greeted him meekly. Ego took both her hands in his and kissed her knuckles.

"It's wonderful to see you again, beautiful lady." He beamed at her, "Are you ready to have some fun?"

"Fun watching? Absolutely" She blushed, returning to her dom's side.

"When you are ready, I think you might enjoy participating in some of these activities. As always, however, in my house there is no pressure. You two make yourselves at home, and have fun." Ego answered.

Their host was called away and they decided to start with drinks. Nyx was thankful to be able to get her hands on an alcoholic beverage she liked. They sat and watched an electro-stim session while she got used to her surroundings. She found herself utterly absorbed by the sight in front of her....

There was a man lying on a massage chair. He was face up and naked. The woman standing above him was running the electro-stim wand up and down his body. Nyx watched with fascination as he became more erect every time she moved the wand past and around his thighs and crotch. This went on for more than twenty minutes and watching them was like watching a couple waltz. They seemed to get to a point where they forgot everyone else was watching. By the time he was fully erect, he was begging to cum. Nyx was not prepared for what happened next. She trailed the wand around the base of his cock three times and then swirled it up the shaft like screw threading. By the time she reached the head of his cock, he came... hard... His back arched and he cried thank you's as he came with such force it shot straight up. His partner seemed prepared for this as she was able to catch it in a cup as it fell.

"Are you alright, my kitten?" Wolfe whispered in her ear.

Nyx took in a deep breath and jumped, also forgetting about everyone else in the room, "That had more of an affect on me than I anticipated, Daddy"

She let him turn her face to his and when their eyes met she started swooning. He kissed her gently, yet passionately, and a moan escaped her. He chuckled as she whimpered when he pulled away.

"Edging you here is going to be easier than I thought." Wolfe smiled mischievously.

Nyx blushed yet again. Feeling his intentions to torture her sexually turned her on in so many ways. Even after two years, she still wasn't used to him. He was like her in the fact that it brought him pleasure to bring her pleasure. He also didn't just bring her pleasure to get himself off he genuinely enjoys making her cum and bringing her all the sexual pleasure he could provide.

"Is everything alright?" A woman's voice gently broke their bubble.

"Oh yes," Wolfe answered happily, "We're popping her voyeur cherry today."

"Ahhh, I see," She said and chuckled, "It's going to be a fun day then!"

Wolfe laughed as Nyx downed a portion of her drink in an effort to cool down a little. As those they watched cleaned up the area, they decided to get up and explore. Normally Nyx didn't drink too much when they went out as there were things in her past she was ever-watchful for. Tonight, however, she was getting the feeling that she might actually enjoy drinking socially tonight....