Innocent Andrea Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent Andrea was shy and tried to make sense of her life.
3k words
3.83
15.8k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea's parents, Barbara and James, had stopped having sex soon after she was born. At least, they stopped having intercourse. Barbara was often horny but she found that plain old intercourse just didn't do it for her. So she started by simply imagining some mild fantasies while her husband, James, fingered her or flicked his tongue over her clit.

After a while, James found that he wasn't bothered about the lack of intercourse and quite liked being played with by Barbara while she told him (mainly) made up stories about her past or squeezed her ample breasts around his erection as she asked him which neighbour he wanted to imagine undressing tonight. Soon, they both found that they looked forward to these fantasy sessions and gradually found ways to extend the fantasies into real life.

James was a Vicar and one night when he was close to orgasm as Barbara was running a moist finger along his shaft, she asked him if he ever did anything sexual with any of the parishioners. She wasn't really serious -- it was more part of the fantasy session. So she was surprised when James blurted out that a couple of his congregation sometimes wore short skirts with sheer tights and sat in the front row and slowly crossed their legs so he could see their thighs and sometimes even their panties. With that confession, James gave a loud gasp and a great wad of semen burst out of his penis and covered Barbara's hand.

Barbara was quite shocked. Both that women would expose themselves in church and also that her husband had been so obviously excited as to ejaculate more than double his usual amount - and with some considerable force. However, when James, obviously still excited by confessing this to his wife, jumped up and gave Barbara the most wonderful orgasm with his tongue, she happily accepted the idea as part of their future fantasy play.

Andrea took after her mother physically. At 30, she was around 5' 7" tall and alternated between a size 14 and 16. Her hair was dark and to her shoulders and she sometimes wore it in a thick ponytail. Her breasts weren't as large as her mother's but were a more modest 38 DD -- sometimes increasing slightly when she added a few pounds. Her legs were somewhere between plump and shapely, with pronounced calves and full thighs, leading to a very pleasantly plump bottom.

Where Andrea differed from her mother was that Barbara knew the effect she had on men and enjoyed their attempts to see more of her cleavage or whether she was wearing stockings or tights. However, the spiteful comments of her friends and the teasing of the boys when her breasts started growing and her legs started filling out left Andrea with little confidence about her figure -- and little experience sexually. Her mother went through a similar metamorphosis but unlike Barbara, Andrea never seemed to realise that her friends soon changed their opinion of her, the girls now quite jealous of her womanly figure and the boys now driven to distraction by a glimpse of a thigh under her skirt or seeing her cleavage as she leaned over to retrieve something from her bag.

To Barbara's knowledge, Andrea had never had a boyfriend. And other than one chance episode at a works Christmas dance, Barbara was right. None of her friends stood a chance with Andrea, as she still remembered how horrible they had been but there were a few outsiders at the dance.

One of these lads, Brian, was a few years older than everyone else. His mother worked in Accounts, a lovely woman with sweet, soft features, extremely large breasts and an equally large bottom. Brian was annoyed at how guys hung around him in the hope of seeing his mother's large breasts and her bum filling her tight skirt and he went for a walk outside, quite literally bumping into Andrea and pushing her backwards onto the grass.

"I'm so sorry!" he said, rushing to help her up. Then he realised that he wasn't sorry at all. She lay there with her skirt bunched up around her plump thighs, frantically trying to pull it down. Not managing this, she tried to turn over to get up and presented Brian with a lovely view of her tights-covered thighs and her panty-clad bottom. Brian rushed around in front of her and had his wish granted. Her full breasts looked like they were fighting to get out of her bra, one slightly higher than the other, her nipple barely contained in her bra.

Andrea just blushed and took his offered hand to help herself up. She hated any attention and just stood there, looking down at the ground. Brian just pounced on the first idea that came into his head.

"You have grass all over you -- let me brush it off," and with that he started rubbing his hand over her hips, soon progressing to her plump skirt-covered bum. Andrea stood frozen, not sure what to do and too unsure of herself to stop him or to walk away. Not believing his luck at not having his hand slapped away, Brian moved his attention to her breasts, making sure both to cup the underside of one breast over her dress and also to brush imaginary strands from her bare breastflesh above the bra.

Andrea stood completely still, just hoping he would go away. But Brian had to try one more thing. He dropped to his knees and started brushing her nylon-clad legs, trailing his fingers up under her skirt and now openly fondling her legs, all pretence of removing grass gone. Andrea's thighs began to tremble. She had never been touched by a boy and now one was openly groping her in a semi-public place.

Brian stood up behind Andrea and released his penis. Andrea froze as she heard the sound of the zip. As he reached around to cup her breasts, his erect penis prodded her plump bottom and he took one of her hands and placed it around his erection. "You don't mind, do you?" he whispered. Andrea shook her head almost imperceptibly and limply placed her fingers around his cock and he eagerly thrust into her hand.

"Play with yourself while you do me," whispered Brian. Andrea was so naive that she didn't even know what that meant and Brian had to hold her skirt up and place her hand inside her damp panties. From there, instinct took over and she rubbed her clit for the very first time. Her legs started buckling and her orgasm started and then she saw him. Harry was one of the boys who used to tease her and he was staring right at her with a smirk on his face and his cock in his hand. He slowly stroked his shaft as he watched her and ejaculated over the grass as her fingers rubbed her clit and Brian groped one of her large breasts as he spurted through her fingers. Harry smiled at her as he put his spent cock back in his trousers, gave her a brief wave and disappeared back into the hall.

The following week, Barbara was surprised when Harry stopped and talked to her in town. She was aware that he and Andrea knew each other and that was about all she knew of him but she was pleasantly surprised when he asked about Andrea. She was sure Harry was admiring her legs in her tight skirt as he walked towards her and she also noticed him sneaking admiring glances at her breasts as they chatted. She happily flirted with him, thinking she could embellish the encounter for her husband later and she also enjoyed the attention he gave her. She was also surprised when Harry said that it would be nice to see Barbara again and catch up with what she was doing and without thinking she invited him around that evening. An invitation Harry was only too happy to accept.

"But why did you invite him here?" asked Andrea, frantic at the idea that the person who saw her masturbating a boy while she touched her own pussy would be coming to her home, "He was horrible to me when we were younger."

"But he was so polite and seemed so interested in seeing you," protested Barbara, "And you never go out, never have a social life. It's only a few hours. You never have to see him again after that if you don't want to -- just be nice to him for tonight. For me. Please!"

Andrea always did what her mother asked and reluctantly agreed. "Alright. Just for tonight"

"Wonderful!" cried Barbara, giving her daughter a kiss, "Now let's go upstairs and choose what you are wearing tonight."

Andrea had no real interest in fashion and allowed her mother to buy many of her clothes. This meant that Andrea wore similar styles to her mother which basically meant that her clothes were very tight, low cut or short -- and sometimes all three. "Are you sure this is OK?" asked Andrea hesitantly, looking at the reflection in front of her, dressed in a houndstooth skirt, tight across her thighs and bottom and ending a good three inches above her knee. Black opaque stockings with white suspenders (bumps easily visible through the material of her skirt) and panties were underneath, worn with black high heels. Her top was loose and cut very low and the bra below pushed her breasts together and created a deep cleavage.

"Of course it is," answered Barbara honestly. It was the sort of outfit she often wore and so why wouldn't it look good on her daughter? And it did look good on Andrea. And sexy, too. Barbara lived for the admiring stares of men she worked with and met in her day-to-day activities and so genuinely didn't consider that her daughter may not be seeking the same reactions. For her part, Andrea was so naïve regarding boys, flirting and sex appeal that she just shrugged and accepted her mother's choice of outfit for her.

Harry bided his time during dinner. Making polite small talk and complimenting both Andrea and her mother on their outfits. Andrea mumbled a thank you, her eyes looking down at the table the whole time. Barbara almost purred at the compliment, leaning forward to touch Harry's arm and giving him an excellent view of her cleavage as she did. James smiled the whole time, enjoying the outfits his wife and daughter were wearing and imagining them sitting in those front pews of the church, crossing their legs and leaning forward to pick up their hymn books.

After dinner, Barbara and Andrea started clearing the plates and Harry insisted on helping. "OK," said Barbara, "Andrea can wash and I will dry. Harry can clear the table."

Harry made sure he carried just two items at a time and leaned across Andrea to place them in the sink. He also made sure that the bulge in his trousers rested against Andrea's plump bottom as he did so, giving a slow rub against her before going back for the next items. Andrea felt herself blushing again and also remembered the feeling of her first and only orgasm just a week ago. She felt like history was repeating itself as Harry cupped the breast hidden from Barbara and kneaded it, toying with her nipple.

Andrea became more and more flustered with each trip Harry made to the sink. Not content with groping the daughter, Harry was now feeling bold enough to try it on with her mother and leaned over her back to place a cup down and allowed his erection to slide along the furrow in her skirt covering her bum crack. Barbara gave a slight gasp and stood still, then pushed her bum back into Harry's bulge and leaned forward before turning and giving him a quick kiss before saying "I think I'll leave you two alone," ensuring her mother-sized breasts pushed into his chest as she did.

Barbara went to find her husband, dragging him behind the kitchen door and telling him "Quick -- come here and look. Andrea has found herself a boyfriend."

As they watched from the doorway, still excited from the feel of Harry's erection rubbing across her bum, Barbara unzipped her husband and released his swollen cock. She slowly eased his foreskin back and fore as he tentatively cupped her breast. "The nipple." Whispered Barbara, her eyes fixed on the erotic scene before them, "Tease the nipple." James obediently eased her breast above her bra and gently tugged on her nipple.

Alone with Andrea, Harry wasted no time in lifting the back of her skirt, displaying her plump thighs, stockings and suspenders and her panties. He lowered his zip and the sound took Andrea back to that time at the school dance and she started blushing even more. Andrea carried on washing dishes as if nothing was happening while Harry rubbed his cock across the top of her thighs and her panty covered bottom.

"I'm going to see if she's alright," said Barbara, "She's never had a boyfriend and I don't want her messing this up." And with that she hastily pushed her breast back into her bra -- although not completely -- and marched into the kitchen, her husband meekly following, his cock bulging, now inside his trousers but with the zip still lowered. Barbara stood in front of Andrea and asked her "Are you Ok with this? Is it going too fast for you?"

Andrea said nothing and her mother took her hand and sat her at the kitchen table.

It's OK." Said Barbara, "You don't have to do anything until you are ready. You sit there and I'll finish the dishes."

Harry was a bit hesitant when Barbara stood next to him, especially as Andrea was sitting at the table and even her father was in the room. Barbara had to lean over him, pushing her big, soft breasts against his shoulder, as she reached for a cup and moved her face close to his and whispered "It's OK. My husband won't mind."

Harry cautiously looked back and saw Andrea sitting with her legs crossed, stocking tops clearly on show. Her father, James, stood behind her, his eyes focussed on Barbara's plump bottom and her shapely, nylon clad legs. It was as if Harry was just a prop in some fantasy James had.

Barbara leaned further forward and her skirt rode up her thighs, stocking tops clearly on show. Harry couldn't help himself. He pretended to drop his tea towel and as he knelt to pick it up his eyes looked up Barbara's skirt. In return, Barbara leaned over further, her large breasts resting on the worktop, easing back and fore to stimulate her nipples.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Harry slid his hand up Barbara's leg. Over the back of her nylon clad knee, up her lower thigh and onto the stocking top itself. He couldn't believe he was doing this to Barbara in front of both her husband and her daughter -- and he fully expected to get called out for it at any minute.

But everyone acted as though it was completely normal. Barbara opened her legs a little more to give him better access and her husband was smiling like a fool -- although Harry could clearly see a bulge in his trousers. Andrea, seemingly oblivious as to how strange the situation was, slowly moved a hand towards her panties, remembering how good it felt to touch herself at the works dance. She knew she should have been horrified to see a friend touching her own mother like that -- especially in front of her father -- but the strangeness just seemed to make things even more erotic and her fingers seemed to have a mind of their own as they moved closer and closer to her panties, before slipping inside them and finding quite a lot of moisture there.

Harry stood up and unzipped his penis and rubbed it against Barbara's panties with a view to losing his virginity there and then, no matter how strange the circumstances, but Barbara whispered "No -- just let it brush against my stocking tops and my panties." As her fingers danced over her pussy lips and she glanced over her shoulder, smiling at her husband.

Seeing his wife smiling at him like that -- and seeing Harry rubbing his erection against her pantied bottom -- was too much for James. His member slipped out of his open flies and he slowly started stroking his shaft.

Andrea was both confused and aroused. The image in front of her was a rehash of what caused her first orgasm, her own father cast as Harry, watching her mother play Andrea's part. Her fingers slid inside her pussy and brushed against her clit.

Andrea's father walked over to Barbara and kissed her as her hand took over stroking his erection. Harry was too far gone to stop now and nestled his erection over Barbara's panties, gently squeezing her buttocks together around his cock. He thrust back and fore into the tunnel, his hands squeezing and groping her panty clad bum cheeks.

Barbara's one hand frantically wanked her husband's cock as he kissed her, her other fluttering over her pussy.

Seeing a repeat of her first sexual experience, with her family members playing the parts of the original, was also too much for Andrea and she gasped and groped her own boob. Then, just as Harry's cock twitched and spurted a week's worth of cum over Barbara's panties and her back, Andrea touched her clit and went weak as her orgasm swept over her.

That was too much for Barbara and in turn pushed her over the edge and she groaned and her fingers flew over her pussy lips and her clit, her knees buckling. "Sorry darling," she said to her husband, "I just couldn't wait. I'll sort you out tomorrow."

James was desperate to cum but simply nodded and said "Of course, dear." As he tried to stuff his erection back into his trousers.

Having shot his load, Harry was now rather embarrassed -- and also worried that he would be in some sort of trouble. "Thank you for the meal." He mumbled, as he hastily made himself respectable and rushed to the door.

Andrea, meanwhile, tried to make sense of what had happened.