Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So much sex? With humans, no." She sighed. "Worst case and I'd just have to fuck a random human every once in a while to ensure I don't need to sustain myself using only your lust," she admitted honestly. "However, I suspect I would only have to do that infrequently, since even now, after consuming so much energy for that spell to break the seal on your third-eye, it is as if your lust continues to overflow. Like your body is incapable of fatiguing in its generation of the sexual energy I consume. Like the endless sea, I can't seem to even see the bottom to the depths of your desire."

I tried to clear my throat again, feeling uneasy that her offer sounded so enticing.

Trying to reduce the intensity of the mood, I forced out a laugh. "So, I guess that would make me another one of your sex pets, huh?"

Her delicate hands slid firmly around my waist and clasped behind my back, pulling herself more fully against me, her lips now on my chest. "Perhaps," she whispered, sounding very serious. "I could have you and my maid do some very fun things together." She sighed. "The three of us could enjoy each other almost ceaselessly, and I have plenty of human maids working here who could also be used occasionally to spice things up. You would never feel unsatisfied. I'd even be willing to drop everything I'm doing if you needed attention." She squeezed tighter. "Even if I'm fucking someone else, I'll leave them unsatisfied if you find yourself in want. You will be my priority, in everything."

"I...I see," I managed, beginning to tremble slightly, my eyes now closed tightly.

She gently pulled away then, reaching up with one delicate hand to place on the side of my face, only to reach up with the other and gently pull down on my chin with her thumb, prompting my face to angle more toward hers. "Look at me," she whispered.

I opened my eyes to focus on her, seeing her cheeks flushed in obvious passion and longing, her cute nose red at the tip, her full lips parted slightly as she held my gold gaze. "I will make you very happy," she whispered. "Will you allow me to show you just how happy you can be? You may stay for the rest of the day, and both my maid and I will give you the rawest and most carnal of blisses to ever be experienced. Maybe even stay a few days, so that you fully grasp what I am offering you."

I sucked in a ragged breath, trying to remember why I was hesitant before. Trying to understand why anyone would decline such an offer.

Miriam's expression turned somber then, the intense ball of heat dissipating in my gut. "I will not pressure you into the decision though," she unexpectedly said with surprising conviction. "I wish to keep you, but only if you are entirely willing."

I nodded, closing the gap between our lips as I kissed her one last time. "I think I should go now," I whispered, resting my nose on hers again. "Thank you for everything."

Her emerald eyes pained just briefly, before she sighed against my lips. "Very well. I understand. I will let Rebecca know once I've dispelled the curse on the stone."

"I look forward to seeing you again though," I admitted sincerely.

She pulled away a little more, frowning at that. "I believe you," she said quietly. "And yet I don't fully understand. You are very interested, that is obvious, and yet you are not interested at the same time. Why would you decline my offer? I can bring your other women to live here as well, if that is what you truly desire. The offer doesn't have to stop with only you."

Well, shit.

I tried to keep my mind focused, knowing she was really attempting to eliminate all reservations I might have. I took a deep breath, glancing away. "What you offer sounds truly amazing," I agreed, only to focus on her again. "However, what I long for, deep down, is more than just pleasure. I desire companionship and true intimacy, something that has me very interested in you, but takes time to grow." I took a deep breath, sensing that same craving in her aura. "And I realize that's what you want too, and I admit that accepting your offer would likely only accelerate us bonding more deeply. But I think that's also the reason why my love for Serenity and Gabriella are so much more enticing right now. Because I already have that with them and don't want to jeopardize it. Or otherwise ruin it."

She pursed her perfect lips as she considered that. "Truly, you are an enigma, if I've ever met one." She then sighed heavily. "Well, I've found myself wanting you more than I would have anticipated, and for entirely different reasons than I would have predicted. However, I've waited much longer for less important things. Unfortunately, I am a bit impatient by nature, but I am willing to approach things in a more 'human' way."

I laughed. "You know, fucking first, and then getting to know each other later, is also very human," I said in amusement. "At least, people certainly do that kind of thing."

She smirked. "Perhaps you're right," she agreed. "So then, might I rephrase by suggesting that I am willing to approach things in a more noble, honorable, and moral way. Though I should clarify that I am more than willing to fuck, even if you ultimately decline my offer for now."

"Thank you," I replied sincerely, unable to think of a more appropriate response.

She sighed, only to nod at what I didn't say. She then reached between us to push on my chest gently, beginning to rise as she carefully got her feet positioned so she could stand up fully, her knees up, her ass pushing harder into my cock as she began lifting it.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a deep rumble filled our ears, causing us both to freeze solid in confusion and alarm, only for the whole room to begin shaking violently like an earthquake had suddenly hit.

All at once, Miriam lost her balance, even as I tried to help steady her despite my own unsteadiness, with her falling back down on me, accidentally hitting my cock at the perfect angle, the tip instantly burying itself fully in her tight pussy.

She gasped in alarm, her wide emerald eyes unexpectedly looking drunk with lust even as she squirmed, trying to stand back up despite the shaking bed. But it was all either of us could do to keep from falling over, and when she began lifting herself up, another violent tremble caused her to sink back down again.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, beginning to use her wings on the bed to try steadying herself. "I have to get up."

I tried to help her as the shaking began to die down a second later, using my own wings as well, only for her muscles to go entirely limp, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as she whimpered, sinking back down fully on my cock, her breathing rapidly escalating as if she'd given up trying to escape the heat of my hard shaft.

Suddenly, the door flew open then, Gwen appearing initially alarmed, only to become totally shocked and even a little scared when she saw my wings starting to wrap around Miriam from the startle.

"M-Mistress?!" Gwen said urgently.

The interruption snapped Miriam out of it, and she grimaced as she forced herself to stand up fully, shoving her fingers into my white hair and grabbing roughly to try to steady herself, even as a trail of my precum tried to cling on, connecting her snatch to my cock.

"I'm fine," she snapped, shoving her belly in my face as she got her footing. "Something tried breaking the barrier?" she asked seriously.

"Yes, but it's quelled for now. Seems your defenses held just fine."

Miriam sighed, twisting away and gracefully stepping off the bed, bending over to grab her discarded latex thong. Her ass was covered in a clear fluid, I assumed all the precum I'd leaked, but she ignored it as she slipped the thong up, before turning toward her maid. "I assumed as much, since we'd already know if my defenses had failed." She then grimaced. "Please retrieve my Moonstone Crown and Opals. I'll have to inspect the ward to verify it's not damaged."

Gwen nodded, quickly turning around to do as she was asked.

I jumped out of bed when Miriam began following after her, trying to ignore the slippery fluid still all over her ass, quickly speaking up.

"Hey," I blurted out. "I realize this is probably urgent, but what in the hell just happened? Did something attack the mansion?"

She paused then, focusing back on me, the dimples above her tail looking so fucking hot, her emerald eyes reserved for a few long seconds. Her aura felt a bit anxious again, but I was sure it was from the stress of the implications behind the earthquake. However, unexpectedly her expression softened a little, though her tone was still firm. "Not like you're thinking," she replied evenly, only to sigh. "Hurry and dress. I'll take you with me, so you can see for yourself."

Needless to say, I didn't hesitate to do as she asked, tugging on my clothing in record time, even as my wings reabsorbed into my back, feeling like her offer to show me was much more significant than I even realized.

However, apparently her curiosity got the better of her, because she actually turned back toward me as she focused on my wings vanishing, her thin red eyebrows high, seemingly in disbelief.

"Ready," I announced once I had my shirt on, taking a step toward her. "Sorry for the delay."

She shook her head. "No, you're fine. It's urgent that I check on the barrier, but not so urgent I can't wait for you." She gave me a warm smile then, holding out her small hand. "Come, let me show you why I choose to live here, out of all other possible locations in the world."

My eyes widened in surprise at that, before I reached out and took her hand, a heat creeping up my arm and warming my heart when she adjusted her hand to slip her thin fingers between mine. We then walked hand-in-hand into the hallway, yet another wave of brief surprise hitting me when I realized Mrs. Rebecca was standing just down the hall, waiting patiently for us.

She was still wearing her faded jeans and green blouse, but her red curly hair looked disheveled, her face a little flushed, though her emerald eyes looked anxious.

"Mother," she whispered. "The house never shook like that growing up. What in the world was that?"

"Hard to say," Ms. Miriam replied honestly. "Until about a month ago, it had been nearly a century since something that powerful attacked the barrier. Now this is the second time in barely four weeks."

I finally spoke up. "Are you in danger by living here?" I asked seriously. "What would even attack this place?"

Miriam patiently shook her head as she focused up on me. "No, you misunderstand, dear. It's not that something attacked this place, as if we were a target. Rather, it's that this place stands as an important line of defense between our world and a very hellish one." She sighed. "And, I suppose I must share with you that I am not simply a succubus living peacefully in my own private mansion. More than that, I am the guardian of this dimensional gate, though I will admit that the title and position are self-proclaimed. I took the initiative on my own to protect this location, thereby doing my part to protect this world."

"Oh," I said simply, trying to wrap my head around what she was saying. Trying to accept the idea that she was implying there was some kind of portal to a separate world. "So then, there's no one who told you to do this?" I finally tried clarifying, as she began pulling gently on my hand to lead me down the hall.

Mrs. Rebecca quickly stepped to my side and began walking with us.

"Yes," Miriam agreed. "I've selflessly defended this gate for several millennium, with my only incentive being the desire to not see this world bathed in fire and brimstone like it nearly was, long ago. Now, let's hurry. I'll answer your questions later."

"Wait," Mrs. Rebecca said in surprise. "Not that I oppose, but you're going to show him?" she said in disbelief.

"I am," Miriam replied simply.

"Oh. I see," she said in response, seeming sincerely bewildered.

Of course, I couldn't be entirely sure, but from what I gathered, this short succubus was actually extending to me much more trust than even Mrs. Rebecca was used to seeing. Thus, I decided not to say anything at all, not wanting to point out the fact that she was putting a lot of, possibly unmerited, faith in me, only for her to end up changing her mind.

Because I wanted to know what caused that shaking.

I wanted to know what this gate thing was that she'd been defending for so long.

We were all silent as Miriam led the way, with it being obvious that Mrs. Rebecca also knew exactly where she was going, the three of us traveling down the nearest twin staircase, reaching the grand foyer, and then making our way to the far right side of the house, which I felt pretty confident was southeast, though it appeared Miriam referred to it as the East Wing.

We then reached an extremely obscure narrow door, that opened up into a surprisingly spacious room, with a massive set of metal doors adorning the other side. And I was surprised to find Gwen already waiting for us, likely having beaten us by running when we only walked fast, looking sincerely shocked when I walked into the room too.

"Mistress?" she said in confusion, her slitted crimson eyes wide.

She was carrying a dark brown wooden chest under one arm, while she held a delicate silver crown in the other hand, the circlet looking very similar to the one Miriam had left back in the guest bedroom with the mind stone.

This one similarly had a jewel in the middle, an oval white rock that was smooth and opaque.

"Moonstone," Miriam ordered, holding out her hand for the crown, not addressing Gwen's obvious concern. However, it was clear that the maid quickly took the hint, her gaze shifting away from me.

Having the circlet in hand, Miriam proceeded to set it atop her red hair, only to take the wooden chest as well, with Gwen then proceeding to grab a massive drop-bar style lock and lifting it up to open one of the metal doors.

Instantly, a stagnant chill began drifting into the room, coupled with something I'd never sensed before.

Something I knew I was only sensing because my third-eye was now open a little.

Bloodlust.

Death.

A deep craving to slaughter and kill.

"Fuck," I hissed, my body shifting all over again, a reflexive reaction to what I sensed.

Miriam didn't respond or address my comment at all, beginning to slip into the darkness and head down into the depths of the makeshift cavern.

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath at how abruptly she left us behind, quickly darting through the door even before Gwen had a chance to follow. "Hey, can you even see in here?" I asked seriously, now seeing that she was nearly twenty steps down already.

"Yes," she said flatly. "I can see just fine."

I heard Mrs. Rebecca call out behind us. "Do you need my help at all? I'll have to grab a light if you do."

"I'm fine," Miriam replied simply, continuing on down into the darkness at her quick pace.

Oddly enough, I could finally hear without hindrance again, having no problem picking up on the soft breathing of the sexy devil maid not far behind me, including her slightly elevated heart rate, and clacking footsteps. However, I didn't bother looking back, very much interested in catching up to Miriam.

The pathway of hollowed rock was beginning to wind back around underneath the house, and when I finally caught up to her a handful of seconds later, I began to realize there was a soft orange glow coming from up ahead.

"What is that?" I asked quietly, uncertain if she was in the mood to talk.

She sighed then, her expression and tone even. "They're Carnelian Crystals, which create a powerful barrier when infused with magical energy. Long ago, I used a complicated spell to merge them with the surrounding rock, so that they could absorb most of their energy from the Earth. However, I have to manually add my own collected energy every few months, to ensure they don't run too low." She paused. "Sort of like charging a battery."

"And are they running low now?" I asked hesitantly, wondering if that was why something was able to attack it.

She shook her head. "No, I actually charged the crystals just before you came over to visit. And I'm glad I did. No doubt they have been drained of quite a bit of energy after that kind of attack."

I nodded, glancing at the wooden box she was carrying. "Is that what the chest is for?" I wondered.

She nodded once. "Yes, I store the energy I collect into opals, and use them to transfer magic as necessary."

I hesitated, wondering if the primary way she gathered magical energy was from fucking a ton, since that seemed to be how succubi used magic in the first place.

I decided not to ask, suspecting it would be a dumb question. "And what's the crown for?"

She sighed again. "Moonstones infused with magic help to analyze many things magical. I'll likely be wearing this when I try to dispel the blood curse on that black stone of yours, and I wear it now to quickly assess which crystals need to be recharged first." She paused. "I could do all that on my own, but this is a tool that makes the process quicker and more efficient, like wearing a pair of eyeglasses for my third-eye."

"Sounds like you really know what you're doing," I commented.

She scoffed at that, her tone laced with a hint of sarcasm. "Young man, I've been doing this for a very long time. Don't insult me by suggesting that I am anything less than fully prepared."

I grinned at that, knowing she wasn't truly offended. Still, even with the somewhat playful banner, it was hard to be relaxed in this environment, the aura of bloodlust and death only growing more potent.

Of course, I could already see in the dark, especially when transformed, but my night vision was no longer necessary now that we approached the primary cavern, with the whole space lit up in a dim orange luminance coming from over twenty large crystals sticking out of the walls and high ceiling.

However, aside from that, I saw nothing.

No portal or dimensional gate.

Only the stone wall just beyond the orange glowing crystals.

"Ah, dammit," Miriam unexpectedly mumbled, focusing upward as we stepped off the last stone step.

"What's wrong?" I asked seriously.

She shook her head. "Of course the worst one would be at the top." She sighed. "Oh well."

My brow furrowed at that. "How are you going to reach it?" I asked seriously, knowing it was too high for even me to reach without a ladder.

She grinned then, handing off the chest to me. "Here, hold this and I'll show you." She then popped the lid open, grabbed a brilliantly shining opal, and marched right off toward the wall.

I then stared at her in shock when she abruptly spread out her shiny black wings and leapt upward, with me almost feeling dumb that I hadn't considered that sooner, her pounding the air twice before grabbing hold of a rock jutting out that made the perfect handhold.

I then watched in disbelief as she easily held herself up with one hand while reaching over with the opal, occasionally flapping her shiny midnight wings to steady herself, her thin legs separated and tense, her tail whipping out in a circular motion as she gently touched the orange crystal with the opal.

I actually hadn't noticed that there was precum on her midnight tail, since the appendage was so shiny anyway, but when I saw some of it get flicked off as she swung it around to steady herself, I recalled that she'd spent quite a bit of time with it wrapped around the head of my leaking cock. It didn't go too far though. Some of it landed on the wall from the quick motion, but the other little splatters just fell onto the cavern floor.

Surprisingly, as I watched her, nothing seemed to happen at all, not even a change in the brightness of the orange glow, nor the whitish multicolored glow of the opal, yet after a handful of seconds she let go and dropped back down, flapping her wings once to soften her landing.