Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if the fact that my third-eye was still mostly unused resulted in me not noticing whatever invisible process just happened.

"There," she announced cheerfully, glancing past me at Gwen just now stepping off the last step. "One down, eight to go. That went faster than I was expecting, and thankfully the drain on the crystals wasn't as bad as I thought it might be."

I just stared at her in awe, prompting her thin red eyebrows to rise when I didn't respond right away.

"That was pretty impressive," I finally praised.

She laughed. "Think so? I suppose it is pretty impressive for such an old lady."

I rolled my eyes at that, prompting another giggle from the hot minx.

She then focused over my shoulder again at her maid. "However, I'd forgotten you made me all sticky," she mumbled, only to speak louder. "Gwen, my ass is cold. Please clean it for me, while I work on the next one."

"Yes mistress," the sexy maid replied, quickly slipping past me, even as Miriam turned her attention back to the next orange crystal, this one within arm's reach.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't for Gwen to abruptly drop to her knees, carefully grab Miriam's tan bony hips, and then proceed to lean forward to begin licking my precum off her plump little butt, a surprisingly long tongue slipping through her purple lips.

Holy fuck!

I just stared in disbelief, shocked that Miriam was completely focused on what she was doing, as if someone wasn't licking her ass clean, all while Gwen unexpectedly shivered, becoming more urgent with her tongue as her breathing picked up.

"Fuck Gwen," Miriam finally said, pulling the opal away from the Carnelian crystal. "You'd think I hadn't fucked you in a year."

"S-Sorry mistress," she stammered. "It's just...this taste is making something happen inside me. And I..." Her voice trailed off as she moaned softly, her skin beginning to flush, only to grab Miriam's hips a bit more firmly as she buried her face in the succubus's ass, licking long strokes through her thong-covered crack.

In the meantime, Miriam focused on me. "I thought I felt something strange when I fell on your cock. Rebecca mentioned that your cum made her feel really passionate, and that it seems as if you absorb that passion, but I'm surprised that description might be more accurate than I realized."

"Umm, sorry," I said uncomfortably, concerned she'd feel like it was manipulative. "That's not something I can help."

She nodded, reaching back to grab one of Gwen's black horns, cracked and glowing, actually pushing her ass harder into the maid's face. "I understand. You are a sex demon after all. But if you're going to get my maid all hot and bothered, then the least you could do is finish the job and fuck her."

I gawked at her brazenness. "Umm, w-what about the crystals?"

She sighed heavily, seeming to decide not to push it. "Gwen, please dry me off so I can finish the job down here."

"Y-Yes mistress," she whispered, appearing to struggle to pull herself away. She then gripped Miriam's tight ass roughly with both hands, a sudden wave of heat blasting through the cavern. There was no sound of the saliva evaporating away, but when she pulled her hands back, the succubus's ass looked red, toasty, and dry.

"Much better," Miriam praised. "Now, I'll have to ask you to be patient for a few more minutes, and then I'll take you to my room and fuck you."

"Y-Yes mistress," she repeated, sounding desperate and longing, still on her knees as she folded her hands in her lap. Her exposed back and chest were both flushed, and from this angle I could see her huge nipples poking through the black silk maid outfit.

It was obvious waiting was going to be difficult for her, because her entire body began trembling slightly as she focused on Miriam's thin form, glancing at me as well from the corner of her crimson eye, looking like she wished I'd take them up on their offer to fuck a little before I left.

Ah dammit, why did this have to be so complicated?

I mean, it wasn't complicated if I didn't mind the possibility of fucking with these two sexy women and ending up wanting to stay here permanently, since I had no doubt Miriam would use the opportunity to show me what she was truly capable of in the bedroom, but since I did kind of want to go home soon, that made the decision a bit less simple.

Dammit.

Honestly, sensing Gwen's sexual aura, combined with the maple syrup scent and naturally erotic aura of the succubus, I almost would have been tempted to just walk over to her and demand she get on my cock. However, the aura of death and bloodlust was suppressing my hormones enough that it was fairly easy to stay where I was.

"So, umm, where exactly is this dimensional gate?" I asked hesitantly, wanting to break the silence.

"Oh, it's right here," Miriam said matter-of-factly. "It's mostly closed due to the barrier, but if you strain your third-eye, you might be able to sense it just beyond the crystals."

"In front of the wall?" I wondered, just trying to understand what she meant.

She was just pulling away the opal from another orange crystal, only to pause when she focused on me. "Look again. That might appear to be a stone wall, but it's not. Imagine if the gate was made of water, and there was magic that could force it into ice. That's essentially what is going on. What looks like rock is actually restructured energy that's formed a sort of crystalized solid. But without the barrier, it would be very much permeable, much like water would be." She paused. "If you don't see the difference, then try to identify the edges."

I nodded, beginning to focus on the sides, not really seeing any distinction between the rest of the cavern and the wall just beyond the supposed barrier.

And even as I strained, I still couldn't seem to tell the difference.

Finally, Miriam gave me her attention. "Well, I'm done," she announced, now holding an opal that was significantly more dim than it had been previously. "Didn't even take a fully charged stone. Any luck?"

I shook my head, feeling a little embarrassed that I couldn't detect a difference.

She shrugged. "Ah, well that's to be expected. You've got some work ahead of you to learn how to open your eye more, as well as how to use it properly. More than likely, you're making the most common mistake of trying to look with your physical eyes too much, instead of perceiving with your third-eye."

My brow furrowed at that, glancing at the wall again. "So what should I do to avoid that mistake?"

She sighed. "Well, the easiest thing is to just close your eyes, but I'm afraid I can't offer you more time down here to practice. The dimensional gate works both ways, which means that the longer we stay down here, the more likely that whatever resides on the other side will sense our auras and be enticed to try breaking through again."

"Oh shit," I said in surprise, focusing back on the wall, even as she approached to drop the dull opal in the chest I was still holding. She then grabbed the wooden box and handed it off to the still-kneeling maid, who promptly rose to her feet, ready to follow her mistress back up the stairs.

"Go ahead," Miriam whispered to her, causing her slitted crimson eyes to widen again slightly before nodding and turning toward the steps.

The succubus then faced me, her thin hands on her tan bony hips. "Don't worry, your aura wouldn't be enticing to such creatures, nor would mine. It's humans that entice them, and you are different enough to not essentially 'smell' like one."

I nodded, uncertain of what to say.

Miriam abruptly held out her small hand then, offering it to me. "Ready to go?" she wondered, a hint of cheer in her tone.

I looked down at her in surprise, before stepping forward and reaching out to take it, her fingers intertwining in mine like before. "Thank you," I whispered, knowing the fact that I was even down here was a big deal. And I kind of suspected that this was her way to prove to me how it would be if I stayed with her, since she did promise to keep me at her side and make me a priority in all things...

Ms. Miriam gave me a small smile, before leading the way as she began ascending the stairs again.

However, we only made it about six steps before she abruptly stopped, her muscles tensing as she glanced over her shoulder, looking right past me at the glowing cavern.

I urgently looked back too, not seeing or sensing anything at all. "What's wrong?" I whispered, focusing on her again, our head's almost level since she was a step above me.

She shook her head, beginning to tug on my hand again as we continued to ascend. "Nothing. Just suddenly felt like someone was watching me."

"Shit," I hissed. "Well that's not creepy," I added sarcastically.

She giggled softly at that. "Don't worry. As far as I'm aware, there's nothing intelligent that lies beyond the gate. Only nightmarish beasts that resemble cursed creatures in our world. And even if there are intelligent creatures that exist there, there's nothing they can do to break through my barrier. It's several times more powerful than it really needs to be."

"Well that's good," I mumbled, glancing over my shoulder one last time before we climbed too high for me to see. I was still gray from earlier, so at least if something was looking, then they would see two demons, not one demon with a human.

Or so I hoped, that it wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: March 3, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)