All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 38'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good story as all ways

As always kaizerwolf brings the characters to life, all the while keeping it entertaining. Also i am going to go out on a limb to guess that kai's dad is Asmodeus. Not sure but that would be my guess. Anyway kudos, and keep posting many more in the future.

PS. i am lazy to login to my literotica account, hence anonymous

GreenmtviewGreenmtviewover 2 years ago

I must say that I have loved reading this story. Great work.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Love where this is going but delay between releases is killing me! LOL 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best active story on the site.

I wish I was able to contribute to your Podia, but my financial situation doesn't currently allow that. Sadly, the best I can do is compliment your writing and let you know that I appreciate all the effort you go to. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would really like for Kai to tell her about transforming others, including what he has done to Gabriella, Avery, Michelle, and Serenity and the circumstances of his turning them.

Then I think Miriam should tell him the only way she won't hurt anyone is if she fucks him in taking the curse off the stone.

Then after the stone's message is safely revealed, I think Miriam should insist that he brings all 4 of Kai's housemates to her home for her to train all five of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story glad your posting again hope to see more coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Those stories like Sexy Blond and Naughty Slut are probably nice reads, but after reading this series, every thing else seems so boring. So we got ourselfs an archdemon, looking forward to finding out if that's a good or bad thing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So is he turning the girls into Vampires, like how in D&D succubi can turn men they love into vampires?

TalimosinTalimosinalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the rest, love the storyline, characters are well developed and have great backstories.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Mesmerising, Kai is an archdeacon.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

So that means that his mom is an Archdemon.

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year ago

Did not see that coming and the mystery deepens. Also, Miriam and Rebecca are going to freak the fuck out when they find out about Kai sharing his blood and turning his women into who knows what. Loving it!!! 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...