Slaves in Stocks - Ch. 01

Story Info
New Slaves are put in Stocks & Trained.
1.8k words
4.37
16.9k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Wife, Annie, has fully embraced our relationship.

As a Femdom wife, she enjoys the perks in, and out, of the bedroom.

We attended our local Munch, and became friends with another Female led couple.

Mistress Dawn, and Dan expanded our sexuality exponentially.

We've had fantastic "sessions" at their home, where Dan, (now Dani), and I served our Mistresses.

Dawn is a natural Femdom, and brought Annie fully into the realm.

Our first visit to their home, Dawn took Annie under her wing.

"Men will tell you anything, and everything," she instructed Annie.

She looked to Dan and me, "Get naked."

Excitement overwhelmed, and Dan and I stripped; (I noticed Dan was fully shaved).

On their rear patio, my hands and feet were tied to a post, and Dawn sat comfortably next to me, a lotioned hand, casually stroking and teasing my cock, "When we are done today, he will have told us all his little secrets, and he'll be your slave for life."

She instructed Annie, "You simply have to keep them on edge, and ask the right questions," as I squirmed. This was my first real edging!

She asked, "Have you looked at femdom porn?"

"Yes Mistress."

She continued, "How often?"

"A few times each week, sometimes more."

Mistress Dawn: "And do you cum every time?"

"Yes Mistress," as I enter a state of helpless sexual yearning.

"Are those slaves made to swallow their cum?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Do you swallow your cum?"

"No Mistress."

"Do you want to be forced to swallow your cum?"

"Yes Mistress," as her lotioned hand strokes my rock hard cock.

Dawn gives my cock a squeeze, and a huge dollop of precum ejects onto her finger, which she feeds to me. I swallow with zero resistance.

Annie observes with rapt attention.

"Have you ever worn panties?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And lingerie?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Bras and Panties?"

"Yes Mistress."

"So you wish to be Feminized?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Would you like to be shaved, and wear make-up?"

"Yes Mistress!" I am sooo close to cuming; this is torture!

She smiles to Annie, "Mere seconds, and he spills all his little secrets."

Annie looks at me in disbelief.

Slave Dani has been watching, on his knees, naked, his cock pointing skyward, dripping precum, hands held behind.

She smiles to Dani, "Go get the shaving kit."

Dani returns, and starts on my legs.

Soon I will be hairless; a fantasy I've kept secret for years. I literally swoon!

Mistress Dawn puts more precum on her finger, and eases to my anus.

I offer no resistance. The sexual tension is way past anything imagined!

I am putty in her hands. She was correct; I'd be a slave for life.

"Have you ever sucked a cock?"

"No Mistress."

"But you're going to suck one today, correct?"

I cringe, "Yes Mistress."

Annie's eyes are wide, and her mouth agape.

"Have you used dildos?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you have a secret dildo, that Annie doesn't know about?"

"Yes Mistress."

Annie chimes in, "Actually I do know about it."

(This comment tells as much about Annie as it does me.)

"So, you like a cock in your little sissy pussy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I believe we'll refer to it as your "pussy" from now on?"

"Yes Mistress."

"So, you are going to receive your first cock today. A man is going to cum inside you today. Where shall it be? Your mouth or your pussy?"

I don't answer.

With a stern expression, she looks into my eyes, "Which is it?"

I stammer.

She demands, "Mouth or pussy!"

Her hand is barely moving on my cock, which is going soft.

She smiles and looks to Annie, "Our sissy is going soft. Don't be fooled; she's just as sensitive. This is the perfect time to put her in panties. Sissies can be wildly excited, but still go soft. Her clitty will fit nicely into her panties. Dani, go get some panties."

She continues, "Annie, perhaps you should decide, mouth or pussy?"

Annie answers quickly, "I want to see him suck a cock!"

Dani returns with panties. My ankles are untied, and the panties are slid up my legs, and they fit perfectly. Dawn put towels on the concrete for my knees, and I slide down, my hands still tied behind the post.

Dawn comments, "Normally I want to keep the slave stimulated while our boi is sucking cock, so she associates sexual pleasure with sucking cock. Why don't you scratch her balls and tease her pussy while she sucks. I'll film the whole thing; Sissy's first cock!"

Annie kneeled beside me and slid a lubed finger down the back of my panties and stroked my "pussy", and she slid in her finger. With her other hand, she scratched my balls thru the thin panties, and I groaned.

Dani approached with a tube of lube in his hand, "Open. I like a soft mouth."

He squirted lube into my mouth!

I didn't want to swallow it, and found myself working my tongue, and I had no choice, my mouth and lips were unwittingly lubed.

His cock was at my mouth. I opened, and instinctively, I worked my tongue, and he groaned. He stroked in and out...he was fucking my mouth! Again, I made zero resistance. Instead, I did the best job I could. A good job...a good blow-job. I surprised myself; rather than resist it, I was providing the best cock-suck I possibly could.

With minimal prodding, I was a real slave. I was a real cock sucker.

And then it began; The first pulse, and cum jetted into my throat, and I quickly swallowed. Then more cum, and more cum, and I worked my tongue, and my mouth had never been so slick, and filling up with cum.

Careful not to bite, I swallowed, and kept working my tongue on Dani's cock, giving him the best pleasure I knew how.

I heard Dawn's voice, "Bravo! Aren't you the best little cock sucker!"

Dani withdrew, and I looked to Dawn, "Yes Mistress," licking my lips.

She continued, "Let's finish feminizing you. Then we'll put a nice dildo in your sissy pussy, and maybe your Mistress wife will fuck you. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes Mistress!"

I stood, and all three finished shaving me, then off to the shower.

(With a video for blackmail, bondage was no longer necessary).

A drawer was opened, and it seemed everything inside was pink, and smelled deliciously feminine. Project "virgin sissy-boi" was under way.

Eyebrows plucked, face make-up, garter and stockings, thong panties, a bodice, with breast forms, (which also squeezed in my tummy), heels, and a wig, and the transformation was well under way.

Then we tried on various dresses, skirts and blouses, and one looked better than the other; I was easily a woman. My cock was soft and tiny in my panties. We settled on a short swishy skirt and matching top with short sleeves.

I felt so feminine!

"Now," said Dawn, holding a 1-1/2" butt plug, "A final touch; let's get your pussy plugged."

She handed it to me, "I'll give you the honors."

At first I struggled, but relaxed a bit, and the wide part slid past my sphincter, and my ass-pussy swallowed the plug. Thin base wings fit between my cheeks, and the plug was secure. When I bent over, you could see only panties; the thong gusset hid any sign that I was plugged.

Dani wore heels, panties, and a tight camisole, and he looked totally femmy.

We sashayed thru the house, bringing our Mistresses food and drink.

Never had I been so exposed! It was exhilarating!

Annie was amused, but also turned on.

She had me kneel at her feet and massage. I worked up her legs, and she was getting more and more aroused.

Dawn spoke, "I would love it if you'd allow me to walk "her" thru her first sissy-fuck,"

and we headed to their bedroom.

I removed my skirt and top, and per Dawn's instructions, (gingerly) removed the plug.

Dawn commented, "Dani loves a toy in her pussy; don't you?"

Dani coyly smiled, "Yes Mistress Dawn."

I laid on the bed on my back, and Dani appeared with a pole with a dildo on the end. It was not as wide as the plug, but large, and rubbery; very realistic.

Dawn ordered, "Spread like a good girl."

Dani approached my "pussy" and the dildo slid in easily, (the plug had already stretched me). He secured it to the base of the bed and I began to fuck myself on the dildo. It was divine! Annie watched with mouth agape.

Dawn approached and squeezed my cock, which ejected precum in a semi-orgasmic release.

Dawn commented, "If you don't fuck him, I will," and Annie began to undress.

She eased my cock into her pussy, and hours of sexual tension were about to release.

Dawn supervised, "Don't think about cuming with her permission."

"Yes Mistress," I whispered.

Then Dawn added, "You will be licking your cum from your Mistress, agreed?"

"Yes Mistress," I whispered.

In mere seconds I was ready to cum, "Mistress! I'm going to cum!"

I'd never been so teased! I'd never been so ready to explode!

Annie smiled, and raised up, and my hard cock plopped on my belly, and she eased up to my mouth. I licked as never before! I licked with commitment! She leaned forward presenting her clit, and I tongued like never before, and she ground herself on my mouth, with force, with an element of violence.

She began to orgasm! Never had she cum from oral! Her movements slowed, and she came; her acrid juices burst into my mouth. My tongue was tired and my lips perhaps bruised, but her satisfaction was paramount, and I ignored my discomfort.

All the while, I'd been rocking myself on the dildo in my "pussy". While Annie had been rocking on my mouth, I'd been slut-fucking the dildo.

She backed away from my face, and looked down at me, and I whispered, "I am your slave for life!" She made a slight smile, and began to move down, and again, slipped my cock into her pussy.

In seconds I whispered, "Mistress, I'm going to cum!"

She merely sat, my cock deep inside her, while I rocked my hips on the dildo, and came like never before.

My cock jetted and my ass twitched against the dildo, and the orgasm was unlike any before. My entire body pulsed! I was a changed man...woman.

Swallowing my cum, a fantasy, but never reality, until now. I welcomed Annie's beautiful pussy, a glob of my cum collected at her opening, and with zero resistance, licked and licked, like a good slave, a good sissy-slave.

Dani and I are both shaved completely, and feminized, which makes us sooo horny. We are given drugs that keep us hard, and it helps us control our orgasms. Any unauthorized orgasms are severely punished, but on the other hand, if we serve our Mistresses well, at the end of the day, we are rewarded with fantastic orgasms.

Dani and I spend hours massaging, licking, fucking, whatever is demanded, knowing we'll be rewarded with orgasms, we serve enthusiastically.