Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 39

Story Info
In bed with a Cute Redhead.
8.7k words
4.79
27.5k
57

Part 39 of the 43 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,459 Followers

Innocent Devil's Harem Ch. 39 -- In bed with a Cute Redhead.

Submitted: March 3, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, supernatural, shifter, big tits, redhead, blonde, MILF, succubus, mystery, taboo

*****

Hi there!

Thanks for checking out this story! This series is written like a novel, so be sure to start at Chapter 1 if you want to avoid any confusion.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy!

*****

- CHAPTER 39: Enigma -

Truly I was at a loss.

As was the succubus Miriam.

Comparing notes, of what I could do contrasted against her knowledge of the supernatural realm all around us, existing in plain sight in the normal world, we discovered some major inconsistencies regarding my physical traits.

First, incubi didn't have wings, whereas certain other types of demons, like succubi and archdemons -- the latter of which were very tall and powerful demons towering over ten feet -- all had wings. However, even despite that, there was no such thing as 'growing wings' as far as she was aware.

A demon either had the extra appendages, or they didn't, and while my slight transformation wasn't entirely bizarre on its own, which was why she didn't think much of my shifting skin, hair, and eye colors, the growing of entirely new limbs was very bizarre.

And then there was my regeneration and occasional need for blood.

Certainly, there were blood-drinkers in the world, all of whom drank only blood, but the list of such creatures did not include incubi.

Or succubi.

Or imps.

Or archdemons.

So I had the transformed body and compulsion of an incubus, wings akin to an archdemon, a form of regeneration that was unheard of, and the occasional dietary needs of some truly cursed creatures.

Not to mention, there was the contradiction that was my parents, with my father pretty much being required to be a true incubus for me to have the strength of compulsion I wielded, whereas the only way I would have a human form was if my mother was also human, leaving the glaring question -- how did I end up like this?

"It's like you're a chimera," Miriam finally said in disbelief, still sitting just above my cock, her tail wrapped around the head, my shaft in her crack as she shook her head at what seemed to be an absurd idea.

I cleared my throat, still propped up on my elbows, enjoying her small hands on my chest. "And what does that mean, aside from the obvious lion-goat thing that's called that?"

She sighed. "Basically exactly what it sounds like. You have so many inconsistent traits that it just doesn't make sense, as if you're a demonic Frankenstein. Pieces of different races of demons sewn together. Except more on a genetic level." She paused when I gave her a look, only to roll her emerald eyes. "Yes, I know what Frankenstein is, silly. I'm old, not culturally illiterate." She smiled more warmly then, only for her green eyes to become unfocused slightly as she spoke softer. "I actually remember when the black-and-white film came out in theaters."

I nodded, my thoughts focused on the primary topic. "But you don't really think that's true, right?" I asked hesitantly. "That I'm some sort of Frankenstein?"

She gave me a small smile, unexpectedly leaning up to press her lips tenderly against mine. "From what I can tell," she whispered. "You have an incubus father, a mostly human mother, if not entirely human, and you were born normally. If there's an unknown element in all this, it must be magical. Though the kind of magic that could modify a person like this has long since been lost."

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

She took a deep breath, leaning forward and resting her cheek against my chest, seeming to get comfortable as she snuggled against me.

Hesitantly, I decided to lay back too, my wings shifting beneath me as I got more comfortable, the webbed bony fingers stretching out to either side, extending quite a bit past the edges of the large bed.

In response, Miriam shimmied her body a little higher on mine, her tail releasing my cock finally as she folded out her shiny black wings to rest them on mine, suddenly feeling like we were almost holding hands as our sets of ancillary appendages met and rested together on the bed.

She then finally spoke up. "Are you aware that succubi and incubi cannot produce full-blooded children of our kind?"

I cleared my throat, gently reaching up to rest my hands on her waist. "Umm, yeah, Gwen mentioned that to me earlier."

She nodded against my chest. "It's because we're cursed creatures," she admitted. "Believe it or not, I was once a human, long, long ago."

My eyes widened in shock. "You were?" I said in disbelief.

She nodded again, her cheek rubbing against my chest. "Yes," she whispered. "Feels like an eternity ago, but I was. As were all others of my kind, and your father's kind."

"So what happened?" I wondered. "Does it have to do with this magic you're referring to?"

"It does," she affirmed. "A very powerful being, who was soiled in the death of an uncountable number of souls and thus overflowing with a seeming endless supply of power, demanded all people worship him as a god." She sighed. "In reality, he really only terrorized a handful of cities, none of which even remotely compare to the metropolitans that exist today, but the curses he inflicted on the people who refused were very real."

"And immortality was a part of that curse?" I said in confusion, wondering why someone like that would give an ability that most would view as a blessing.

She shivered slightly in my arms. "No," she whispered. "This creature wanted unconditional devotion, and many of us who denied him were cursed to exist forever alone, and would remain that way until we finally agreed to his will. He..." Her voice trailed off, her muscles tensing. "He killed my entire family in front of my eyes, and then made me what I am now, damning me to exist forever without the capacity to truly love another person." She shivered again. "The process was agonizing, to the point that I begged for death. To the point that I can still remember how horrible it felt, even after all this time, as if it happened yesterday."

"I'm sorry," I whispered sincerely, finally wrapping my arms fully around her thin waist, a few inches below her wings, and pulling her tight against me.

Her muscles relaxed a little in my embrace. "And it was the same for incubi. Many are men who had their wives and children slain in front of their eyes, only to go through a similar agonizing process that left them empty, powerless, and devoid of hope."

I frowned at that. "But what about the compulsion thing? That doesn't seem like it was meant to be a curse. And it's definitely not powerless. Just the opposite."

She sighed. "Because it's not a curse," she agreed. "Nor was a succubus like me meant to live a content life as I currently do."

"I don't understand," I admitted.

Her tone was suddenly sharp. Almost angry even. "We killed him," she said firmly. "Though not all at once. An unknown group worked together to curse this creature's existence and disperse it into a multitude of horrors that were more manageable to take down individually." She paused, her thin red eyebrows knitted together. "One monster became hundreds of weaker ones, a few of which I personally helped defeat." She sighed. "However, in attempting to claim our revenge, what we didn't expect was for his complete destruction to bring unexpected blessings."

"Blessings like manipulating lust?" I assumed. "And I guess having the capacity to love anyone, no matter how they look?"

She made an amused noise. "And manipulating people," she agreed. "Succubi who were damned to an eternity without love found more than plenty, and incubi who were damned to be powerless and never have hope, discovered a sincerely disturbing level of power over others." She paused. "And with the monster's destruction, the magic that created us also disappeared from the world."

I nodded, trying to picture this short adorable woman fighting off some unspeakable horror, feeling like it was strange that all of these events happened in less than a normal lifetime...

A normal lifetime, thousands of years ago.

"So, does that mean you all know each other?" I wondered seriously.

She looked up at me in confusion, her cheek still against my chest. "Oh, no. Not at all." She then laughed. "You have to understand that transportation wasn't like it is today. What you can now travel in an hour, would have taken months back then. A city that was ten or twenty miles away back then would be almost equivalent to someone living on the other side of the world in modern days. Really, you could take a plane to the other side of the world in about a day, whereas back then it would take months to go even a fraction of that distance."

I nodded. "So then, you don't know my father," I assumed.

"Definitely not," she agreed. "That is one curse that remained. Succubi are repulsed by incubi, especially since we can sense the nature of a person's existence, and most of those cursed men have become monsters by anyone's definition. Including your father, though it sounds as if he might be a bit more civil than most, based on what I read in his letter."

I nodded. "So now what?"

She sighed. "As far as unraveling the mystery that is you? I need to start with dispelling that curse so you can hear your mother's message." She focused up at me. "It's a message meant to only be heard by you, so I won't be able to experience it myself, unless you'd be willing to allow me to do a complicated spell that'll temporarily merge our souls."

"Fuck," I hissed in surprise.

"It would only be temporary," she said reassuringly. "And when I say 'merge,' it's more like our souls would touch briefly, enough that the spell containing the message wouldn't be able to fully distinguish between us and allow me to experience the message as well." She frowned. "I'd be hesitant to do it with most, but would be willing with you, considering how pure your soul is."

I sighed. "I guess maybe," I replied hesitantly. "Might be good if you hear it firsthand, rather than me trying to tell you what she said, since you might pick up on something significant that I would ignore."

"Exactly," she agreed with an affectionate grin. She then scooted up on my body and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. "So," she then said, her tone becoming husky and seductive, even as a warmth began increasing in my gut beneath her wet snatch. "Since your third-eye truly is shut tight, are you ready for me to fuck you, so I can use the surge of lust to try to break the seal and force it open a tiny bit?"

Oh fuck.

"Umm," I gasped as she leaned down to begin planting tender kisses on my neck. "I, umm, I guess if it's necessary, then..."

She laughed, continuing to plant kisses. "Ooo, you're so fucking cute, I could just eat you up." She then giggled. "Maybe I will eat you up," she added playfully. "I made sure not to overeat at lunch, so that I would have plenty of room to slurp up all your yummy cum, just in case."

Oh fuck.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.

She scooted up a little higher to bring her lips up to my ear. "So how about it, young man? Want me to milk your cock for you?" She paused to suck on my earlobe, her hot breath from her cute nose tickling my ear. "Want to fuck my throat and feed me dessert? I'm really hungry for some yummy dessert. You will cum in my mouth, won't you? Pretty please?"

Instantly, everything changed as it felt like my lust exploded.

My whole body tensed, suddenly feeling like I couldn't breathe, every fiber of my being washed in a euphoria unlike anything else I'd ever experienced. And with it, this short sexy succubus abruptly planted her succulent lips on mine, suddenly blowing into my mouth with surprising force, the harshness abruptly forcing my lungs to expand, and with it an entirely different sensation.

A heat.

A heat that quickly gripped the back of my skull, a sharp pain stabbing throughout my brain, only for it to abruptly vanish as an entirely different warmth trickled down my head, like someone was pouring hot water, flowing as thick and slow as molasses, beginning to engulf my entire head in a razor thin bubble.

Snap.

The bubble popped, and I forced out a shaky breath through my nose, my head beginning to spin wildly, until a soft tongue unexpectedly met mine, my out-of-control momentum halting all at once by an anchor of soft lips and a warm body residing tenderly on me.

I gasped for air, prompting those lips to separate from mine, an adorable nose instead touching my own.

The air in the room was suddenly thick with an...aura?

Gentle, yet sexual.

Compassionate, yet erotic.

I gasped for another breath of air, trying to focus on the emerald eyes holding my gaze from barely an inch away. I wanted to ask her what in the hell just happened, but found myself unable to get the question out, an entirely different comment escaping my mouth instead when she gently rubbed her nose against the tip of mine.

"Eskimo kisses," I whispered.

Her thin red eyebrows shot up briefly, before she laughed, finally pulling away. "I break the seal and force your third-eye open a little, and that's what you have to say?" she giggled, leaning down to plant another kiss on my lips. "Oh wow, forget about what I said about making people feel special. You are special, all on your own."

"That doesn't sound like a compliment," I mumbled, slowly reaching up to rest my hand on my forehead, a strange new sensation inside my skull.

She giggled again. "Because it's not!" she teased. "Now tell me, my young hot stud, notice anything different?"

"Your...I guess, aura?" I wondered.

She tensed just slightly, her smile suddenly frozen forcefully on her face. "Really now?" she said carefully. "You can sense my aura? And what's that feel like?"

"Umm, really erotic and sexual, but also super gentle?" I replied, only to pause. "Is that bad?" I asked seriously.

She was looking at me strangely, her forced smile having slowly dropped into a frown. "That's what you feel?" she wondered, seeming skeptical. "Nothing else?"

"Umm...I guess compassion. Tenderness. Love? And maybe a really intense desire? But not sexual desire, exactly. Sort of like an overwhelming sense of longing? Like, a longing for something you could never have before? I don't know how to explain it, but that's about it. Should I feel anything else?"

She continued to frown. "I suppose maybe not," she said quietly, her thin red eyebrows knitted together, a certain hesitation to her tone. "And no, it's not bad. Just another puzzle that doesn't fit. Incubi don't sense auras like succubi do."

I simply nodded.

She sighed heavily, almost seeming a little somber now. "Well, the job is done. Rebecca can take it from here. Ready for me to show you to a shower before you leave? I'll allow you to take one on your own," she added, sounding as if she was trying to force her tone to be more playful.

My brow furrowed. "No sex?" I said hesitantly, surprised that our time together was suddenly over.

She didn't respond right away, her expression impassive. "Did...did you want to?" she asked hesitantly.

"I mean, I just thought..." My voice trailed off.

"Your lust did what happened last time, down in the basement. You went from 'almost there' to overflowing. More than what I needed, even though this spell required much more energy than before." She sighed. "Normally, fucking you would be required to achieve that level, and I was even planning on tapping into my stored reserves of energy if needed, but it wasn't necessary." She paused. "You seemed a little reluctant to actually fuck, so I decided to get it done when the opportunity unexpectedly presented itself."

"Oh." I wasn't sure what to say to that. "Umm, thanks," I finally replied, feeling like an idiot.

She abruptly placed her small hands on my chest and pushed her upper body up. "My pleasure," she said flatly. "Let me show you to a shower," she added, shifting her weight like she was going to climb off me.

All at once, without thinking, I rapidly sat up and wrapped both my arms and wings around her before she could get up, causing her to stiffen solid as I curled over so I could meet her lips with mine. Her hands were tense on my chest for two long seconds, feeling like she was stuck trying to push herself away in alarm, her emerald eyes wide, her arms extremely stiff...before she slowly relaxed and melted into me, sucking in a shaky breath.

It was obvious I'd sincerely scared her.

I could smell her fear, and now I could even sense her aura having become briefly tainted with that distress and anxiety.

However, I decided to not apologize for it as I pulled away, our lips still almost touching. "Really," I whispered sincerely. "Thank you very much, Ms. Miriam. It would be an honor to fuck you. I've just got so much going on right now, that it's hard to enjoy myself, especially finding out that someone truly has tried to kill me."

She held my gaze silently for a long few seconds, her cheeks flushed, her emerald gaze longing. "Your wings," she finally whispered, leaning up just enough to brush her lips on mine. "They feel...safe."

I was surprised she'd say that, after briefly terrifying her with my quick and possessive movement, but then realized that she'd quickly changed her opinion once she got over the reflexive sensation. So I squeezed a bit more, feeling her soft tummy press into mine, my cock throbbing in her crack.

"Because they are safe," I said quietly.

She held my gaze intently for a moment, before nodding and turning her face to the side, forcing her head underneath my chin as she pressed her cheek against my chest. "Can I stay here for a few more minutes?" she asked softly, sounding unexpectedly vulnerable.

"Yes," I said simply, enjoying her warm body in my embrace. Carefully, I decided to cross my legs underneath her and lean forward more, keeping her hot snatch against my pelvis as I did so, until I had her comfortably curled up against me, her tail slowly winding around the head of my cock again, giving a gentle squeeze.

Now most of her weight was actually on my cock, my shaft squished into her crack, her pussy radiating heat into my skin.

We were then both quiet for a long time.

I could hear her soft heartbeat, slow breaths, and nothing else.

I could feel her chest gently swell against mine, her radiating warmth seeping into my skin, her gentle aura enveloping us both in an invisible blanket of contentment...and nothing else.

It was as if the world around us ceased to exist, almost as if time itself ceased to exist, my wings enveloping us both, with all thoughts leaving my mind except for the short succubus softly breathing against my chest.

It was...really nice.

When she finally broke the silence, it was with a content sigh, her hands finally beginning to explore my chest again, rubbing my nipples before moving to my sides, moving up and down slowly as she felt my toned torso.

Her voice was quiet when she finally spoke. "Oh, how I find myself longing to keep you now, though I am confident you would decline. Still, if you decided you wanted to stay, I would fill every moment of your existence with pleasure you can't even imagine. I would keep you at my side and fuck you day and night, never leaving you anything less than completely satisfied at all times. And I could even protect you from whatever dangers lurk in the shadows."

I cleared my throat, surprised that it sounded like she was serious. "Umm, is that even safe?" I asked hesitantly.

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,459 Followers