Innocent Chat

Story Info
An ongoing story.
3.1k words
4.06
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: After being away for a while due to illness, I hope to submit more of my stories over the next few months. This will be a multi-part story and is based on factual experience. Obviously the names have been changed but I felt it important to share with others who would understand. All comments are very much appreciated.

Chapter One

It all began when my wife accepted a new position which required quite a lot of travel. We have been married for 8 years, I am 36 and she is 34 years of age. We had decided to wait to have children as we both are fortunate enough to enjoy very good careers. We live a pretty normal life, my wife is attractive, in great shape and takes care of herself. I am fit, I play racquetball several times a week and in good shape. Most people would consider us to have a pretty nice life.

After my wife took her new position, I was contemplating my life with her on the road and away most weeks. Being able to complete projects, tasks around the house, play more golf and/or racquetball etc. The plan worked quite well for a few weeks, I was able to accomplish many tasks at home in the evenings, but those tasks ended, and I was missing her and finding myself somewhat lonely. It was getting colder, so golf had stopped for the year and the guys I played racquetball with couldn't play as often as I was available, so boredom began.

After catching up and rewatching several movies, I sat down in front of our home computer, which neither of us used very often. Looking for anything entertaining or interesting to keep me from going insane. After a few weeks of what I learned was considered to be "surfing the net," it became boring as well. The work week would drag on forever, boredom every evening and spending time with my wife on the weekends. Our sex life seemed to reignite, I suppose absence does make the heart grow fonder, which was a nice side effect.

After about two months of my wife traveling almost every week and her workload increasing to the point that she would be catching up on the weekends, it started to affect our sex life negatively. She was simply exhausted from travel and her new workload. Between her being so tired and my being so bored, our marriage was suffering but at the time neither of us recognized it.

At 36 years old I found myself, taking matters into my own hands so to speak, I was masturbating again. Granted, I was alone, in my own home and there was no possibility that anyone other than I knew what I was doing. However, it still felt shameful, and I felt guilty for doing so. As time passed the feeling became less and less, I was a man and had needs and I wasn't betraying my wedding vows or commitment to my wife in any way.

In short, masturbating was becoming a normal part of my daily routine. I would work, do a few things around the house to keep it in order and sit and masturbate while watching sexy women in porn videos. As time passed by, I was jerking off more and more, on the weekends when my wife was home, if she was away I would immediately go to a porn website and jerk off. At no time during this progression of events did I think there was any problem or issue.

As time went on and watching porn was becoming erotic and stimulating I found myself looking for new things to stimulate me and increase my level of arousal and eroticism. Somehow I ventured into a chat room, having never been involved in a chat room before I, of course was learning by trial and error. A lot of what I was doing was simply watching and listening. It was a very unique and different experience but not unpleasant.

I later learned after a few weeks of listening and watching that I was chatting in a cuckold environment. I don't think of myself as being old fashioned, but I had no idea what a cuckold was. I wasn't freaked out, more surprised that a man would allow himself to be in such a position and besides the porn displayed in the chat room was very erotic. On this site is where I met Megan.

Megan and I began chatting and she was very informative of not only the cuckold lifestyle but her devotion to black men. It was completely and totally innocent chat nothing sexual, maybe I justified my relationship with her as no more than just chatting with a friend. Which in my opinion was exactly what it was. At the time I didn't realize how much she and I were chatting, but looking back it was daily and at times more than once daily. It remained innocent, non-sexual for months, but we were learning about each other and sharing our lives.

Of course, I shared my situation and how our life had changed with my wife traveling as much as she was etc. Megan was understanding and empathetic with my situation and explained how she and her husband had maintained their current lifestyle for over 9 years without any sexual contact between them.

She had become a black only woman and her husband had accepted the situation and they never engaged in sexuality between them. Of course, I was intrigued and had never even heard of any open relationship like what she was describing. Trying not to be too personal I would try and ask some questions as we chatted regarding their arrangement.

As I reflect on our conversations, even in the beginning although I felt as if I was leading the conversation, I wasn't. She was taking me exactly where she wanted it to go. As we talked more and continued to be more comfortable with one another we began asking questions about our lives and opening up as friends tend to do. Her life was much more interesting than my own, especially regarding sexuality. I found myself amazed and strangely interested in hearing more and more about her situation. She provided insight into her thoughts and feelings and how her and her husband had adapted and made their marriage work. In many ways it gave me hope for what my wife and I were experiencing.

I don't want to paint a bleak picture on weekends if my wife and I were not intimate it was due to her fatigue or just a decision we made to simply enjoy each other's company. We were very successful in our careers and were happy overall. Other than her travel schedule my weeks had settled into working, conversing with Megan and enjoying porn.

I learned that Megan was completely devoted to black men, she only had sex with black and her husband was aware before they married. They never engaged in any sexual activity, and she dated openly.

As our conversations became more personal, I suppose more intimate I began to rely on our chat and time spent together as a part of my normal masturbation. We would watch porn together and Megan would talk about the black men in the porn scenes, and I would jerk off. This was now becoming "our thing", I suppose. I would log in and if Megan wasn't on she would have sent a link for a movie to watch so we could talk about them later. When we did discuss them she would ask about the man's penis, his size and so on. I would describe what I watched, and we would both masturbate. She would take the opportunity to explain her devotion to black men, the size difference, their superiority, etc.

As we included these videos into all our sessions Megan began to instruct me on how to pleasure myself, how hard to stroke, how long to stroke, even when I could cum. It was working well for both of us until she started asking more questions about my sexual relationship with my wife. Asking how often we were intimate, how long I lasted with her, was she pleased etc. I explained that it had become less and less frequent since her new job. She asked if the frequency of intimacy with my wife had anything to do with our talking.

I wasn't completely sure of the answer, I really had not given it any thought. The more we discussed the more confused I was regarding a firm answer. She offered to help if I wanted to find the answer, as a friend would help. I was completely taken aback at her willingness to help but appreciated it. Her rationale was who would understand another woman better, her or I. It made perfect sense, and she was willing to assist.

She went on to let me know that for the short term she would need to kind of control and direct all physical aspects of my relationship with my wife, which also sounded logical to me. So, we began kind of a new chapter to our friendship, which really brought us even closer. She determined that she would step it up regarding when I orgasmed and how often, so that I would be ready to perform well with my wife. I agreed as she was very honest about how much I had been relying on her, our conversations and the porn.

That was on a Monday, everyday that week she would have me watch at least 2 porn videos a day and stroke but not orgasm. We would chat at least once per day, and I would explain the videos as we had grown accustomed. She would have me jerk until I was close to orgasm and then have me stop. All the while explaining how she was helping me. Asking me to trust in her and accept the help to help my marriage. I followed her lead and did as she said but I won't lie it wasn't easy.

By Wednesday I was all but begging her for release, but she maintained that this was what was best for me. My wife was coming home late Friday afternoon, so Megan and I met before my wife's return. The house was cleaned, I had flowers for her and was dressed nicely. Reservations in place to take her to dinner just as Megan had suggested. I talked with her before my wife arrived and told her I had everything in place. She told me to take her to dinner, make sure she had a nice relaxing, romantic evening. She then explained that when we returned home as my wife was getting ready for bed I was to go into the spare restroom and jerk off thinking of the porn movies I had watched, to do it quickly so as not to raise suspicion with my wife. She explained that after the week I had it would be over in like 2 minutes in my current condition and that would be a terrible ending to a wonderful evening.

As frustrated as it sounded again, it did make sense and I did agree to follow her lead. Megan was right, my wife was surprised, gleefully happy and we had an amazing evening together. Emotions were running high when we returned home, just as Megan said she told me she was going to get ready for bed and we would continue a perfect evening. I literally ran to the restroom to do as Megan suggested, throbbing hard it didn't take long just as Megan told me. I finished and hurried into bed, naked I waited for my wife. As she walked out of the restroom I realized how truly beautiful she was, long auburn hair, beautiful blue eyes, full breasts, perfectly curved waist. She was a head turner for sure. As she climbed in beside me and started kissing my neck I could think of nothing else but how wonderful she felt next to me. As we kissed I could feel the passion rising from her, her wetness against my leg as I kissed her and caressed her full breasts, her nipples so hard. I was so hard and so ready to feel her warm, wet pussy but at the same time wanted it to last as long as possible.

It had been so long since we were this intimate, she moved down and took my cock in her mouth, sucking me lovingly. I returned the favor as we moved into a position where I could lick her as she sucked me. It was so wonderful and all I could think about was how perfectly right Megan had been with her instructions. As soon as I thought of Megan I felt my cock swell even more and moaned loudly. My wife noticed as well and smiling, she said, (someone certainly seems to be enjoying themselves.)

We continued and she climbed on top of me, and I entered her for the first time in weeks, it felt so amazing, so good. Not long after I was inside of her I felt myself losing my erection for some reason. I started to freak out and had no idea what was going on, I tried my best to concentrate on her, on the pleasure, but I could feel it deflating and I was panicking.

I had to do something as I fell out of my wife twice, she asked if I was ok. I just told her I was tired but didn't want to stop. I was willing to try anything at all, although it bothered me to think of Megan or our chats I tried doing so. As much as I didn't want to admit it to myself, as much as it confused the hell out of me, it worked. I quickly regained my erection, and I was hard as ever. My wife was riding me and moaning as she quickened her pace. My thoughts were scrambled at best, my wife's breasts in front of me, her warmth and arousal engulfing my cock but my mind on my talks with Megan.

My wife started cumming and was moaning loudly and for whatever reason the porn Megan has had me watching entered my mind as I exploded into her. It was one of the most intense, strong orgasms I had ever experienced in any situation. We kissed and held each other, and my wife was very pleased and told me we needed to make time for each other more often.

I appreciated it and agreed with her but was pre-occupied with what only I knew. It was difficult to sleep as it was on my mind.

The next morning my wife was in one of the best moods she had been in in a very long time. She kissed me, winked at me and asked if we could have a repeat performance that night. I smiled and responded; I see no reason why not. She was having lunch with some friends, and I was very anxious to talk with Megan and explain what happened. As soon as she left home I was online looking for Megan, she wasn't on but had left a message telling me she would look for me and hoped I had a fantastic evening. Of course, she also sent two links to videos for me to watch.

I was watching one of the videos, a hugely endowed black man being sucked by a beautiful white female. I was very turned on, as usual when Megan messaged me. Her message was well was last night an incredible night for you. I thanked her for her instructions and guidance, but I also shared my concerns and what had happened.

Megan explained that from her viewpoint this was a learning experience for her. She shared that she had made an error in having me jerk off first, which we would fix before the next time. And that she would be adjusting some of our chats to help as well. She also let me know that it was much too quick to make love again that night. She then quickly moved on to my explaining the video links she had sent.

I told her all about them and she told me to describe his cock in detail, which I did. She then asked if visualizing the video when I orgasmed was as intense as what I was feeling describing the video to her. I told her it was different but that I was very turned on talking to her.

She told me she wanted me to jerk off to whatever video I felt most comfortable thinking about, and she told me to focus on cumming as quickly as possible. I asked why and she simply said, trust me have I steered you wrong before now. I did as she instructed and was able to cum rather quickly. She explained that we would be doing that regularly over the next few days and to rest assured it would help me.

She was 100% correct that she had not done anything at all other than offer help and she had no reason to do so. I asked what I should do that night with my wife expecting and asking for a repeat performance. She simply said, be tired, not feeling well etc. If she persists take care of her orally, I know she would love and appreciate that very much.

We finished our chat with her letting me know that she would be sending more links that I was to watch and to jerk off, always focusing on cumming as quickly as possible. And that she would be on when she could and would look for me.

The rest of the day, when I could I would do as Megan had told me to do, when my wife returned she and I went to the grocery. That evening we watched a movie and were playful most of the evening, when we went to bed she wanted to be intimate. I told her I was tired but wanted to take care of her and licked her to orgasm. She was perfectly content and snuggled next to me expressing how wonderful the last 2 days had been for her.

During our entire love making session I did not get an erection, although I was enjoying myself and providing pleasure for my wife.

At the time I had no idea the path I was headed down and where Megan was going to take me. What I did know was that I was looking forward to talking with Megan and the week we would have when my wife was gone for work.