Innocent and Proficient Ch. 01

Story Info
She's never played at a BDSM party... until now.
978 words
4.14
12.1k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: She's 30 and He's 53

Nyx stepped out of the bathroom with nothing on, but a towel on her head. She walked to the kitchen to find her boyfriend and Dom to show him how clean she was.

"I'm all clean!" She beamed when she found him.

"Good girl." He said in a husky tone.

He was already dressed for their outing. He looked her up and down, then stalked towards her. When he reached her, his hand wrapped around her throat. Pushing her back, he pinned her to the wall and kissed her fiercely.

"Lets see how well you did this time." He growled as his free hand went between her legs.

She broadened her stance without hesitation. Giving him access to her freshly shaved pussy. She hadn't started shaving until she started dating him, so she was still new at it. She whimpered as his fingers fondled her, reading her body like braille. She was instantly wet at his touch and already craving more.

"So smooth this time, Kitten. So wet for me already" He grinned evilly as he slipped two fingers inside her with ease.

Nyx moaned as he moved slowly within her. Her need was already growing. She started grinding into his hand, wanting faster movement, and he stopped entirely.

"You know better. Who controls your pleasure, Kitten?"

"You do Daddy." She answered as she stopped moving.

"That's my good girl." He grinned and started playing with her G Spot.

Nyx's eyes rolled back as the sensation rippled through her body. He brought her right to the edge of orgasm and then pulled out abruptly.

"Do you want to stay home and play?" He asked as he slid his fingers into her mouth, "Or do you want to go to the party?"

She sucked his fingers clean, revelling in the taste of them together. She didn't stop until he removed his hand from her face.

"I would like to go to the party, please" She huffed, trying to catch her breath.

He kissed her and then released her from the wall, "Then it's time to get you dressed. I have laid out your outfit already."

She led the way to their room, knowing he was staring at her backside. Her outfit was the first thing she laid eyes on when she entered the room. He didn't pick out her outfits often, but when he did... it quite took her breath away. Her outfit was chosen from bra to shoes, and started at his pillow. Crimson embroidered push-up corset and lace pantie set, first. Black, high thread count woven tights. Her floor length, long sleeved emerald green dress.It's partner coat which is black with tight emerald green embroidery, also floor length and long sleeved; the cuffs of which were an elongated teardrop shape that came two thirds the way down her leg. Her black, lace up thigh-high, three inch heels with a one inch platform on the ball and toe. Her jewelry was laid out in a box.

Nyx was caught up in the beauty of the set up that she didn't notice him pass her and take her hand until he tugged lightly. She followed him to his side of the bed.He took the towel off her head, sending her damp hair cascading all the way down her back to her butt.

"Please put it up into a ponytail for me, Kitten." He asked, handing her her brush and elastic.

She made quick work of it, getting her hair into a tight neat high ponytail. After taking the brush, he then braided a small portion of her hair. He wrapped it around the base of her ponytail and pinned it in place. He then helped her into her clothes. Panties, tights, and then corset. Nyx always loved the feeling of him lacing her up and a moan escaped her lips. His arms wrapped around her waist, after he tied the bow at the base, to move them forward to the next step. Her shoes were first. They were laced quickly and snuggly. The green dress went on next. The sleeves came to a point down her hand and a fabric loop, settled around each middle finger, kept them in place. Her coat was next. It slipped on easily and he latched it from breast to pelvis.Once closed you could not see the seam.It flared out just enough you could see a wedge of her dress. She automatically raised her hands in front of her. He rolled up the hem of each sleeve an inch and half, taking the button on the sleeves and concealing them with the hidden holes on the hem. Last came her jewelry. Her three rings and then her snake earrings.

Nyx was confused when he didn't put her usual party collar on her. Instead he held out a jewelry box. When he opened it she gasped and teared up. In front of her sat a new collar. It was an inch and a half wide leather that was cut to fit the contour of her neck and collar bone, coming to a point with a half inch ring at the center point of her throat.. She picked it up and looked it over as he put the box down. Taking it from her, he unlocked it as she turned away from him. Once placed around her neck, he clicked the small padlock into place at the back and straightened the elven style collar of her coat.

"There, now my beautiful girl is ready" He mused.

"Thank you, Daddy." She responded, kissing him deeply.

He pulled away and swatted her on the butt to get her moving, "We are going to be late if you keep that up. March, missy"

"Yes, my love."

She beamed to herself as they left the house. This was going to be a fun party...